My first Sonic interactive on Eka (Discussion and ideas)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My first Sonic interactive on Eka (Discussion and ideas)

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:17 pm

Hay guys thank you for dropping by to see this.

I thought long and hard and i want to make a interactive on Eka i know it not the best place for interactive but it is free so i’ll take what i can get lol, thanks Eka!

Link to Interactive below.
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1037&page=1

I did made this for discussion for possible new story ideas but i do have a couple of ideas already that i like for all you to see and see if you like to add to them or help me in some way as some might know i’m not a writer so i do need help on that part if you can.

This is a interactive involving multi characters from the Sonic series but i do feel like i can make much smaller stories then bigger ones so i want to try my hand at this idea. First i’ll pick a Popular character from either female or male then you can choose a Pacific characters from either gender. I’ll try my best to make two stories for each character, one story is bigger then the other with a much simplified plot. Some stories well have disposal in it but i’ll give a warning before it happens. That being said most of these stories well be fatal as this is my favorite type of vore, i’ll still add some non-fatal options to.

——————
1/17/21
Here are the stories i thought up for the time being.
Sonic, Tails, Amy, and Cream+Vanilla, Zooey, and Knuckles.

Currently i have no stories in any route but i want that to change soon if i can.

——————

Sonic the Hedgehog routes
————————————————————
Oral Vore and Cock Vore
Synopsis
Eggman made a Mutagen that can make Sonic extremely hungry and be able to swallow any large object or people whole either by mouth or cock.

first Plot
Sonic finish beating Eggman once again destroying all the ships but not after Eggman shots a dart in his arm with a potion that makes anyone crazy hungry.

The dart being very small Sonic rubs the spot and shrug only thinking it a bug bite.
A few hours after the dart Sonic goes back home to celebrate the victory with his friends.

At home Sonic get suddenly hungry and scarf down lots of food in the fridge making Sonic’s belly huge only for all the food be digested in hours sleeping it all off.

The next morning Amy Rose came to visit Sonic, Sonic got hungry eyes making Amy worried, she suggest going out to eat but Sonic got bad thoughts of eating Amy instead.

Sonic tackles Amy to the wall and penning her hand to, Sonic licks Amy on the chick making Amy very worried, Sonic looks at Amy with hunger, Amy is now terrified.

Sonic Lunge at Amy with his open mouth and start swallowing her arms first locking them in for easier time.
Without any regrets Sonic continues to swallow down Amy licking all over her until she is inside his stomach.

Sonic feels Amy inside feeling all the struggles happening, now satisfied Sonic now got the taste of blood (sort-of-speak) with live prey and wants more like it.

(Mature version) (Skippable)
Sonic loves the struggles of Amy inside and now he gets off by rubbing his penis with his belly digesting and crushing Amy inside, Sonic explode cum and Amy is never seen again.

Non-Mature version) (continues)
Sonic Sleeps off Amy and gets ready for a new day of being a pred.

Story will continue to Tails, Rouge, Vanilla and Cream.

END
——————————————
Second Plot
Sonic gets eaten by everyone.
Female ⬇️
Amy, Rouge, Sally, Blaze, Mina, wave.
Male ⬇️
Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, Silver, Espio, jet,
————————————————————————

Tails the Fox Routes
———————————————————
Oral Vore and Cock Vore
Synopsis
Tails is in his workshop making a potion that can enhance the mobian body Tails test it on himself not risking his friends to do it, nothing happened at first but slowly starting to eat more and more making him hungry not just for human food but other Mobians.

First Plot
While Tails was making a potion in his workshop he wanted to test it on his friends but not want to risk the there lives so he test the potion on himself.

Tails take the potion and feel nothing making it a failure but the next day Amy Rose called Tails for food at her place hoping for him to come and he does.

Tails greet Amy and comes inside eating all of her food making his guts large but not satisfied, Tails gets even more hungry and see Amy as food, Tails spook up to Amy only for her vision to be Tails’s mouth.

Tails swallow her down licking all over her until he got all of her inside his stomach with her food, Tails burps and rubs his belly and falls asleep leaving Amy to digest inside.

(Mature version) (before Sleep)
Before going to sleep he feels a pressure in his loins wanting to release it with all of Amy’s moving around making him cum suddenly for the first time.
Amy suffocate from Tails burping.

(Non-Mature version) (continues)
Tails sleep and feels all the moving from Amy making his sleep better not thinking about Amy inside.
Tails digest her in a day and now want to do more, feel more prey in his gut.

Continues to Sally, Rouge, Sonic, blaze, Cosmo, wave.

END
——————————————
Second Plot
Boom Tails get Eaten (A lot) (Reform story)
Tails get hit in the head in battle and now he keeps waking up every same day when he gets eaten by the characters of Sonic Boom.
(Groundhog day Vore)
Characters to eaten by
Amy, Sticks, Zooey, Sonic, Knuckles, Eggman? Other Characters From Boom series.
————————————————————————

Amy Rose Routes
Oral, Anal, Unbirth Vore
Synopsis
Amy Rose start going for all the females to win Sonic’s heart while also gaining lots of assets for him.
“Hope Sonic is a boob person!”

First Plot
Start off the start with Amy voring Rouge swallowing her feet to finish her off, Amy burps and feels Rouge struggle to get out only for Amy to digest her faster.
Throughout the day Amy continue to digest Rouge feeling her assets to grow more with her breast.

After disposing Rouge from her she continues to go for more girls starting with Blaze, she knocks her out with her hammer and then she use her butt to swallow her digesting her before she wakes up increasing her butt now.

Next Amy goes for Mina the mongoose, she goes back stage and tie her up with the mic cords Amy gets naked and start unbirthing her by her head first.
She cum digest her fatality.

Amy then gets to Sally the ultimate goal for Sonic’s love, she gets ready to fight her and with her new power she defeats Sally with her hammer and gets ready to humiliate her by showing her new assets from others she eaten.

Sally struggles by Amy pins her down by her butt and start swallowing her hands, head, body, legs, then feet.
Digesting her in pleasure getting off to her death inside.

Amy finds Sonic and show him her new body not knowing how it happened, Sonic loves her new look and kisses her and then had sex.

END
—————————————————————
Second Plot
Sonic true love for Amy... or not? (Cock vore story)
Amy gets a unexpected visit from Sonic at her home and Sonic is “happy” to see her.

Amy see that Sonic is Erected and hard and is tackled by him only for him to have hard sex then after Sonic takes Amy’s feet and put it in his cock head swallowing her up.
Amy is unwilling at first then she enjoy the slide later only for her to be unwilling again and struggle after she is inside Sonic’s balls digesting into Cum saving her for a special day to be released but until then Sonic got Amy inside his balls running at mac speed with him everywhere.
Sentient Cum Amy?

END
————————————————————————

Cream the Rabbit Routes
————————————
Oral Vore only
Synopsis
Mother and daughter bonding time to a whole new level, mother does with Daughter does.
At the beach!

Plot
Vanilla and Cream go to a beach to do there yearly tradition of eaten other people at a secluded beach.
Cream being a bit older (11) join mother walking to the beach to eat some unexpected mobians.

Vanilla set up her gear while Cream is looking for some mobians to eat she finds a girl close to her age looking at seashells she talks to her but later just start eating her head first swallowing her whole.

Cream with a full belly she burps and feel the prey inside she still want more so she goes for another kid she find a boy making a sandcastle, she sneaks up on him and swallow him whole.

Now satisfied she walks to her mother making vanilla excited for her two prey, Vanilla looks for the parents of the two kids while Cream relax and digest the two prey.

Cream with a much smaller belly and slight weight gain Vanilla comes back with a much bigger belly with both parents digesting them setting beside Cream.

Both now digesting prey the go home to finish the day.
The story Continue with Tails with a tea party, Rouge after stealing there rumored Chaos Emerald they have.

END
——————————————————
Cream’s Fetish (non-fatal Route)
Second Plot
Cream being 13 she got a vore fetish and she ask Amy to swallow her, Amy is confused but willing to do it for her.
Amy swallows her whole she enjoy the feeling of being inside Amy, Amy is feeling the struggles making her happy.
She lets her out after before acid show up wanting to do it again some day.

END
————————————————————————

Zooey The Fox Routes
———————————————
Oral, anal, Breast Vore
Synopsis
Boom Tails is madly in love to Zooey but she has a particular fetish she always dream of done with Tails.
Well Tails give it to her special fetish and help her? It Eka, of course she going to Vore people what do you expect? (4 wall breaking story?)

First Plot
Tails is watching Zooey all over town hoping to take her on a date and conveniently she agrees with the date making Tails happy for the date tomorrow.
The next morning Tails goes to Zooey’s place having a bit of small talk until she bring up her special fetish she want to do with Tails, she want to Vore someone whole in front of him.
Tails get aroused and help Zooey making her excited.

Tails finds a background character Perci the Bandicoot to be chosen for this event zooey want to eat her the most for her Beauty, Tails call her to Zooey’s house and join them for talk... Except it isn’t she is going to get eaten. (Obviously)

Zooey swallow Perci whole and now Tails watch Zooey’s belly start moving with Perci getting off to the struggling.
Tails join in for sex fun and belly rubbing.

A few days later she digest all of Perci and now wants more of the clones of Perci all over the town (Or Amy or Sticks)

Continuing her voring feeling her up every week with new prey doing new things with her body like Anal or breast vore.

END
————————————————————————
Belly filler
Zooey is temporarily a belly filler for others.
Tails is first going around town seeing others then Amy goes second seeing other girls to show off the belly.
Sonic be next? Idk.

END
————————————————————————

Knuckles the Echidna Routes
————————————————
Guardian Of The Emerald
Synopsis
Knuckles being a guardian is hard specially when food is small on the island thankfully a certain thief is at it again and knuckles is ready for a very filling meal soon.

First Plot
Knuckles is sleeping next to the emerald when Rouge comes in a try to steal it yet again but knux woke up and see her surprising Rouge.

Knux attack Rouge holding her down on the emerald the glowing power of the emerald giving Knux a boost and hunger.
Rouge says she give up for now but Knux is tired of her so he eats her whole making a large belly on Knux.
Rouge digest for weeks and disposal of her later on.
Maybe Tails or Sonic comes in and get eaten aswell or something.

END

NOTE: can you tell I’m losing motivation for the end of this topic?
———————————————————————
Second Plot
Sonic and Knuckles fight each other and Knuckles wins and cock vore him or whatever.

NOTE: Getting really tired now. I’ll edit this when i feel like it.

———————————————————————————
Anyways do you guys think of these ideas for the interactive?
Let me know in the comments.
Last edited by MidNightOwlArt on Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Re: My first Sonic interactive on Eka (Discussion and ideas)

Postby TheWildeWood » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:11 pm

I'm going to put a pin in this for when I feel up to giving you a detailed reaction.

In the meantime, if you find yourself needing creator software that's a bit more robust, that's also free, check out Twine.
Last edited by TheWildeWood on Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:29 pm

TheWildeWood wrote:I'm going to put a pin in this for when I feel up to giving you a detailed reaction.

In the meantime, if you find yourself needing creator software that a bit more robust, that's also free, check out Twine.

I meanly use my phone and Twine look far more complicated to me.
Thank for the reply i’m already getting the Sonic route started for tonight.
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheWildeWood » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:38 pm

MidNightOwlArt wrote:I meanly use my phone and Twine look far more complicated to me.
Thank for the reply i’m already getting the Sonic route started for tonight.

You're welcome.

So, you're going to want to use a writing app like google docs on your phone, then copy/paste it into the interactive story creator after you've edited the text. Nothing takes a person out of the experience like noticing a misspelled word, or odd grammar. I still mix up my its and it's; all it takes it one check to fix most mistakes. If you're having trouble, read what you've written to yourself, if it's awkward to say out loud, it will be awkward for your readers to read it.

I could go on forever about writing, but creating a solid foundation with your spelling and grammar is paramount.

P.S. If you want to get elbows deep in this project, I recommend treating the initial script for the project as a first draft. Once you've finished it, go through it with a "fine toothed comb". It's a lot of work, but the project quality will dramatically improve.

P.P.S. I get what you're saying with "potion" for the Sonic story line, but it's confusing. Calling it a poison or drug or mutagen would have better clarity.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:05 am

”I get what you're saying with "potion" for the Sonic story line, but it's confusing. Calling it a poison or drug or mutagen would have better clarity.

This is why I don’t write. XD
Yea honestly that makes more sense then potion.
I’ll make that change right now to Mutagen instead.
Thank you for the suggestion!

If you don’t mind can you check the first chapter of Sonic’s Route?

I know it probably horrible but again i’m not a writer so forgive me if i make mistakes i really am trying here.
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1037&page=15
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheWildeWood » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:54 am

MidNightOwlArt wrote:This is why I don’t write. XD
Yea honestly that makes more sense then potion.
I’ll make that change right now to Mutagen instead.
Thank you for the suggestion!

My pleasure.

If you don’t mind can you check the first chapter of Sonic’s Route?

I know it probably horrible but again i’m not a writer so forgive me if i make mistakes i really am trying here.
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1037&page=15

Yeah, I'll give it a look. Also, you've just asked me to critique your writing, so you're officially a writer. Just inexperienced. Keep at it.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheWildeWood » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:59 am

Brackets [ ] indicate changes I recommend or would make.

Page 1

I got two options for each gender [This is redundant information, remove it.]

[Males:]
Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, Espio

[Females:]
Amy, Rouge, Cream, Blaze, Zooey*

Oh and some parts might have mature themes so watch out for that. ["Oh" when speaking to the reader directly makes it sound like you don't know what you're doing. Better: Warning: Mature Themes.]

NOTE: Disposal [will] have a warning before it happens.

*From Sonic Boom [I don't think this is needed, personally, a quick google search solves this.]

~Consider that you repeat this information several times, and your reader will only need to see it once.

Page 2

Pick the following male characters [Extraneous]

Every character well have Oral or Cock Vore depending on the story.
Oral vore going first. [This is confusing.]

Sonic [the] Hedgehog

Tails [the] Fox

Knuckles [the] Echidna

Shadow [the] Hedgehog

Espio [the Chameleon]

~This page would be a good place to detail the available characters a little bit. In the bottom part of the page, having "insert character"'s Route feels redundant, you can get away with just having the character's name.

Page 4

Two options to pick the second well usually be shorter then the first. [Not needed.]

Option 1[Could change to Long Route]
Sonic finish beating Eggman once again destroying all the ships but not after Eggman shots a very small dart in his arm with a Mutagen that makes anyone crazy hungry and lustful. [After defeating Eggman once more, the nefarious mad scientist leaves Sonic with a parting gift: a mutagen filled dart. As the mutagen enters Sonic's blood stream, he feels the need to feed!]
(Oral vore and [cock vore.])

Option 2[Short Route]
Short series of Sonic getting eaten by his friends and enemies mostly one shots for quick reads. [This can be reworded and work just fine]
(Male and female preds with [oral], cock, breast, and unbirth vore [])

Option 1 A Ravenous [hedgehog] on the [loose] [Get rid of option titles here, they're redundant.]
Option 2 A tasty [hedgehog]

Page 15

KABOOOOM!! Boom!! [This feels off, but I don't have much experience with writing out sound effects in this manner.]

The sound of destruction happening in the sky clearly heard miles away from a city Eggmen’s battleships exploding left and right all done by Sonic the hedgehog. [Alright, the time old "passive/active" lecture. Example: Eggman's battleships exploded left and right... You can tell right off it's more punchy, and that's what you want. Passive, "tell" wording is for politicians or dialog, not for description. This thing "does" this. Stay active!]

“Escaping your jail was [too] easy, [you'll] have to try better then that Egghead!” [Nice.] Shouting to Eggman off in the distance in his flying mobile while flying down to the surface. [Keep dialog and descriptions related to that dialog together. Also, we already know Sonic is shouting at Eggman, just describe the distance and Eggman's escape.]

“Gaah[! or ,] [Y/y]ou might [have] escaped [containment] and destroyed my ships[,] but have one more trick up my sleeve[,] you annoying hedgehog!” [Surely there's a better phrase in Sonic canon for Eggman to denigrate Sonic.] Shouting to himself he launches a small robot with a small missile launcher. [He shouts... stay active!] “Go get Sonic[,] you hear me! Don’t let him get away!” [I can tell you're a fan, that will work to your advantage, especially with other fans.] Flying fast to catch up to Sonic the little robot fallow Sonic to the surface. [Rewrite in active!]

Eggman meanwhile fly back to his base to see if his new plan well work. [Meanwhile, Eggman flies back to his base... I'd be tempted to put this particular sentence at the end of the next second, after Sonic gets poked, then transition back to Eggman.]

—————
Minutes later [Just putting a divider here would work, you don't need to say it was minutes later, the reader will get that from the context. But this is useful for greater time skips.]
—————

Slam!

With a hard landing Sonic manage to survive the fall from the sky only leaving a couple of bruises. [Active!]

“Enemy located” The robot [swooped] in from the sky locating Sonic below ready to launch the dart on Sonic. [A little wordy.]

“Feww [I know what you're doing here, I just don't know how to deal with it. In any case, you'll want a comma after it.] that was [too] easy honestly [it's] like Eggman WANTS [italics for emphasis instead] to be defeated all the time.” Shrugging and talking to no one in particular Sonic slowly walks closer to the destruction with his hand over his eyes to “Zoom in” to look at the ships that are exploding. [Active!]

[T]he eggbot [readied] to [shoot from] behind Sonic.
*Shoot* [Describe this instead.]

“ Aahh what the~?” Sonic [swiped] his hand [over] his arm not seeing the small dart [as it fell away], the dose already injected into his [skin, blood stream, whatever]. “What was that?” [I would use punctuation to add to the mood, like "What... was that?" or "What [i]was
that?"]

Looking around to see anyone that shot him suddenly but the eggbot had already flow away to far to be seen by Sonic completing his mission and heading back to Eggman. [Active!]

“Hah? I guess it was bug bite, oh well” *Shrug* [He shrugged.] Seeing all the battleships had fallen now Sonic speeds back home for a well earned rest not realizing the danger he is in. [Active.]

——————
Back to Eggman [With the context, I don't think this is needed.]
——————

“That annoying hedgehog always destroying my robots and ships[!] [Does] he not realize how much time it takes to make [them!?!]” [Passive voice is a favorite of the academic elite, and is very suitable for Eggman.] Thinking to himself while flying back to base to ready his plan B. [I think he'd be yelling it in the cockpit.] Meanwhile the eggbot comes back to tell Eggman the dart had hit Sonic. [Try not to lean on "meanwhile". ]

“Aaah looks like my little robot completed it mission, good~.” Putting his hands together he looks at all the multiple screens showing all the mobians off a distance. “Now to just wait and let the chaos unfolded tomorrow, wahahahah!” [Active!]

~Not a bad first outing, over all. You'll figure out your style. Remember, stay in active voice.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:02 pm

TheWildeWood,

Wow i suck! XD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah i know i suck that why i ask for help and thanks to you i can try a bit better.

I want to go though everything you said but that take me all day so instead i’ll go back and change this to third person i think.
It been a while since my first i story on Eka (a year ago is a while?) and i try to use both 1st and 3rd person but i think i’ll stick to 3rd for this if i can.
Change perspectives from Sonic to Eggmen and back to Sonic for the vore parts.
Will this do?
Like a example Sonic is looking at all the explosions in the sky while falling into a forest to land and Eggman talking to himself and watching the other mobians on tv screens then go back to Sonic gloating about Eggman’s defeat and getting “stung” by a bug and heading home.
Of course i’ll take everything you said into consideration.

Thank you so much for your help! I’m still learning and i’m happy to have people like you for help. ^__^
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheWildeWood » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:26 pm

Feedback Continues:

I like using bold to delineate the spoken and descriptive text, however, you should bold the dialog instead.

Formatting still needs a little work, the better your formatting the easier it will be to read. I'm not sure if viewing it on your phone is impeding that, but you should be able to see it.

Overall page 15 had definitely improved. Keep writing, then come back later when you do a full project edit.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidNightOwlArt » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:49 pm

TheWildeWood,

I change the dialog bold now and honestly it does look better, thanks.

I try to put every start of a dialog in the beginning but instead it looks crapy so i just put it all together now and it looks far better.

Geez i never realize how hard writing a story is...so much little things i have to learn.

Thank you for taking the time to endure my stupidity in writing.
I really do appreciate it! ^__^
MidNightOwlArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheWildeWood » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:59 pm

MidNightOwlArt wrote:TheWildeWood,

I change the dialog bold now and honestly it does look better, thanks.

I try to put every start of a dialog in the beginning but instead it looks crapy so i just put it all together now and it looks far better.

Geez i never realize how hard writing a story is...so much little things i have to learn.

Thank you for taking the time to endure my stupidity in writing.
I really do appreciate it! ^__^

There's nothing stupid about it. It took me a long time to get to where I'm at now; If you keep working at it, you'll do great. Writing interactive fiction is a challenge, double/triple the effort of a regular text, but it's worth it.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!