The Rainbowgirl & other stories (unbirth and transformation)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Rainbowgirl & other stories (unbirth and transformation)

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:47 pm

(Hello! Here you'll find stories centering mostly on unbirth and various transformations, often fleshed out of roleplays I've done. If you like these stories and want more, let me know!)

(This is a story that came to me in a dream a very, very long time ago that I was finally able to flesh out in a roleplay. Other than some minor edits and changes, the following has been adapted from the roleplay. If there are any misspellings, errors, or typos, I apologize and feel free to send me a message so I can correct them. This story contains Unbirth, as well as magical transformation and transgender themes. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy thinking about it!)

The Rainbowgirl
"Another day done, same old thing. I wish something exciting would happen, anything" I say as I trudge back home from work. I'm about to cross the street to get to the bus station when I get that strange feeling again. Like I'm being watched. As if someone's just about to tap my shoulder. On my way to work, I thought I heard something whispered in my ear, but it could've just been static in my headphones. If this job paid better, maybe I could afford something that didn't fall apart in a couple of months. Still stranger was the scent of lavender that came with the wind. If there's a florist or something in this dreary commute, atleast I'd have some color to look forward to. Oh well. Almost home. Why bother thinking about it. I have better things to think about. Things that make me happy. Stuff I can escape to, even for a brief moment and alone. The wind blows a bit cold for July. A nice respite from yhe heat...but...wait, there's that scent again. I think I hear a far off giggle. I turn around, hoping to catch someone in the act. Nothing. Still feeling strange though. I finally get home. Unlock the mailbox. I still get some of the previous tenant's mail. Most of it is the same spam I get, but double since now I get mine and theirs. There's also a bi-monthly subscription to a high fashion magazine that's nice to look at. Those outfits really are something else. Much more exciting than more of the same. Ah, this month's issue has come in. On the cover is an actress with pink hair and sausage curls wearing a poofy pink dress. Part of some kind of sugary sweet photoshoot. She's really, really pretty. I bet that skirt would feel nice in the summer. Maybe even fun...

"Teehee..." Another brief giggle passed by my ears as I looked intently upon the pretty girl posing in the magazine. Though the previous noises could have passed for nothing but the wind or simply my imagination, that wasn't the case anymore. That girly, high-pitched laughter was close and clear, but the origin was still undetermined. It seemed like it came from behind, but there wasn't anything there, not that a human could see anyways.

"You wanna be just like her, hmmm~?" A feminine voice that perfectly matched that mysterious laughter whispered in my ear. Not just a voice, it felt like a warm breath had crept along my shoulder, carrying that same scent of pure lavender riding the wind on my way home. "I know just how to arrange that for you... How about you step inside, sweetie?" It whispered again and trailed off. Even after a few moments, the air was still and silent once more. However... The front door was now slightly ajar. It hadn't opened it, of course. Someone - or something - had to be inside your home.

"What the..."

Though I was creeped out enough to run, something inside of me made me go in. A clutched the magazine and desperately wished for it to be some kind of weapon to defend myself. "Hello?...is anyone there?...I'm...uh...I'm armed!" I said. "Oh, come on, no one would believe that" I thought. I switched on the lights and...nothing. Just the same, dreary apartment. I'm working too hard" I thought to myself, as I put down my things. I went about my evening as usual, made dinner, read a little bit, and then prepared for bed. I touched myself at the thought of the woman in the magazine but it was pretty half-hearted. After a weak cum, I cleaned myself and drifted off into a dream...

In the dream, I'm standing in front of the mirror. My body is hairless. I look down and see a pink frilly skirt at my feet, similar to the one the woman in the magazine was wearing. I gingerly pick it up and slip it onto myself. I swish around a little, back and forth, and when I turn to look at myself in the mirror again I notice someone behind me. She had rainbow colored hair and is also wearing a frilly skirt. She smiled and reached underneath my skirt. I felt a tingling sensation and eeped, my voice becoming a high pitched feminine sound.

The shock of it wakes me up.

I stared at the ceiling. It was raining outside. I let out a big sign when I caught something in the corner of my eye. Behind my closet door, a light illuminated the frame, which was odd since I don't have a light bulb in there. That shouldn't be happening. I stared as the light seems to hum and breath. I walk over, as if I'm a trance. "What...am I...doing?" I thought to myself as I reach for thr doorknob, and open the door...

"So you finally woke up, huh? Took you a while... You did seem like you were getting into it there." It was her. That same woman from the dream emerged from the closet. It was less like she came out of hiding, and more like the mere act of opening the door caused her to appear in front of me. She stepped forward, and lightly pressed her hands against my chest, as if to reassure me.

Now that we were in the waking world, I had a much better look at her. Though "woman" suited her better than "girl," the difference was slight. She still looked very young, probably only barely above 18, if that. Her skin was so smooth, and her features so beautifully crafted that she nearly seemed like a doll. That, combined with her rainbow colored hair ties into short twin tails and her frilly dress that appeared to be shifting hues even as you gazed on it, made her seem like some crazy vision. However, the weight of her palm against me was very much real. "Don't get scared now. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm just gonna help you... Help you achieve your deepest, darkest desire. I'm a Rainbow Girl~"

"Oh my...this is really happening" I thought to myself. I must've stood there in shock for a little while before snapping back into it. Blinking several times, she was still there.

"Are you...some sort of fairy? What are you gonna do to me?" I asked. Her eyes were as mesmerizing as her dress, shifting hues and almost putting me in a trance. I gazed at her dress, its poofy shape and ruffled edges. I felt the same way I did in the dream, at the mirror. As if she read my mind, she took my hand and places it in her dress. The softness and reality of it sent tingles up my arm. She smiled and her eyes saw right through me. She knew. She knew what I wanted, even better than I knew. What's more, I knew this would be my only real opportunity to experience my deepest desire.

"You...you were there in my dream. I want...I want to be a girl. I want to look and feel pretty, like the girl in the magazine. Like you. I want to be like you. I'll do anything" I said to her, confessing. I desperately hoped and wished this was real, that I wasn't going to just wake up in my bed again.

"I know." She replied with a little wink, like she knew exactly what I was going to tell her. Taking my hand in hers, she led me over towards my bed and took a seat herself. Her hands propped herself up, making her look remarkably comfortable sitting at the edge of a complete stranger's bed.

"That's why I'm here. I've come to grant you that wish. Of course, it's not as simple as waving a magic wand..." She snickered, gripping at the hem of her frilly dress with an odd sense of anticipation. "You and I, we have to become one. I'll merge your body into mine, making you part of me. I know it might sound a little scary but... Who knows, if your desire is really strong enough, maybe I'll be able to grant you an extra favour~" What that favor was, she didn't make clear. Instead, she simply lifted up her skirt.

She wasn't even wearing any panties. Her crotch was there, bare and naked for me to see. Her skin there was just as smooth as the rest of her body, completely cleanly shaven right above a slit that looked like it belonged on the purest of virgins. "And don't get the wrong idea, sweetie. You're not just supposed to stick your man part in there, that wouldn't be very girly would it? No... I'm gonna fit your entire body. All of you. Once you're inside, that's when your wish will be granted. You'll finally become me."

I stared at her. She was quite forward. Her smooth skin looked just as enticing as her soft dress. I could feel myself growing again at the thought. But she was right, it did sound scary. Was that even possible? Then again, the impossible seemed to have already make itself known.

"Will it...will it hurt? Becoming one with you? What will happen to me?" I asked, still hesitant but also with a sense of longing. She looks into my eyes. Her irises swirled in an array of pretty colors, mesmerizing me. Though I wasn't literally moving closer, my vision seemed a little hazy and I felt myself drawn to her open skirt laying in wait for me. She took my hand, the feel of her skin sending pleasant feelings throughout me, and especially turning me on. I ran over the thought in my head, equal parts terrifying and erotic.

"Not one bit, I'm sure you'll love it." She pressed a few of her dainty fingers along her belly and rubbed that area in a slow circle. "Once you're in my womb, my insides will slowly absorb your body and soul, right until there's nothing left. By that point, you'll be fully merged into me."

She stepped up from her seat and came close to me again, her sizable chest nearly touching my own. I could feel her warmth even through her dress, and that lovely lavender scent was still emanating from her body.

"The 'you' standing here right now will be nothing more. Your identity will be mine. Of course, I'm gonna be the one in control, but everything I see and feel will be yours." She lightly squeezed her breasts right in front of me and smiled. "Absolutely everything. But...You could always say no." She turned her back away. Even though she was still right in front of me, it felt like all it would take was an instant for her to part from me. "If you do, I'll be on my way. You're not the only man in this world who wants to be a pretty girl. But if you do turn me down, I'm gonna leave forever. You wouldn't do that to me though, now would you?" She looked back over her shoulder. Once again, she already knew her answer.

I don't think I truly considered the reality of her proposal then as she described it, but when she said she would leave, I immediately gave in.

"Don't go! Yes, I'll do it! Just...wow, ok, the thought...the possibilities never crossed my mind. I've...I've never heard of such a thing" I was stammering, breathing heavily. I looked at her from behind, studying her body. I would become one with her. I would BE her. Whenever I imagined myself as a girl, it would always be me...but this what she was describing was beyond my imagination. But I knew the moment she made herself real to me that this would be my only chance.

"Yes. I'm yours. Take me. Make me a girl. Make me...make me one with you. I want to be as beautiful as you are" I said, resigning myself to my strange fate. She smiled, with her teeth. Her gaze pierced right through me. Once again, I felt transfixed by her. I watched the full skirt of her dress bounce a little as she turned back towards me.

"I knew you'd pick the right choice! I'm so glad~!" Her feet briefly left the ground as she hopped a little in glee. "Honestly, you don't really get a choice in the end, it's all up to me. But if you're going to cooperate with me, I think we'll both be a lot happier. I guess we're just made for each other... Maybe it's fate, hmmm~?"

Fate aside, the Rainbowgirl was ready to take me as her willing prey, once and for all. She flopped backwards on to the bed, making both the boxspring and her dress shake about. Her legs bent at the knees, having the convenient effect of raising the underside of her skirt. Once again, her pristine slit was out for me to see, as well as her slender legs and thighs. With one eye shut in a wink, she curled her finger, prompting me closer. "Don't keep me waiting now, I'm getting way too excited. You can try sticking your head in first or slipping in your feet, I don't mind either way. One way or the other... You'll be curled up inside me in no time. So let's begin, shall we?"

I gazed at her waiting vagina, wide eyed. She was going to take me inside her. I was trying to wrap my mind around disappearing underneath that skirt and between her thighs, when I felt myself being drawn closer to her, like my movements weren't my own. She looked so inviting, her face so loving and eager. I got down to her, scared but also incredibly curious, not to mention more turned on than I had ever been. I was so hard it almost hurt. My mind was racing a million miles a minute when I realized that I had placed myself ever closer to her waiting, hungry slit. My head was swimming. Just before my toes reached her, she parted just ever so slightly, ready to take me in. As my toes and then my feet entered her, I felt a warm, wet sensation send shivers all up my body. I was pleasantly surprised with how good it felt, not realizing that a pulling, sucking sensation was growing within the Rainbowgirl and taking me in further. I began to moan in pleasure mixed tinged with some fright and confusion, but mostly erotic tension.

"A-Ahh~" She exhaled sharply at the feeling of her cunt being stretched apart, bit by bit. Two entire human feet, plus a bit of ankle, were already locked inside her body. Even this much was an unnaturally huge insertion for any woman, it was only natural that she'd gasp at the sensation. She bit her lip in an attempt to hide her sharp breaths and moans, but it could only do so much. As hard as I was she was definitely finding the innate eroticism in this as well. Inside of her, slick flesh throbbed and tugged at my body with the warmth of a living thing engulfing me. Without even using her hands, the insides of her pussy were carrying my legs along with total ease.

"H-How is it? You better not be having any second thoughts now... Cause that feeling, the warmth and the pleasure, that's going to be all over you once you're in here..." Just above the stretching slit where you were entering, I could see my own limbs bulging out against her skin. Somehow, it was stretching out her body without any pain, all she felt was pleasure. This really was going to be possible.

She asked me how I felt in-between pleasures breaths. I opened my eyes and saw my feet effortlessly slip into her. This bizzare sight was being played out completely naturally, as easy for her as eating a delicious meal was for me, which in a way was what literally was happening.

"Oh God, this is really happening. She's sucking me in, I'm going deeper" I thought to myself. I watched as her belly began to bulge slightly as her slit, slick with wetness, parted a bit further to envelop my legs. "Oh...oh....it feels...so good. Don't stop, I never want this to stop" I managed to say to her. She giggled. I'm losing any sort of rational thought, giving in the pure pleasure of the rainbowgirl. I looked at her body and her dress. She said I would become one with her. Soon I will be her, in her body, in that dress. I can see on her face that it's incredibly pleasurable for her. I wonder what she'd do if I tried to pull myself out, not that I'd want to, not that it would even be possible given just how much of a hold she had on me.

As if responding to my mental state, I felt her pussy clench a bit and pull my legs in up to my thighs. She let out a sigh punctuated by a small laugh. I felt like I could burst. The frill of her skirt gently caressed my skin as I was pulled further into the body of my lover.

Even if I did want to escape, there's no way it would be possible. The deeper I went, the tighter her hold on my limbs grew, to the point where I was completely at her mercy. Already, my legs had reached the end of her incredibly large womb, forcing me to curl them up if I were to go any further. This wasn't a problem of course, her skin stretched out to accommodate any little movement I made.

"Good... There's no way I'd let you stop now. Mmf~" Her legs quivered in ecstasy. Now that your waist, along with your hardened cock, was sliding into her, the width of her speed cunt was reaching its limits. From her unrestrained moans, she could obviously feel it, and she was loving every second of it. "Aaand..." My shaft was suddenly engulfed by the same pulling, wet flesh, and it felt phenomenal. "There goes half your whole body! It won't be long now~"

My legs had been completely sucked inside her, into a seemingly endless slippery birth canal until I began to feel the edge of her womb and curled my legs. With a suckling sound, my cock, ready to explode, sank into her waiting flesh. The wet massage of her inner walls began to stroke me and put me over the edge. I felt myself cumming, my voice screaming in ecstasy, like a girl's, my body slackeninf, allowing the rainbowgirl to more easily pull me in. I was now waist deep, I looked up at her. In a few short moments, my view will be obscured by her poofy skirt. I wanted to say something to her, to thank her, to say she was beautiful. But instead, I let out a laugh drunk with pleasure. Her warmth and wetness continued to overtaken me and I felt more craven. I wanted to be completely consumed by her, to surrender my body to this beautiful creature, to be so close. She met my delirious smile with encouragement of her own as she continued to devour me between her legs.

My vision of my room, and her beautiful face, were now completely obscured. All I could see was the inner lining of her huge skirt, and the always appealing sight of her spread legs. It felt like the world had already been shut off, but in that sense it was good practice for what was to come.

"Hey... Did you just cum inside there?" Of course she could feel it, but the slight angry suggestion in her voice was obviously fake. "Hehe~ You're so eager, aren't you? I guess you better treasure that thing while you still can, you're not gonna have it for much longer!" She teased me playfully, even as she played with her own breasts at the feeling of my body filling her up. Every second that passed brought me closer to being sealed inside of her forever, and by now my seconds were nearly up. My entire chest had been consumed, and there was already a huge, unnatural bulge jutting out of her belly. All that was left was for my head and arms to slip away, then my dream could finally come true. "Ah yes! We're so close...! Slide in all the way, give your whole body to me~!"

This was it. There was no going back, though truth be told, there was no going back the moment my feet had entered her. My fate had been sealed the moment I accepted her proposal and now I was about to be sealed inside her. I breathed more rapidly as she began to suck me in more fervently. By now, I was past the point of no return, as most of my body had been settled into its new home. I managed to place my arms at my sides and they were pulled with a slurping sound. Her slit had reached my neck, then my cheeks, and as I let out one more ecstatic scream, I was suddenly completely and totally enveloped. As her vagina enclosed itself upon my head for my final plunge, I was greeted by the hot, wet sounds of her throbbing and pulsating walls. The last thing I saw, as a human male, was the lining of her poofy skirt and the closeness of her perfect skin. I wanted to remain completely conscious and open eyed but it happened so fast that I had no time to realize what had happened. I had passed from my world into the body of my lover. As she sucked me in completely, I felt her orgasm all around me, tingling me all over, as my body glided deeper into her warm and wet embrace. I reached her womb, naturally curled up and pressed against her wet and soft walls. It was like being kissed and licked and touched everywhere at the same time. I wondered what would happen next, when her voice came to me once again, in my ears, in my head, as clear as day.

My final entry rocked the rainbowgirl's body with a powerful orgasm. Her fluids leaked from the now relatively normal sized slit that had shut itself around me, and she let herself lie there for a few moments before she was able to speak up. Even then, her breaths were anything but calm.

"Have you settled in there? This is where the real fun starts." She sat up and ran her hands over the human sized bulge jutting out from her belly. The process had begun almost immediately after my body curled up in there. From all sides, her pulsating flesh was rubbing and pressing against me like mad. It already felt like I barely occupied my own body anymore. Every second, a little more of myself became absorbed and merged with the dark warmth surrounding me, making me feel closer and closer to my captor. Her voice was slightly muffled at first, but as the bulge from her womb became less and less recognizable her voice became as clear as your own thoughts.

"Just relax... I can already feel you rushing into me. Mmm..." She hummed, and trailed off for a moment. "Maybe I was underestimating you a little. Your desire is stronger than I ever could have realized. It's adorable~ You might just be cut out to be my offspring, you know. And I bet you would just love that." My body was next to nothing now. It had all happened so fast. My vision had succumbed to total darkness... But then, like a hazy dream, it slowly returned to an image of the girl's bulging dress, nearly completely flat once more.

Through a hazy, blurry vision, I found myself looking down at the rainbowgirl's poofy dress as she laid on my bed. It was a strange sort of consciousness. I could not move, I could not speak, but I was aware. I was in the body of my lover, seeing through her. She was right. I had become her. I could feel her skin as my own against my bed and embraced by the soft fabric of her dress. I heard her thoughts like an internal monologue, talking to herself. She said she wanted to make me her offspring. I did not know what she meant, but at the mention of that, I felt her body quiver involuntarily. She was riding the receding waves of her orgasm, but at the mention of me becoming her offspring, I felt a new surge of wettening feeling between "my" legs. I felt her arm move and her hand grace the top of her vagina.

"Yes, that's what I'll do. I'll make you into a Rainbowgirl just like me. That way, I can have you over and over again, and you can eventually experience the pleasure I just did" I heard her say. She began to touch herself. I felt her finger enter her and begin to rub against the still wet slit. With her other hand, she grabbed her breast and circles her nipples. I felt the incoming wave of pleasure coming until "my"body arched and rocked itself once again. My voice, her voice, yelped in great ecstasy and then my vision began to fade again and it all went black, as we both fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke, I found myself on a bed in a room that was not my own, but decorated in pink and frills, like it looked like candy. I looked down at my body and...I could move myself of my own accord again...and I had my own breasts! I also found long lengths of rainbow colored hair coming down my shoulders. I gasped, and heard my new feminine voice. I was completely naked, in the body I had always dreamed of. Suddenly, I heard a giggle and felt two arms embrace me from behind and lips on my neck. It was the Rainbowgirl!

"Hello sweetie, and welcome to my world!"

"Well, is it your liking? Is it? That body comes partly from me, and partly from you... Well, obviously it's mostly me." She ran her hands along my skin, which was now just as procelain as hers. The difference was that this skin, this body, belonged to myself, not her. I could move any part of me. My loving rainbowgirl let out a shrill giggle at my sharp gasp, she knew it had to be quite the surprise. "I've gotta admit, you turned out even cuter than I expected. You really were meant to be a girl after all!" She grinned and gave my chest a firm squeeze, the first feeling I'd ever get on those brand new breasts.

"I decided to leave you naked... Well, until you woke up. I figured you might want a little help~" She hopped off the bed. Opposite the bed was a closet that took up nearly the entire wall, with all sorts of different dresses and outfits hanging there. What was special about all of these clothing items was not just their shared frilly theme, but the impossible colors that shifted and swirled on a dime. This was undoubtedly what a rainbowgirl's room looked like. "Hmm... What should we have you try on first. See anything you like? You're a rainbowgirl now, so what's mine is yours, sweetie!"

I felt so excited at the thought of finally being a girl, and a magical girl at that, that I practically lept off the bed to look at all the pretty clothes. The Rainbowgirl giggled at my enthusiasm. I thought of everything I would want in the perfect dress: frills and ruffles, a full skirt with lots of petticoats, puffy sleeves, bows. My thoughtd made my body tingle, as if just imagining it could make it real. But I wasn't quite there yet. I still did not know how to use my powers, or if they just came naturally to me. I turned to her, excited by unsure.

She smirked, surely reading my thoughts, and pointed her finger at me. I felt a tingle all over my body as shimmering light surrounded me to form the perfect dress, exactly how I imagined it to be, exactly like the photo of the pretty girl in the frilly, poofy dress in the magazind Her magic tickled and when it all settled down, I stood amazed at how pretty I was, and instantly felt myself becoming wet between my legs.

"Now don't you just look adorable? You've got some wonderful taste in dresses. I think you'll fit in just fine as a rainbowgirl if that's your first choice." She looked at my body up and down and nodded in approval. Her magic was well practiced, making that entire dress fit like a glove. After all, it was magical clothing, designed for me and only me.

"Hehe~ Even that's enough to make you excited, huh? I can totally understand it, I was the exact same way when I just woke up too." Suddenly her whole body was very close to mine again. Our dresses shifting hues glimmered next to each other, reflecting their brilliant colors off of each other. Without an ounce of hesitation, her hand slipped beneath me new dress. It appeared as though she'd neglected to give me any underwear. Immediately, two fingers plunged upwards into my new, dripping cunt. It was a foreign feeling, having the opposite sex's genitals, but the wave of pleasure was incredibly intense.

"Don't worry, there's no shame here. I'm a bit like your older sister now, but at the same time, there's nothing stopping us from exploring each other's body's to our hearts content ~"

"Oh...oh my" I said as she entered me. I had no idea how good this could feel. She knew exactly what to do as she explored my inner world, equally soft and sensual but also hers for the taking. I felt like I could melt as she touched me. I began to breathe deep and moan, she placed her other hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss, our soft lips interlocking. Her tongue met mine after licking my lips. I let her take control of me, pushing me to lay on the bed with her on top, continuing to finger me underneath my petticoats, which softly graced my perfect skin. I looked up at her, as helpless as a doll. All I wanted to be was her pretty little plaything. I wanted to stay with her forever and play in pretty dresses and...and be inside her and have her inside me. I began to feel what she felt, to crave being filled. She broke her deep kiss, licked my neck and my cheeks and my ears before bringing my head to her perfect breasts and commanding me to suckle, which I immediately did, running my tongue across and around her nipples, sucking and licking and kissing. I was in absolute ecstasy and hers forever. I found myelf giggling in pleasure in between my sharp intakes of breaths, drowning in my erotic stirrings, wet and gushing.

Her own sharp breathing and sudden outbreaks of lewd moaning mixed in with my own, filling the entire room with your whimpers and noises. In this room, inside some unknown space, I was free to be as laugh and moan as loud as I pleased. Her breasts quickly became slathered in my saliva as my tongue graced them with its licking and sucking.

"A-Ah... More..." She sputtered, her crotch started to grind against my body, with her hair wavering and changing colors so rapidly I couldn't tell them apart. It only got more intense until she bit her lip and became still on top of me, fluids spreading over top of me, gushing from between her legs.

"Hehe~ Not bad..." She leaned in for another kiss, and began fingering me once more, though this time another hand massages and kneaded my breast. "These are the pleasures of being a girl, but soon I'll have to show you the greatest pleasure of becoming a rainbowgirl. My fingers feel good down there, but they can't reach far enough to truly satisfy you." Suddenly, she crammed them up as far as she could reach... But she was right. It still felt like there was so much room to be penetrated and filled to the very brim. "I can't wait to put someone inside you." she whispered in my ear.

My eyes went wide at the thought. I immediately remembered the intense erotic pleasure of what it was like to be sucked into my lover and I felt that warmth all over. She sensed this and began to touch me more vigorously, working her way to making me cum. I pictured myself in a poofy dress, a pair of feet disappearing underneath my petticoats, and I began to orgasm. It was absolutely wonderful, a wave of incredible, intense pleasure. I didn't care how loud I was being as the Rainbowgirl continued to pleasure me, my pussy tightening and contracting around her fingers, my breasts tingling. She broke her wet kisses and began to suck on my breasts. Her tongue, her touch, her voice, and my thoughts rocked me into a powerful orgasm, my body spasming and collapsing weak against the bed, completely at the will of my magical lover. She got off and laid next to me, cradling my head and cuddling me. When I regained a little of my composure and breath, I asked her

"Will I really be able to do that, to suck someone inside me like you did to me?". I kept thinking about it and desiring it, even though we had just finished having sex. Even greater than that was my desire to be inside her once again, to feel surrounded by her warm and wet embrace. "Will I get to be inside you again? Can I?"

The room was so still now compared to just a few moments ago, when it was erupting with uncontrollable orgasms and pleasured shrills. Now she was keeping me nice and calm, running her hand through your luscious locks of rainbow hair, and letting me feel the warmth of another girl against my body. It was something close to heaven.

"You are a rainbowgirl now, aren't you? You might be just a newborn, but it won't take you very long to adjust to all the wonders of your new body, your new powers." She explained, chuckling softly. Her hand moved down to your belly, touching right by my navel with the tips of her fingers. "Not everyone human is quite as eager as your past self, but even if some force is needed, they all succumb to the pleasure eventually. Besides, I'll be there to help you when the time comes. I can help you with anything you desire." She snickered at my other question and playfully ruffled my hair. "Of course, there's no better feeling than having you drive yourself up my womb... One day, you'll even get absorbed once again, and not necessarily by me either. It's sort of like a circle of life for us. I hope you're not afraid."

As she said that, and briefly explained the "life cycle" of a Rainbowgirl, I felt a tingle underneath me once again. It would seem that I would be perpetually wet and ready to go forever, until that fateful day when my time comes and I am sucked inside a waiting lover's pussy, never to return again. Though it was a bit frightening, having been there before, I knew just how wonderful it was. So much that I craved it.

Over time, I learned more and more of what my new life as a rainbowgirl would be, as she not only helped me explore my body but also her world. I met more of our kind and played with them. She treated me much like an excitable little sister, making me feel pretty and adorable with every new dress up playdate. Several times, while playing with her and her friends, they would take turns taking each other in and dressing each other up. My body was not yet mature enough to unbirth, but I was definitely ready and totally willing to be taken again and again by my rainbowgirl and her friends. I absolutely loved being treated like a perfect little plaything, eager to please because I knew it would please me. The more I played, and the longer I stayed in this magical world, the less sure I was ever a human at all. I felt as if I had always been a rainbowgirl, that this was always my life, and I couldn't imagine anything else. But I wouldn't become a truly capable and full rainbowgirl until I had consumed someone of my own, and that's what she was going to help me with.

She taught me how to go back and forth between the human world and our world, and how to steal into the dreamscape to scope out lovers and prey, to plant ideas in their heads so when the time came for us to take them, they would be completely and utterly willing to become part of us. Then one day, it came time for me to truly mature. We found two girls, two human lovers, and we knew we just had to have them. So, while we sneakily invaded their dreams over the course of a few nights, we emerged in their world while they were soundly asleep, and we were ready to play and prey upon them. We stood there at the foot of their bed, their bodies intertwined with each other, our bodies dripping wet in eager anticipation.

"Don't they look so cute together? It almost breaks my heart to split them up." My partner whispered with a little nudge to my side. "Well, I guess as long as we're together, they're not really apart after all, right?" It sounded like plain reassurance, but it was true to some extent. Eventually they wouldn't really be conscious at all though, just another bit of human mass clinging to some part of a rainbowgirl's body.

"I'll take mine first then. That should soften up your girl a little, you know? Wouldn't want to make it too tough on you for your first time and all." Then, without another word, she climbed up on to the bed. Without any kind of restraint, she separated their tangled bodies, immediately waking both of them up. She straddled her own prey, a cute short-handed brunette, and locked lips with her before she had a chance to refuse. In her sleepy daze, it took her a second or two to react at all. At first she tried to shove the rainbowgirl off her, but her figure betrayed her strength. Eventually her struggles weakened... and then... She was returning the gesture in full. Her and the rainbowgirl were making out, and they were both loving every second of it.

As my Rainbowgirl had her way with the first girl, I crept my way to the other girl, stealthily sneaking up behind her, just like I was taught.

"Wha...Alicia, what are you do...ohh..." The girl shouted but stopped by my arms wrapped around her waist from behind and my lips kissing her neck. In my time as a rainbowgirl, I've gotten much bolder in taking and getting what I want. My sense of time though had since become hazy. It feels as though I've always been a Rainbowgirl.

"Shhh, it's ok. We're not here to hurt you. We want to love you" I said sweetly to her as I pulled her closer to my colorful dress, my petticoats peeking out from underneath my skirt and tickling her skin. I slipped my fingers inside her and began to move. Whatever fear, surprise, shock, or anger melted away with every moan, as our sexual magic made its way through the two girls. I peeked through my hair and over the girl's shoulder and saw my Rainbowgirl also touching her lover, cradling her head towards her breasts to suckle, which she did lovingly. I knew she was close. I felt my own girl begin to shiver as she began to cum on her own. There would be more where that came from. As my rainbowgirl's prey continued to suck her breasts, she positioned her feet to be taken inside of her. There was a sharp intake of breath from her prey as her feet began to enter her, giggles and hot breath coming from the rainbowgirl. I kneaded my own girl's breasts and turned her attention to my magical lover and her soon to be victim. I spoke close to her ear, in a whisper.

"Watch. I want you to watch as my lover gobbles your lover up inside her" I said, ending that sentence with a kick around her ears. She began to breathe heavier and more rapidly, though how much of that was out of fear and how much of it was out of pure erotic pleasure, I couldn't tell. "We are Rainbowgirls, and you belong to us".

"Ah~ W-Whats happening to me?" My partner's prey could barely manage a sentence. She was constantly fingering herself as she got sucked under the puffy skirt, gazing blankly at me and my own prey.

"Shhh... This is how it's meant to be for you two. Just let me consume you, and soon it'll all make sense." Those words were enough to calm her slight panic. Her body relaxed and more moans escaped her lips until she was finally silenced by the flaps of skin closing snugly over her face, dripping a bit of fluids on to the bed. "Ahh~ Female prey are just the best."

Now her belly was all filled up. Just as I had made it once before, some time that felt centuries away at this point, it was big and round, jutting out from her dress in a big human bulge.

"Well?" Her fingers rubbed my prey's cheek, teasing her with how close her lover was to her, but kept just out of reach. "You better not keep your girlfriend waiting... I'm sure she'd be dissapointed if you didn't follow suite" Little muffled moans and some words that couldn't quite be understood escaped the rainbowgirl's womb. All she did in response was bring it closer to my prey, showing it off, trying to make her crave it. "There's still plenty of space inside my partner here... Time to fill her up~"

My prey looked into my eyes, her expression a mix of confusion and fear. But the way her gazed lingered at my partner's big belly and then towards my waiting pussy betrayed her desire. I was myself was filled with anticipation at taking her in and also being filled myself. I watched in rapture at the way my Rainbowgirl just swallowed up her prey underneath her petticoats. The look her prey gave us as she accepted her fate and was completely enveloped made me so wet. I stared at my own prey, wantinf her so much, and looked at my rainbowgirl, waiting for her to help me. I had never done this before. She made her way over to me, guiding my body to lie down, all the way holding the hand of my soon-to-be prey, and when I was in position, she gave a deep and passionate kiss to my girl before cradling her head towards my vagina, already beginning to part itself open, my fluids leaking a little. My insides quivered in excitement.

"Soon, you'll become one with me, my sweet doll" I said to her, trying to comfort her. She stared at my flower, blooming to let her in. Just as my rainbowgirl was about to press my prey's gave into my hungry pussy, I could just make out a smile upon the girl's face, a cross between acceptance of her fate and a crazed desire to be completely swallowed whole.

"No time to hesitate... Now, you've gotta go merge with my adorable young partner~" The rainbowgirl giggled as she gave the girls head a swift shove forward. There was a wet suction noise as her skull slipped in between the spread lips of my slit, and a sharp, muffled moan. Briefly, the girl struggled against me. She kicked and tried to grab at the bed, but after a few seconds she started giving in. There was no denying the pleasure of becoming one with one of us.

"Now, let your body do its work. Focus on your prey and think about sucking her inside you. Your body is built for this, it won't take long for you to get used to it." In fact, my walls were already contracting and contorting on its own, slowly dragging her body across the sheets and up into my womb. The girl seemed very confused, she wasn't sure if she should be fighting it or enjoying her last minutes of control over her body. "You're a natural~"

"Ohhh...." I let out a sweet moan as my rainbowgirl took my prey and plunged her face into my sopping wet pussy. My poofy skirt was hiked up my dress so I could watch as the girl was gobbled up. The last thing I saw of her was an expression of dazed confusion becoming a wide grin of desire. My lips parted to welcome her into my body and then they attached around her face and were already spreading across her soft cheeks. I felt my body changing, shifting, expanding, to take her in. It was intensely erotic. All I could do was moan and breathe as my body did its work automatically, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I thought of how it must feel for her, having been nearly absorbed once, and also having been used as a plaything for my rainbowgirl and her friends again and again. The girl shifted and struggled a little, trying to grasp at her bedsheets in a desperate attempt to free her from her fate, but it was already too late by the time she entered me. Just then, as if switching from fear to pleasure, I felt her tongue as she began lapping up at my pussy and inner walls. An orgasm was rising, a wave of pleasure I saw coming and was absolutely helpless to stop, nor would I want to. I craved her body inside me, for my belly to be full, for my womb to carry her. Meanwhile, my rainbowgirl sat by me, guiding my prey's body as she was slowly sucked inside me. She giggled and cooed occasionally, alternating between kissing the naked body of my lover and caressing my own soft skin, tingling all over with purest pleasure and pressed against not only the disappearing body of my prey but also the soft fabric of my poofy, frilly rainbow dress. I felt myself expand more, taking her head and neck and now moving to take her shoulders and arms.

I felt her breasts become engulfed within me with a "pop" and more fluids leaking down her soft, sweet body. I had expected it to hurt a little, but it felt absolutely wonderful the entire time.

"Aw, what a good girl. Perfect for your first prey. I knew it wouldn't take her long to give in to temptation." The girl's entry was a much smoother process without the useless flailing she'd been doing before. Having my Rainbowgirl there to lightly shove her along and take care of any snags, stretching your pussy wider herself when needed, made it completely painless.

"Nng... Ngf..." The girl moaned out some unintelligible words, but I could only guess at what they might be by the strained movement of her hand down towards her crotch. She was beginning to enjoy it just as much as I was.

"You're doing so well... I couldn't be prouder. All you have to do is finish the job." The other rainbowgirl encouraged, giving me a quick peck on the neck and another forceful shove at the girl's rear. Her presence outside had already been reduced to two slender legs, the rest of her was only a compressed bulge on my belly, soon to be fully absorbed by my magic.

"Mmm...mmm, ohhh" I couldn't make any intelligible words I built up into my climax. After I had sucked her up past her breasts and down her belly, my own belly began to swell slightly. I could just make out the imprint of the girl inside me, and I began to hear her moaning in pleasure, muffled by my flesh, her new home. She reached down to herself with her free arm and began touching herself. The movement of her pleasuring herself while succumbing to my warm and wet embrace tantalized me even further. I was just about to break, moaning louder and louder. My rainbowgirl encouraged me more, kissing my neck and rubbing her belly. As my hungry pussy continued to swallow the girl whole, she was sucked in until her own vagina met mine and began to grind upon me, and I to her. In a matter of moments, I began to cum, shaking and violent, arching my back and stretching my legs and in one wet slurp, the rest of my prey's body slid easily and effortlessly into my slit, sucked in completely, never to return. I felt her entire body slide deep within me, my wet walls caressing her as she glided into my womb. I felt as if my body could melt with pleasure, as wave after wave of intense orgasm surged through me. As I lay on my back upon that soaked bed which once held two lovers, I felt my rainbowgirl's lips on mine, our newly filled bellies pressed next to each other.

"Oh my, you've really made a mess of their bed. No matter, they won't be needing it anymore."

The entire bed was getting soaked in your fluids, even after my pussy had shut itself over the girl's feet. Now that she really was trapped in my womb, she grew a little worried, but once she felt her lovers body pressed against her through the walls of our bellies, she quickly settled. As she kissed me in congratulations, my rainbowgirl stroked the giant bulge jutting out of me.

"Take your time enjoying her, but once you're ready, you can start absorbing her. All you have to do is think of making her one with you. Think about her body getting smaller and shapeless, until your womb is empty and ready for its next human." She instructed me, effortlessly making her own belly shrink before my eyes. The prey inside her struggled weakly in protest, but the pleasure of merging with one of your kind kept her from any real attempt at escape.

I watched as my lover, who had once taken me so long ago, put her hand on her swollen belly and pressed softly. Her bulge began to shrink until it was flat as it had been before. She closed her eyes with a smile and let out a sigh of satisfaction. Her hair briefly shimmered through its many colors before settling still once again. I looked down at my own belly. Though I had grown accustomed to how things were done in our world, now having become a matured rainbowgirl, it still took sometime for me to comprehend that there was an entire human girl inside of me, enveloped within my flesh and trapped in my womb. I placed my hand upon my belly and closed my eyes...and through a hazy vision, I could see her, surrounded by soft, wet walls. She lay naked, pressed against my womb, as if trying to stand but not able to get proper footing. I could feel her, not just physically but emotionally, as her mind lept from terror to pleasure to confusion to lust. Every movement she made I felt with a tickle. I pressed softly against my belly, just like my rainbowgirl showed me, and felt my body change again, my belly shrinking just a little. I could hear her voice in my head as she began to be absorbed.

"Oh, my gosh, this can't be real...what's happening to me...mmm, it feels so good...mmmm...wha...these walls...they're closing in...whats going to happen to me...mmm...ohh...its so wet...and warm...and...it feels...so won...der....ful"

I watched in my mind as my womb closed in upon her body, taking over her skin. She sank into my flesh until she was more of me than herself and than she was gone. I felt a wave of oncoming pleasure hit me and I came again, falling back onto the bed.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my rainbowgirl touching herself underneath her skirt, just reaching orgasm herself. She giggled and smiled at me. "Ahh, I couldn't help myself. You looked so adorable just now. I was watching you the whole time. How do you feel?"

"I feel...incredible! Oh my, I can't wait to do that again! Thank you, thank you!" I said with girlish glee. Whatever attachment or memories I had to being human was now gone forever. I was a Rainbowgirl, through and through.

"Oh I'm so happy!" My Rainbowgirl said as she softly squeezed the puffy sleeves of my dress and pulled me in for a hug. I could feel my prey, now part of me forever, snugged around me as if they were my dress. I giggled a bit as my rainbowgirl lightly touched my skin and played with my hair. "This is your life now, forever, until it's time for you to go too. One day, you'll even have a little rainbowgirl of your own!. When we get home, I'm going to put you in the prettiest, poofiest party dress throw a big party for my sweet girl!". She kissed me, deeply, playing with my tongue. We played with each other for a little bit before traveling back beyond the veil, into Rainbowland once again. I was already thinking of what I would be dressed in and my next capture for my magical pussy. I was finally who I was meant to be, a Rainbowgirl, forever.

The End

(I hope you liked it! If you did let me know! If you're interested in collaborating, whether you are an artist wanting to give life and imagery to my little story, or if you're a writer that wants to help me work on more Rainbowgirl stories (or other things), feel free to message me!)
Last edited by SwallowedByPetticoat on Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Rainbowgirl (unbirth & magical gender transformation

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:19 pm

Well, this was certainly interesting...

There are some spelling issues, grammar, and parts where the RP was clearly not completely revised, but in all due honesty, for as long of a read this, and a good one at that (even if my preference is oral vore), it was very well done.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby dreamweevil » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:37 am

I agree with sweetladyamy. Very creative and nice pacing on the unbirthing. If you read over it you'll catch a few places where the pronouns get confused (side effect of the RP adaptation) or it's not entirely clear who's speaking. Overall very sweet and straightforward! Thanks for sharing it with us.

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:17 am

Thanks for your feedback! I knew there would be some things I missed when I revised it from an RP to a first person story. I'll go back and fix the errors when I can. I've lurked here for quite a while but this is my first contribution to Eka's so I wanted to test the waters. It's alot harder than I thought to find unbirth mixed with feminization/gender transformation scenes. I had also wanted to continue writing stories set in this same universe and flesh out characters a bit more (or atleast l, explore this world a bit more) if people really were interested and maybe wanted to collaborate. I'm glad people liked it, so thanks for that.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:15 pm

I might have an interest, though to be truthful, I'd be more likely to introduce oral vore into the mix.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Rendezvore » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:23 am

This was so... absolutelyincrediblyomgIcan'tbreathe... darling!! <3<3<3

And surprisingly unique! At least, that I've seen. Logically, you would think there would be more gender transformation added in with unbirth themes, as it is sometimes used with species transformation. But members here are really quite wary of different or unconventional ideas, tending to stick with what they know. Suffice to say, "I like turtles" is the usual response to anything, even in my own gallery when I ask the watchers what they're interested in seeing, but even so, this site is still one of the most tolerant of different styles and ideas, rather than just scoffing at them, so I hope you feel welcome here!

As for critique, the usual slipped pronouns and minor grammatical errors, as has been mentioned already. Hmm, perhaps a name or rank for the Rainbowgirl, such as Rainbowgirl Queen (or whatever)? Only because it's hard to tell the two apart after the initial transformation.

And one spoiler observation before I'm done rambling.
Spoiler: show
I LOVED that she almost seemed to trick the main character into believing his wish would be granted and was considering just absorbing him, but then realized when he was inside her that he actually would make a good candidate for an offspring! Kind of like how vampires typically pick and choose who they want to apprentice as a new vampire.

And that is something I crave in any non-fatal situation; that tiny ambiguous moment, creating suspense even if I already the know the answer, allowing my mind to run with a separate what-if scenario. Those are the best. :D

Edit: Used the wrong term for something.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Rendezvore wrote:This was so... absolutelyincrediblyomgIcan'tbreathe... darling!! <3<3<3

And surprisingly unique! At least, that I've seen. Logically, you would think there would be more gender transformation added in with unbirth themes, as it is sometimes used with species transformation. But members here are really quite wary of different or unconventional ideas, tending to stick with what they know. Suffice to say, "I like turtles" is the usual response to anything, even in my own gallery when I ask the watchers what they're interested in seeing, but even so, this site is still one of the most tolerant of different styles and ideas, rather than just scoffing at them, so I hope you feel welcome here!

Oh, thank you so much! Yeah, I've lurked here for quite a while to get a feel for whether this story would work (note: most feminization centered forums are NOT into this kind of stuff). I've seen a fair share of both supportive and transphobic comments on here but given how niche of a fetish this is, I decided to take my chances, and look, you like it! :D

I hope I can continue this with others on here and hopefully find more inspiration for Rainbowgirl stories and other things too!
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:55 pm

SwallowedByPetticoat wrote:...I hope I can continue this with others on here and hopefully find more inspiration for Rainbowgirl stories and other things too!

I too, showed my interest...though, the caveat as stated above...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Groblek » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Ooh, this is a fun wish-fulfillment fantasy, thanks for sharing it with us! As others have said, you've got a very unique take on things. I definitely encourage you to write more in this setting, or in others, as you've definitely got talent and an inclination towards writing the kind of things that push my buttons. :) I'm not sure I have time for a true collaboration these days, but if you want someone to bounce ideas off of or offer constructive criticism on story drafts, feel free to drop me a PM or email me at [email protected] Regardless, I look forward to seeing anything else you come up with. Welcome to the Portal!
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am

Groblek wrote:Ooh, this is a fun wish-fulfillment fantasy, thanks for sharing it with us! As others have said, you've got a very unique take on things. I definitely encourage you to write more in this setting, or in others, as you've definitely got talent and an inclination towards writing the kind of things that push my buttons. :) I'm not sure I have time for a true collaboration these days, but if you want someone to bounce ideas off of or offer constructive criticism on story drafts, feel free to drop me a PM or email me at [email protected] Regardless, I look forward to seeing anything else you come up with. Welcome to the Portal!

Oh wow, thank you! I've been quite the fan of your work since lurking here for years, so that means alot. I'm glad you like it!
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:43 am

(Hello again! This is a short chapter set in the same world that I wrote for another RP partner to give them a feel for the story/setting. Unfortunately, they disappeared before we could really get into it but this little bit stands on its own. Hope you enjoy!)

Charlotte and her two dolls, Maggie and Rachel, waited just beyond the veil between our world and their world and watched as a girl slept in her bed, peacefully. The 3 of them were Rainbowgirls, magical sexual beings that slip into our world to steal boys and girls away. Tales have been told about these beings but those who have made full contact with them have never returned and have never been heard from again. As they watched the girl sleeping, Charlotte let out a sigh.

"That's her, that's Sara. I've been playing with her in dreams for quite a while and I do believe it's time to claim what is mine".

Rachel and Maggie nodded, already dripping wet underneath their skirts in anticipation for what would come next. Though she didn't remember who she was before, Maggie was once a boy a long time ago that had been visited by a Rainbowgirl. He used to have dreams of dressing up in frilly dolly dresses and played with by pretty girls in equally frilly dresses, until one night the girl of his dreams found him and lured him into her bed. She knew all about his fantasies and desires and before he realized it, he was being dressed up just as in his dreams like magic and after playing and pleasuring for a while, the Rainbowgirl had stuck his head between her legs and commanded him to lap her up. He was rewarded for his eager oral pleasure by being swallowed wholly into her pussy, its smooth wetness allowing him to glide effortlessly inside. When he woke up, he found himself in another world, completely physically transformed into a Rainbowgirl himself, belonging to his captor forever. Rachel was Charlotte's victim, who had been mesmerized by Charlotte's trance and iridescent eyes and willingly lowered herself into Charlotte's waiting pussy, feet first so she can watch herself disappear. She pleasures Charlotte so well that rather than be consumed and absorbed, she kept her in her womb and took her to Rainbowland, transforming her into her own personal plaything. Eventually, Maggie and Rachel found each other and went on playdates before Charlotte, an older and much more powerful Rainbowgirl, took them both into her dollhouse to keep and play and do with what she would. At any time she wanted, Charlotte could easily consume them both and absorb them into herself (and they would both happily oblige) but for now, she was content to have two little dolls to play with and show them how it's done.

Sara stirred from her slumber as the rainbowgirls appeared in her room, ready to play. Charlotte was dressed in a multihued gown that seemed to swirl in its colors. Maggie and Rachel were in matching pink dresses poofed up at the skirt. They looked like adult versions of party dresses little girls would wear. Sara rubbed her eyes awake and stared wide eyed at the three girls in her room. Charlotte took a step towards her and lifted her finger at Sara.

"Oh, Saraaaa. I've been wanting you for so long. Come to me, darling" Charlotte breathed. Sara got out of her bed as if in a trance. Maggie and Rachel quivered behind her in sheer excitement, their petticoats bouncing and rustling. As Sara took her steps into Charlotte's waiting arms, Charlotte twirled her fingers. Sara's nightgown began to shimmer and change, feeling a tickle all over, becoming a gorgeous ballet costume with a beautiful pink tutu. Rachel and Maggie giggled with delight. Sara looked down at herself in shock. Her face, at first confused and dazed and then in awe at the changes taking place around her, gave way to a girlish glee at seeing herself in such feminine attire. When Charlotte would enter her dreams, she would often conjure up a ballet scene to play with Sara, since Sara was a dancer in her normal life. As Charlotte used her powers to spin and twirl Sara all throughout the room, Maggie reached out for Rachel's hand and guided it towards her petticoat. Rachel saw what she was doing and happily obliged, as she teased the surface of her pussy with her soft, delicate fingers. Maggie bloomed, ready to take Rachel in, but instead Rachel kissed her cheek and licked her neck. Shivers went up Maggie's spine. In front of them, Sara leaped and twirled and bounded and then Charlotte caught her in her arms and pressed her face to the breast of her dress.

"Suckle" Charlotte said as she pulled down her dress and pressed Sara's mouth upon her nipple. She locked and sucked vigorously as Charlotte stroked her head. Charlotte eased her way onto the floor, still cradling Sara in her arms. She reached under her tutu and began to touch her, soft and gentle but deep and penetrating. "It won't be long now, my sweet" she told her. She whispered in her ear "You're all mine, Sara. You belong to me. I'm going to take you and make you one with me". Sara moaned with pleasure. "Oh, girls..." Charlotte called towards her dolls, who readily came at their mistresses call. "Help Sara into her new home and pay close attention because this will be you someday". Maggie and Rachel came and grabbed Sara's legs to put her into position. They knew that what Charlotte meant was twofold. One day, they will unbirth a human of their own to consume, and when they were powerful enough, they will be able to find someone special to transform. She also meant that, eventually, they will be taken wholly by another Rainbowgirl and be consumed themselves, thus is the life cycle of these magical beings. Her mouth detached from Charlotte's breast and looked downward at herself. Taking a leg each and both grabbing her butt, they eased her towards Charlotte's waiting and dripping pussy. Sara's eyes widened as she felt the warm wetness against her feet as they entered Charlotte with ease. What should've been utterly impossible was happening right before Sara's eyes. A mixture of fear and excitement spread across her face as she felt Charlotte's inner walls contract to pull her deeper. She felt Maggie and Rachel kissed her all over her body as she was sucked in. When Sara and Charlotte's vaginas made contact, Charlotte began to gyrate to stimulate Sara into orgasm, which readily came in a massive wave. Her body shook and slackened, allowing Charlotte to pull her in even deeper. She was now chest deep into Charlotte's snatch, eagerly awaiting the entrance of her breasts. Charlotte bent down to gaze upon her latest victim.

"In you go, sweety" and she took her hand and placed it upon the top of Sara's head. Sara locked eyes with Charlotte and smiled a big grin as she felt herself being pulled and sucked and loved within Charlotte's body. She was past the point of no return by now, fully aware of what was going to happen to get and eagerly, desperately wanting it. She belonged to Charlotte, wholly, entirely. As Maggie and Rachel looked on, bouncy and excited, after Sara had orgasmed, Charlotte suddenly sucked deep and Sara screamed in ecstasy as she was swallowed whole and disappeared into her lover. After smoothing herself out from the massive wave of pleasure that came with every unbirthing, now too many for her to keep count, Charlotte stood up slowly, caressing her swollen belly. She let out a deep breath and her stomach shrank back to its normal size. Maggie and Rachel stood in awe at their mistress. One day, this would be them. Charlotte beckoned each of them over to her and they each latched upon a breast and began to lick and kiss. Charlotte watched as her two dolls enjoyed her breasts, occasionally breaking to kiss and touch each other. Eventually they both came while stop Charlotte (who was also touching herself at the sight of her dollies playing with each other) be for they disappeared from our world into their's, leaving no trace of their erotic playtime, having claimed yet another, totally willing victim.

(If anyone wants to RP and play in this world with me, shoot me a message!
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

The Fairy Birthing Ritual (unbirth)

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:36 am

A while ago, a lovely redditor created an audio based on a script I wrote which was in turn based on a roleplay I developed into a short story. In it, a mysterious magical girl appears at the foot of your bed after showing up in your dreams night after night. She tells you that she has come to take you, and describes what happened when she too was visited by a fae in the night, as a prelude to what she is going to do to you. Besides unbirth, the audio also touches upon transformation, being dressed up in hyper feminine clothing, and absorption. It's on the sweet and mischievous side of things and lush with playful descriptive detail. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

https://soundgasm.net/u/nymphalidaes/F4 ... Dream-Girl
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unbirthed by an Unseelie Fae (POV audio)

Postby Straxacore » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:43 am

Well I’d love to hear more :)
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BatfinK16 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:18 am

Where can I hear this audio?
BatfinK16
New to the forum

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:34 am

BatfinK16 wrote:Where can I hear this audio?

At the soundgasm link underneath the first post's text.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Noxyoursox » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:34 pm

Damn that's hot! 8O
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby RevitalizePoltergeist » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:07 pm

I really enjoyed this. I'm sorry if this is a tad unrelated but is this related to Changeling: The Lost? The terms like Unseelie and Fae remind me it.
RevitalizePoltergeist
New to the forum

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:29 am

RevitalizePoltergeist wrote:I really enjoyed this. I'm sorry if this is a tad unrelated but is this related to Changeling: The Lost? The terms like Unseelie and Fae remind me it.

Glad you enjoyed it! I've never heard of Changeling: The Lost but I looked it up after your comment and it looks neat! I love roleplaying games. This audio was inspired by a dream I had a long time ago and then filled in with bits of fairy lore (which is where unseelie and fae come in). I've always loved the idea of being taken away to a magical place and turned into a magical thing, so this is that plus unbirth!
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Rainbowgirl & other stories

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:22 pm

(Hi! There was originally another story here that was based on a roleplay I didn't finish, but I've deleted the following posts. The finished chapters are now being uploaded on my userpage)

(deleted)
Last edited by SwallowedByPetticoat on Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Re: The Rainbowgirl & other stories (unbirth and transformat

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:17 pm

(deleted)
Last edited by SwallowedByPetticoat on Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Work to be shared!