The Vore Corporation

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Vore Corporation

Postby Dacuser » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:38 pm

I wrote this story 9 years ago and finaly got finaly someone who translated my story to english.

On this morning, Jens woke up earlier than usual since it was the day, he’d be doing it. For weeks he’s been looking forward to that day and now finally it had come. He stood up, washed himself and headed into the kitchen to find something to eat and have a coffee. Looking towards the watch again and again it appeared to him that time just wouldn’t pass at all but eventually it was 10 o`clock. Jens took his jacket, got dressed and left his house. He then went on the next bus into the city, changed to the tramway and traveled into a part of the city he hasn’t been knowing yet. Straying around a little until he eventually found the right street he was looking for. About the very end of the street his destination, a sinister looking house, was.
A plate saying „Vore Corporation “was mounted right next to the entrance. Jens inhaled deeply multiple times until he entered. Now he was in a spacious lobby with a big counter on the other side. “Reception” a plate right above it was saying. Numerous doors with numbers written on them were along the whole corridor on the left and right.
Jens passed the lobby heading straight forward to the counter where a young woman greeted him smiling. “Hello and welcome at the Vore Corporation! You have to be Jens, I already expected you, please follow me.” That being said, the woman walked from behind the counter towards a door on the left side. He paced through the door and entered a small room with a pc and a chamber.
“All you have to do is fill out the form on the pc, go into the chamber and push the button on the inside”, the friendly woman explained “alright, have fun then” with these words, she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. Jens sat down in front of the pc, read carefully through the form and stared filling it. A couple minutes later he was done with it, checked if everything was done correctly and then climbed into the chamber. He briefly hesitated but then pushed the button and closed his eyes. As he reopened them a few moments later he found himself on a clearing in the middle of a forest on which end apparently a big dragon was laying. A bit tentative Jens moved towards the dragon who had already discovered him and raised his head to observed the newcomer. The tall dragon got up and walked towards Jens, sniffing him curiously. “Hey little one, what’s your name?”, he asked smirking. “My name’s Jens” the human answered nervously and looked up to the dragon.
“Ah seems to be your first time then, I’m Regnis” he said. “No need to be afraid, you are going to be pleased likely. When you’re ready please lay off your clothes.” A wink later Jens thought about cancelling everything but he had been waiting for this moment for so long that he just couldn’t back out of it now so he stared undressing and eventually was standing in front of the dragon naked. Without hesitation the dragon started licking Jens with his sticky tongue. “Hrrrm you really taste good”, he hummed and gently pushed the human with one of his paws to the ground starting to insalivate him belly first. Fascinated, Jens observed the surprising long and flexible tongue sliding over his belly leaving a wet and warm trace of saliva. The dragon buzzed pleased and went on to Jen’s legs until he even gently licked over his member. With this sensation, Jens twitched but quickly relaxed again since it was exactly what he had wanted all along. Regnis coiled his tongue around the slightly erected member and began to give it a powerful massage. He could feel it getting harder and harder and ultimately starting to throb. Jens moaned quietly and borrowed his fingers into the warm soil as it was miles better than he had imagined. He could feel exactly how the tongue massaged his member and how the drool ran down on it.
The little human’s moaning animated Regnis to try even harder, so he pushed his snout between Jen’s legs, pulled his tongue alongside with the member into his maw and started sucking vigorously on it. As immediate reaction Jens moaned loader this time, opened his eyes and lifted his head a little looking into Regnis’ eyes who was just about to squeeze Jen’s cock inside his maw, winding his tongue around completely and giving it a massage. Pre was already leaking from the tip which the dragon was eagerly licking. He now wanted more and started rubbing the shaft as fast as he could. Surprised by the sudden intensity of the massage, Jens groaned loader than ever before and let his head sink down again. Through the force of the dragon’s tongue, he even was lifted slightly a few times and he could feel that he wouldn’t be able to retard his climax any longer. A few moments later he already couldn’t hold it and sprayed his semen right into the dragon’s throat who greedily gulped it down before cleaning his member, releasing and lifting his head. “Hey little one, I do hope you liked it!” Regnis said with a smirk in his face and laid down his head in front of Jens. “When you’re ready you can just climb into my maw”. That being said, he opened his maw widely and put out his tongue. Jens squatted down looking directly into the welcoming maw. His sight wandered over the powerful jaws over the wet tongue to the twitching and throat which was shining due to the drool. Carefully he reached his head into the maw and started climbing into it. Regnis coiled his tongue around Jens and gently pulled him in up to his hips before carefully closing his maw around the human and sucking on him savoring. With being sucked on, Jens slowly but steadily was being puled further into the warm and wet maw and he could feel how the drool was dripping and soaking his body. The dragon forced him gently against his gums and started tasting his entire body with his tongue before opening his maw again and laying his head back into his neck. Because of the incident light he could clearly see the throat which was only centimeters ahead and towards which he started sliding. He put his arms close to his body so that Regnis could gulp him down easier.
Soon after that his head has already been caught by the throat muscles and Jens felt them tearing on him. Before he even could grasp it, he already was up to his breast in the dragon’s esophagus. Regnis also felt how the human had already moved towards his gullet and started to gulp a few times. The dragon waited a few seconds before stretching his throat, sending Jens down completely into his esophagus with a few more gulps. Inside Jens was being squeezed by the muscles and slowly but targeted slid further towards the stomach. The only noticeable sound he could hear now was the Regnis’ heart beating. A bit later, which felt for Jens like an eternity his head bumped against the pylorus which immediately welcomed him to the big and warm stomach, enclosing him. It has been stuffy inside the stomach, yet Jens didn’t mind. He made himself comfy and stroked over the stomach walls with his hands. He could hear the dragon speaking to him from the outside “You were really tasty little human; I do hope you had just as much fun as I did”. “It was fantastic.”, Jens shouted from the stomach “I’d do it again any time”.
“So do I” Regnis replied chuckling “Just relax now, it won’t take too long”. Jens proceeded stroking over the stomach walls and after a few minutes he could feel how he slowly ran out of air. He yawned and felt asleep eventually. As he opened his eyes he was back in the chamber. Still dizzy from his experience he slowly stepped out of it and approached the door. As he left the room the woman from the reception smiled to him. “I hope you enjoyed your stay at our place, you can revisit us any time when you please.”

Link to the story on fa:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40974659/
Dacuser
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!