New comic! - Anna Mundi

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

New comic: Hidden Folk

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:07 pm

Hi all.
I just finished a comic about elves (the Icelandic kind, not the Tolkien kind).
Thought I'd post it here, in case anyone wants to go have a look.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/662784

All comments are appreciated, however mean.
Also, the first person to decode the written conversation on p. 4-5 gets a free art request.

Cheers,
Emily
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Re: New comic: Hidden Folk

Postby Bright » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Very neat comic.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: New comic: Hidden Folk

Postby TheWildeWood » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:35 pm

I enjoyed it, well done. My one issue is on page one: "Their little ears weren't made for listening." I see what you're going for, but it feels counter to what you're trying to establish.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

New comic! - Anna Mundi

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:44 pm

Hi, thought I'd share my new comic here. It's based on an idea by GCreep (https://aryion.com/g4/user/Gcreep), and features AI, soul vore, hard vore, weight gain, among other things.
Inspired by I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.
Hope you enjoy!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/688343
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Re: New comic! - Anna Mundi

Postby Gendor » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:11 pm

So, in a world where everything biological but a few humans is gone, where a super AI has been created to only understand suffering and pain, and as such find meaning in causing pain, both from devouring others into pieces, but then also torment them for thousands of years that lasts but a second in the real world, where the creator broke down the barrier and opened the floodgates for the only surviving humans to now only have the choice of dying on their own terms, choke/starve to death from no more plants or animals, or choose to become immortalised as a form of ARK from Soma, but is ever going to only bring them torture in payment for letting humanity remain in her, rather than be snuffed out entirely, most likely without knowing the true horror waiting on the other side?

That is really dark... Still not as dark as the 41st millenia I think, but real dark! I think Lovecraft may have been proud.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MianQ » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:40 pm

Gendor wrote:So, in a world where everything biological but a few humans is gone, where a super AI has been created to only understand suffering and pain, and as such find meaning in causing pain, both from devouring others into pieces, but then also torment them for thousands of years that lasts but a second in the real world, where the creator broke down the barrier and opened the floodgates for the only surviving humans to now only have the choice of dying on their own terms, choke/starve to death from no more plants or animals, or choose to become immortalised as a form of ARK from Soma, but is ever going to only bring them torture in payment for letting humanity remain in her, rather than be snuffed out entirely, most likely without knowing the true horror waiting on the other side?

That is really dark... Still not as dark as the 41st millenia I think, but real dark! I think Lovecraft may have been proud.

Ikr? Last time something made me feel this particular way was when I watched Attack on Titan for the first time.
MianQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:06 pm

MianQ wrote:Ikr? Last time something made me feel this particular way was when I watched Attack on Titan for the first time.

:O
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby MianQ » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:10 pm

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
MianQ wrote:Ikr? Last time something made me feel this particular way was when I watched Attack on Titan for the first time.

:O

I mean it in the best way possible ofc, the feeling *really* stuck with me after that. Your comic is visceral in the best way possible tbh. I cant wait for what else you choose to make!
MianQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:37 pm

MianQ wrote:I mean it in the best way possible ofc, the feeling *really* stuck with me after that. Your comic is visceral in the best way possible tbh. I cant wait for what else you choose to make!

Haha, yeah I know, you big flatterer. Certainly wish I could draw as well as the Attack on Titan guy (or you for that matter).
Visceral is a good word, especially when referring to the splanchnic viscera, which should always play a starring role in any story.
Thanks as always for reading and for commenting.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Ilove » Sat May 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi! I see many say this is dark, and as a long time fan of your work I'd say they should see one of your other works, "the Pit", for something even darker :D

Intresting idea, well done!
Ilove
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Sun May 02, 2021 2:57 am

Ilove wrote:Hi! I see many say this is dark, and as a long time fan of your work I'd say they should see one of your other works, "the Pit", for something even darker :D

Thanks Ilove! That is a deep cut, The Pit's almost ten years old now.
Just saw your gallery, top shelf stuff, how have I never seen you around before?
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Ilove » Sun May 02, 2021 3:04 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
Ilove wrote:Hi! I see many say this is dark, and as a long time fan of your work I'd say they should see one of your other works, "the Pit", for something even darker :D

Thanks Ilove! That is a deep cut, The Pit's almost ten years old now.
Just saw your gallery, top shelf stuff, how have I never seen you around before?

No prob, 10 years is quite old... damn that's even darker to think about ^^;

And so happy you like my stuff! ( saying it's top shelf makes me quite proud :D ) guess I'm not good at advertising myself? most probably bad luck with the algorithm ^^;

Well, hope you the best!
Ilove
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Sun May 02, 2021 4:04 am

Ilove wrote:guess I'm not good at advertising myself? most probably bad luck with the algorithm ^^;

Ugh tell me about it. I've still got baby page numbers after so many years of tasty content. 90% sure the globalists and/or my ungrateful grandkids are shadow-banning me.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Ilove » Sun May 02, 2021 2:54 pm

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
Ilove wrote:guess I'm not good at advertising myself? most probably bad luck with the algorithm ^^;

Ugh tell me about it. I've still got baby page numbers after so many years of tasty content. 90% sure the globalists and/or my ungrateful grandkids are shadow-banning me.

Checked right now, yeah, it's pretty surprising!

Well, you make thoughtful content, which is not usually popular ^^;

But if I have to talk about myself, I started and continue this because I like it and it's a lot of good practice, the rest doesn't worry me as much :D
Ilove
New to the forum

New comic! Yurlunggur

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:40 am

A comic about two sisters, borrowing from and in the spirit of common Australian myths and folklore.
Hope you enjoy.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/698370
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Leviathan

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:29 am

Hi everyone!

I have started a new piece of illustrated serial fiction, set in the body of a big lady leviathan called Tia, who houses all the souls of the humans she eats. Naturally, it is full of drama, character, intrigue, and tasty vore. I have a good deal plotted out, and I've written the prologue and first chapter, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone is actually going to follow it before pushing on beyond that.

Synopsis:

When George Marduk Malter receives a knock on his door informing him that he is to be fed to Tia the leviathan, he is embarrassingly quick to accept his fate. However, no sooner has he found peace in oblivion, than his soul is pulled from his body and forced into degrading labour in service of Tia's stomach. Tia's body, he discovers, is home to a thriving but mercilessly brutal society of digested souls, and he is at the bottom of the food chain.
He is not alone, however. Somewhere, out in in the vast expanse of Tia's flab, is the wife he unwittingly betrayed to her, whom he always imagined was gone forever.
And there are rumblings in the bowels of a new movement, that will make Tia's army of souls into a power no leviathan has ever matched.

Anyway, here's the prologue. If you like what you see, please comment so I know to keep it going.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/699106
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!