Feeding My Little Sister to My Plant [F/Plant/Cons]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Feeding My Little Sister to My Plant [F/Plant/Cons]

Postby FuzzyBlue » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:45 pm

Feeding My Little Sister to My Plant
[F/Plant & S-Vore/Cons/Slight TF]

It was three years into my health science degree when I discovered a fascination for the medicinal uses of plant life. My latest project involved the use of a parasitic plant, a kind of ivy, of which we used parts to develop a new medicine prolonging the life of very ill patients. Due to my prominent role in the development, I was able to take some specimens of the plant home.

My little sister, Amy, still lived at our dad’s house but frequently visited my place to hang out despite living rather far away. “Hey, big brother!” she exclaimed. Every time she came by she rushed into my arms for a hug- .. making her developing body pushed into mine painfully noticeable. “Hey Amy, showing up to ruin my day again?” I teased while trying to shake off any feelings of attraction to her as any good older brother would do. Amy replied: “Ah sush, you definitely do not mind me visiting, I just know it” she grinned.

She was right, seeing her beautiful face framed by her long brown hair definitely did not make me mind her dropping by at all. “Well as long as you do not break anything and be nice, I guess you are not that bad” I conceded, returning her grin. Amy walked past me and settled down on the couch. “What do you want today?” I said, looking down at her. “Ah well, cuddle up on the couch and watch some movies together?” she answered. “That sounds perfect," I said while dropping down on the couch next to her, putting one arm around her.

Pushed in the back of my head I knew my feelings for her went further than ‘brotherly love’, especially when seeing her wear revealing outfits all day. Late at night I often said to myself “As long as it does not go beyond just fantasizing about her it is fine right?” just before rubbing one out to the fantasy of taking things further with her. Sometimes she stayed over for a day or two or even an entire holiday break since she took a liking to the area my apartment is in, which was just fine by me.

“What are these plants for?” Amy asked. While my apartment did not have many rooms, the rooms themselves were quite spacious, in my study room I even had space to work on my research. Next to a large ceiling window, I set up several young ivy saplings. These, while small, had a healthy, vibrant green colour. “Well these are the plants I told you about, the parasitic ivy plants we use at the lab to develop a new medicine,” I said to Amy. “Parasitic... Plants? That also helps cure people?” Amy puzzlingly replied, touching the small ivy saplings while looking at me. I chuckled, “Yes, aside from their medical properties they also love to grow on and feed on plants, trees and perhaps even pretty young girls” I added with a mischievous smile. “No way!” Amy exclaimed, “These plants.. feed.. on things?”. “Yep!” I replied, “If you allow these things to grow near something for long enough they will use it to draw nutrients from”.

I continued, “Depending on the thing they draw nutrients on, their medicinal benefits change”. Amy asked: “They can even grow on people?," seemingly fascinated with the small ivy saplings. I paused for a second, looking at my younger sister standing next to the plants wearing her usual outfit, dark shorts and a light coloured crop top. Then I finally answered: “Well, that has never been researched, while the results would be really interesting, as you can imagine they do not allow that kind of research as the risks are unknown”.

After my ‘lecture’ I sighed, “You know, these plants are really important to my study, if this project fails there is pretty much no chance of me graduating with good grades”. “But that’s not a problem right?” Amy replied while looking at me “They are looking great and you have a knack for these things”. I nodded but I could not really hide my worried look, Amy quickly picked up on that and grabbed my hand “What’s the matter? Do not worry, you can tell me whatever it is, you know you are important to me big brother”. I looked at her “Ah well you know how it is” gesturing at the plants, “lately the course work has become a bit much and often I come home too late to water the plants on time”.

Amy paused for a second while looking at me and started blushing, “You know, I am taking classes from home, how about I stay in your guest room for a while and look after the plants for you?”. My face lit up “You would do that for me?”. Amy let go of my hand and bit her lip, “Not just for you” she said smiling, “you can be a dick sometimes but I enjoy spending time with you”. “Excellent!” I replied and in the ‘heat of the moment’ I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. With Amy blushing even more than before I added: “You are the best little sister and I will enjoy having you around for as long as you have time”.

Over the coming weeks, Amy came over nearly every day and took care of the plants, watering them and tending the soil. The plants, while still small, grew steadily, and at one point my sister came over almost every day to water and check up on the plants. To be honest, I got so caught up in my other study work despite the distraction of Amy’s shapely form being ever more present in my apartment that I mostly forgot about the plants. Which all the more surprised me when one day, while coming home on Friday she hurriedly greeted me “Hey, come quickly," taking my hand and dragging me to my make-shift lab “Look!” she exclaimed while pointing at the plants. Where first there were five plants, now four nearly withered away and the remaining plant, while still looking alive, showed a less vibrant hue.

“What happened?!” I looked at her, almost in a full-blown panic, if these plants died my project would most certainly fail. She looked at me, seemingly on the verge of crying “I did not want to worry you but this morning they were looking bad so I figured I would tend the soil this morning and when I woke up this morning I found them like this”. Then she took both of my hands and her sad expression was exchanged for a look of determination “but before you say anything, do not worry, I have a plan to save the last one”. A little bit confused I breathed “..How? It does not seem like you did anything wrong, you did everything you could”. “Not everything” Amy walked over to the spot directly under the ceiling window where a large pot was standing with a bag of fresh soil next to it. “Remember you said the plants use nutrients from other living things?” I nodded, I felt a knot developing in my stomach, seeing where she was going with this.

Amy continued, “if we plant the last ivy in this pot and together with some fresh soil and.. allow it to feed on me, we could have it draw just enough nutrients to prevent it from dying”. Noticing I was about to say something she put a finger on my lips “No protests big brother, this project is important to you and as you said, the plant will surely like a pretty young girl like me” she chuckled. Before I could say anything, in two fluent movements, she took off her top and then her tight-fitting shorts. Now, dressed in just her skimpy underwear, panties and bra tied together with three strings. Two ties netted around her womanly hips to hold her panties and one on her back to hold her bra, which was snugly keeping in place her developing chest. The plants nearly slipped from my mind as my lust for my little sister was rekindled looking at her barely clothed and attractive frame.

“Well?” She said while looking at me. And I snapped out of staring at her body. “What?” I said. She smiled “stop checking me out big brother and help me.. to help you!" Fighting the bulge in my pants from becoming visible, I conceded, if I did not help her she would just do it without me and this plant could save my academic career. “If I am here, at least I can free her before things may go too far” I reasoned with myself. I nodded at Amy “so, how did you imagine this?”. Amy replied: “Well! First I will put my feet in this oversized pot, then you will fill it up with new soil up to my hips so I can’t fall over. And finally, you will plant our little friend over here," peering at the dying ivy. “Hopefully, he latches on to my body and draws enough nutrients to make a recovery” she continued. I looked at her and said: “You realise it would start turning you into food right? And this could take up to a full day or two before it has any effect?”. Amy nodded again “Yes, do not worry there's plenty of me too go around" grinning, she smacked her shapely thighs which jiggled slightly "and I have no plans for this weekend and you can just get me out before it eats all of me” she continued.

“Alright then but I will take you out before it grows too far even if the plant dies as a result," Amy agreed but seemed eager to get going. “When do you want to start?” I asked her. “Now,” said Amy and with that stepped into the pot, motioning me to start putting the fresh soil in. Picking up the bag I started pouring in the earth, one part of me turned on by the sight of her body, another part still not believing this was actually happening. My little sister willingly volunteered to use her body as plant food, and I was going to allow it. Heck, once she was fully ‘planted’ with this amount of soil and the constricting plant, she had to fully rely on me to get her out.

The prospects of my barely clothed sister being fed to my plant inexplicably turned me on and I had to focus very hard for my growing bulge not to become too visible. As I poured in the soil, Amy groaned “that feels so good, like a massage covering my entire legs. Finding my usual humor again I looked at her “You are quite talkative for plant food”. Amy smirked “just keeping the conversation going so you look up here-” gesturing at her face “instead of at my butt”. I laughed “well do not to worry I can cover you up with soil a bit more to remedy that problem”. Biting her lip, I saw Amy shudder as the moist soil came all the way up to her pubic area, with the better part of her hips already covered in earth.

Gently lifting out the plant, I noticed Amy’s breath deepening.. was she.. turned on by this? Upon approaching her with the plant I saw the slight tremble of her lips and the moist spot on her panties which were just visible. I could barely contain my boner, not just because of the sight of her excitement but also because of what I was about to do. Being very careful, I planted the roots of the ivy in the gap between the thighs of my sister. With the plant safely in its place, I added some water and made sure there was not too much light coming in from the ceiling window.

“How long do you reckon it will take before something happens?” Amy asked. “Well... “ I replied: “I think it will be an hour or three before the plant touches you and another five or six before he latches on to you and starts to draw nutrients from your body”. Amy grinned “So it’s pretty obvious what I will be doing” looking down at the plant “what are you planning to do today?”. “Well, sadly I have to get back to my coursework" I replied "however, I will check up on you every few hours”. Feeling bold, I gave her a quick peck on the lips. Amy smiled and replied: “Hmm, where did that come from?”. “That is for helping me," I said. Amy laughed and said: “The pleasure is all mine, now go so my new neighbour and I can get to know each other”. And with that, I left the room. Way too turned on by events to even consider going to the university today I retreated into my room and furiously masturbated thinking about what was transpiring in the other room.

When I came back into the study room after three hours, to my surprise, Amy was vastly asleep. I smirked, her attention span was never long and being stuck in that pot for three hours must probably be exhausting. When I got closer I saw the ivy barely moved from where I planted it but after trying to slightly move it I noticed its tendrils were already touching both her thighs, the lower parts of both her crotch and her ass. Slightly touching the plant already made it come off which worried me whether it was working. Seeing how the plant framed parts of my sister’s bare skin strongly rekindled my urge to masturbate and after checking the soil one last time I called it a night and went to bed.

--------

When I woke up the following morning after a restless night I quickly got up to check on Amy. Upon entering my room I was stunned, I do not know what I was expecting but certainly not this. The ivy now clearly dug into her skin at various points, all around her hips, up to her belly button and her lower back. But that was not even the most surprising part, somewhere during the night Amy had discarded her bra and panties, becoming entirely naked in the pot. Not only that but upon entering the room she had one hand deep in the soil and was using the other to play with herself.

Bucking and sweating heavily, I could see she barely even noticed me arriving in the room. When I approached her I could not resist and used both hands to caress her small breasts. Amy finally looked up “Oh god, it is digging in so deep” she moaned. Looking at the ivy I noticed where before the roots and just grazing her now they were clearly inside the naked skin. While my little sister’s skin looked pale. The leaves of the plant had regained their healthy green colour and the plant looked bigger than before.

“What do you want me to do?” She said, looking at me. Amy kept masturbating and seemingly was nearing an orgasm, making me wonder how many of those she had this night. “It is time to remove you from the pot, I think it has drawn enough nutrition from you” noticing how a big part of her thigh fat was now missing, Amy clearly seemed disappointed but withdrew her hands and nodded.

Torn between lust and reason, I started to strip the vines from her body- .. every rip making her moan in both pain and pleasure. “I almost felt like a part of the plant” Amy sighed as I removed the plant parts from her belly and thighs “and furthermore, our little plant friend looks better than ever”. I had to agree, her plan had worked and this was a breakthrough, not only did the plant recover, it seemed to be thriving.

When I finally got my little sister out and re-potted the ivy, it took several days for Amy to regain a healthy glow. The sexual tension still hung in the air and I noticed much of our spare time was spent in our separate rooms for some 'private time'. Where before, I felt like she was taking care of the plant to appease me, now she seemed to be more invested in the plant's well being herself. Spending more and more time with it as we neared the summer vacation.

One day while cuddling on the couch, watching a movie together she poked me: “Hey big brother, can I ask you for a favour?” I looked at her and asked her what the favour was, knowing that there were few things that I would refuse her, especially with her laying in my arms right now. She hesitated, paused... And then continued: “...Would you mind if we move the ivy to my room and every now and then I let it take some more nutrients?” I would say I was surprised but for the last few days I knew the effect the encounter had on her, she often mentioned how good the plant felt while feeding on her body and the plant's condition seemed to be worsening again.

Convinced by both the desire to possibly see Amy naked again and to keep the plant alive, I finally agreed. Amy smiled and hugged me, “Oh that is great, can we move it right away?” I was surprised by how eager she seemed to get the plant into her room and before I knew it, we were dragging the big pot and plant, together with its supplies, into my young sister’s room. While with some practice she was able to get in and out of the pot by herself, we did encounter a new problem. If she spent long periods of time with the plant she got bored out of her mind so we decided to inject her with a sedative which would help her sleep while the plant fed.

As we were heading into the summer holidays I still had to go to work while Amy just graduated from school and had some time off. Arriving at home late meant I saw little of what happened during the day but I did notice some changes in both the plant and my sister. Seeing her when I needed to give her a new sedative injection made me notice that by now the plant had grown by a lot and again showed a vibrant hue of green. Meanwhile, Amy became thinner, having fed most of her extra body fat as well as part of her muscle mass to the plant, and was lately only wearing panties and a loose t-shirt. The most surprising change was that her skin now looked very pale as if the blood had been sucked from her veins as well.

While I did not mind that she seemingly gave up on clothing, unexpectedly I also got turned on watching her other changes and becoming skinnier every feeding session she had with the plant. It was this night that she came to my bed, as I felt her frame slipping under the sheets. I wasted no time undressing her. I looked her in the eyes “You realise that you as a meal are almost finished right” holding her skinny frame. Amy moaned weakly as I entered her, she grinned: “It feels so good, I cannot wait for him to entirely consume me”. This started a fire in me, increasing my thrusts. I replied: “Then why did you come to me tonight?”. Amy grinned while looking into my eyes and said between moans: “I had to have my big brother before I became plant food completely”. With her line further fueling my fantasy, I climaxed. With a grunt, I shot my load deep within my little sister. Pulling my engorged member from my little sister, we kissed for a while before she got up to join the plant again. Looking at her ass while she walked out of my room, I started stroking my cock again, realising she was on her way to let my plant experiment eat her entirely.

Now Amy stopped coming out of her room completely, this meant I had to go inside her room to inject her with the sedative. Stepping into Amy’s room my suspicions were confirmed, the ivy was very close to finishing its meal. With my sister's legs entirely encased in the soil again, the ivy latched onto her from bottom all the way to her neck. Looking at her naked slender frame, I was fascinated by how beautiful her figure looked encased by the now strong plant. As I approached, I noticed both of her hands were firmly on the earth and it seemed as if the plant and my sister were a single entity.

Reaching out with my hand I caressed a bare patch of pale skin around her belly button. This was the only patch of skin that was entirely free from ivy aside from her face. The skin felt cold and moist to the touch, exactly like that of the plant. Unzipping my pants I took out my developing boner and started working out weeks of pent up lust, looking at how close we were to making this fantasy permanent. If I kept her in any longer she would become fully dependent on the ivy, fully part of the plant.

Stroking my now erect member I leaned forward and kissed my sister on her lips, it felt good even without a response. Emboldened by her lack of protest I increased my strokes and was on the verge of my most intense orgasm ever. A part of me wanted to take her out and let the plant die, the other part of my lust-filled brain said this is what she wanted and she would be fine in the plant’s care.

Fog filling my brain, my orgasm hit me. Spurting out large loads of cum on the pot and floor, I kissed my sister again and it dawned on me that she no longer needed the sedative to prevent her from waking up. I wondered what would happen if she would be fully absorbed by the plant. It is not like anyone would find out, Amy just finished school, our dead-beat dad had not called a single time since she moved in nor did any of her friends. Cupping her breasts through the vines I realised that even if I woke her up, she probably was just fine with the changes and would opt to stay with the plant. Coming to terms with this new insight, I figured this way at least the plant would survive and she would live on in the plant, and with it... I could continue my research.

In the coming weeks, her body became thinner as the vines thickened and grew. Amy looked like she only weighed half of what she originally did, with most of her body used by the plant during the feeding sessions. By now, the plant was nearing almost two meters in length and had started to bloom. Over time more and more of the vines dug into her skin, encasing her entire body with its material. I knew there was no going back and I eventually moved the plant to my bedroom. Over the next months I finished my project and by that time, looking at the plant gave no indication my young sister ever inserted herself into the pot. I suspected the ivy churned her body into nutrition for its growth and what remained had become a part of its soil. The beautiful flowers that erupted from the vines made me think about how I allowed my sister to set off this chain of events by willingly becoming a part of this plant’s food chain. The huge plant adorned the entire corner of my room and I had a feeling the plant would continue to thrive for many years to come.

Author's note:
Hi dear forum readers, if you have any thoughts about the story then I'd be happy to hear it!

*edit June 2021: punctuation fixes
Last edited by FuzzyBlue on Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
FuzzyBlue
New to the forum

Re: Planting the Seed [F/Plant]

Postby UnbirthDude » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:01 pm

two thumbs up my man.
UnbirthDude
New to the forum

Re: Planting the Seed [F/Plant]

Postby FuzzyBlue » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:06 am

UnbirthDude wrote:two thumbs up my man.

Thanks :) If anyone has any ideas for a new story let me know
FuzzyBlue