Multiple prey YCH - F/FFFFFFFF(8)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Multiple prey YCH - F/FFFFFFFF(8)

Postby Lollipop420b » Tue May 04, 2021 10:58 am

liperna_ych.jpg

A little YCH I posted yesterday. Half the spots are still open. I really want to fill this one up with whatever people want to see. Although I will only draw adult female humans. You can submit female furries, but they'll be translated to humans. Check the link for more details! And bid in the comments at the bottom of the page! It's all autobuys so first come first serve!
https://aryion.com/g4/view/689020
Lollipop420b
New to the forum

Re: Multiple prey YCH - F/FFFFFFFF(8)

Postby Varysoir » Wed May 05, 2021 7:37 am

you're... going to be alienating a lot of people on the steam gift card payment.
Varysoir
Somewhat familiar

Re: Multiple prey YCH - F/FFFFFFFF(8)

Postby Lollipop420b » Wed May 05, 2021 5:15 pm

BakuryuuTyranno wrote:you're... going to be alienating a lot of people on the steam gift card payment.

I know, but I don't mind too much.
Lollipop420b
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!