GENNISPHAGE - Horny Seinen Action!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Is this worth blogging about?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:24 pm

Yes
80%
No
10%
Moar Nudes Plz
10%

Total votes : 10

GENNISPHAGE - Horny Seinen Action!

Postby AGESEater » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:24 pm

MY PROFILE
GENNISPHAGE is a Bisexxy Action Vore Story set in Gilded Age Yucatan London, following the lives of the demon-hunting Magic Disposal Corps of the local police. Follow Gennis, a dude who lives to eat people, as he gets a job where he eats sort've-people.

Very heavy on story and characters, with a significant vore scene every other chapter. If you're greedy for emotional AND sexual satisfaction, then this should do the trick!

ORIGINAL POST, IDEA DROPPED
I don’t know how I got here.

No seriously I don’t. I eat two pop tarts and I’m full. My husband and father in law tease me for how little I can eat at a time. I gained 40 pounds in the pandemic just from eating more candy?

I think the real problem is vore. And by vore, I mean, I get turned on by feeling full. And eating until I’m full means eating high fat and carb foods in amounts about double the “standard” serving.

And even taking these pictures, journaling like this, makes me tingle with excitement. I’m so fat fat fat fat faaaaat fat!!! I’m friggin segmented I’m so fat! My boobs and segments make a goddamn Zant face! The fat hangs off my arms in a heavy curtain, and I just noticed this but the fat bunches up underneath my crotch, hiding it further under the rolls.

And everywhere but my legs are so smoooooth. I have damn good skin, like no zits as a teenager smooth and clear skin. And despite being so fucking fat, I am HEALTHY. Isn’t that crazy??? Cholesterol is fine, no diabetes, move around great, totally fine.

But I know that won’t last.

I’m over the hill. I just hit thirty. It’s all going to go down from here. This gorgeous fat is going to start to choke me into an early death. And I have a new baby son to worry about. He’s at that age where he wants to eat everything I’m eating. And if he’s eating the same crap I do, he’s not gonna grow up to be a healthy little man.

It’s time. It’s got to go.

I know, I know. I weep with you.

That’s why I took these pictures. Because I love this body. It’s squishy and big and warm and I want to remember it.

I think uh, a vore forum is probably the worst possible place to ask for diet support. But I’m here to document this as honestly as I can, in public, so I can be held accountable. And my family don’t know about my non-binary bisexuality, let alone my freaky bdsm eating addiction.

I’m thinking of posting weekly summaries, and opening a Twitter account to log my thoughts and meals. For those wondering, yes, the photos are of me and this is a sort of semi-sexual diet blogging. Because try as I might, I can’t strip the sexy from eating.
Last edited by AGESEater on Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
AGESEater
New to the forum

Re: The Dieting Journal of Ages the Eater

Postby Willing bystander » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:13 pm

Well, this was a lot more honest and personal post than I thought I would find on a fetish site ^^;

I think wanting to lose weight, especially for what seem to be very wholesome reasons, is great! I'm a firm believer in the whole 'you're fine as you are' mentality but, as long as it's your own decision, then I think wanting to change something about yourself is awesome too.

Saying that, this is indeed a fetish site, so don't be surprised if people either A. Tell you to gain more instead because 'it turns them right on' or B. Tell you this isn't the place for this. To some degree, I agree with the latter that maybe this isn't the exact sort of site for this buuuuut you do admit in the post this is a pseudo-fetish thing for you and you are posting nudes so doubt people will really mind all that much :lol:

TDLR; Good for you! Post belly pics and I think you'll be fine XD
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hagglesmite » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:53 pm

For what it's worth, power to you for making the improvements you want for yourself. Willing above me may be right that you might get some crass comments about what you look like with this, but your body is your decision, so you should go where you want to with that :)

Power to you! And if you're into stuffing/feeling full things there area number of other forums out there, including ones that encourage healthy living with the kink.

We're a kinky bunch, but we're a supportive bunch to if you need it :D
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby AGESEater » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:56 pm

Hagglesmite, which ones? It took me forever to find this website lol
AGESEater
New to the forum

Postby ADAMMMM » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:36 am

Hi AGESEater, I think the idea is really cool! Sometimes putting it out there and having other people watch you as you attempt something is a really nice motivator, so I think it's a great idea.

I happen to think you look great as you are though, but then that might be the prey in me talking :D

Anyway best of luck, I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on.
ADAMMMM
New to the forum

Re: GENNISPHAGE - AGES the Eater

Postby AGESEater » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:28 pm

Soooooooo

Decided against posting my dieting journal.

Lost 20 pounds so far though. Nice and steady 2 month’s progress. Clothes still fit the same and I don’t look different so no fun picture comparisons yet.

But more embarrassing than asking people to look at my nudes and private journal, I’d like to ask people to look at my Original Vore Novel

GENNISPHAGE

Bisexxy Action Vore Story set in a Gilded Age Yucatan Megacity

Gennis is a Kukulkan, a feathered serpent that thrives off consuming live, sentient prey. Wandering from city to city and meal to meal is a lifestyle that suits him; he knows he’s living his best life.

But one night, he gets greedy. He swallows more than he can digest, and is caught by the Lifeguard. But instead of being killed, he’s press ganged into joining Calakumel’s Magic Disposal Corps. Instead of eating people, he’s asked to digest dangerous, viral magic that only his belly can break down.

He tries his best to adapt to this new diet. And still eat as many people as he can get his jaws around.

A lore and character heavy story, based on an alternate history Mexico. Primary Tags : Oral Vore, Human/Demi Preds & Prey, Digestion, Weight Gain

.......;;;;

So like

I would really like a writing buddy to help me edit this....;;;;

I finally finished the full outline of the work, and am super excited to buckle down and write the damn thing. I’ve written and self-published about three novels already, so I have confidence I can write this story to completion.

But uhhhhhhh my normal editor is like “da fuq? Im not into vore. I can’t help you with this.”

So like

Anyone want to do a story editing trade? Or is there a vore writers group I could join?

Thanks again for showing interest in my random crap. Peace.
AGESEater
New to the forum

Re: GENNISPHAGE - 3 Chapter Update!

Postby AGESEater » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:36 am

So after a way too fucking long hiatus, a big line edit of the old chapters, and like thirty thousand sketches, I finally updated my main story GENNISPHAGE.

Gennis is getting used to the pace of his new domestic life. But there’s a killer on the loose in Calakumel’s Old District... and he’s really cute?!? Gennis helps at his own pace, but his lackadaisical attitude sets off some of Roark’s personal land mines. And things were going so well with her...

https://aryion.com/g4/view/480689

Zander also got his own little sexual awakening in a 11 page comic about his First True Meal. He meets the cryptid Okra-Chokes-A-Bae and it goes...... well???

https://aryion.com/g4/view/681471

Coming up soon : Roark’s First Meal, sketches of Strawberry

PEACE
AGESEater
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!