My Roommate is a (bored) Goddess - story series

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My Roommate is a (bored) Goddess - story series

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:42 pm

I had the idea of doing a sitcom style story series where each part would entail new shenanigans for the characters and have a somewhat overarching story to them. I've thought about it and not really acted for a little while now, but finally, here we go: My Roommate is a (bored) Goddess: Episode 1 where we will get to know a little about the situation of our protagonist and how things got here. Next time we might even learn some names! Lol I tried to keep everything very train-of-thought, in the moment style so making a big deal of names didn't really fit right off the bat. Nothing too explicit happens right away, though there is mild language.

---------

"Has your life ever been so shitty that you thought, you know, if the world ended, maybe that wouldn't be the worst thing?"
"Hehe... A couple times, when I was considerably younger. But I'd usually come to my senses, you know, throw some rocks, take a bath, maybe light something up. Yeah, maybe you make some mistakes, but as long as you keep going, you know?"

Uungh... My head hurts soo much... "maybe you make some mistakes, but as long as you keep going..." That was the last thing I remember from the bar last night. Hnng... I don't even remember what she looked like, but I remember her saying that. It sounds so simple, and yet, I think I really needed to hear it. Speaking of mistakes... Where the Hell am I? I'm indoors, good start, in a bed, also good, naked... Yet to be determined? Don't feel any new scars or anything so I probably still have all my organs... Or, the ones I didn't throw up last night, at least, that's good. Ok, so, aside from waking up with no idea where I am in some mystery person's bed, still mostly on the good side, that's a slight improvement.

You might be wondering how I wound up here. Well, for the recent developments, so am I, but for the broader picture, it might be easier to go over what DIDN'T go wrong with my life yet. Quick and pathetic summary; my girlfriend, ex I guess, was cheating on me, but she still tried to make me out to be the villain by saying it was because I work too much. At work, by the way, I'm on probation due to a drop in performance because of, you guessed it, personal issues. Since I was sharing an apartment with the ex, she threw my stuff out while I was at work so I came home on a Friday night to find what was left on the sidewalk. How bad is it when even homeless people don't want your pathetic excuse for a wardrobe... Well, guess I'm technically homeless now, unless you count living in a car as a sort of very cramped mobile home?

So yeah, home, relationship, work, all fairly well fucked right now, so waking up hung over in a strange person's bed? We'll chalk that up to a win for now, better than breathing exhaust fumes sleeping in a car.

"Oh, look who's awake! Morning roomie, hope you're hungry!"
It's the voice from last night! Somehow, despite being hungover, her voice isn't splitting my head open like a sledgehammer hitting a melon. Perhaps it's because of those last kind words I remember, how sweet she was. I guess now is when we find out if she looks as good as she sounds...

Definitely a good day!

She's a tall curvy girl wearing a long shirt with wavy dishwater blonde hair hanging down past her shoulders, breasts that make me think of that melon metaphor again but in a much better way. Wide hips and thighs leading to a booty you just wanna grab onto and ride, nice soft full lips and eyes that shine like a rainbow!

Secondary thought, something's gotta be seriously wrong. I've never had a chance with someone like this. Holy shit, did I die?! No, now you're just being stupid. Tangentially, she's waiting...

"Uhh... Yeah, I am." I answer her about being hungry, as she approaches carrying a nice looking breakfast on one of those bed trays. "Ah, sorry... You didn't have to do any of this, really." I add, can't help but feel a little bad for some reason. I feel like I'm using or taking advantage of her somehow. I had to have right, how else does someone like me ends up with someone like her?

"Don't be silly, it's fine. I'm happy to help, especially for a new..." Before she says it, suddenly it clicks, I was too confused to notice when she said it earlier, but this time I beat her to it.

"Roomie? Did you say roomie?" I ask sitting up as she continues to lean in and bring the food to me. Now I'm certainly feeling uncomfortable about how we got here. "Listen, last night's still... REALLY hazy, so I don't remember what happened, but you don't have to..."

"Ok, easy there sailor, before you go thinking you're some big thing. Yes, we slept together, and yes I enjoyed it, but that's NOT why I offered to let you stay here. Sometimes people just need a little help to get them through tough times."
"Oh... Well, thanks. That's really nice of you." I say before finally trying out some of the bacon and eggs she brought. "It's good." I smile before sticking my foot in my mouth again with another question, "So, are we...?"
"What? In a relationship?"
"..."
"Hahahaha!" She laughs loudly at my awkwardness. "As if! ... We're married!" She says causing me to choke a bit on my last bite as she holds up her left hand before pointing at her vacant ring finger. "Kidding! Just kidding. But if you WANTED to marry me... I'd say, whoa, you're moving a little fast here, slow it down weirdo."
She laughs and I answer with my own awkward chuckle before she continues.
"No, we're just roommates for now. Maaaybe we decide to play around and have sex together from time to time..." She says leaning in and running a fingertip up the side of my chest that sends a tingle round to my spine then out through my whole body. "But that's it." She concludes.

Roomies with a super hot girl who might want to have sex from time to time... Maybe I actually DID die?

Instead of leaving, she lays down on the bed next to me, watching as I eat a bit more. "So... Roomie... When you're done eating, you wanna...?" She asks seductively.

"I'll finish later."

So, Saturday also became a blur, but in a different, much better way than Friday. Might sound crazy, but I could swear she seemed to get bigger and more beautiful each time we fooled around, but, it was probably just because I was burying my head in her breasts so much and she had managed to come in and turn things around right when I needed it most. Yeah, all that just probably made her seem bigger than life and too good to be true. It's amazing to actually feel lucky for once.

When I wake up Sunday morning I immediately look around terrified it will all have been a dream. Still indoors, still sleeping in a bed, still alive, "Oh thank God!" I can't help but sigh in relief at the reaffirmation that it wasn't a dream.
"Ahh... You're welcome." Her beautiful voice coos from beside me as she places her hand on my chest, leans in, then plants a little kiss on my arm that sends another tingle of pure joy radiating through my body. She then starts to get up, grabbing the blanket around herself and taking it with her as she gets up to leave the room. "I'll get cleaned up and make something to eat ok?"
"Ok." I answer, quickly covering myself as the last bit of the blanket slides from the bed, turning just in time to see her duck under the doorframe.
Wait a second...

I practically run after her, stumbling only briefly to throw on some boxers, which I'm pretty sure are backwards, but don't exactly care about that right now! I knew she was a big girl, and I may have been drunk when we met and spent most of the next day in a haze, but I'm relatively damn sure she wasn't two feel taller than me.

I rush out and bump into her in the hallway right outside the bathroom. "Whoa! Hi again, I kinda figured you might want a moment while I cleaned up but, if you're that eager we can share a shower, I guess." She says, looking down at me.
I look around, all my surroundings look the same, I'm pretty sure I'm the same size, everything is right around the normal level for a six foot tall man, so why are my eyes suddenly level with her boobs?! And yes I realize that's a weird thing to complain about, but there's something clearly not right here!

"That's not-- how did--?! You're not..." I sputter as she looks down at me with growing concern. "You're NOT this big!" I say as she quirks her eyes and looks at me with confusion. "I mean... You haven't always been this big, right?"

She laughs, but it actually sounds a little anxious this time. "Of course I have! I'm surprised you don't remember! Or maybe not since we spent more time in a horizontal position and you spent a lot of it with your face right here!" She adds, reaching out and pulling me in close, shoving my face between her breasts and the rest of me against her stomach and thighs. Not gonna lie, it feels amazing, almost enough to drop the whole thing but I'm still fairly certain we were around the same size when we first met!

"No, no! I'm certain, you weren't this big when we met!" I counter, pushing myself free from her incredible curves.
"No, I was, see?" She says, now holding out a phone with a picture of us at the bar on the screen. There I am, same size and appearance as usual, and there she is, with her right tit squished against the top of my head... Huh... Ok then. I take the phone and examine the picture a little more closely. It certainly looks real. "I don't... I don't know... Things have been so weird lately, maybe I was just..." I start to apologise before looking closer again. "Wait, this is MY phone! How did you get my phone, where were you even hiding it, and how did you unlock it?!"
"Damn." She whispers, a slight frown on her face.
"Aha! I was right!" Even though I say that proudly, can't help but feel disappointed as well. Everything seemed so perfect, guess it wasn't good luck after all, but then, what the Hell is even going on?! I still have no clue.

"Ok, ok... I was kinda hoping you wouldn't realize it this quickly, but, there's nothing to worry about I--"
"You're what? An alien? A witch? Some kind of monster, normal people don't just sprout up two extra feet overnight!"
She puts her hands on her hips and looks down at me scoldingly. "If you'd let me finish! I was going to say, you don't have to worry, it's not anything scary or weird like that. The truth is... I... Am... God." She says, taking her time with the final words as if to soften the impact.
"Say what?"
"I'm God." She repeats placing a hand on her chest for emphasis. "Capital g little o d, that's me." She says with a smile as she waits expectantly.
"Oh yeah, nothing weird about that at all."
"Good. Now please, just, relax take a moment and when I'm back out we can talk some more ok? I promise everything is fine." She says reassuringly as she apparently is a God who doesn't understand sarcasm. For the moment I play along, but as soon as she's in the shower I rush back to my room, throw on the rest of my clothes and run out of the building. I rush to my car, only to find my keys and wallet, are apparently in the apartment. Shit... Ok, well, maybe just a walk then. Clear my head, I mean, what the Hell? What the Hell?! My roommate thinks she's God?! She did grow overnight and pull my cellphone out of nowhere... Agh! My cellphone I left that too! So what's the plan here? I'm going to have to go back there at some point to get my stuff, unless I decide to embrace a life of homelessness right here and now instead. But then... She did feel really good, like REALLY good, certainly the most beautiful woman I've ever had, and the best sex I've ever had... But she's an alien... Or something! Is it alright to stay with an alien just cause you're having sex? What if she tries to do something?! Or! Or... What if she's just a magician, and I really didn't notice that she was that big the whole time and having my phone handy was just a trick, like part of a magic act. But then, where was she hiding it? I suppose her underboob is certainly roomy and weighty enough to hold it in place... Oh, come on! You know you're right! Stop trying to convince yourself this is ok, you're not THAT desperate! ... Or am I?

"Oh, thank me, there you are!" A familiar voice rings out as I find myself picked up and squeezed between a familiar pair of breasts again, though this time clothed. "I was a little worried that you might be freaking out." She says as I push and wiggle myself free.
"Freaking out? Freaking out?! You think you're God, and you grew, and how did you even find me?! Scratch that, how could you possibly be scared that you WOULDN'T find me? Isn't God supposed to know everything about everyone all the time?!" Haha, checkmate.
"Yes, normally you would be right, but since you're my roommate now that doesn't apply." I roll my eyes and continue walking as she follows along. "You see, privacy is important so when you agreed to be my roommate I, took you off my radar, so to speak. You're the only human in existence who is currently, completely, free from my scrutiny."
"That's convenient." I huff as I continue walking along the sidewalk, until she swoops in front stopping me dead in my tracks as I practically bounce my head off her chest.
"You don't believe me."
"How did you know? You MUST be God!" I reply sarcastically trying to squeeze by her. However she puts her hands on my shoulders and leans down a bit to look me in the eye. Her eyes still look amazing, damnit...

"Listen, I don't want to freak you out. This isn't supposed to be some big crazy thing..."
"Right, God is my roommate, whom I fucked, multiple times. Nothing crazy about that."
"Ok, watch this. I'm going to greet everyone on this street, by name, and you can quiz me about anything you want to know about them while we do it, and they can verify that I'm right. Once I've proven myself, we can go back home and try to relax and calm down a little, ok?" She says holding her hand out to shake on it.
I hesitate a moment before answering, "Ok."

... So then she proceeds to do exactly what she said. She knows everything about everyone we meet and it's, baffling. What else is baffling though, is how no one else on the street seems to think this is weird. Everyone is just acting like it's perfectly normal, they're not even getting weirded out by the huge woman who seems to know everything about them, or staring at her lewdly despite the fact she's a complete knockout. Somehow it seems like I'm the only one actually realizing any of this. Which, I suppose doesn't exactly take the alien, or magician, theories off the table. This is the block where she lives after all, maybe she actually does do this every day and people are just humoring her? Regardless I can't just go back to her apartment with her. No, it's apparently time to start my new life as a hobo, far from here. I start to walk away again.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" She asks, jogging over to catch me again.
"I'll admit, it's a neat trick, but this is all still too weird, I think I'm just gonna go for a while, maybe I'll come back for my stuff later ok? You don't have to worry about it, it'll be fine. It survived some time on the street before, it can do it again."
"Uh-uh, no. We agreed, you shook on it. I graciously offered for you to be my roommate in a time of need, and you said yes. I said I'd do this test so we could go back home and you shook on it. Now I have been exceptionally nice to you so far, so I am NOT letting you walk away. Not after you made a deal."

I'm taken aback for a moment, she seems genuinely upset, well obviously, but there's something truly terrifying about it, in her voice, her eyes, it strikes right to the core. Screw it, I make a break for it, but as soon as I do, I feel her grab me by the waist, it feels like I'm lifted up for a second, then suddenly, darkness. I'm curled up in a hot wet space without a clue what just happened.

"What the-- what the Hell?!" I sputter, struggling to move as I suddenly find myself confined by soft wet walls.
"Not Hell. Still Earth." I hear her say, it sounds like her voice is coming from all around me. "My belly, actually. You weren't listening, so I ate you. Less conspicuous this way."
"What?! What the-- what?! That makes no sense!" I exclaim, pushing out against the fleshy walls with no success at anything but getting myself more wet.
"Yes it does. You noticed right? How people didn't act weird around me at all. It's because humans see me as they WANT to see me. To them I look and act perfectly normal, because that's what they expect. You, however, are different because you've spent more time with me and been more intimate than most, so you're seeing me a bit more clearly."

I hear what she's saying, but I'm struggling to make sense of, or even believe it all. I mean, I can feel myself bouncing up and down lightly, swaying side to side with each of her steps, I can feel it, my senses say it's real, but I just can't believe it, it's too crazy!
Suddenly I feel the walls pushing in rhythmically as I hear what sounds like dull slaps coming from in front of me. "I patted my belly. I know you can't see what's going on out here, so that was me patting my belly." She explains before I feel the flesh closing in again, this time rubbing in a circular motion, she must be rubbing herself now. "Just relax, everything will be fine. We'll go back home, lay back on the couch for a while, and everything will be fine." She says in a calm and soothing voice. That voice... Despite everything that's happened, I still can't help but find it so reassuring, so comforting. This isn't normal right? If someone says they've eaten you, and as far as you know, they actually have, that's supposed to be bad, that's supposed to be a scary thing right? So why do I feel so relaxed?

I wake up and I'm indoors again, in the same bed, same apartment as before, though clearly not in some giant woman's stomach or wherever I would be right now. Was it all just some dream? Was I drugged? Wait, what time is it?! Shit! It's Monday, and I'm on probation at work so even if this is some weird drug fueled trip, I can't just not show up. I'll have to deal with it all later.
As I rush to get ready for work, I don't see her anywhere in the apartment just yet. Perhaps she has something to do as well, or maybe she just wanted to give me some space? I don't know and unfortunately don't have time to think too deeply about it as a desire to not be fired spurs me onward.

At work, you'd hardly think anything had changed at all. Same faces, same cubicles, same endless streams of papers and emails demanding attention and taking away any possibility of anything new or interesting. After completing the normal morning routine and settling in for the day, I lean to the cubicle on my right. "Hey Jim, you will NOT believe the weekend I had, it was crazy, I think someone might've slipped me something." I say, as a figure approaches from my left.
"You don't say." My eyes go wide, I turn to see her standing there leaning down and looking at me with a smile... Holy shit.
Sabi1
---

Re: My Roommate is a (bored) Goddess - story series

Postby Filtia » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:06 pm

I love the concept. And the execution is quite excellent. If you do want to make sequels I would recommend making a gallery. I look forward to the sequels already.
Filtia
New to the forum

Postby shortprey20 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:46 pm

This series looks to fill both my love of vore and comedy! Excited to see where it goes! =D
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:10 am

Filtia wrote:I love the concept. And the execution is quite excellent. If you do want to make sequels I would recommend making a gallery. I look forward to the sequels already.

Thanks. This is the first story I've posted here so I didn't really understand the whole gallery thing. Might have to look into it though. I had plenty of fun with this and do hope to do more random ideas and skits with it.

shortprey20 wrote:This series looks to fill both my love of vore and comedy! Excited to see where it goes! =D

Thanks. I definitely had fun with it after hesitating, I thought of the idea a couple weeks ago and just finally wrote this first part today. Hopefully the episodic style will help with adding on more regularly.
Sabi1
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:37 pm

Another update.

Episode 2 - Workplace safety

"what the-- what are you doing here?" I say as I scramble a bit. I do not need any unwanted attention or distractions at work right now, HER least of all. "How did you even get in here? It's supposed to be secure access only!"
She quirks her eyes and places a hand on her hip as she sighs lightly. "You're kidding right? That's not actually a real question, because I know you're supposed to be smarter than that... Aanyway, ignoring that rude greeting, you should be happy I'm here because I brought you lunch and a little card with our address on it. Since you've only been there a couple times I didn't want you getting lost on the way home or anything like that."
I'm not sure what to say, I'm a bit dumbstruck, am I actually going to go back? I mean, I know I don't have anywhere else to go but, am I really going to go back there? Regardless I reach out to take both the card and the lunch bag. Shaking my head lightly as I set them down I try to refocus the conversation. "Ok, well, thanks and all that, but can you leave now? I'm kinda on thin ice here already and having an uninvited guest won't help any."
She rolls her eyes, "Fine. But you ARE coming home right? You're not going to try and sneak off again?"
"..."
"You're hesitating." She huffs.
Damnit, I need her to leave, someone's definitely going to notice. "Yes! Yes, ok, I'll come back just, will you leave, please?"
"Pfft, what's gonna happen? I'm God, remember?"
Of course, right on time, my manager walks over.
"Hello, Dave, is there a reason you have a guest?" He says casually approaching the cubicle as I remain seated in my chair and SHE stands towering over both of us, though just like last time my manager doesn't even seem to notice or react like it's weird at all. "You know, visitors are supposed to be signed in and have a badge..." He continues.
I'm about to come up with a quick excuse when she reaches over and places a hand on his left shoulder. "It's alright, I was just bringing my roomie his lunch and making sure he was ready for the day, gotta give it your all right?!" I swear I can see a pink aura, or flash, or something wrap around his body before disappearing, but only for a microsecond it's soo fast. Suddenly his entire demeanor changes, he's smiling, even his posture is more easygoing.
"You're right. You're a lucky guy Dave, that's a great roommate you have there." He says before simply walking off.

I wait a moment to make sure he leaves before motioning for her to crouch down out of sight so we can talk.
"What, do you want me to try and hide under your desk? I mean, I can but I don't think THAT'S gonna help your productivity." She says with a laugh before I cut in.
"What was that? What did you just do?!"
"Nothing. Just lightened his mood a little. Why are you acting so weird anyway? I told you, people just see me as normal, no one's gonna freak out... Well, except for you apparently."
I sigh as I try to think of how to articulate the million thoughts racing through my head, there's so much... Soo SOO much, it almost seems impossible to even find a starting point.
"Wait... you still don't believe me... you're still thinking of leaving!" She says with an obvious look of disappointment and disapproval. "I don't get it, why? Why would you do that? All I've done is give you a place to stay, I've fed you, I've had sex with you..."
"You also ATE me!" I exclaim in the loudest whisper-scream I can. "I mean... maybe... I don't know honestly. The more I think about it, the more everything that happened can be explained by drugs and some slight of hand, magician's tricks. Phone in the underboob!"
"Phone in the underboob?" She repeats with a look of pure confusion on her face. "Wha--? Oh... OH! Ok, yeah that actually would've been a lot easier, huh? Well, next time."
"Th-- There shouldn't BE a next time!" I counter.
She sighs and leans down to be face to face with me. "You know, I've been trying to be nice, to take the easy route with you. I didn't want to do anything extreme and freak you out, but that's what it's going to take isn't it? You want magic huh? Well, let's do it."
Suddenly I begin to fear I've made a very big mistake. "Listen, no, it's ok. It's ok, I'll come back, we'll talk some more, yeah?"
"Heh," she scoffs, "too late now. You know, all these little cubicles, it's almost like a maze isn't it? Some people do call this the rat race, so here's the idea. I'm going to change everyone here to a mouse, then I'm going to change myself into a cat, and we'll all play a nice little game." She says, flashing a grin that is nothing less than predatory.
"Ok! Ok, you win, you got me. I believe." I say, hoping to stop whatever she's going to do. I don't know if she can actually do what she says but damnit the way she said it with such conviction I just couldn't call her bluff.
She leans in close, places her hand under my chin and examines me closely then sighs. "I wish I could believe you. But you still don't get it. I'm not doing this to punish or torture you or anything. I'm just trying to get you to believe me, so, I'm still gonna do it. But maybe instead, you'll just be mouse sized humans."
"Wait!!!" I start to exclaim, but before I can even get it all out everything goes dark. I don't know where I am, but it's not wet this time, it's warm and soft, like my bed. Am I back in bed? Was it all just a dream? I start to feel around a bit, for some reason I can't find the top of the blanket, it's like it just keeps going... Suddenly the fabric is lifted up, some light starts to peak through illuminating the area within like a tent before a giant hand reaches in and grabs me by the tail... ... Tail?! Since when do I have a tail?!? I'm lifted up through the air before I find myself dangling in front of her face, the moment she sees me her expression changes to someone who's just seen the cutest little kitten in the world, or maybe that's a bad choice of expression considering... I don't know, I have a freaking tail!!!

"Ahh... Aren't you just adorable! So, I decided to take a little artistic liberty as you might have noticed my mousey little guy. But, it's not just you, see?" She says as she sets me down on top of my desk and does a little pose to the side, I can see that she's got cat ears and a tail now, but I can also see something else, I'm naked! I quickly move to cover myself before looking over to my chair and seeing my clothes in a pile, that's what the tent was...
"And you just got even cuter. Not like I haven't seen everything before, but that's ok, I'll let you try and hide for now. Actually, that's the game, if you haven't figured it out already. We're gonna play a game of hide and seek, or cat and mouse, if you prefer. I, the cat, will seek out you little mice and when I find you..." She grins playfully, flashing her teeth and licking her lips. "Well, I think you know. But, I want to have some fun with this so first, I'm going to get all those bigwigs in the offices since they won't be any challenge anyway, then I'm going to come back out here for the rest of you. Got it?"
"Y--you can't do this!"
"Oh I'm pretty sure I can, and did. I expect you to be the last mouse standing since you ARE the only one who's not on my radar, better take advantage of that!" She says before she casually walks away, as promised heading for the first office with a closed door against the far wall. "Here, mousey mousey!" I hear her call out before the door is closed behind her.

Shit, shit, shit! Ok, ok... I don't know how to explain this one... Short of putting something in the air supply I just... I just don't know! Fuck it, ok, I admit it! She's a goddess! Or something... Maybe she's not THE God, but she's something with godlike powers and she's going to eat everyone in the office, which means, it's time to run. But where? Shit, much as I'd like to try and help some of the others who clearly will have no idea what's going on right now, she can track them, which means joining up with anyone else is sure to get me caught.

Ok, so, minor plus side, I was always good at hide and seek, I usually followed a couple main strategies. One, I had good upper body strength so I'd climb to some spot nobody else could get to. But... Considering she's a giant and I'm a little mouse person, maybe not the best choice. I hear the office door open and close again as she moves on to the second. Shit! Running out of time! Ok, another good option is to actually follow the seeker. Stay moving, if they've already searched somewhere they're less likely to search it again. I think that's what I have to do. I can't try and follow her into one of the offices though, if she closes the door behind her I'd be trapped, so I have to stay on the floor and avoid other people, and maybe... Shit, first I need to get down from my desk!

Ah, shit, I think I just heard her enter the third office, only one left, I have to get down NOW! Ok, so, options, options, rappel down with tape? No, might accidentally get stuck, how pathetic would that be? Rubber bands and paperclips? Like I have the time to play McGiver here! Paper parachute? Maybe... Just grab the edges and jump, could work, I guess... I approach the edge and look down, good Lord it's like looking down off the ledge of a four story building! Another door opens. Shit! I don't have any more time!

Against all better judgement and what little sanity I have left I jump, hoping to land on my chair and the pile of clothes atop it. Despite what seemed like jumping off the roof of a one story house, the landing was actually really soft, I barely even felt it. Haha! Gravity you reliable son of a bitch! That's right, everything falls at the same rate so even though it looks like I'm jumping off a building it's still only a three foot drop at most nowhere near enough time to reach any sort of dangerous velocity! My minor celebration is interrupted by the sound of another door opening. Agh! Fuck off physics this isn't the time!

I jump down to the floor then start running, out of the cubicle, then to the aisle, and finally towards the last closed office, there's a glass window beside the door, as I'm running to approach I can see her inside, she's already got someone in hand, dangling him by his tail just like she did with me. She brings her other hand up and touches his chin lightly before lifting him up higher, she's saying something but I can't hear what it is, she tilts her head back, opens wide, and let's go. I stop in my tracks as I see her mouth close around the person she just dropped in there. It looks like she's smiling and laughing a little before, gulp. I can see the lump slide down her throat...
As I'm standing there frozen, she starts to turn back to the door. Fuck, gotta get out of the open, I quickly duck into the cubicle to my right. "Hello? Hello? Is anyone out there?" I hear coming from above. Ah, man... Where am I? It looks so different down here, let's see, looks like a skirt hanging down from the chair, sensible shoes, not far from Jeff's office, ah, is that Carol? Shoot, she's nice... But I can't stop to help her, that would just get me caught! I go back and forth a bit, do I run, do I try to help? Before long my choice is made for me as I hear her voice coming towards us.
"Ohh... One of my little mousies is still stuck. Don't worry, mama's gonna help you."
I run as fast as I can under the desk and squeeze myself back between one of the filing cabinets and the wall. I know I shouldn't, but curiosity is getting me, I lean out a little to look. I can only see to about her hips from here, but that's more than enough to see Carol's chair and pile of clothes, and subsequently her hand reaching down to grab the small lump wiggling around within it that is a mousified Carol. Just like with me she pulled the little woman out by the tail then lifted her up. I couldn't see what she was doing once she went up past her hips, but I could hear it.
"Oh, uh... Thank you, for getting me out of there..." Carol says, no doubt dangling before her giant lips and face. How is she possibly so calm? Wait, did that 'normalcy' thing carry over to this to?
"You're welcome my sweet little thing. But you know what happens when little mousies get caught don't you?" She says in an incredibly sweet and playful voice.
"Mmhmm." I can hear Carol sigh, before there's a quick squeak, then the sound of her moaning for a bit as she savors her catch, before the big gulp. A shiver runs down my spine. Part of me is terrified at the possibility of being caught and facing the same fate and yet... Goddamnit I should NOT have an erection from this!!! That is SOO fucking inappropriate! What the fuck is wrong with me?!

As my internal struggle continued I saw her start to lean down. She was about to check under the desk! Shit, shit, shit! I move back behind the file cabinet, but what if she sees my feet or tail? I grab my tail and throw it over my right thigh before pressing my back against the cubicle wall and putting my knees against the cold hard metal of the filing cabinet. As I focus on trying to keep myself silently held up in my hiding spot I look down. Damnit, this is already tricky enough why do I also have to do it with a confused boner?
"Oh Dave... My little mousie man... Are you down there?" I hear her ask. I can't see what she's doing, but I can hear the sound of her clothes ruffling as she moves. Since she didn't shrink like the rest of us she was still fully dressed. Though, in a way perhaps that was a good thing. With no clothes on my movement was completely silent at this size, unlike her. She seems to hold there for a few moments before I hear the ruffling sound of her getting up again. I hold in place a little longer until I hear her start to walk away then finally let myself down and breathe a sigh of relief. But now what? If I stay here I could likely keep using the same trick, and again, she's not likely to check back here again for a while... Then again, if she looks at the floor beneath the desks from another angle and I don't see it, she might catch me resting. So stay, or follow?

I decided to stick with the original plan, stick close behind her to keep an eye on her movements and stay out of her way. And so it went, she stalked through the office and one by one, down my co-workers would go. Some tried to hide, some tried to run, but inevitably, they all wound up sliding down her throat. It was crazy to think there were nearly twenty people just bouncing around in her belly as she walked around, and damn it yet again despite everything going on I found myself staring at her perfect ass from time to time as she walked ahead of me, it just looks so amazing from this angle and goddamnit this is still quite possibly the worst time ever to be aroused!!!

As I do my best not to get hypnotized by her booty bouncing with each step, I hear her speak up. "This is it my little mousies! Final round, only two of you left, which one will I get first?!" Part of me wants to run, forget the plan, make a break for it, but no, that would be the worst thing I could do, running blind wouldn't help anything. Instead I continue to follow, but stick closer to any potential hiding spots or escape routes. Of course, it doesn't take long for her to come upon, and snatch up my last remaining coworker. Who is it? I can't help but wonder with morbid curiosity. Huh, looks like Rachel. I'd be lying if I said I never fantasized about her, she had long dark hair and a... An impressive chest, let's say. I already feel dirty enough without thinking about how I'd love to just dive face first into her cleavage, and there I go anyway, damnit.
"Well, well, looks like you've come in second place." She says, holding Rachel up to her face like all the rest. "You know what? Since you made it this far, and you are a cute little thing, how about a special treat?" She says, changing her position slightly, she lowers Rachel into the palm of her left hand, then runs her fingers over the tiny woman. After a quick exploratory feel, she leans in, it's a little harder to see what's going on now but, I think she's licking her. I see her pull her tongue back in after running it up and over Rachel's head, yeah, she's definitely licking her. She starts to lick again, but this time stops halfway. Rachel seems to be wiggling quite a bit and there's a gasp! No, wait, moaning... Holy shit, is she--? Throwing caution to the wind, I move closer again. Yeah, I can definitely hear it better now, she's got the little mouse woman moaning. She makes a quick sudden change, her tongue slides beneath Rachel and she briefly parts her lips before slurping the smaller woman halfway in. Now Rachel is really squirming and moaning, practically screaming with pleasure as the giant tongue explores her lower body. She keeps going, Rachel is wiggling harder, panting and moaning faster, finally she lets out a good gasp and scream before dangling limp from her plump lips. There's a quick slurp, followed by a gulp, and suddenly Rachel is gone just like the rest.

She pauses to let out a contented sigh before rubbing her belly happily, then turning around to look right at me! Shit! I start to run but stop when she speaks up.
"Now, now, do you really think you're gonna get away now that I've found you? Come on, you know what's coming next." She says as I stop and stand there, thinking about what to do next, should I make a break for it? Maybe if I push as hard as I can... No, she'd get me for sure no matter what, I fucked up. Come to think of it, I don't think she ever said what would happen if I could outlast her? I guess she figured that just wasn't ever going to happen so why bother? She takes a few steps closer and I suddenly find myself between her feet looking up at this mountain of a woman, I can't even see her face past her chest from here. She leans down and rather than scoop me up, she holds out her hand with her palm facing up right in front of me. I sigh and take a breath before stepping on.
"Good boy." She says sweetly as I find myself zooming up past her titanic body to be greeted by her smiling face again. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist, your curiosity was bound to get the better of you. And, it looks like you enjoyed it too, didn't you?" She said as she reached over with her index finger and poked my still erect member, which I quickly tried to cover to no avail.
"So?" She asks, with no context or clarifiers, but I know exactly what she wants to hear.
"I believe." I answer quietly.
"What was that?"
"I believe!" I repeat again, this time louder.
"You believe what?"
"I believe you're a god!"
She smiles, a smirky vindicated smile before speaking again. "Just A god, huh? Hmm... Well, I suppose that's good enough for now. In that case, I would be a goddess wouldn't I? And, WHOSE goddess, would I be?" She asks, leaning in closer, her smiling lips practically filling my view.
"M--my... Goddess..." I answer shakily.
"Good boy." She says again, as she presses one of her fingers against my back to prop me up before pressing her lips against me to give me the biggest kiss I've ever had. I practically sink into her lips like they're giant warm, inviting pillows. However rather than slurp me down like the rest she pulls back again.
"So you're going to come home after work?"
"Yes."
"No more trying to run off or run away?"
"No."
"Good. I'll let you get back to work then." She says, which gives me pause, is that really it? Did I win? Do I just get to go back to normal now? What about everyone else? Am I going to have to explain how everyone else in the office just disappeared? "But first..." She says, demanding my attention again. "Since I DID catch you... You know what happens when the kitty catches her prey..." She says in a seductive tone, licking her lips as they begin to open wide.
"Wait!" I say holding out my hands as she grabs me by the tail and lifts me up until I'm staring down at her eager tongue and gaping maw. "No, no, no, no, no!" I exclaim as I dangle there helplessly. I feel her release her fingers, I fall down and slap face first against her tongue as her lips quickly close around my legs. There's a bit of a slurp as she sucks me in and begins to roll me around her mouth with her tongue.

I can feel her rolling and bouncing me around, shifting my position until my feet are dangling over her throat and my hands and face are against the backs of her front teeth. No, no, no, no... I keep repeating as I try to reach and grasp for anything I can possibly try to hold onto, when I feel her tongue starting to glide around beneath me, rubbing against me, feeling soo damn good... Damnit, damnit, come on, this isn't fair! I feel her tongue sliding around beneath me, rubbing against my erection until I just can't take it any more... I wrap my arms around what I can of her tongue and just squeeze and ride it for a moment as I finally blow. I can hear what sounds like laughter around me, before she does a quick flick with her tongue tossing me back towards her throat, suddenly everything shifts and I find myself without any footing falling down.
"I'll see you at home." She says as she happily slaps her belly, sending the people within bouncing around, before everything goes black...

I'm back at my desk, at normal size... I can hear the usual noises around me. I stand up quickly to look around and see everyone else is back at their desks too, just acting like nothing even happened. I flop back down into my chair with a sigh, then notice the lunch bag and card positioned neatly on my desk.

Right, I uh, I guess there's gonna be plenty to talk about when I get home.
Sabi1
---

Postby JeebyHeebies » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:32 pm

This is a great one! Though it really would be better if you posted this on your gallery instead. It can't be THAT hard to figure out.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sublime » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:33 pm

This is great. I will be looking forward to more updates/writing from you!
Sublime
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:16 pm

Thanks, to both of you. As for the gallery thing, I've taken the first step and pmed Eka to start one, I guess now it's just waiting for approval, but hopefully soon.
Sabi1
---

Postby Sabi1 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:11 pm

So, another new addition. Been having some real fun with these. Been writing them on my phone in moments of free time at work. It always feels good to create something and helps get you through the day.

Anyway, new episode, word of warning, no vore this time. Sorry, this time it's kinda self indulgent from a characterization perspective. We get some heartfelt moments, awkward sex talk, and understanding, ahh how sweet. We'll try to get back to weird stuff next time now that we've got some of that pesky character growth out of the way. ;)

Episode 3

So it's the end of the day and I'm sitting in my car in front of her apartment... OUR apartment, I guess. Not gonna lie, VERY conflicted. I mean, is it amazing to learn that God, or some godlike creature, at least, exists? Yes, it's also kinda terrifying and makes you question your entire position in this whole existence thing... Well, more than USUAL, you know. It's also about her, what's her whole deal? What is she getting out of this? Is it really innocent like she says, or is this some weird game or something? I grip my steering wheel tightly and rock back and forth a bit as I take a deep breath, can't wait much longer or she might come looking.

As I get out of my car I look at the building, I mean REALLY look at it for the first time. It's not great, honestly, which raises another question, if she is God, why the Hell is she staying at some, mid-range at best, apartment building? Maybe it's just something she does, like, slum it with the humans every once in a while for fun, or something, I guess? I make my way up and pause as I place my hand on the doorhandle, can't believe I'm doing this... Opening the door I step inside to see her waiting on the couch, which she takes up half of all by herself, with an eager smile. For the briefest of moments I get the mental image of a dog waiting for you to come home though that is clearly not the case here.

I feel like I should say something, but have absolutely no clue where to start despite, or because of, the millions of questions swirling through my mind. She continues to sit there and smile, then pats the seat on the couch next to her. Yeah, sure, what the Hell, better than standing here like an idiot right? I sit down next to her, she places her hands in her lap then looks down to me with a smile. "So, how was work?"
I open my mouth to answer, but nothing comes out... Why is nothing coming out? Was that even a serious question? She was there! She turned us into mice! Well, mouse people, but still! I just-- I can't--
"A-hnn, a-hn, a-hoo-hoo..." It starts out quietly but grows quickly enough. Am I? Yep, I'm crying. I suppose that's appropriate enough considering the situation.
"Ahh... It's ok..." She coos softly, reaching an arm around me to pull me close, squeezing me closely to her side as she begins to rock softly back and forth. "That is a perfectly fine reaction considering everything you've learned. You just let it all out." She says continuing to hug me close. And I do, perhaps years of pent-up emotions and disappointments just pouring on out.
"It's okay..." She says reassuringly continuing to hold me close. "Hey..." She says, placing a hand on my cheek and tilting my head up to look at her. "I love you." She says before leaning in to give me a kiss.
My crying starts to recede to sniffles, "Really?"
"Of course." She answers, squeezing me close again. This time I reach around and hug her, squeezing her as well. I'm pretty sure I heard her sigh happily at that.
"Better?" She asks, pulling back a bit to see my face again.
"... Yeah." I say, wiping my eyes a bit. I take a deep breath as we both look at each other and smile.

I take a moment and clear my head before realizing, "Wait, you're supposed to love everyone."
She smiles and giggles a bit, "Yeah... You got me. But it's nice to hear right? Hey, remember before when I said I'd say you were weird if you asked to marry me? I wouldn't. I'd say yes."
"Now that would be weird." I laugh, "Married to God. ... Wait, you'd also say yes to anyone wouldn't you?" I ask shaking my head.
"Hehe..." She laughs nudging me playfully. "You know, you are getting special treatment though. Yes, I do love all of you, but how many can say they've lived with me, or had sex with me?"
"Hehe..." I laugh at that, before realizing... "Oh, shit... Oh God...!"
"Yes, still here."
"No, I just... I realized that's actually true, I fucked God!"
"Well, I played a part in it too, wasn't just you, ya know."
"No, I know, it's just, that's... WHOA... How, how are you supposed to follow that, or even... DO that...?!"
"Well, I mean, we already did it, so, you know, you stick your pe--"
"No, I mean... That's kinda... Some pressure there, like, did you actually like it, or were you just being nice?!"
"No, come on, I did, I did like it, it was very fun!"
"Fun? Fun... Fun... That's, like saying cute, or you did your best..."
She grabs my shoulders and makes sure I'm looking directly at her. "No! Hey, stop that! I meant what I said, it was fun, I enjoyed it, you have nothing to worry about, so don't make it weird! Here, you know what, let's do it right now, clear any doubts and get them right out of our systems hmm?"
"What?! Now?! Right now?! That's even more-- ok, I'm just gonna admit it, I'm having some SERIOUS performance anxiety..."
"No! No, that's the opposite of what I want, ok, breathe, breathe, relax, here..." She grabs my hands and places them on her breasts, "there, see, boobs, boobs are great huh?"
I mean, I am freaking out but, she's not wrong, I go along with her encouragement and start to rub and squeeze her ample bust.
"That's nice huh?" She asks.
"It's really nice." I admit, continuing to rub and squeeze her, then another thought enters my head, "Ohh shit... I'm feeling up God..."
"No-o-o-o!" She grabs my hands and holds them tightly again. "Ok, come on, we're roommates remember? No big deal. We're just two people who live together and have fun and fool around huh? Casual, cool, easy, no pressure."
"I mean, you say that, but..."
"Maybe you just need encouragement, hmm? Little more than touching, how about I start..." She says as she begins to pull off her clothes, briefly standing to slide off her pants before she gets back on the couch beside me wearing only her underwear and admittedly, the view is amazing, but only accentuates the fact that SHE is something amazing!

"So, how do you wanna do this? You on top, me on top? I could shrink back down again so you're bigger..."
"No, that's um..." I remember the view of her booty from earlier this morning. "Maybe... Doggy style?"
Suddenly she pauses, looking at me curiously.
"What?" I ask confused by the sudden change in tone.
"Nothing, nothing, it's just... You know, you have all these options, you get to have sex with GOD and, you think you wanna get her from behind? I don't know, there's just something, I feel like that says something, I'm just not sure what?"
"What? Uh, no... It... It's not saying anything except that, you have a great ass! Really, it's amazing! It's--"
"Divine?" She asks leaning in with a wry grin as I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Ok, ok, maybe I'm pushing too hard for things to be normal again." She says sitting back again. "I said we'd talk, so, questions?"
"Uh, yeah..." I say, though man is the view distracting. How's a guy supposed to focus when he's looking at that?! "Um, yeah, well... Let's see, ah, I don't even know your name."
"Sure you do, it's..."
"No, I mean, like an actual name, you know?"
"You people have tons of names for me. I don't see why it even matters though, I don't even NEED a name if you ask me. I am she that is, and all that stuff right?"
"Right, but, it would be a lot easier if, outside of the apartment, I had something to call you other than..."
"What? Your goddess?" She asks with a big playful grin on her face. "What's wrong with that? Don't you like me being..." She leans in close, her lips grazing my ear, "your goddess..." She says seductively drawing it out as she does so, and damnit it works, she sends shivers throughout my whole body.
"Yes, but that's not the point, it's just..."
She cuts me off as she leans in with a big smile and says, "Say it."
"Say what?"
"Say that I'm... Your..." She raises her hand urging me to finish the sentence.
"Goddess." I respond flatly.
"Oh, come on!" She says slapping my knee lightly. "Say it like you mean it!"
"Don't you already get like, tons of praise and stuff?"
"As someone once said... "but that's not the point"." She grins, leaning close and eagerly awaiting a response.
"Heh. ... Ok, you are my... Beautiful, and caring goddess." I say, mixing in a little smarminess and flattery just to make sure it was really covered.
That seemed to make her rather happy, "Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo! Are you SURE you're not ready to do it yet, because I am!" She says starting to lean over me.
"... I still don't even know your name!" I cut in before she completely smothers me.
"Oh... Fine! Why don't you just pick something and that's what it will be ok?"
"You want ME to name you, whatever I want...?"
"Mmhmm."
Ok, I think I accidentally stepped into another high pressure front again. What are you supposed to name a god? "Ah! Got it."
"Really? No performance anxiety?" She asks, earning herself a bit of a glare in response.
"No, I think I have something fitting. Odessa, it's only a couple letters different from goddess so I figured it should work enough to satisfy a certain goddess's ego."
"Hehehe," she snickers, grinning at me, "normally I'd get you for that, but you called me goddess again, so I'll let it slide." She says, adjusting her position so that she's leaning against me and resting her head against mine. "So... Are we good?"
"... Yeah, we're good." I reply. Ok, maybe I've still got a ton of questions, and she took things a bit too far a couple times but, what can I say? It feels good. Being around her, hearing her reassurances, her soothing tone, her incredible body. Ok, maybe somewhere down the line it could turn out that I made some huge mistake, but isn't it the same with anything? Maybe you make mistakes, but you keep going, doing your best. I smile and start to nuzzle up against her when suddenly there's a big shift, I feel her wrap her arms around me and pick me up before dropping me back down on the couch on my back.
"Ok good, because I'm still REALLY turned on and this time I'm not taking no for an answer."
Sabi1
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:56 pm

In this episode, a bit more exposition as Odessa tries to convince Dave that letting her eat him is a good thing after a trip to the store.

Episode 4

So, quick minor updates since last time. To answer the burning question, yes, I still have a little bit of performance anxiety given the situation, but Odessa's a pretty convincing woman... Goddess, I guess, so it's not too much trouble. I'm still not completely sure WHY she chose to have me as a roommate, or why she's even doing this in the first place but, I'm starting to not worry about it so much either. Things are nice right now, that's what matters right?
So, questions, I asked her a few other questions and... Didn't get the greatest answers actually. So, obviously I asked about the meaning of life, but she just scoffed, said that was too cliche, then said she wasn't going to answer questions like that, because if humans feel like they know what the meaning is or how the afterlife works then they'll just live their life trying to achieve that goal and that defeats the purpose of experiencing life.

Which, makes sense, though is still slightly disappointing. I mean, people always say it's about the journey, so yeah, if you knew the ultimate reason or destination that might change how you do things, but, it's just how vague some of her answers are. I just kind of wish I could get a complete, straight answer about something. But, whatever, not much I can do about it but keep trying.

Anyway, things are good, we're getting a routine going. She's taking it a little easier on me and said she doesn't plan to invade my work again, for a while at least, not sure exactly what that means again, but, for now things are good and this whole roommate thing is working. I feel good about this. REAL good, not just, you tell yourself that to trick yourself into thinking it's true good. I think.

"Hey roomie! You wanna go to the store?!" She calls out from the other room.
"Ok!" I answer, getting up and ready before realizing... "Why do you even need to go to the store? Couldn't you just, I don't know, "poof" whatever you want right here?"
"Hehe, what, like "I Dream of Jeannie"? Yeah, I could but it's different when you go through the experience, you know? You wouldn't notice but something that's actually been farmed and worked and gone through all that stuff just to get to you is better than something that's just been "poofed" into existence."
"I guess... Most people would rather have the convenience though."
"That's fine for most people, their lives are short. I however, tend to enjoy the experience. You wanna drive, or walk? I don't have a car."
"You don't have a--? I'll drive then. Why don't YOU have a--? Know what, never mind."
"Good boy." She says patting my head teasingly as we go to the car.

Once we're at the store we break off to do our own things. I don't need much but, wouldn't hurt to grab some things for lunch I guess. She says she won't take long because she, "already knows where everything is", so that's that. It's kinda weird to think of a goddess shopping though. I know I wouldn't want to do everything the hard way if I could just magically get whatever I wanted. Would sure save the annoying embarrassment of realizing you'll basically be broke after buying a few things for lunch... Then again, perhaps a Friday night bender didn't help. But, extenuating circumstances, plus... Interesting new living situation, I guess it was justified in the end. It's wild to think this is just, kinda normal, now. Yeah, my roommate's a goddess, we watched the late shows last night before bed, no big deal. I think I read somewhere once that it takes about 3 days for the human mind to adjust to and normalize something. Guess those guys were pretty damn good at their jobs, or I was just THAT eager to move on from how things were that any change would've worked.

"Hey roomie, ready to go?" Odessa asks, rolling up with a cart that is absolutely filled to the brim.
"Holy--! I don't know, sure you don't need a second cart?"
"Hehe, nah, this should hold me over for the night." She replies with a wink as we approach the registers. "By the way... Roomie..." She starts to get that tone like she's about to ask for something. She loves to push it and see what she can get me to do now that I know what she is. "You think you can cover this for me?" She asks, leaning in close, using her sweetest tone and expression. Bad news for her though, couldn't even if I wanted to. Luckily I have a few tricks of my own.
"Now, I'm sure the lovable, caring goddess I know..." She audibly gasps as I say it, "wouldn't go around trying to mooch off people like that. Especially not her roommate..."
"Ohhhh..." Gasps as I continue clutching her hands to her chest.
"You wouldn't do THAT, would you? ... Goddess?"
Her eyes go wide as she lets out a low drawn-out "nooooo..."
She loves it when I call her goddess. Probably because of how hard I tried to deny it at first, and since I'm the only one who knows, that's the only way she's going to hear it. It's kind of fun to see a big powerful goddess get all shaky over one word. Not sure how long the effect will last, but for now, I'll take it.
"Hehe... I was just kidding, of course I've got this!" She says, waving it off. A few people around us are staring, ok, maybe it's a little embarrassing to get looks for calling her goddess in public, but it's worth it.

"You should really be careful talking like that." Odessa says as we're putting away the groceries back home.
"Like what?"
"Oh, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! You think you're so clever with that, but what if I'd decided to grab you right there in the store huh? Wouldn't be embarrassing for me, that's all I'm saying."
"Sure you should be admitting how much power that holds over you? Kinda risky to let something like that slip."
"We'll call it a trade, since there's still plenty I can do that you don't even know about. Just don't abuse it."
"Gotcha my g--" Her eyes start to go wide as I begin to say it. "-ood roommate."
"Ooh! I'm DEFINITELY getting you for that one!" She huffs, tossing a bag at me as we finish putting things away.

"Hey, quick question, do you even really NEED to eat?"
"Um, well, technically no, not really. But, why not? I mean chocolate's great, plenty of foods are great, it would be kinda dumb to have all this stuff and not even try it, right?"
"Yeah, that makes sense. ... So, when you... Ate me, and my coworkers... You didn't like, EAT eat us, right? That was just like, popped down for a second then you coughed us back up or something, right?"
She pauses and steps over to me, leaning down to closely examine my expression and reactions. "This isn't going to be one of those things where you get all weird is it? If I'm honest with you, you're not gonna freak out, right?"
"Well... I mean, I don't THINK so, cause I'm still here, but, since you're acting like that, now I'm not so sure."
"Ok, here's the deal, I'll explain, but I don't want you freaking out and interrupting again, so first we're gonna do this..." She says as she waves her hand. I can feel that things are different, but it takes a moment to notice, she shrunk me again! She turned me back into a mouse man and put me in a... What is this? A cage shaped like our apartment?!
"So now you're small and over there so even if you interrupt I can't hear you."
"Yes you can!" I yell out in annoyance.
"No I can't. Besides I told you I'd get you for earlier so, nyeh." She said, sticking out her tongue.

"Ok, so, yes I did eat you, and your coworkers, and yes I did EAT eat you. You were digested." She said, leaning against the kitchen countertops as she looked at me in the cage on our dining table. "BUT... That doesn't mean the same thing you're thinking of when I do it. No, before you even ask, you're not some clone or copy or replicant or anything like that so no need to get all weird and existential about it. You never died, in the traditional permanent sense, you were just changed for a while. Kind of like a spa treatment or tune-up really. Remember, I am part of everything and everything is a part of me, so when I digested you, you returned to the... Primordial soup, for a while before being reformed and returned. It's like you were melted down, re-energized, then put back together again. You probably didn't even notice the last couple times but I'll bet if you think about it, you'd realize you and your coworkers actually felt BETTER after being eaten and reformed. And it's because of that primal connection with me after being digested. Now I COULD permanently digest something if I wanted, but you don't have to worry about that because I don't have any reason to do that with you or your coworkers. Plus, I'm God, right? I could do anything, I could just put you in my belly and keep you there indefinitely if I wanted and you'd be perfectly fine. So, yes I digested you, but you are still alive, and still you, got that?" She asks, leaning down on the table. If I were in the right mood for it I'd be marveling at how amazing the view down her shirt is from here, but as is, even if she said not to, the existentialism is sneaking back again.

"Yeah, I... I guess, that's a lot to think about... Again..." I reply, kind of dazed in my response.
"I know it is, hon. I know. C'mon, let's take it easy for a while." She says, opening the cage, then pulling me out by the tail and setting me down on her chest. It would be incredibly patronizing of her to keep thinking she can distract me with her breasts if she wasn't so right, damnit! I bounced around lightly on her chest as she walked over to the couch in the living room, then got a big bounce as she flopped down, practically sliding all the way down in her shirt, though that would hardly be the worst thing... Wait a minute, that's not what this is about right now! She just admitted to eating and digesting me, twice!

As I sit atop her breast, mind split between just what happened to me and the mountain of boob flesh beneath me, she speaks up again. "You know, you'd be able to have a lot more fun with this if you stopped worrying so much and overanalyzing everything."
"... Easy for you to say, but, until I met you I'd managed to go my entire life without being eaten, or shrunk before, now that's happened twice!"
"Yeah, but you're also sitting on top of a breast the size of a van, and you've been having the best sex of your life, don't deny it, I know it's true. No one else can give you that... Well, the boob thing for sure, I will admit there may be some people out there who are really good at sex so... Anyway, not the point. If you'd just roll with it, you could have a lot of fun. For example, if I'd eaten you that first night we met, you wouldn't have been hung over the next morning." She says with a wide smile.
"So you're saying, letting you eat me, is a cure for hangovers?"
"Cure for just about anything actually. Hung over, feeling tired like you need a nap, got a headache, just pop you right in this baby for a while and you're good as new!" She says slapping her belly, sending me bouncing up into the air before landing on her bouncy chest again.
"And you wouldn't just be saying that as an excuse to eat me again?"
"Eh..." She grins playfully and raises her hand, shaking it back and forth giving the 50/50 motion.
"Uh-huh, thought so."
"But hey, you said you like my ass right? You should be proud to know that you helped make that!" She says with a big happy smile.
"Oh my g--" I start to say before catching myself at the end.
"Ahh..." She sighs disappointedly, but suddenly perks right back up. "Hey! How about we prove it huh? Tonight, let's get blasted, fool around, and have a great time!"
"...! It's only Thursday, I still have work tomorrow!"
"I know! We'll drink, we'll have some fun, and when we're done, I'll eat you, and when it's time for work, you'll wake rested and ready, you'll see!"
"You know... This all just sounds like any excuse for you to eat me again."
She scoffs and looks down at me with a big grin. "If I wanted to, I could just eat you RIGHT NOW. You are mouse sized and practically right below my mouth again, it wouldn't exactly be a challenge. If I just wanted to eat you, I could just DO it, it's not like you could stop me. But that wouldn't be as fun now, would it?"
"So basically, it's gonna happen and I can either enjoy it, or just get dragged along... By my tail?" I say, reaching over to grab my tail and holding it up.
"... Yeah, pretty much. So?"
"... Fuck. Fine, let's get drunk."
Sabi1
---

Postby JeebyHeebies » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:44 pm

Will there be any same size or things other than oral in the near future?
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:12 pm

Zalamander wrote:Will there be any same size or things other than oral in the near future?

Yes there will. Though I will admit, size play is another one of my favorite kinks so don't be surprised if it comes up from time to time.
I know the very first same size gulp was very quick but, it kinda had to be for plot and flow reasons. Which is kinda funny because when I first came up with the idea I thought, ah this would be a great vignette for all kinds of quick kinky scenarios and anything goes because one of the characters is a goddess.

But then I started writing and totally getting into an actual plot and character development and stuff, so now it's less a quick kink vignette and more an actual story that just happens to involve kinkyness.

But yes, I plan on having other things like absorbtion, transformation, insertion, all that fun stuff. Wouldn't be opposed to possible suggestions either. Not promising anything but it could be someone else has a good idea I never thought of, which is why forums are so great for sharing stories and ideas in the first place.

Update: I have a gallery now, new posts can be found here:. https://aryion.com/g4/view/637465
Sabi1
---

Return to Work to be shared!