The Vore Crew and assorted comms

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Vore Crew and assorted comms

Postby muhboobz » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:44 am

I'll probably organize this more later, but figured it'd be good to post some of my stuff here too for those people that prefer the forum format, or want to have slightly longer discussions than comment fields really work for!

This will probably be a paragraph describing my general characters' settings or something, and possibly a list with some of my mains and example pictures for future reference so that if I mention them later, there'll be some way to actually figure out who's who.

But for now, I want to start with a picture of Dooris, whom I've been having fun drawing for a bit! She's a magical elf lady, and 100% pred :,D She's got ass for days, and a hearty appetite for both food and prey :3

Latest pic!
muhboobz
New to the forum

Re: The Vore Crew and assorted comms

Postby muhboobz » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:56 am

Eat your ocs. Establish dominance.
linkage
muhboobz
New to the forum

Re: The Vore Crew and assorted comms

Postby muhboobz » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:38 am

I keep forgetting to post here... but here's something I made a while back and still quite like! The rare Domme Prey :,D

She sure seems insistent on getting inside!
(link to the gallery if you want to fave it)
muhboobz
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!