Me vs Man Eating Jack In A Box (Story Idea)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Me vs Man Eating Jack In A Box (Story Idea)

Postby KungPowPelican » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:10 pm

Hey guys. Just creating this topic because I want to share this story idea and would love to hear your thoughts. I posted it in my Gallery as well.

Lately, I've been thinking about writing a vore story where I'm the victim instead of another person. And yes, it would be male vore. I know not everyone is into that, and perhaps it's not the best for me to show a picture of myself, but I don't think it really matters.

Anyway...for those who have seen the movie Krampus, you probably remember a rather horrific scene where a girl is swallowed alive by a monstrous jack in a box clown. Most of it is off-screen, but we see her feet sticking out and she gets devoured whole and alive. The best part is that she was lured into a trap (the clown disguised its voice as the friend of said girl). Now just imagine if that was me, and I fell right into the trap. Like, what if the clown disguised its voice as one of my family members and I fell for it. As for the clown scene, I would advise you not to watch the clip if you're not into horror movies, but here's the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl1Jjq82XUA&t=1s

Anyway, let me know what you think of my idea.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Re: Me vs Man Eating Jack In A Box (Story Idea)

Postby Bradleymiddler » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:56 pm

That scene was really something, you know? Too bad it seems like it's underage prey.

As for your idea: I'm not much for human men "on their own", as it were, but I'm always up for watching them being eaten by attractive preds.

Spoiler: show
A jack-in-a-box with a more feminine, streamlined design, for instance.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Re: Me vs Man Eating Jack In A Box (Story Idea)

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:23 pm

I like the idea. I always enjoyed that scene in one of my favorite movies. I'd say go for it, there is not enough of the man eating jack in the box that's for sure, and I enjoy male vore to so a win-win for me.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!