An Unusual Expedition (WIP; feedback appreciated)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

An Unusual Expedition (WIP; feedback appreciated)

Postby TSaPA » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:04 am

All right, first time posting stories here and technically first time posting vore in general. Feel free to ask any questions about the characters, setting, or setup because I definitely did not explain everything in this one.

Contains Absorption, Attempted Oral, Unbirth, Endosoma, Herms, and Furries.

This story is technically a WIP, though the missing bit is technically the beginning in part due to needing to describe a character whose design I haven't quite finalized yet. It's also technically part of a much longer concept I have in mind and uses characters that I haven't written for yet but technically would have been established already were I capable of adhering to linear time.

So in lieu of a proper opening let me just sum up the cast and setup here:

An alien shapeshifter code-named "Gestalt" (or "Ges" for short) and their snake-girl scientist friend "Estelle" are on a rendezvous with sharkess marine biologist "Jen". Though Ges's true nature and identity is supposed to be a secret kept only by the team four scientists (Estelle included) that Ges currently resides with, they had recently expanded their circle of friends and confidantes to include Jen following "The Sturgeon Incident", and have begun something of a romantic relationship. Estelle was jealous at first but started changing her tune when she found out she and Jen shared some... unusual common interests, so now it's kind of a mutual 3-way thing I guess.

In this scene in particular, Estelle had an empty schedule on a day off and wanted to join Ges for some fun, only to learn Ges had already made plans prior with Jen to go on a "research expedition" together. Fortunately for the former, the two were willing to accommodate her and she thus prepared for and began looking forward to a nice scenic boat ride with some semblance of normalcy involved.

And then Ges responds to seeing Jen at the meet-up point by disrobing and abandoning their "disguised" form to take their true form of a bizarre hybrid of wolf, fox, snake, bat, and probably a few other creatures I haven't decided on yet. Complete with very unusual wings capable of functioning as a second pair of arms. In broad daylight, even if with no-one else around.

Cue scene.
---------------------------------------------------
"Are you crazy?!" Estelle exclaims at the display "You can't do that out in the open! *Someone might see you!*" her voice a loud whisper.

"See what? Two girls making out?" Jen asks jokingly before resuming said task.

"I'm talking about Ges!" Estelle exclaims "They can't use their true form in public! People will ask questions, and we might get in trouble, and the government might try to take them away, and- and- and they're NAKED! IN PUBLIC!"

"Hey, relax, will you?" Jen says after wetly breaking off the kiss "It'll be fine, this is off-season. Locals don't bother coming out to this beach this time of year, and the docks are privately owned by the Institute; no boating or fishing allowed without a reservation for official business." Jen grins "Which I just so happen to have, meaning we got this place all to ourselves for the day!" She holds up the ID card hanging from the lanyard about her neck.

"Oh, um, i-if you say so, then..." Jen's explanation seemed to put Estelle at ease just a little, though she was still a bit embarrassed on Gestalt's behalf with the latter's public nudity. She hefted her bag up to her chest half due to its weight and half an attempt at hiding her growing blush as she averted her gaze. "l-let's just get going."

Jen chuckled as she turned and took Ges's hand in her own "Come on, the sooner we start the better." the couple began walking side-by-side toward the entry gate to the private dock as a flustered Estelle followed behind them.

Estelle let her gaze wander about the beach and docks as they walked, half to enjoy the beautiful sights and sounds of the sea, and half to keep herself from staring at or thinking too much about her naked friend. It was a little weird that neither they nor Jen had brought a change of clothes for the former, but then again "weird" was practically normal for the alien polymorph Gestalt. Something in the back of Estelle's mind was telling her something was off about all this, but right now she was doing her best to silence it. Ges was her friend, perhaps even one of her best, and she trusted them with her life, she knew that. And Jen? As much as the shark-woman excited and terrified her as a fellow voraphile (and pred to her prey), she knew Ges wouldn't allow her to do any real harm to her as long as they could help it, and Jen despite her occasional teasing and pred-play never seemed like she meant Estelle any real harm. And yet in spite of all of this, *something* about this whole thing just seemed off, but *what*?

Estelle stopped just short of running into her friends as Jen paused to scan her card-key at the gate, feeling inexplicably unnerved by the glances they gave her before moving on. When she heard the gate shut automatically behind her, she felt like she had just walked into a trap of some kind. As they approached the end of the docks she suddenly realized why.

"So, um..." Estelle gulped "W-where's the boat?" She suspected she knew the answer once she noticed Jen begin to disrobe.

"Boat?" Jen laughed as she pulled her top off over her head, exposing her bosom to the ocean air "Where we're going, we don't need a boat!" she tossed her upper-clothes aside and turned her back to Ges as she bent down to remove her bottoms

"Well, that's not *entirely* true..." the already-nude and ever-literal Gestalt countered, advancing toward Jen

"You know what I mean, ya dork." Jen finished extracting her ankles from her shorts and panties as she tossed those aside too, then stood upright with her arms spread wide.

As Ges' body pressed into Jen's from behind, it began to deform, their fur dissolving and their flesh becoming malleable as it spreads to engulf Jen's body. Ges's wings engulf the pair and merge to form a cocoon, which warps and writhes before rapidly growing and swelling as its ourter skin takes on a more grey coloration. When the wings at last part, they immediately reshape to a form akin to the fins of a manta ray, though still bearing Gestalt's signature msucular arm-like structures along the uper edge and a dextrous claw at what would be each alar joint.

The figure between them begins to stand upright as it continues to take shape into a curvaceous humanoid form, its body steadily growing and filling out as its features resolve into a shark-like hybrid of Ges and Jen's features. When at last its growth slows to a stop, the figure towered naked over Estelle at a height over twice, perhaps nearly three times, that of her own. Legs toned as if by a lifetime of swimming converged on wide hips and a shapely rear, from which dangled a long, finned tail that looked proportionally longer and distinctly more flexible than would be expected of a shark's, even at that scale. Breasts that could easily have been D cups at a more normal height now hung exposed above toned abs, and below a circular ruff of waterproof fur that covered the neck and shoulders. A face gazed down hungrily at the trembling Estelle, shark-like in appearance but with a narrower, more elongated snout and more prominent ear-like fins set slightly higher on the head than normal, topped by a wild mane of hair that mixed the length and coloration of its two donors. A sharp-toothed grin and eyes that shone magenta leered down mischievously with a look that told Estelle exactly what kind of trap she had walked into.

In short, *her* kind of trap.

The figure dropped to its knees, shaking the dock as Estelle fought to keep her balance. She lost her grip on her bag, but it was quickly snatched up by Jen, whose face and upper body loomed over Estelle while her massive arm-wings supported her body from the shallows of the beach below. Jen dangled the bag over Estelle's head for a moment, making her watch as she dropped it in her gaping maw and swallowed conspicuously. Estelle's eyes followed the prominent bulge made by her bag as it traveled down her throat before disappearing inside her. She found the display both intimidating and arousing.

"Cargo's loaded!" the massive Jen quipped in a voice that was both hers and Ges's "Now taking passengers~!"

Jen leaned in closer over Estelle, her maw agape and her massive tongue lolled out over her lower rows of teeth. It loomed close enough that Estelle could reach out and touch it. She could feel Jen's hot, humid breath washing over her in rhythmic waves, and could almost see down the gullet that would apparently be her transportation during this "expedition". She wanted so much to be wrapped up in that moist, flexible tongue and be swallowed down, to be squeezed and caressed by the slick muscular walls of that esophagus as it pulled her deep inside to be absorbed and become one with this Amazonian fusion of her two most intimate companions. And yet...

"I- I'd love to, but..." She swallowed, her mouth dry and her body trembling, though she was telling the truth "-but I thought this was just going to be a boat expedition, I wasn't ready for.. th-this..." Estelle took a trembling step back away from Jen, who faintly edged closer as she did so. "I-I mean, it's not that I don't want- I really want to come-" Estelle didn't notice Jen stifling a chuckle at what she no doubt took as a double entendre, though she did begin taking more unsteady steps backward "-but I know how long it takes Ges to reform me, and with Jen too it'll take even longer, and with how long you said this expedition was going to take..." Jen didn't respond, just kept edging closer to Estelle to keep pace with her futile escape attempts "M-maybe if we could maybe do this s-some other day...?" Estelle fought to turn her back to the giant Jen-fusion to leave, but at that moment the latter had been leaning forward enough that she had to move a wing forward to support herself, which she planted down on the dock in front of her, blocking her in.

Estelle, realizing she was trapped went into a full cowering panic, her tail curled around herself as she crouched down and pulled her hat down over her face as she pleaded with both her urges and the giantess she could feel slowly bearing down on her still. "PLEASE I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TONIGHT I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE I WON'T MAKE IT IF I HAVE TO REFORM I I CAN'T DO THIS TODAY I CAN'T-"

She struggled to catch her breath, and suddenly realized she couldn't feel Jen's breath or shadow anymore. She peered out from under her hat toward Jen to see the latter sitting up, ears attentive and eyes glancing about as if listening to some voice only she could hear. Estelle speculated it must have been Ges's influence. After a moment, Jen got a look of realization and briefly smiled at whatever her idea was, before quickly getting back into character and staring down at Estelle with her domineering grin. "Looks like we'll just have to go with plan 'B'..." she boomed as she stepped one leg off the dock and began to turn herself around.

Estelle's eyes snapped toward the entrance of the dock. She considered making a break for it. Just driving home and leaving these two to their fun while she spent the day in boredom that wouldn't make her miss her appointment. She reconsidered the idea when she recalled that Ges had the keys and was currently merged into Jen as part of the terrifying yet sexy giant behind her, and abandoned the thought entirely when the latter's massive, flexible tail plopped itself down on the dock from overhead to block her path.

Ducking underneath the tail and sighing with resignation, she turned around to find herself face-to-face with Jen's nether regions hovering a few feet above the dock; the latter having turned herself around to straddle the dock while her wing-arms held her body perpendicular to the ground and her regular arms spread her genital slit wide to present her moist, gaping pussy to Estelle.

"All right, get in." Jen called back "And be quick about it, we've lost enough time as it is."

Estelle was flabbergasted. "HOW IS THIS ANY BETTER?" she shouted, assuming the
massive Jen might have trouble hearing her from her new position.

"If we do it this way, we won't have to absorb you!" Jen responds "Plus Ges has an idea for how you can enjoy the trip from inside my womb- come on, you're going to love it! *this is going to be so cool come on come on!*" Jen's voice practically cracked as she momentarily bounced her moistening pussy in Estelle's face as she- and it- practically begged her to enter.

Once again, Estelle considered her options. On one hand, she could let herself be unbirthed as part of what Jen alleged was apparently another of Gestalt's ideas- if she couldn't trust Jen's words, she could at least trust the way her voice conveyed genuine excitement beyond her dominant pred facade to know this wasn't just some trick, and she at least could trust Ges to keep her safe as they always did whenever she did vorish things together with them. Ges had a way of hitting all of Estelle's fantasies just right when they wanted to- even now she suspected they intervened because they might have been worried Jen had been taking her pred-play a little too far before- so if this truly was one of Ges's ideas, it was bound to be something strange but delightful to her tastes.

On the other hand, she could just play it safe and put her foot down, tell Jen she wasn't going to put up with this today, ask Ges to give her the keys, and simply drive home and use the hours she still had free until her appointment doing something- anything- other than spending the day nestled up in the warm, comforting embrace of her best friends' womb.

Well shoot, when she put it that way, Estelle realized she really didn't have anything better to do today than spend time inside a womb, even if she hadn't been the type that ranked that particular experience as high on the list as she did.

With a sigh of defeat, Estelle removed her sun hat and set it down on the dock beside her. When she noticed Jen's discarded clothes in a pile nearby, she gathered them up and used them to weigh her hat down so it wouldn't be blown away by the wind. Her headwear secure, she stood herself back up and positioned herself back behind Jen's waiting vagina. She took a deep breath to calm herself, inadvertently catching a whiff of Jen's heavy arousal that had very nearly the opposite effect, and on a silent count to 3, plunged both her forearms into Jen's gaping sex.

The act elicited a barely-audible squeal from Jen herself, whose slick inner walls clamped down on Estelle's arms in response. Estelle did a small jump to help her push her face up into Jen’s birth canal, only for another sudden clench to suck her all the way in to her midsection, her legs and tail now dangling completely off the ground.

Now squeezed within the warm, fleshy tunnel's embrace, Estelle's previous apprehensions began to melt away alongside her inhibitions. She allowed herself to relax into the sensual squeezes and caresses of those sex-slickened walls as they pulled her rhythmically ever further into Jen and Ges's shared depths. She drank in the heavy scent of arousal and pheromones that made her body heat up and her own sex moisten with need. The now-soaked pieces of her bathing suit began to slip out of place and slowly, sensually slide down her body, as if the walls of the birth canal were actively undressing her while they pulled her deeper inside.

They were, Estelle thought, weren't they? Estelle imagined Ges truly was within these walls, the warm embrace as that of their body on hers, the feeling of countless phantom hands, lips, and tongues rubbing, squeezing, sucking, and caressing her body all over in ever more intimate ways. The thought was enough to break down the last of Estelle's inhibitions, and as her breathing grew heavier she started loudly moaning and writhing in ecstacy, kissing and licking back at the groping, fondling walls pulling her toward Ges/Jen's cervix. She pressed her face into the waiting flesh as she came, the fluids squirting from her nethers nearly indistinguishable from that which soaked her now as a second orgasm continued to build...

"Hnng- ngh- horny little- MMPH!"

Outside, Jen was barely holding on herself, having already been savoring the feeling of Estelle's long, slender body being sucked up her quivering sex, even before the latter's sudden burst of activity nearly pushed her over the edge. Already unable to stand due to the pleasure, she had been crawling on her wings and knees toward the ocean while her hands were preoccupied with catching any fluids dripping from her nethers- both her vagina and the tips her Ges-bestowed penises that were beginning to peek out from the upper part of her slit- so as to not leave any suspicious stains on the docks.

It took every ounce of willpower she had not to cum, not to just plunge her fingers into her slit then and there and masturbate until she raised the tide with her own orgasmic juices, but instead she breathed sharply through gritted teeth as she gingerly began pushing what little was still visible of Estelle's tail into her lower lips, wondering if Ges had something to do with why she still hadn't cum yet despite being on edge for so long.

At last she felt Estelle's head hit her cervix as her lower lips slurped up the last of the snake-girl's tail. She pinched her pussy shut as she waited for Estelle to be secured inside her uterus before she risked taking her underwater. Almost there. Almost...

As Estelle's upper body passed through the ring of muscle, she wasted no time forcing herself deeper into Jen's womb until she had enough space to move again. As soon as her pelvis passed through the cervix she immediately set about masturbating before her legs even managed to join her. She lay splayed on her belly on whatever surface gravity or Jen's abdominal muscles saw fit to deposit her, with her legs spread apart, furiously pumping her fingers in and out of her vagina and massaging her clitoris with her thumb while her tail was steadily pushed in through the cervix after her. Still reeking of Ges's juices and lost deep in her fantasies, she began to fervently hump the walls of the uterus, pressing her body further into its soft pliant flesh as she fantasized herself in sweet coitus with her best friend...

"FFFUCKING *FINALLY*!!"

Jen exclaims as she feels her cervix seal behind the last of Estelle's tail. Immediately she leaps off the dock into the water as her vagina clenches and squirts around her fingers in long-overdue orgasm. Yet it was not enough, not after being denied release for so long while Estelle's writhing and thrashing stimulated her sensitive insides beyond compare, so she mentally put Ges in charge of getting them out to sea with her finned arm-wings and tail, while she would be free to use her normal arms and hands to continue to satisfy herself.

Cloudy fluids trailed behind them as they swam off the drop-off into deeper waters, Jen pumping the fingers of one hand in and out of her vagina while the other hand stroked her twin raging erections. One of the perks of being fused with Ges was that it let her make her body as sensitive to her own touch as it would be to that of a stranger, so she had little trouble bringing her overstimulated pussy to a second orgasm, and then a third, and then a mind-blowing fourth as her penises finally came in tandem with her clenching vulva. Both tips pumped ropes of cloudy white into the ocean expanse as both Ges and Jen alike were hit with crippling waves of overwhelming pleasure, their shared body went slack as bubbles trailed from their mouth as the last of the air in their lungs escaped in a muffled cry of ecstasy. Their gills worked overtime to keep them oxygenated underwater, their lungs now redundant though they panted breathlessly all the same.

Jen slowly dug her fingers into her pussy one last time before withdrawing them, fishing out the pieces of Estelle’s discarded bathing suit. She popped it into her mouth and sucked on it, taking the time to savor the sweet and salty flavors of Estelle, before swallowing it and shifting her attention down onto the swelling bulge in their midsection...

Meanwhile, Estelle had just begun waking up from her own sexual frenzy, her energy spent and her body feeling like it was shrink-wrapped in slime. She wasn't sure how many times she came, it felt like dozens, and neither was she sure when she lost consciousness and consequently how much of her sexual marathon was real or imaginary.

She figured out pretty quickly that Ges wasn't here with her, beyond being fused with the predatory shark-woman who had unbirthed her, so her lower lips were probably just suction-cupped to the moist walls of Jen's womb rather than mashed passionately against Ges's own netherlips. By extension the warm, throbbing growth that she thought was their cock pressing flat against her midsection must be... actually she wasn't even sure. It was dark, her head was spinning, her skin was all sticky and itchy, and the womb she currently occupied was abnormally spacious and consequently less snug than she was expecting. Still, at least she had room to move, even if it practically required her to peel herself off of her surrounding surfaces first.

In doing so, however, she learned that Jen had reoriented herself recently by way of falling down ass-first onto her own piled-up tail, and then again backwards into a puddle of warm and slightly sticky fluids. Quite a deep puddle, actually; she hadn't cum *that* much, had she?

That question was answered in the negative when she realized the strange puddle was rapidly rising. In a hazy panic she tried to stand up, but found herself thwarted at multiple turns by her tail, the smooth, slick walls of her enclosure, her own dizziness, and... *something* else that kept tripping her up, in no particular order. By the time she managed to right herself she was nearly neck-deep in fluid, and had just enough time to take in and hold a deep breath of dank, stinking air and squeeze her eyes shut before the fluid closed over her head. Estelle had been unbirthed before, but she didn't remember it being like this. What was happening? What was Ges planning? She began to float as she could feel her chamber continue to fill and expand with fluid...

It didn't take long for Estelle to realize that, even though she was holding her breath for quite some time, she wasn't feeling a need to exhale or take another breath. Quite the opposite, she was beginning to feel her head clear and her body relax as if she were breathing freely. In fact, she felt really good now- the tingling feeling the fluid made on her scales became more of a soft cleansing feeling before subsiding into the warmth and comfort she had come to expect of Ges's womb, only this time she had *much* more room to move, for better or for worse. Hesitantly she opened her eyes, and was relieved to find the suspending fluids did not sting, in fact could barely be felt at all

It was dark inside Jen's womb at first, the only light being what little could shine through Jen's thick skin, casting Estelle's surroundings in an almost imperceptibly dim reddish light. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness, but it soon became apparent that the light entering the womb was also growing brighter. Estelle could only watch in amazement as the wall of flesh adjacent to her seemed to glow before finally becoming transparent, being replaced with a view of the ocean floor, teeming with vibrant, colorful sea life.

Estelle's jaw dropped in amazement, and then quickly snapped shut as she covered her mouth to prevent too many bubbles from escaping, just to be safe. It was a beautiful sight on its own, and being suspended breathlessly in warm fluid only added to the feeling of wonder. It was like she was in a dream, floating freely above the ocean floor among all the colorful fish, corals, anemones, and plants that called it home, close enough that she could reach out and touch them. Had she known this was the plan from the beginning, Estelle would have *begged* for Ges and Jen to unbirth her as soon as they reached the docks.

With a little effort from fighting her bunched-up tail, she reoriented herself and let her face lean closer to the view, her hand and snout reaching out a scant few inches before being stopped by an invisible barrier of soft, pliant flesh; imperceptible save for some faint tracery of blood vessels running throughout. A massive hand came down to match the spot where Estelle's face met skin, and she screamed out most of the air still in her lungs as she was startled back toward the opposite wall of the womb. She glanced up worriedly at the bubble it formed at the top of her amniotic sac before she finally noticed the strange fleshy rope floating freely in the womb with her, kicked up by her motion. Her eyes followed its length to see one end protruding from her midsection where her navel would be, the other end disappearing somewhere out of sight. An umbilical cord, she realized, which explained why she hadn't needed to breathe for such a long time.

The snake-girl began to wonder if she was the first of her kind to have such a connection with someone else when the sound of Jen's laughter echoing through her whole body snapped Estelle back to reality. Again she pushed her face to the transparent wall of skin, and looked up to find the hybrid face of Jen and Ges smiling back down at her giddily.

Jen was ecstatic, Ges's plan had worked. From the outside, Estelle would have made the pair's massive combined form look as if it were carrying a mid-to-late-term pregnancy, but with Ges's shapeshifting powers, they were able to turn their gravid abdomen into a domed window that gave their passenger a near-perfect view of the outside as she rode in comfort from inside their protective, life-sustaining womb. So excited were the hybrid pair over their success that they did a gleeful backward somersault in the water, only to stop halfway and right themselves as they felt Estelle's heartbeat spike out of fear, clutching their distended midsection apologetically until its passenger calmed back down and poked her head back into view.

"So... pretty cool right?" Jen spoke down to Estelle "Sure beats the heck out of a plain old boat, doesn't it?"

Estelle smiled and nodded in affirmative, still hesitant to try to speak from inside her pocket of amniotic fluid.

"Yeah, you can thank Ges for this idea. I thought we were just gonna eat and absorb you like Ges did to me; let you ride along as part of us after slurping you down like the tasty little noodle you are…”

Estelle began to blush a bit as Jen’s voice took on a sultry, dreamy tone

“Savoring you while you slither down my throat, feeling you writhe in my tummy as it breaks you down and makes you part of this big, sexy body…”

Jen could feel Estelle’s hearbeat accelerate as she buried her face in her hands, flustered. With both hands, Jen held and caressed her dominantly through her clear pregnant dome

“But you know what? I think I like you better this way. Right where you belo-”

Estelle felt Jen’s body shudder momentarily.

“If you are about finished with your ‘pillow talk’-” Jen’s expression and voice had shifted; Ges was in control now. “-I would like a moment to apologize for my earlier deception.” Ges’s hands didn’t leave their belly, but the way they held it and Estelle within became gentler, the latter peering back up at her friend.

“I never did specify there would not be a boat involved in our ‘marine expedition’,” Ges said, unable to hide a smile “but seeing as you had made the assumption already, I had decided to make the reality a surprise. Though I suppose it may have been unnecessary to indulge Jen’s oral fixation first...”

Their tail suddenly whipped back of its own accord, the shark-like fin at the end smacking Ges in the head. Jen must have objected to that last line.

“Ow. Ok, fine, I’m one to talk, I suppose.” Ges rubbed the back of their head while Estelle had to cover her mouth and nostrils as she snickered “But I’m afraid now we’ve done too much talking; I should remind us that we did have a reason for coming out here besides unbirthing our mutual friend?”

The giant shark-fusion shuddered again as Jen resumed control “Shit, you’re right! Sorry Essy, we got a little carried away there didn’t we? It’s just…” Jen gently stroked her belly as she shivered, sighing with pleasure “you feel AMAZING in there.”

Jen shook herself out of her reverie and shifted herself so she was floating belly-down with her head facing forward “Er, that said you might want to get comfortable ASAP. We’re technically running late, so we’ll need to be quick about getting to our work sites, and let me tell you babe, this form is a fast swimmer.”

Estelle nodded, then shifted about in Jen’s uterus as she assumed a fetal position with her tail coiled comfortably about her body, eliciting the occasional shuddered watery breath from Jen as she pushed and brushed against the walls of her womb in the process. Once she was properly settled, she extended a hand in a thumbs-up gesture visible from Jen’s top-down view of her clear pregnant dome, to which she nodded her acceptance and sped off as fast as her sleek hydrodynamic form (sans bulging midsection), powerful finned arm-wings, and long, flexible finned tail could take her.

Estelle was still a little bummed she couldn't have her one normal day out, but all things considered she was liking how this day was turning out instead.

-------------------------

And there you have it, my first vore story. Feel free to post any questions or feedback you may have below, and let me know if any of this seemed interesting or appealing because I do kinda have more in mind to do with these characters plus some others not introduced in this story.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Re: An Unusual Expedition (WIP; feedback appreciated)

Postby Tassie » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:08 pm

I saved this page so I can give it a good read. I will most definitely send you some feedback when I'm done.
Tassie
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!