Aspiring 3D artist and animator.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Aspiring 3D artist and animator.

Postby SenkaMae » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:16 pm

Hello Portal!

I'm an aspiring 3D artist and animator, as the title says. I've recently begin publishing my work on deviantart. I've been apart of eka's, mostly as a lurker, for the better part of a decade. I never had much of an artistic streak, but I found myself with an abundance of time near the beginning of 2020 due to recent changes in my life.

So I picked up Blender, bought some courses and began to learn the various ins and outs of this wondrous software. Originally I started with Futa animations, a bid to please a friend, but I felt a lack of enthusiasm over time so I decided to swap to my favorite fetish. Vore! I feel absolutely reinvigorated animating now and delighted about adding to any community involving my primary fetish. I hope folk here enjoy my work. Here's the first gif of a 3 part set I animated this week.

Edit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11F30orMSqT8eu8H9whvAKHyF3xGQ-AbH/view?usp=sharing I started doing longer animations, figured it would be worth sharing one that I'm proud of, here's the google drive link to "The Gift" involving a giantess that was left a package by her partner. After investigating, she finds two delectable little cuties. This animation details the venture.
Last edited by SenkaMae on Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
SenkaMae
New to the forum

Re: Aspiring 3D artist and animator.

Postby Monopolus » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:05 pm

Glad to hear that you're joining us. :) Though I had to guess to find out your deviantArt page, maybe it's best if you drop a link here for others to find it.

I think you just have to contact the moderators? I don't have a gallery so I could be wrong.
Monopolus
???

Postby SenkaMae » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Monopolus wrote:Glad to hear that you're joining us. :) Though I had to guess to find out your deviantArt page, maybe it's best if you drop a link here for others to find it.

I think you just have to contact the moderators? I don't have a gallery so I could be wrong.

Well it didn't take long for me to facepalm from my own silliness. Thanks for the suggestion! I edited the original post to include it lol. I'll take a shot at messaging a mod! Appreciate the advice.
SenkaMae
New to the forum

Postby blergle » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:50 pm

Very nice! Will be waiting for your gallery. :)
blergle
---

Postby SenkaMae » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:54 pm

Added part 2!
SenkaMae
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:30 pm

welcome aboard!
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SenkaMae » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:23 pm

Added part 3. Hope everyone has an amazing and fantastic 2021 :)
SenkaMae
New to the forum

Postby Voraphillic » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:15 pm

Like the GIFs, nice work. To get a gallery you just have to PM Eka and request one, I think with a sample of your work if I remember right.
Voraphillic
New to the forum

Postby Redhotbull6 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:33 pm

Looks gr8. Your work looks promising to the community. Just get a submission folder from eka and your good to go :D
Redhotbull6
New to the forum

Postby gentleSnacks » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:28 pm

looking nice! looks like your keyframes are still a bit too close to each other, making the movement a bit choppy, but i think that everyone has that issue when they first start off
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby SenkaMae » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:30 am

Bump!
SenkaMae
New to the forum

Postby bartek21 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:01 pm

WOW! I like !
bartek21
Somewhat familiar