New to vore art

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

New to vore art

Postby SwallowTime1 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:43 am

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I've slowly improved my art skills over time. In fact, I still have a lot to learn. While I usually portray other fetishes in my art, I recent developed a vore fetish and have been attempting to draw vore art. If anyone could give me some constructive criticism, that would be appreciated.
Attachments
pixil-frame-0 - 2021-07-21T190113.404.png
My oc, named Nomiko
pixil-frame-0 - 2021-07-21T190113.404.png (18.33 KiB) Viewed 675 times
SwallowTime1
New to the forum

Re: New to vore art

Postby SleeperDragon » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:50 am

>w<
SleeperDragon
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:39 pm

Well, there's always a good idea to imagine what the body looks like standing in full pose and then imagine what the belly looks like when it is added afterwards.
Having the white outline is a nice detail to make the character pop out.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Coldbrush » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:44 pm

SwallowTime1 wrote:Hello everyone, this is my first post. I've slowly improved my art skills over time. In fact, I still have a lot to learn. While I usually portray other fetishes in my art, I recent developed a vore fetish and have been attempting to draw vore art. If anyone could give me some constructive criticism, that would be appreciated.

Starting as a artist has its ups and down. Best advice I can give is to search for alot of references and inspiration at the start. Dont worry to much about what **NEEDS** to be in the picture. Take your time to explore and look around. One advice I can give when I talk to new artists is to reconsider what kind of style and goal you wanna achive down the road. Like, you wanna try working with cel shading shadows, comics, airbush and so on....

And gladly use other artists as inspiration and try to pick up a trick or two on how some veteran's do their style.
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!