First story I wrote in a while!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

First story I wrote in a while!

Postby dagar » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:40 am

So occasionally I like to think of myself as a writer and I finally just got inspiration. It's not a long story, but it's inspired by two pieces of art. One from here and the other from Furaffinity. Now I'm not going to claim myself to be a grand writer, nor this a long story. I hope you enjoy, as it's something that just struck me this morning and I had to type it out. Took about 10 minutes.... don't expect this to become a habit! I barely want to paint my miniatures, let alone keep up a writing hobby. ^^; Themes of sci-fi, absorption, endosoma/entrapment, body augmentations, sentience absorption, sexual pleasure, and only explicit actions specifically between a female and another female. Leilana and Jesse are both owned by me. ^_^ Though Jesse's appearance in this story is rather inconsequential.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leilana hums to herself, dancing at the latest "Zero G" club on her space station. Early in her life, she decided that her and her brother needed to work together, so utilizing the tech of the age, she absorbed her brother into her body. Now she sometimes lets him out, but most of the time he's merely sleeping inside of her or sharing her feelings. Today? He was aware, but not in control. Leilana danced across the floor, her dance gear including striped leg socks that glowed on the neon pink stripe, but not on the black. A pair of tight shorts, jean, and a fishnet top with the little, neon pink, glowing "X"s over her nipples. Her face clear of any coverings, arm stockings to match her leg ones without finger covers, and several glow stick rings of many colors dangling across her neck and arms, even a couple ankle ones.

She worked her way forward, dancing with patrons, watching some synthetics near the bar talk to each other. Synthetics were different from androids here. They weren't very solid, and essentially a more "hard light" hologram given life. It was hard to really trace them too much, as the secret of their creation was lost to mortals when their planet was wholly taken over by themselves. Now they are peaceful with the rest of the galaxy, and full citizens of the Empire of the Stars, but they still unnerve some people. Mostly because of what happens next. The two synthetics talk, but one reaches over to grab the other's wrist. It's a gazelle grabbing a cheetah. She pulls the cheetah against herself, the feline slipping right under the skin of the gazelle. Soon they've become a writhing mess, the Gazelle moaning and squirming in her seat while the cheetah tries to push out from inside. Arms come all the way out, a foot there, but each time she struggles she can't get farther than her belly button or hips if she's trying to kick out. Each struggle, less of her gets out, their colors blending between the cheetah's red and the gazelle's blue as the gazelle's body starts to fill out. Her blue turning purple, her chest swelling, and spots forming. Soon there is no struggling. "There we go." Her voice had deepened, sounding like both of them talking at once. "All better."

Leilana giggled at the sight, it's been known they can do that to regular people too, absorbing them into sentient data for lack of a better work. Essentially, it's a rather erotic atomization of the entire body and mind. The body is rendered from physical molecules into pure, electrical data and stacked onto the hardlight form. Some of the leaders claim to have their creators in them, but they never let them take charge, or maybe they are a permanent fusion afterwards?

Leilana was here for her own fun though, moving through the dance floor until she spotted who called her out here. A cybernetic Naga from her workplace. Leilana worked private security normally, and this "partner" of hers had been some of the best lays of her life. Today she wanted to show her what that gel-body could do, as while most of her body is purely mechanical, her insides are organics enhanced with living silicon and rubber. The large naga was maybe thirty feet long, with a more normal sized torso, if only a bit bigger than average. Leilana? Always a rather smaller woman, just a few inches over five feet but rather shapely.

"Heya Sarth, how's it going?" She asks, moving up and bouncing her hips against where the "hips" on the naga might be. The naga returning the bouncing and moving with Leilana now.

"Oh just ready to have a blast." She teases, curious. "Did you decide how you wanted in yet?" The naga teased, her stomach seemed to brighten from the darker purple towards a lighter pink, becoming see through, though nothing was inside of it.

Leilana merely giggled. "Ya know how it is here. I wanna see it rough so the crowd can enjoy it too." She teased, taking the time to grip the naga's hips and gently rub along her mechanical scales. They may have been some of the most durable materials made for security armor that can shrug off high voltage Gauss or plasma weapons, but they still felt like scales of a snake from normal places.

The naga wasted no time then. "As you wish!" She struck, coiling Leilana in a violent motion there on the dance floor. In only a moment, Leilana was wrapped by those thick coils and almost crossed. The naga tightened the grip, writhing with her prey as Leilana gasped and moaned, fighting for some air. The naga wasn't going to have her fighting long though, opening wide and starting at Leilana's feet. She swallows over those legs with rough bites, nibbling at her flesh. The teeth retracted as to not rip Leilana up though. Soon to her hips, Leilana's breathless fight intensified with the lack of air and now pleasure pulsing into her nethers. She cums, and would scream if she wasn't completely muffled by the coils now! The crowd knew though, because they could see the fluids leaking between the maw and coils to reach the floor.

The naga continued her devouring, working over Leilana all the more to draw her in. Swallowing up and over the stomach, then breast as she took time to nibble and tease over those as well. With Leilana pinned in the coils, her arms had gone in already, playing with herself no doubt as she slide inside. Leilana was pulled from the coils, a weak, panting mess. Her head was the only thing still outside of the snake's maw. She howled in another orgasm, having been pleasuring herself the entire time, the translucent fore-stomach letting people see her getting off. As that squeal goes out, it's silenced as the maw snaps over her head and she sinks down. Her legs disappear down into the hips of the naga, but her upper torso is kept in that translucent fore-belly. Leilana would feel like she was floating, staring out at people. Soon a mask hooked to her face, giving her air in the gel-environment. Shortly after the see-through gel started to solidify back up. "I think I'll keep you for a while like that. Who knows? Maybe I'll let ya back out in time for your shift. If not.... well I could always use more gel from processing." She teases, stroking the area around Leilana's face. She didn't even make a bulge in the thick naga, and her body started to drift into a comfortable sleep.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: First story I wrote in a while!

Postby Tozzy91 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:09 am

I really liked it, even if it was short it contained just the right stuff to make it good in my opinion. I specially loved the final part, the last paragraph with the verbal teasing and how she was barely making a bulge. Now that rubs me just the right way :3

Good work!
Tozzy91
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:53 pm

Thankies! I tend to get to a point where I've not gotten an RP in a while, and it just strikes me with an inspiration to write as much as possible of a scene I was wanting. I still need to do something with Symbiotes at some point...
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tozzy91 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:50 am

dagar wrote:Thankies! I tend to get to a point where I've not gotten an RP in a while, and it just strikes me with an inspiration to write as much as possible of a scene I was wanting. I still need to do something with Symbiotes at some point...
Oh i understand that feeling all to well xD

When there is to much fun stuff in the head and it just needs to get out. And there is no luck in finding the right partner to play the scene, oh trust me i know that feeling all to well.

But hey! I wish that the inspiration stays with you for as long as possible. Always fun to get thing down on paper, and symbiotes does sound fun. Haven't thought of them in a vore scene before, even if it does make a lot of sense now when i think about it.
Tozzy91
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!