I Made Some Audio! How It Was Made & Audio Links!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

I Made Some Audio! How It Was Made & Audio Links!

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Hey there everyone!

So, as of recently, I had really gotten into the whole "ASMR" thing with vore and whatnot. After scrolling and listening to video after video of stomach noises, I got the idea to make one myself. I mean, how hard could it be, right?

Well, as it turns out, it's not a walk in the park, like it seems. First of all, the best source of recording I could get was the microphone on my iPhone 6, which is pretty prehistoric compared to the microphones that most cellular devices have today. I'm sure I could get some kind of plug-in for it to enhance the audio, but, for the time being, I just wanted to experiment around and see how stuff went.

Second, I had to find what the best way to take the sounds were. I tried setting up the phone in a variety of ways on different parts of my GI tract to find what would produce the best sounds. Overall, I obtained the best results from laying in a prone position (belly down) and having the mic right on my stomach. Makes sense considering that 150 pounds of body weight would not only bring the mic closer to my innards, but also keep out most background noise. Having a heartbeat is always nice, too.

And now, the only thing needed was a source of noise. Or more specifically, what was going to help make the noise! I did some research and went through a bunch of stuff, eventually settling on water for it's more gurgle-inducing sound file. So, when the time was ripe, I downed about three to four cups worth of water and let the microphone record everything.

Because I can't attach the actual MP3 file here on the thread, I decided to link them to a secure place where they can be listened to. There is both a normal version (five minutes), as well as an extended version (30 minutes). Once again, please be aware that it is not of the highest quality, and that I will work on that issue in the future. I hope you all can enjoy them, and, if you do, be sure to tell me so that I can possibly make some more!

~5 Minute Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MAm9rU ... sp=sharing
~30 Minute Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j2I_Pt ... sp=sharing
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!