Vortex stories (Shrinking, Vore, Digestion)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Vortex stories (Shrinking, Vore, Digestion)

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:51 pm

Hi!

After lurking for many years, I thought I'd finally start posting on the forums, and I'll begin by shamelessly advertising some of the stories I've written and uploaded here over the last couple of months. I've received very positive feedback so far, so I now feel confident enough to actively promote them a bit! ^^;

Here's a short overview so that you can tell if my stories are your cup of tea:
My stories are all set in an "alternate reality" of sorts where a restaurant chain named 'Vortex' sells shrunken people as food, and this is widely seen as nothing unusual. Accordingly, these are shrinking stories with lots of vore (mostly soft, but also some hard vore). All characters are human, and the (mostly female) preds are aware and casual, whereas the (mostly male) prey is generally unwilling. There's a lot of focus on digestion, and there are also some shorter parts featuring disposal. Some stories also feature crush scenes.

Among others, I'm a big fan of the works of ElPortero, Zombie Slave, observer, girlfood, oishi1, French_snack and supernova - so if you're familiar with their stories, that might also help you narrow down in which direction my stories go.

All stories are available in English and German versions. I'm always open to feedback and constructive criticism, either in the comments of the respective stories, or here in this thread. I'll also be using this thread to post status updates on upcoming stories.

You can find all my stories here.
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Re: Vortex stories (Shrinking, Vore, Digestion)

Postby Makuta » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:58 am

Hello (also from Germany), I read your stories and I like them. I love the scenario and the stories are beautifully detailed. I'm looking forward to read more. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby VortexFoodsTM » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:02 am

Thanks! :) I've got plenty more ideas and the outline for the next story is done too. I hope I'll find the time to write and translate it soon!
VortexFoodsTM
New to the forum

Postby ModelbeiInsta » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:52 am

I like how there‘s no unnecessary interaction between the Shrunken and the consumers. They are just usual food for them. But what I liked a lot was when they recognize a shrunken guy as someone they know and how cruel they are. They just don’t care about him though they know him from school or sports club. Please more like this maybe with little interaction in that case.
ModelbeiInsta
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!