The Ant Repellent (Ant Vore /f Implied Hard Vore)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Ant Repellent (Ant Vore /f Implied Hard Vore)

Postby Blindriftx2 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:52 pm

When Aiden asked his mother, Molly, to help him with an experiment involving ants, she wasn’t thrilled. She wasn’t a fan of bugs and could think of a dozen other ways she and her son could spend their day, but he was insistent and unlike her, really, really liked bugs.

From an early age, Aiden, who was fourteen, was fascinated by insects. He collected them, read books about them, and experimented with them. He had long declared he wanted to be an entomologist when he got older. Molly thought this was great and supported her son’s passion but wished he didn’t share his finds with her. She preferred to support his interest from afar.

Aiden did know a lot though, and his excitement at all thing insect was undeniable. When she had asked him what attracted him to them, he said that initially he just thought they looked cool but as he learned about them, he found their entire world fascinating.

Molly didn’t pretend to understand the draw, but if it made her son happy and could lead to a good and respectable career, she’d certainly go a long with it, hence her agreeing to his experiment, despite not being thrilled.

The experiment itself wasn’t any big deal really. Aiden had come up with his own Ant repellent. He believed it was better than anything out there and could stop ants from being a pest without harming them. Molly was all for helping create something that drove bugs away.

Her son just needed a good field test.

The weather had been nice and Molly thought it would be nice if they had a picnic together. Her husband, Aiden’s dad, was out of town on business so it would be just them, and that was fine as she hadn’t had any time together with him in a bit.

Her sister, Aiden’s aunt, owned a property about an hour away that was situated along a private lake. Her sister recommended they go up there and have their picnic as it was a very peaceful and serene place. Molly accepted and when she told Aiden he became excited as he knew from his time there before the place was crawling with bugs and among them were bound to be ants.

“I think this is a good spot.” Molly said as stopped, a blanket and a large canvas bag in her hands, and looked around. They had come to a grassy area overlooking the lake. The view was beautiful. She could see the lake and the forest beyond, above crystal blue skies. The sun was shining and the heat wasn’t too bad as it currently sat at 88 degrees with moderate humidity.

“Yeah, we should be good here.” Her son agreed smiling, “I saw some anthills on the way up so they're close enough to use for the experiment.”

“Not too close I hope.” She replied as she put down the bag and laid out the blanket.

If the repellent works, they won’t get anywhere near you.” He explained as he took off his backpack and opened it. He pulled out a small spray bottle full of brown liquid and a notebook.

“What’s in that spray again?” Molly asked as she glanced at it while smoothing the blanket.

“Peppermint and coffee grounds mixed with distilled water.” He replied as he opened his notebook and scanned the pages.

“Lovely combination.” She said with a chuckle as she stood and stretched arms overhead.

She had been wearing shorts and a tee for the ride up, but now that they were here, she removed those, quickly undressing, and revealed a sky blue molded bikini. The material fit her body like a second skin, but slight curves that molded her breasts and bottom area just enough to accentuate them while still looking very natural.

Molly was a very attractive woman. At 32, though she had a statuesque body, all 5’8 of it that she kept in great shape through good dieting and lots of yoga. She was toned in all the right places but retained a feminine softness. Her stomach was flat and tight; her hips wide and firm as was her round and bubbly butt. Her breasts were C cups and still retained their firmness. Her long brown hair cascaded down her back and along her head, framing her beautiful face with her cute little nose and sparkling blue eyes.

She could have been a model, but she married young and chose to raise her son over a career, something she didn’t regret at all. She loved being a mother, especially to such a bright and good kid as Aiden.

“Ok, so you have to spray this on your body like you would any other kind of repellent,” Aiden instructed as he handed his mother the bottle.

She took it and looked at the brown liquid with a frown. “Does this stuff stink?” she asked bringing it to her nose and sniffing it.

“It has a peppermint odor,” Aiden replied.

Molly thought about that then shrugged. There were worse things to smell like.

She sprayed her entire body, head to toe, and then handed Aiden back the bottle, proceeding to rub the liquid into her skin. At one point she stopped and sniffed her fingers before continuing.

“Doesn’t smell very peppermint like.” She remarked, “Actually smells sweet.”

Aiden grunted as he wrote something in his notebook, not really paying attention.

“Now what?’ his mother asked once she was finished rubbing in the repellent.

Aiden looked up at her, then reached into his bag and pulled out a little baggy full of what looked like sugar.

“I’ll sprinkle some of this around, should attract ants.” he explained, “You can sit or lay on the blanket.”

Molly nodded and sat down on the blanket. She opened her canvas bag and pulled out a few Tupperware containers.

“Hungry?” she asked as she opened one revealing sandwiches.

Aiden shook his head.

“I’ll eat after.” He replied. He walked a few feet from his mother and sat in the grass.

“Aren’t you going swimming?” Molly asked curiously.

“Maybe after the experiment, I have to be here to document everything.’ He replied as he opened his notebook.

Molly closed the container and put it away with the others then adjusted herself and lay back on the towel.

The sun felt good. She could use a few rays, she hadn’t had a chance in almost a month to sunbath.

“How long will this take?” she asked, turning her head towards her son.

Aiden shrugged, “That’s up to the ants.” He smiled.

Molly turned her head back and shrugged, then closed her eyes. Her son would let her know if anything was happening.

Ants may be small, but they can pick up the scent of something they like from a good distance. Several had picked up on an aroma they really liked and were now already making their way to it. It wasn’t the sugar they were interested in; a stronger, sweeter aroma had gotten their attention.

Aiden was busy researching something on his phone when the first few ants arrived, though he wouldn’t have spotted them in the grass. They were followed by many, many more, thousands. They were headed towards the blanket his mother was currently sunbathing on. When they reached it, they began to crawl beneath his mother’s body.

Molly had fallen somewhere between slumber and being awake, a relaxed state that made her somewhat aware of the world around her. The warm sun and soft earth had lulled her into a relaxed state. She didn’t feel the thousands of little insects beneath her.

The ants had reached the source of the smell that had caught their attention and were currently signaling each other. The source was a large meaty thing that would make for a great meal for the large colony. First, they needed to get it back to said colony.

Had it been struggling they would have swarmed it, but since it wasn’t moving, they merely had to move it. A signal went out that they all received instructing them on what to do. All at once, they used their tiny legs to left the thing that was to be their meal. To the naked eye, it was imperceptible. Molly didn’t appear to rise at all. Little by little though, her entire body began to move. Ever so slightly she was carried towards the right side of the blanket. Neither Molly nor her son was aware yet.

It was only when her movement picked up a little speed did Aiden notice. He cocked an eyebrow as he watched his mother’s entire form begin to leave the blanket even though she hadn’t moved at all.

He stood and walked towards his mother and when he got within a foot of her he spotted the thousands of ants swarming around her. His eyes widen in surprise. He’d never seen so many. He looked at his mom whose body was now leaving the blanket and what was happening became clear.

He could see all the ants running in and out from under his mother. There had to be thousands under her and they were carrying her, actually caring her!

Aiden smiled with excitement. He’d never heard of this before. He knew ants could carry objects several times their size, but never a full blown person. He needed to document this.

He whipped out his phone and hit record.

As he recorded another thought occurred, his experiment was a complete failure. The repellent didn’t work…at all. A comment his mother made earlier while applying the repellent came back to him. He had heard it but didn’t process it as he was busy at the time, now he did. She had said the liquid smelled sweet.

That shouldn’t be, it should smell like peppermint, which is distinct in its smell. He kept recording, shifting the phone to his left hand and went to his backpack and removed the liquid. He sniffed the damp spray nozzle and was surprised his mother had been right, it did smell sweet. He knew that smell, it was honeydew extract. He had made another liquid he planned to use for another experiment in which he wanted to see if he could control where ants went as they moved. Ants LOVED honey dew, it was their absolute favorite food, drove them wild and his mother was no covered in it.

His experiment has failed, but a new opportunity had shown itself. He looked at his mother who still hadn’t noticed she was on the move; her body now completely off the blanket now.

Aiden knew their goal, they were taking his mother to their colony, which was underground, so they could dine on her. How they planned to do this with such a big specimen was a mystery, one Aiden planned on finding out. Of course, he wouldn’t let them eat his mom, but he wanted to see what their plan was.

First, he needed to wake his mom up and keep her calm so she wouldn’t ruin it. If she woke while they carrying her not knowing what was going on, she’d flip and likely crush them by accident.

“Mom?” Aiden said softly. She stirred a bit.

“Mom?” he called again a bit louder, “Mom, wake up but don’t move.” He instructed her.

Molly slowly opened her eyes and saw her son standing in front of her. She also felt something underneath her…and was she moving?

“Mom?” Aiden began, motioning with his hands to remain calm.” Something amazing is happening but you can’t move.”

“What’s going on?” she asked, genuinely confused.

“Right now there are thousands of ants beneath you and they're carrying you.” He explained.

Molly thought he was joking at first and started to laugh but then felt what appeared to be thousands of little movements beneath her and there was no doubt, her entire body was moving through the grass.

“Aiden, what….” She started but he suddenly cut her off.

“Stop!” he commanded her, “Don’t move an inch.”

Molly froze and looked at her son. “There aren’t really ants beneath me are there?” she asked holding back her horror.

Aiden nodded with a smile, “Yes, thousands. They’re carrying you.”

“Aiden I…” she started to protest but her son quieted her again.

“This has never happened before. Never have I heard of Ants carrying something so big, it’s amazing!” he said excitedly as he kept pace with her moving form.

Trying to remain still and not freak out, molly swallowed and looked at her son.

“Where are they carrying me too.” She asked in the calmest voice she could muster given the circumstances.

“To their colony.” He replied.

“Aiden, this isn’t funny.” She said nervously.

“I’m not kidding, I’m documenting it.” He explained, “I just want to see where they take you and how they plan to get you into the colony.”

“Aiden, I want to get up.” She said as she felt the ants carry her further and further from their picnic spot, towards a wooded area.

“No, you can’t!” her son replied motioning her to not move again, “We may never see this again.”

“but…” Molly started.

“Please mom, this is important!” he begged.

Despite her extreme discomfort at being swarmed by ants, her horror really, she somehow mustered the courage to remain still and agree to help.”

“fine.” She finally answered, but if they start crawling on me I’m done.” She warned.

Aiden nodded his understanding excitedly as he watched his mother being carried away by the industrious ants.

Molly couldn’t believe the situation she was in. The ants didn’t hurt her, they felt like tiny little marbles rolling along, but it was surreal to say the least.

“How are they doing this?” she asked.

“Ants are very strong and due to their being able to communicate with the entire colony at once are able to work together. Their combined strength is allowing them to life and carry you.” He explained.

Molly was impressed. They were moving her along at a pretty good pace; she was now entering the wooded area.

“Wait, what about the spray.” She asked, suddenly remembering it.

Aiden grinned sheepishly, “I…uh…packed the wrong one. The spray you put on yourself was to attract ants.”

“What was in it?” she asked curiously.

“Honey Dew extract, they love it, it’s their favorite food...” He chuckled.

“Clearly.” She remarked as she wondered where they were taking her. Then his last words sunk in.

“Did you say food?” she asked looking at her son with wide eyes.

Aiden motioned for her to remain calm. “Yeah, they’re taking you to their colony to store you

so they can eat you, but obviously, that’s not going to happen.”

Molly did not like that.

“Aiden, I think we should stop now.” She said nervously.

“Not yet.” He pleaded, “The colony can’t be far, I just want to see how they plan to pull you into their lair underground.”

“What!” Molly exclaimed.

“Don’t worry, we’ll stop before that happens. “He said trying to reassure her, “I mean, they are ants, not like we can’t stop anytime.”

Molly sighed, “The things I do for you.”

Aiden knew he’d convinced her and became excited again. The footage he was capturing was going to make him famous in entomology circles.

A few minutes later, something came into view up ahead. It was a large mound of sand and something was moving it.

It took a moment for Aiden to realize what it was: An ant hill….a big one.

The ants were currently working quickly on it, making it bigger, the opening wider. Aiden knew this was to allow it to accept their latest catch. He was floored, he never heard of something like this.

“That anthill is huge!” he exclaimed excitedly. Molly couldn’t see and didn’t turn so as not to disturb the ants but her son's words made her feel uneasy.

“Is that where they’re taking me?” she asked.

Aiden nodded, “Yeah, and they’ve begun preparing it for your entry. Man, they’re smart!”

Molly continued to ask questions, waiting for this to be over as her son continued to record.

Suddenly she felt the ants stop then reverse course. She felt her body begin to move on an angle as she appeared to be going up an incline.

“What’s happening>?” she asked her son.

“They take you to the entrance of the anthill.” Aiden explained as he watched with excitement, “They went past the anthill, and then backed up. I guess they want to bring you in feet first.”

Molly didn’t like the sound of that. “Can we stop now?” she asked.

“Not yet, I want to see how they do this.” He said fascinated.

“You want to see how they drag me underground to eat me?” she asked incredulously.

Aiden laughed, “Of course not, I just want to see how they plan to get you in.”

Molly felt her bare feet enter a sandy hole.

“Aiden, I-I don’t like this.” She exclaimed nervously.

“Relax mom. You're fine.” Her son assured her.

Little by little Molly’s legs slide into the anthill open. She could feel movement around them as she was lowered.

“What are they doing now?” she asked not like the feeling.

Aiden peeked down into the hole and shook his head. “They’re swarming you; I think they’re making sure you don’t get away.”

Molly had enough; this had gone on long enough. She suddenly sat up and was surprised when she felt her self plunge down to her hips in the hole.

For the first time, she could see what was going on around her. The anthill she was in was indeed huge. It was three feet high, with a tight opening that she was currently descending into. Ants swarmed all around her. Her son had taken several steps back as he recorded.

“Get me out….now.” she demanded as she felt herself sliding lower. Her womanly mound was slipping toward the entrance, not far below a black wave of ants. They jammed themselves all around her, pulling on her, climbing, covering every inch of her beneath the surface. Molly panicked.

“Get me out Aiden…now!” she yelled again.

Aiden knew it was time, and he didn’t want to push his luck with his mom, so he started towards her to help extract her, then something surprising happened.

The ants around the mound swarmed him, they covered his feet and from out of nowhere, flying ants appeared and attacked. He swatted like crazy and backed up, shaking the ants off his feet.

Molly watched in shock as the bugs attacked her son. She didn’t have long to process what was happening when she felt a tickle at the walls of her vagina and her rear. She looked down and was horrified to see the ants were penetrating her bikini bottoms. Tons off them slipped beneath the material and entered her vagina and butt hole. The pressure built quickly as they filled her up completely as her waist began to disappear.

“Oh good, they’re in my pussy and my ass!” she screamed.

Aiden heard her but was busy fending off the attack. Certain species of ants could be aggressive like fire ants, but not like this, this was a full on assault, plus these weren’t fire ants. They were regular black ants. Clearly, they were trying to stop him from interfering.

Molly tried to push her way up and out of the hole but her hands slipped and was swarmed by the ants who pulled them down into the hole. Son she was chest deep, her arms to her side, her vagina and ass full of ants. She felt them move around and while disgusted, was feeling aroused at the sensation. She tried to fight it but was losing.

“Aiden…help!” she called as tears formed.

There was a tickle in her belly and she knew the ants had worked their way into her upper body via her ass. They wanted all of her, inside and out. As her breast began to disappear she began to moan despite her best efforts. The sensation inside her was driving her over the edge. She began panting as she watched her son battle the bugs attacking him while pressure mounted between her legs. She felt a tickle in her stomach as her breasts disappeared and her shoulders fell in line.

Suddenly her body bucked as an orgasm hit. Her head fell back, mouth open as she screamed with pleasure. To see such a beautiful woman in the throes of pleasure would be a sight for any man, but not now as ants began to pour from her mouth. They had penetrated all of her. they owned Molly and she knew it not wanted to believe it.

She had put on the spray and rang the dinner bell, then stupidly allowed them to carry her like a prize to their colony and now she was going to be devoured by thousands of ants.

Aiden looked up in time to see his mother’s final descent. As her orgasm subsided, she looked at her son through tears as she slowly disappeared from sight as ants came out of her mouth, nose, and ears. he was about to be without a mother and this broke her heart but there was nothing she could do, she wasn't a person anymore, but food. the ants had her and it was over.

“Mom!” Aiden yelled in terror as he watched his mother's sad and scared face vanish. He tried moving towards the hill again but the bugs pressed the attack.

After several minutes, they finally relented. The flying ants disappeared as fast as they had arrived, and the remaining ants pulled back and headed for the ant hill.

Aiden stumbled and fell on his butt. He looked up and watched as what remained of the ants began to file into the hill.

“Mom.” He said to himself. He jumped to his feet and ran to the anthill. When he looked into the hole he was surprised to see it rapidly closing. In fact the entire mound was collapsing. He stepped back and watched in shock as the mound shrank and shrank until it was the size of a normal ant hill.

As fast as they constructed it, the ants deconstructed it, no longer requiring the large size.

Aiden was in shock. Somewhere below was his mother. He knew what was going to happen next. She would be stored into a chamber deep down and the ants would begin to feed on her. Tiny piece by tiny piece. This would go on for weeks. Worst of all, she’d be alive for much of it as they picked her clean. It was maybe the absolute worst way to die. After they’d deposit her bones at the very bottom of the colony, in what is basically a trash compartment.

There was still time to save her though, he needed to get help so they could dig her up he turned and ran with all his might, he headed for the road near the lake and was almost there when he tripped and smacked his head against a rock. Blackness overtook him.

When Aiden awoke 24 hours later, he was in a hospital. His dad was there with the doctor and a couple cops. They informed him that he fell and hit his head and had received a bad concussion. However, when they asked why he had been running, he didn’t remember.

One of the cops, a detective asked what happened to his mom. Aiden couldn’t recall. He

didn’t remember any of that day, just the night before.

The police explained Molly, his mother, was missing and that all they found in a clearing in the woods, was her bikini top and bottoms. No trace of her. They thought she may have been attacked. They did find his phone, but it had been shattered, lying near a rock.

Aiden teared up, frustrated he couldn’t remember. His mom may be in trouble and he couldn’t help.

Deep beneath the earth, Molly was tucked into a very tight dug out area of dirt, forced to lie in a ball. She felt the ants covering her. She could barely move as she prayed for rescue. Surely it would come, her son would bring it. She wasn’t going to die like this, a meal for ants.

With their meal tightly packed away, the ants began to feast; they sunk their mandibles into Molly’s flesh and pulled away a little piece.

Molly’s screams could almost be heard above ground.

-Fin
Last edited by Blindriftx2 on Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blindriftx2
New to the forum

Re: The Ant Repellent (Ant Vore /f)

Postby theheadsn » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:09 pm

great story, reminds me of one I read a few years back.
theheadsn
Participator

Postby unicorn » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:19 pm

I wasn't sure what to expect really but this was surprisingly appealing :D Really enjoyable scenario. Thanks for sharing!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Epicaricacy » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:28 am

Liked it.
A few typos here and there.
e.g.

drove them wild and his mother was no covered in it.

I think you meant: now covered in it.
Epicaricacy
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:04 pm

you may want to put a hard-vore warning.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby NightRoller » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:18 pm

THIS. Put some things at the top of your story so people know what to expect. If you don't, you'll hurt yourself in the long run as it takes a long time for the audience who wants to see what you write slowly finds your works, but some of your potential readers may leave because you didn't say in advance that your story has {certain elements which they would be interested in reading a story about}
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:07 pm

Granted the 'hard vore' was simply implied and not in gruesome graphic description.
Still highly undesired.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Blindriftx2 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:34 pm

NightRoller wrote:

THIS. Put some things at the top of your story so people know what to expect. If you don't, you'll hurt yourself in the long run as it takes a long time for the audience who wants to see what you write slowly finds your works, but some of your potential readers may leave because you didn't say in advance that your story has {certain elements which they would be interested in reading a story about}

Thank you for pointing that out, both of you. I'll be sure to label all my future works properly.
Blindriftx2
New to the forum

Postby FuzzyBlue » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:49 am

Blindriftx2 wrote:
NightRoller wrote:

Thank you for pointing that out, both of you. I'll be sure to label all my future works properly.

Really liked this one, will you ever write another story? :) If you want any feedback I would have liked the son to encourage her to go even further willingly or reluctantly in this case but that is probably just me.
FuzzyBlue
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!