AI Art Generator

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

AI Art Generator

Postby Parflous » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:54 am

VQGAN+CLIP is an AI which can generate surreal scenery off a few keywords / input image.
https://sourceful.us/doc/935/introduction-to-vqganclip
Here's a few examples of its vore related generations, takes some wrangling to get a nice fetish output but with time it could be a good source of inspiration.

Local version: https://pythonrepo.com/repo/nerdyrodent ... p-learning
Attachments
Nude female bulging stomach vorarephilia.png
Naked woman with bulging belly.PNG
Parflous
New to the forum

Re: AI Art Generator

Postby Newtonne » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:20 pm

Could be an interesting development, tech wise. If you feed some of these algorithms enough vore art, theoretically it could depict new vore art. But I think AI needs to come a bit further. I don't think we have enough data for low intelligence AI to work with and produce results.

I think what we WILL see is AI generated vore stories. GPT3 is getting really good at writing stories as well as text chat. Having an AI partner to roleplay with could be feasible very soon. Exciting times!
Everything I say is fantasy. Feel free to pm me about vore and stuff. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=53047
Newtonne
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoidInVoid » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:25 pm

Those pictures are the monsters a closet voreaphile would find in Silent Hill.
VoidInVoid
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:08 pm

Newtonne wrote:Could be an interesting development, tech wise. If you feed some of these algorithms enough vore art, theoretically it could depict new vore art. But I think AI needs to come a bit further. I don't think we have enough data for low intelligence AI to work with and produce results.

I think what we WILL see is AI generated vore stories. GPT3 is getting really good at writing stories as well as text chat. Having an AI partner to roleplay with could be feasible very soon. Exciting times!

There already is something like that. In AI dungeon you can turn it into a vore story if you want by typing text like "She then proceeds to swallow me whole"

But I do wish someone in this community with good programming skills would go about actually creating or modifying an existing AI by feeding it every vore story from this site in order to generate new ones.

Generating pictures might be too hard for it because of the amount of different art styles.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Parflous » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:18 pm

Gutlover wrote:But I do wish someone in this community with good programming skills would go about actually creating or modifying an existing AI by feeding it every vore story from this site in order to generate new ones.

Generating pictures might be too hard for it because of the amount of different art styles.

Actually there already is a way to generate custom models: https://github.com/CompVis/taming-trans ... ustom-data
Though I haven't tried it myself so I don't know how effective it'll be for Vorarephilia considering the AI was mainly made for Background art it seems...
Parflous
New to the forum

Postby Slough » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:33 am

Interesting indeed, I also tried to train STYLEGAN2 ADA on google colab, although the results weren't good because of the poor training image quantity & quality.

When RL & YLVGM gives me enough time to work on it, I'm hoping to make a return to it again.
Slough
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:59 pm

Parflous wrote:Actually there already is a way to generate custom models: https://github.com/CompVis/taming-trans ... ustom-data
Though I haven't tried it myself so I don't know how effective it'll be for Vorarephilia considering the AI was mainly made for Background art it seems...

Hmm. I wonder if anyone here would be willing to compile a special version based on this site.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!