Cronus

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Cronus

Postby darkmoon64 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:11 pm

Centuries ago

You must feel sorry for locking us in our mother - in that place was C ronu s the god of time

He had black skin , his hair and beard ar e white and long , He wore white shorts showing his muscular torso

At his si de was rhea his sister and wife, she has yellow skin and brown hair and she was wearing a green dress - in that vagina there was a lot of space - Memories of b eing inside her mother came to R h ea

They think this will be so easy, soon one of their sons will overthrow them like you did me - Uranus said

In the sky was Uranus, who was chained and naked, so everyone will see his crotch without a penis, because his penis was transformed into a goddess

Yes, we already had 6 children but we will be better parents - R h ea said before turning to see her husband.

At that moment she realized she was alone- where is he?

Left when i said that

Oh no

While in another room , Hestia was the eldest of her siblings , she was a girl with orange skin and red hair in braids , she wore a red dress

She was cooking a cupcake in her oven

At that moment she took a cupcake out of her oven- ready now

The doors opened , C ronu s entered the room - here you are daughter

Hello father, you arrived when i finished your gift , i baked you a cupcake

Hestia took it out of her oven - I stay delicious - s he held the cake in her hands

Thank you, you will be a very sweet meal

Cronu s brought Hestia's hands to h is mouth along with her cupcake- dad what are you - C ronu s didn't think about that and put Hestia's head in his mouth.

Easily he lifted her , I lift her leaving H estia's legs dangling before entering his mouth

Dad, what are you doing , Hestia slid down his throat until she fell into his stomach.

In that place she could move without problems even though it was very dark - dad get me out of here

Outside C ronu s has not changed because his stomach was much bigger inside than outside

The next was D emeter goddess of agriculture , she was a little younger than her sister Hestia

She had green skin and blue hair , she wore shorts and a black bodice

Demeter was taking care of the plants in her garden , she put common compost on them

Soon I will get the best compost made with mortals for the moment I give them this compost- she thought since she was excited to eat some mortals

Hello daughter - C ronu s came to the garden - I see that you are taking care to the plants

Of course , Dad can you bring me the best compost? This is very bad for my plants

Daughter do you know how to compost

Our grandfather does it - Demeter said

We don't just have to do this - at one point C ronu s took Demeter's head to his mouth

Demeter was much smaller than Hestia, then his shoulders entered smoothly , she had a chamomile flavor so she was very sweet

Inside the stomach of C ronu s Demeter fell where was Hestia - sister are you too

We will be composted -Demeter said

Quiet we are god's, he will not be able to digest us and turn us into poop

What a shame we would have been an excellent compost

In her room , Hera the goddess of marriage, she slept peacefully in her bed , she had pink skin and blonde hair and she was wearing a nice white dress

Oh daughter you were always the most accommodating , Even being food

Easily , Cronu s would raise his sleeping daughter , to bring her feet to her mouth

Hera had that same warm taste of Hestia but was lighter , Hera's body g lides smoothly through the Cronu s mouth until only her head remains

Hera only opened her eyes to disa ppear into the darkness of Cronu s' mouth.

Later he would arrive with the eldest of his male children Hades, he was a boy with green skin and black hair and he wore gray clothes

He was playing in the darkness of his room with some insects

Son are you here - said Cronu s upon arrival , he opened the door of H ades room

Dad don’t open the door , I don't like the light - said H ades annoyed

Son relax, I will return you to the dark

Hades only saw his father's mouth opening to reveal a dark and fleshy tunnel -nice view

Hades would jump in to his stomach as soon as he got close , he was happy to be in a place where the light did not reach

With this he get inside the stomach , in that place the only light was given by Hestia with a flame that invoked

Still H ades went to one of the dark corners where he could lean his head and sleep in the dark of stomach.

With that C ronu s he went to the beach where his last son was , Poseidon

He was a boy with blue skin and brown hair , he was swimming in a bathing suit

Son can you come -said Cronu s

Poseidon swam to where his father was - dad look what i know to do

Poseidon begins to melt into a pool of water

Son it's a good trick even though it just made me thirsty , Cronu s lay down and began to drink the water, bringing it to his mouth

In one gulp, he brought his son to his mouth , until not a single drop of water remains

In his stomach, Poseidon fell to the bottom even though his stomach was soft and there were places where he could bounce or sink.

He swallow ed us all , said Poseidon- we're going to melt

I have to repeat it again - we are gods cannot digest us - said Hestia

But then we'll stay here forever -said H era

Outside Cronu s rested from his work

You ate them all - his sister/ wife got upset

That's right I ate all five , now they'll never defeat us

The five, clear then we'll rule forever - R h ea said with hesitation in her voice

You are right we will rule forever - Cronu s shout with pride

A few hours later

R h ea was carrying her sixth child in her arms , Zeus, he was a little boy with sky blue skin and dark blue hair

Mom where are my brothers - said Zeus

Your dad ate them, that's why I have to hide you until you are older

At that moment they arrived with a giant woman with bro wn skin and green hair, she wore a green dress - I thought I wouldn't have to do this anymore - the goddess Gaia told them

Yes mama but I'm going to have to hide Zeus inside you

Okay- G aia sat down and spread her legs revealing her vagina

Mom why my grandmother spread her legs

Do not worry, in that vagina there is a lot of space , a few years ago, I and my 11 brothers fit in perfectly

R h ea began to push Zeus's feet into Gaia's vagina , inside her it felt very wet and at the same time soft

Gaia sucked as fast as she could because she wanted to finish this fast
As soon as his crotch touched G aia's vagina , Zeus feels weird like he's tickling him - mom I feel strange , my crotch is getting hot

Don't worry son when you go out you can fuck with as many women as you want , even with my sisters

With just one push Zeus stayed inside his grandmother

R h ea put her head in that vagina to talk - calm son when you go out you will rule all the greek gods

In the present

In a cave hidden from all the gods was the cult of C ronu s , since Zeus had defeat ed his father, the cult of Cronu s was forbidden

so they had to do it in secret , they couldn't go to the gods' university unless they pretended to follow other gods

Despite having his altar in a candlelit cave people were happy especially for the date it was

it was in honor of C ronu s that saturnalia was celebrated , this was a holiday where they could get rid of all worries and be completely free

To begin with, they was totally naked dancing, through the cave , some fucking who they wanted

When they finished they went straight to the food they had saved in the year and finally they all slept together sharing their warmth

But what t he y liked the most was the lottery because everyone could be chosen for a very special award

And the winner is Alcides - announced the cult leader

Somewhere in the cave a young redhead was happy to receive his award

The reason why they celebrated saturn alia in that cave was because C ronu s was tied there inside

He was chained in that place, arms raised with his cock stuck to the ground , He had changed his size to 10 meters tall so that everyone could better celebrate his worship

In front of him was a gigantic ladder that reached his mouth

That man climbed the ladder as fast as he could until he reached his mouth

He was still completely naked with the breath of Cronu s crashing against his body

It is an honor to be here - said A lcides

Honor is all mine -Cronu s opened the mouth, that young man put his feet in the mouth

Cronu s hits that young man with his tongue forcing to lie in his mouth ,

that man would be covered by his saliva , later his semen woul d join that cover of saliva around him

C ronu s would only give a drink to get rid of that man

Cronu s loved that ritual because it reminded him of his glory days when he ruled over all if only he had eaten his last child

The young Alcides immediately melted into him so his soul leaves his body , when he died there his soul would not go to hades if it would not be tra pped forever in the stomach of C ronu s

in the stomach was a city full of ghosts , So he was immediately greeted by more ghosts

One of them was a floating girl g iving insinuate

Alcides didn't think about it and started fucking , the best of that place begins once a cock is inserted , because by controlling the time they could make their soul increase or decrea se the age of their being

So he could either be sticking his penis into a milf with big tits to grab and a clitoris capable of making bigger moans or in a young girl with a fine pussy to delve into and whose virginity was supposedly being taken away, everyone could choose

Outside the ritual was taking , The ritual lasted 7 days for which each one was chosen a winner of the prize, in those days a somewhat strange incident could also occur

A gro up of girls would approach Cronu s's cock and begin to hug and lick it to thank God and of course he finally swallowed them

Girl after girl was carried inside his gigantic cock until a lump was left in their balls

Of course they were also trapped like other ghosts , touring the body of C ronu s

While C ronu s came to launch a jet so big that he bathed them all in worship

With that saturnalia it was over and everyone was ready until next year
darkmoon64
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!