Short Illustrated Story by Solarmarkoff ^^

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Short Illustrated Story by Solarmarkoff ^^

Postby SolarMarkoff » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:17 am

Hi guys! Just wanted to share with you a short illustrated story I made some days ago! :-D
It's nothing special, but I really had fun writing and illustrating this so I thought I'd post it here.

The illustrations are original, made with DAZ Studio. It's not my first time using the software, but I'm still trying my best to get the bellies and facial expressions right! :lol:
I genuinely hope the results are not too uncanny...

As for the story It's pretty standard Soft stuff, I've never been the best writer (English is not even my native language :oops:) but I hope the illustrations will make it worth it all the same!

I hope you enjoy ^^

Tags:
Macro-Micro - Unwilling - F/M-? - Soft Vore - Digestion

Spoiler: show

1.png
"is this... Fabric?" You think instinctively, while your eyes try to adapt to the light.
"Wait... where am I?"
You quickly realize you're prone, most likely following an event that made you lose your senses...
You look beside you, and notice a young man standing with an expression that can only be described as a mixture of awe and pure terror... He does not seem to notice you.
"Wait... Why is everything so big? Am I on a giant bed??"
"Well hello tinies! Enjoyed your nap?"
You promptly realize what (or who?) is catching your companion's undivided attention...

2.png
Before you stands a giant girl... Kneeling in front of the bed you're currently occupying, and gazing longingly at you both, her age not easily discernible
But if her gaze and girth is not reason enough to elicit panic into your mind, the sight of her absurdly bloated midriff certainly is.
"I'm so glad you decided to join me this evening! I really needed someone like you!"
She says, her voice soothing and reassuring.

"WHAT ARE YOU? WHERE ARE WE??" Yells the man beside you before you can formulate a thought of your own. His voice breaking on every syllable.
"Mh! My my you are a rude one! Has no one ever taught you how to behave when you're invited to dinner?"
You are too terrified to think about the implications of this statement, while the man's only response seems to be unintelligible mumblings, as fear completely overtakes him.

A moment of silence ensues, but quickly interrupted by a loud, deep gurgling sound... Its source far too obvious for any of you to ignore.

3.png
"Aww I'm sorry for the noise little tinies... Today my tummy really does not want to behave... There must be something wrong with it... I am so lucky one of you volunteered to help me! "
Her cheerful tone sends a shiver down your spine, you try to speak out, but your mouth does not follow your will anymore, as only meaningless gibberish leave your throat.
"Come here little man, I want to show you what you can do to help!"

4.png

5.png
With unexpected speed, the girl grabs your unfortunate companion and hold him in front of her face. Her face betraying a sick enjoyment of the situation.
The man does not fight much, his only attempts to escape the giantess' hold fail miserably.
"Look! Do you see this deep, dark and scary cavern?" She points to her open mouth, you can tell from a mile away she is salivating heavily.
"I promise it's not as scary as it looks like! It's like a huge water slide! I need you to go in here, and then travel deeeeeep down..."
She tracks her esophagus with her finger...
"And down into my tummy... So you can find out what's wrong with it!"

6.png
The girl then presses the man onto her massive belly, his muffled screams of protest drown out by the gurgling sound of her stomach...
"Hear this? It does not usually get this loud! Perhaps from the inside you'll have more chances of figuring out what's wrong!"
"Once you do, I'll take you out, and we will all have lunch together, what do you say?"
Almost crushed by the pressure, the little man does not respond, until the girl finally lets up slowly rising him up to her face.

"Please... I don't want to be eaten... Please let me go..." The man's voice trembling and breaking.
"Awww don't be like that! It'll be a fun trip! You just have to relax and slide down! Let me just... get you a little more slippery..."

7.png
The girl starts to gently lick her little prisoner. He screams but to no avail. You cannot help him. In fact you are not even sure you can help yourself at this point.
"MMhh yes... This will help you slide down nice and fast." She mutters, visibly enjoying the taste... "Don't worry little friend it's totally safe! Just go, check out what's wrong with this meanie of a tummy, and i'll get you out!"

8.png
She then lifts the man up effortlessly, dangling him on top of her open maw... His fear exhausted by now... Accepting his doom.
"In and out, one minute trip into my belly!" She says gleefully. Her true intentions badly concealed, but the end result is much the same.

She slowly lowers the tiny into her mouth, open wide and finally ready to accept the meal, his fate sealed...
As the man slowly disappears into the girl's mouth, you find yourself wondering how many victims had she sent down there... How many little people did it take for her midriff to get so bloated...
"Mmh... Yes... you taste so good..." your musing is cut short by the girl vocally enjoying her mouthful.
"I'll send you down now! Good luck!" With a satisfied look on her face, she swallows loudly, tracking her meal's path through the esophagus...
And right into the bottomless pit below...

9.png
Like a drop in the ocean, you see the man's shape descending into her stomach, making it bulge out even more, although almost imperceptibly so...
The girl pats her abdomen with extreme delight as the gurgling noises get louder and louder...
"There you go little friend... Now get to work and find what's wrong please! Seems like you don't have much time in there!"
You can hear some muffled screams coming from inside, but almost completely drowned out by her gut's gurgles.

10.png
"Mhhh... Yes... Oh this feels good... I think you're fixing it keep it up!" The giantess moans, and with a look of pure pleasure on her face, she mockingly lifts her protruding gut, as if to embrace her meal.
"That's it little friend! Keep moving..." The look on her face, her cheerful attitude and warm smile fill you with dread as you realize just how much enjoyment she's deriving from torturing the small human.
A sudden growl echoes throughout the room as her belly slightly contracts... The men's screams cease, and the girl releases a satisfied belch...

11.png
"Oof.. Thank you so much for your help little tiny... That should quiet down my tummy for at least a while... Sorry I couldn't get you out, but I'm sure you agree it was for a good cause!"
She giggles a little, still patting and rubbing her huge gut, now quieter than before, but still not entirely silent... As you imagined, she turns to you.
"Welp.. He's gone... Shame, I thought he could fix my problem completely, but as you can hear... My tummy still refuses to shut up! I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you for help as well..."
Before you can react she picks you up gently. Her strength keeps you safely in place in her hand... No way to escape... She looks at you with a sorry look, you are paralyzed by fear.

12.png
"He did not last long... my belly is usually not that hungry. I'm sure you'll do a better job and last some more..."
"Please... Don't do this... Just let me go..." you beg. Your voice tired and broken.
"Aww don't say that! Look, I get it, you saw what happened to your friend and now you're scared. That's fine! But trust me, is not that bad of a fate! As you can see, I've already sent hundreds of tinies like you into my big, gurgly tummy!
It's what keeps me nice and soft... Plus feeling you move around in here feels... REALLY good..."

13.png
You try to reply, but your voice is cut short by another rumbling sound. As the giant girl looks at you, she pats her belly. And you know your fate is sealed.
"Looks like It's time... I hope you're ready to join the rest of your kind..." she taunts you. Losing any pretence.
"Please be sure to move around down there... It'll make you last longer. And make me feel good."

34.png
She says these last words with a coldness she did not previously display. She's done toying with you. She starts lowering you head first into her gaping maw...
"Goodbye my tiny friend!"
As darkness engulfs you, you hear the gurgling noise of the abyss, hungerly calling out for you. A deep moan, and with the inevitable sound of muscular contraction, you are sent to your doom.

Spoiler: show
35.png
SolarMarkoff
New to the forum

Re: Short Illustrated Story by Solarmarkoff ^^

Postby kronwolf » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:28 pm

Nice :)
kronwolf
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:40 pm

Wow, I REALLY missed you work! This is great!
Monopolus
???

Postby SolarMarkoff » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:25 am

Monopolus wrote:Wow, I REALLY missed you work! This is great!

Thank you so much!

I took a three years hiatus to graduate, but now my objective is to be able to post more content and not disappear! :roll:

I'll try to post here also in the future.

also here's some extras :gulp:

1f.png

2f.png

4f.png

5f.png
SolarMarkoff
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!