Veritizzle's noob works

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Veritizzle's noob works

Postby Veritizzle » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:27 am

Just my first works to be shared online, more will inevitably follow but it's a start. (Also, I'm not a very tech savvy individual so I hope I upload this correctly.) Anyway, hope you all enjoy!
Attachments
Big Gal.jpg
Just a trash-talkin' big gal with a full tum
Miss Melinda.jpg
RP character of mine, Miss Melinda
Veritizzle
New to the forum

Re: Veritizzle's noob works

Postby Veritizzle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 am

And a gender-fluid pred because mrowww. Had a lot of fun doing this one and it took a bit of time. Pointers for improvement? Mostly going by trial and error at the moment. Also again, I hope I'm posting correctly.
Attachments
TF Pred.jpg
Veritizzle
New to the forum

Image, character, and story.

Postby Veritizzle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:46 pm

I've decided that I want to do more with this image and character so I'm going to clean it up, add some struggles maybe and some real text and then I was hoping someone would do a short story for me. No idea how to find that someone but alas! I shall try.
Veritizzle
New to the forum

Re: Veritizzle's noob works

Postby Veritizzle » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:57 pm

Damn, all things put on hold for a while but I did manage to come up with something, a witch gal with a magic ladle type thing to shrink her food. Played with some texture tools too and had quite a bit of fun.
Attachments
Marcy.jpg
Veritizzle
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!