[HS2] [F/F] Unbirth Sequence

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

[HS2] [F/F] Unbirth Sequence

Postby LostSoul13 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:57 am

Felt like experimenting with Honey Select 2's character studio and put together a little unbirth sequence with two of my characters

Tina Unbirth.png
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Re: [HS2] [F/F] Unbirth Sequence

Postby Matteo42 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:22 am

I've never heard of HS2, tbh. Is it some kind of modelling software?
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Re: [HS2] [F/F] Unbirth Sequence

Postby LostSoul13 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:19 am

Matteo42 wrote:I've never heard of HS2, tbh. Is it some kind of modelling software?

It's an H-game with a fairly in depth character creator, and it comes with an additional software called StudioNeo (which I used here) that allows you to create scenes using characters you've created in game as well as various models from the game.
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!