Ester's Curse (vore/samesize/shrink/giantess/girlfriend)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Ester's Curse (vore/samesize/shrink/giantess/girlfriend)

Postby MrAramax » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:17 pm

Hello everyone! i've just decided to give it a shot and share my stories with you, i'm from Chile, my first languague is spanish, i did my best to translate and keep part of my narrative style, so... here it is! enjoy and let me know your opinions :D
Ester's footsteps echoed in the room, I could feel how the now voracious predator that once only seemed to me a sweet woman of 1.68 meters, approached with her bare feet in search of her boyfriend. She had left me on her desk as she ran to her closet to change into what she playfully called "hunting clothes." When I saw her appear through the doorway, on the other side of a room that seemed to extend for several hundred meters, I could not avoid the sudden acceleration of my chest, Ester was a small girl, as I had already mentioned, although in proportion At my current 10 cm tall, she looked truly divine in proportions, her long brown hair was held in a ponytail on her crown, she wore her “hunting clothes” which were simple garments that brought out the most dangerous aspects of her strategy. , emphasizing a naive and sensual image, with a mustard yellow sweater that showing her shoulders, made a loose hem over her chest, with a torso and sleeves that hung a few cm to spare, complementing this with a skirt of terracotta cloth cutting to the middle of her thighs, black cat panties that peeked out from under the skirt and ending in dark brown suede shoes, all this, outlining a thin structure, with a Discreet bust that found a beautiful balance with her curvy hips and buttocks.

You see ... she is not an ordinary woman, as you might imagine, at least, that's what I understood on our 5th anniversary. Esther knew for many years about a curse that was passed on generationally, an impulse that began at 23 years old and that would not stop for the rest of her life, the impulse to ingest other people ... Fortunately for her and not so much for all of us , Esther also has the power to decrease the size of people without any effort, although, as I would learn sooner rather than later, this was only a means of transporting her prey, not a necessity.
Like I said, I found out about this on our anniversary, she had recently turned 26 years old, we were going to meet alone in her apartment to celebrate, or at least, I thought so …

Part 1 - Ester's hidden side

Upon entering her apartment, I see the same simple furniture with which she began to decorate her recent acquisition, all very practical, with an abundance of small details of color that stood out in the middle of the room, she jumped to my neck when she saw me and with her legs crossed behind my back hugged my body and took a deep breath, with a long and happy sigh
-aaaah ... you smell wonderful, happy anniversary my love! - He playfully licked my neck before getting off. -Happy anniversary strange creature, look what I brought- I took out a bottle of Chamán brand merlot wine, a favorite of hers -Wonderful darling! This is going to be excellent with the desserts I prepared- she took the bottle and carried it singly to the kitchen. While this was happening, I accompanied her to start preparing dinner together, she preferred to keep the desserts a secret, but decided that a good preparation would be the homemade pasta with seafood sauce. Much of our evening was as usual, we laughed, listened to music and commented on our days. Once dinner was ready and plated, she commented.
-the dish looks wonderful, although it would look even better if you were in it- I took this comment as a simple compliment to my appearance and a lustful comment that augured a night of passion, she just looked at me flirtatiously, slightly shaking her head as if she wanted to put a thought out of her mind. I took her by the chin -do not despair ... better is the reward of a pleasure that we know how to expect ...- she frowned a little and opened her mouth to catch my thumb between her lips, closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she circled him with her tongue ... I was on edge ... suddenly she stopped, as if realizing what she was doing, she took my hand out of her mouth, I don't know how, but in that moment of fieryness I didn't notice that she already had 3 of my fingers in her mouth She quickly kissed me on the mouth with a jump and turned around to continue setting the table, I laughed as she continued with the arrangements
-I see you're really hungry-
-You can't imagine Ariel- she said with a flirtatious smile, the combination of her rosy cheeks and her agitated chest that showed the blush of her blood on the whitish skin of her breasts had me like crazy, I kissed her neck while I extended the chair to take a seat while I brought the rest of the things we needed. For our dinner, we opened a white wine, which helped to enjoy the creaminess in the seafood sauce. I noticed on several occasions how Ester felt slightly uncomfortable, perhaps distant or nervous when looking at me for a long time, always accompanied by biting her own lips while trying to pay attention to the table or add something to the conversation. As you might imagine, all that time I believed that this was due to the desire she felt and the anticipation that did not leave her alone, I would soon realize that I was not entirely wrong.
- Are you okay, darling?- I asked her with a hint of concern, I didn't want her to feel bad, if something was out of place, I had to know.
-Yes ... only that today it is costing me more than usual to control the hunger that dwells in me ... - She touched the pit of her stomach slowly while looking at me, this constant association between food and sensuality confused me a lot, but I did not want to cut her mood, so I played along
-And what does this hunger that dwells inside you want? - I asked leaning a little towards her, touching her thighs under her skirt and bringing my hand to her abdomen that was visible under her short tight black sweater, I felt the warmth of her skin and gently stroked. She took my hand firmly, as if pulling herself out of the trance
- no ... there is something I have to ask you Ariel ... promise me that you will try to listen and you will not judge me for what I will tell you -
-You start to worry me ... do you feel bad? -
-it’s Just ... difficult ... come- still taking my hand, she made me get up from the table and sat me on the sofa in her living room, everything went through my mind, from family problems to the possibility of pregnancy.
-I have to tell you ... because I can no longer contain it in your presence ... and I don't want anything to happen to you, I love you too much- she avoided eye contact a bit, I could tell how difficult it was for her, so I agreed.
-continued, I'll accept whatever-
-my family ... the women of my family ... for several generations ... we have this primal impulse ... something uncontrollable and that has no apparent cure ... a curse whose origin is not very clear, it makes us want more than anything else ... - she stopped and looked at me in dismay, I was perplexed, I didn't know what to say, so I just insentiated her to continue with a gesture of my head.
-I can't say ... it won't let me! ... it must be how that defends itself ... honey, I'll have to show you, do you trust me? - she said while biting her lip nervously
-Honey ... you're scaring me ... and I really don't understand anything-
-do you trust me? just say it, it's getting difficult- she said closing her eyes frustrated
-Yes honey, of course I trust you, why? - I tried to reach for her to hug her, but she pushed me away with her arms
-Then do what I tell you, I'll turn my back on you and ... I can't say it ... just hide from me, until I pass-
-What do you mean…- She turned her back on me and raised her hand as if making me shut up. I did not understand anything, but soon my answers would become evident, with every inch that my body reduced in height, the objects of the house and the body of my beloved were overtaking me, quickly and undeniably, I was reducing my size.
-Quiet and remember to hide, don't let me see you- she said with a somewhat uneasy tone, as she took a breath preparing for a challenge. I was terrified, my clothes had become a wall between me and the rest of the room, I quickly escaped through the collar of my shirt, and ran what seemed several meters to the mini shelf on which the television rested, on it, Ester's Nintendo Switch game catalog allowed me to hide.
She made an effort to keep her eyes high while she took my clothes off the floor and left them in the kitchen, nervously looked at her cell phone and wrote a few messages, sitting on the sofa, very restless, bouncing her legs with the cell phone in her hands , taking an occasional turn to look out the window expectantly.
The emotions and thoughts that clouded my head threatened me with a sudden faint, she looked huge and scary, especially in that particular state of nervousness. Her last words before this change tormented me "don't let me see you" what would happen if she discovered me? How did she do it? Then she arrived, the doorbell rang deafeningly throughout the room, Ester jumped up to open the door for the delivery girl, apparently, she had ordered a pizza ... This situation kept escaping all sanity ... Ester stepped aside, instructing her to leave the order on the table while she went to get her money.
The delivery girl, a young woman in her 20s, red-haired, pale and with an expectant attitude entered the apartment, apparently to do her job, although she looked strangely excited for some reason.
The moment the delivery girl turned her back on Ester, I saw how she pounced on the poor girl, I could hear the silenced struggles that came from the cheeks of my girlfriend who had completely entered her victim’s head in her jaws. The girl began to take off her jacket and tore her shirt, Ester continued to devour her body, letting out a sound of satisfaction every now and then, I saw her turning her eyes as she slowly swallowed the young woman. When her torso was already inside, the pressure that Ester's lips exerted on the girl prevented arm movement, although her fingers kept moving erratically, my girlfriend began to remove the pants and underwear of her prey. The movements she made to swallow the delivery girl began to accelerate while the buttocks surpassed the barrier of the lips.
Interestingly, this whole process gave me time to worry about my girlfriend's breathing, it was hard to think that she could hold her breath that long. The sounds that were heard were aggressive and humid, moans, the saliva falling to the floor, the contact between skin and mucous membranes ... I have to admit that this process seemed terrifying to me as well as deeply arousing, I could not stop looking at the scene, with my eyes fixed on Esther, who began to enter the legs of her prey, while an increasingly large lump grew in her abdomen, a lump that kept moving desperately while that huge and sensual goddess rested on her inflamed abdomen, pushed the feet of our delivery girl with her hands and closed her mouth, swallowing for the last time and beginning to catch her breath as if she had just come out of the water, she was sweating profusely, wiped her lips and moaned with pleasure while caressing her stomach.
From drawing anime characters on the classroom desk to this... not gonna lie, a surprise to be sure but a welcome one
MrAramax
New to the forum

Re: Ester's Curse (vore/samesize/shrink/giantess/girlfriend)

Postby VictorBound » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:32 am

well, Id like to see the continuation of this!
VictorBound
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrAramax » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:57 am

Great! Today i’ll ve working on the translation, glad you like it!
From drawing anime characters on the classroom desk to this... not gonna lie, a surprise to be sure but a welcome one
MrAramax
New to the forum

Postby MrAramax » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:33 am

here is the second part, there is more to come, remember, always happy to read your opinions!

Once the procces was over, Ester began to regain her senses, scanning the room with her eyes.
-Honey ... are you still there ... right? - She said sitting up while holding her abdomen that was now between her knees, still moving frantically, she spoke again
-my darling ... you don't know how many times I've wanted to do the same to you in these years ... I love you so much ... I want you inside me ... so bad ... but I can't, I won't let that hunger have you, even with how much I want to feel your body moving under my skin, your aroma and flavor are simply ... intoxicating for me ... it is very difficult to contain myself when I am by your side ... - in these phrases I understood the danger that I had run all that evening, even since I entered the door. I was again speechless, too terrified to come out of hiding.

-my dear ... we are stronger than this, since this hunger began to arise in me, 3 years ago, I have learned to control myself when we are together… beleave me, you can not imagine how difficult that was during sex ... but today, maybe because I wanted to be honest with you, the entity that inhabits me was getting out of control to preserve itself, scratching my insides, demanding that I offer your body ... luckily ... our friend * caressing her belly that moved in response * saved the day, believe it or not , That was * urp * a consensual encounter, Gabriela and I contacted weeks ago, she always had this fantasy of being eaten, it turns out that I could offer her just that, she begged me to accept and it was just in time, because I needed to prepare, in case that hunger tried to take you before my confession ... she also brought pizza, apparently ... honey, I know that you are scared and angry, now it is safe for you to come out of your hiding place, my hunger is very satiated and I want to see you, I want to talk ... don ' t hate me please … -
-I don't hate you- I answered from my hiding place without thinking
-Sweetheart!... thank you- she began to cry
-I don't want to hurt you, I swear you are safe with me, please ... come- this call made me shudder, but I felt the desire to give her comfort, I came out of my hiding place so she could see me.
-sweetie! I was sure you were there * laughs * having known then, probably ... good that I didn't see you ... come, come closer- I approached, her huge abdomen kept shaking, although with less force. When I was by her side, her delicate hands took me and placed me on her chest, giving me a vision of how huge she really was.
-You look really cute like that, I had to reduce your size, you needed to see it for yourself and I couldn't have you in sight. I will return you to your original size soon, just let me digest her first-
-Ester, I really don't know ... how to tell you ... how to act on this ... why now? You mentioned that this happened 3 years ago, so you have wanted to eat me ever since? - She nodded with some shame - and why didn't you? -
-I can't Ariel, I have forbidden myself to do anything that could hurt you, I assure you that you can trust me, we have already shown that we could face these challenges, and now you know ... so there shouldn't be so much pressure from "that hunger " forcing me to eat you-
-but… what about the other people? -
-It was difficult at first ... I felt like a horrible monster ... I even tried to kill myself on many occasions, but "this" did not allow me ... I kept waking up from each fall, from each poisoning and shooting ... you don't know what it feels like, this desire is always present ... if I let my guard down, it could get out of control, no one would be safe, even now I feel like I could eat you ... - the latter made me fall on my back trembling, she looked at me nervously, putting her hand behind my back, I don't know if to prevent me from falling or to prevent any attempt to escape.
-... calm down, I don't feel the urge right now ... I try hard every day not to devour anyone and I've gotten good at it, but at least once a month it gets... unpredictable to say the least, the Last time I had to retire sick from work and ... well ... let's just say I was lucky enough to be mugged that day-
-You keep talking about a "something" that inhabits your body ... what is it? -
-I mean ... I don't know whether to call it something, or if it's just my way of expressing my guilt, I suppose that when I speak of "that" I mean the curse-
I was confused, the questions kept crowding each other, but for some reason I felt that standing between her two breasts and a woman writhing under the soft layer of skin at my feet, I had passed the point of insanity and my beliefs about what was feasible, maybe I was in a dream, or I was losing my mind ... maybe it was real, but in case it was, there was no point in fear after all ... the situation itself was so surreal that I might as well find myself in purgatory already. I got up and walked towards her face, placing her nose between my hands, only the tip of it was surprisingly huge, she closed her eyes and let out a tear, I kissed her nose and told her with the strongest tone of voice that I could manage.
-Ester, you don't have to worry, I could never hate you ... it scares me… of course.. but I trust you ... - I kissed her nose, I could see her holding back tears, I knew that she had held this secret for a long time, a terrible curse that kept her from people, I hugged her cheek and she cried non-stop, even one of her tears, warm and salty, fell on my head, wetting a good part of my body.
This intimate moment was interrupted by a pleasure moan coming from her stomach, we both startled, at first I did not know what to think, she with a shy laugh clarified
-do not worry, it is something that gives me a bit of calm in all this ... apparently, the process is pleasant for both parties, it begins quickly, the person begins to have orgasms continuously until they simply stop moving to disappear in about 10 minutes, apparently, it is pleasant from beginning to end- I was still immobile on her chest looking at that bulging abdomen, which now emitted almost inaudible groans, I could even make out with little detail her legs stretching Esther's skin, she maintained a rhythmic movement, apparently she was masturbating inside that voluptuous body, I couldn't stop looking, it was a terrible and fascinating scene.
My girlfriend laughed playfully
-wow, maybe I didn't have to worry after all- she said pointing to an erection that I hadn't even noticed, not at least consciously, but I had to make an effort not to bring my hands to my body to release that pressure. I turned around embarrassed to face my carrier, she covered her mouth with one hand, directing a mischievous look that ran all over my body.
-You can't blame me ... there is something undeniably sensual in how powerful and incomprehensible you are- I said opening my arms as if pointing to the whole body where I was standing, she took her hand out of her mouth and wrapped it around me, now she was raising me a little, without losing sight of me from above, she bit her lower lip with her head slightly tilted to her right, the other hand seemed to be going down the side of her body, I could imagine that she was touching herself because of the way she had started to breathe
-Tell me, do you really see me like that? Sensual and powerful? Don't I scare you? -
-I fully trust you, it scares me how powerful you are, how we fear the sea and its strength, but we know that it will not harm us on purpose... at least- she breathed heavily while continuing to masturbate, I could feel a little more pressure in her grip.
-Can I lick you? - she asked me between moans, I nodded somewhat worried, her mouth began to open little by little as she brought her hand closer
-Don't worry ... it's just ... a taste ... - whispered with the same uneasy breathing, her fleshy and pink lips, revealed those almost perfect teeth, with a slight separation between both front incisors, the warm breath enveloped me completely, auguring the viscous contact with her saliva and the warmth of her mouth, with that tongue coming into gentle contact with my chest and face began a change in the rhythm of her breathing, being progressively more agitated. In those moments when my face was not covered by her tongue, I could see the inside of her mouth, the palate moving rhythmically with her breath, the entrance to her throat closing and opening with the movements of her tongue.
-Don't worry ... I'm not going to swallow you- she whispered as she closed her lips around me, now she had completely introduced me into her mouth, my first reaction was panic, I didn't have time to anticipate that it would come out of the firmness of her hand to this dark, moist and warm space where his tongue took possession of me. The fear was quickly overcome by the pleasure I felt, with my body being pressed and massaged from all angles. I was afraid of drowning, but I quickly realized that it was not necessary for me to breathe, something had changed in my body, but apparently, it was what prevented me from fainting between the mucous walls of her mouth, rising and falling to the rhythm of her tongue, I felt how her breathing reached a climax, accelerating more and more, I could not contain myself at this point, ejaculating in that confused spiral of textures.
Suddenly, I feel like everything calms down a bit, the light comes in and relatively cold air touches my skin, Ester was pulling me out of her mouth using her fingers.
-Thank you darling… that was… aaah- she said, barely able to contain a final sigh of pleasure, I was physically exhausted. I imagined that if it was possible to fight hand-to-hand against a sea lion... this would be the feeling, my muscles were burning with fatigue, my skin was covered in drool, which made my body feel even more immobile and heavy, I was so absolutely relaxed that my girlfriend got scared
-sweetie? Are you okay- I raised a thumb indicating my state, she laughed and rested her back on the sofa, at that point we both fell asleep, the gentle rise and fall of her chest, added to her body heat and the sound of her breathing, I couldn't help myself.
MrAramax
New to the forum

Postby Adelais » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:42 am

This series is fantastic! Please continue.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:24 pm

Those are very interesting starts ^^ Hope to see more coming
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!