Tsumi (Giantess | $400 Commission)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Tsumi (Giantess | $400 Commission)

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:52 pm

Here's the first of 3 commissions for me done by Felox08 (He's not into vore/gts so please don't pester him!) ^^;

I shrunk this down to 1000px width as the full sized (3489 x 4961px) and nude versions are for $5+ Patreons only.

Tsumi is from my game Tsumi Umi Sushi, she's a rich and posh voraphile who loves to eat those poorer and smaller than herself.
If you're curious about the game, you can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57771

Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi (Giantess | $400 Commission)

Postby GastricAztec » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:35 pm

What tools and software did he use? He’s a good artist
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: Tsumi (Giantess | $400 Commission)

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:21 pm

SamuelOrona wrote:What tools and software did he use? He’s a good artist

Not sure, he sent me a screenshot early on and he was in Photoshop CC from the looks, He uses a Wacom tablet, and some plugins for PS like MagicSquire 4.4

You can see some of his other work here: https://www.instagram.com/felox08/ and https://www.deviantart.com/felox08/gallery/all
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Digital Art - Tsumi [Sushi Pre-Vore]

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:54 am

The first of monthly free digital art I'm looking to get for everyone (depending on that months income). Tsumi in her Indulgence outfit, nude version below.

Nude Version
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!