Submissive slave (+ story)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Submissive slave (+ story)

Postby DeliciousFood » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:28 am

The art is crap, and I wrote this story to go with it. It's a bit strange but the idea has potential.
Tell me what you think, even if it's just hate, I'm interested

Slave no. 087 was purchased at a young age by his master for the purpose of running his master’s household along with his masters many dozens of other slaves. From this young age, Slave no.087 was devoted to his master but as he developed into a man, he never grew the lean muscle needed to do the jobs he was intended for. These were all manual jobs such as clearing land, collecting wood, and digging latrines for his master. Slave no. 087 never became strong enough to be able to get any of this done but instead he grew plumb and his body became tender. The other slaves often bullied him and he got no respect from his master. He always tried his best but, in the end, his tender body seemed useless to his master. This thought made slave no. 087 terribly sad because he adored his master and he didn’t want to be killed and used as dog meat. He wanted to serve more than that.
What slave no. 087 didn’t know however was that his master had been watching him develop with great interest. It was common for the master to eat longpig, but these were usually farmed and bread for that purpose. The master never ate his own slaves as, after their life of hard labour, they were too tough and do didn’t deserve to grace his plate. The typical slave would be killed at the end of their useful life and fed the households animals or become a roasted treat for their fellow servants.
One day, slave no. 087 was called to his master’s office without any reason given. He was terrified of being given a dishonourable death sentence for being useless for his master. However, when he arrived, he was immediately told to strip off his clothes and stand in the centre of the room. He was confused by this but once he did, his master started prodding and feeling him. “You are the most useless slave I have ever owned” he said, “You are not even worth those clothes, and it would be more useful to me to thrown in a pit than to continue keeping you as my slave!” These words massively upset slave no. 087. “I’m so sorry master,” he wept, “Please, I only want to serve you. Please keep me.” His master found this display amusing but wanted to break his news gently. This was difficult so he simply said, “But there is one thing you may be very good for.” Slave no. 087 looked up as his master continued “Your body looks so tender and juicy, it makes my meatboys look tough.”, “What do you mean?” slave no. 087 asked. “I mean that, while you are useless for everything else, your body holds enough succulent meat to feed me for weeks!”
Slave no. 087 was surprised by this comment as he knew his lowly status. “But Master, I am your slave, I not worthy of the honour of being served on your table.” His master could see his sincerity and grew a slight affection for this devoted young slave. “You most certainly do!” he shouted, “All your life you’ve only become more and more tender.” This made slave no. 087 perk up and his cock began to twitch showing his master how much he wanted this. His master continued “I intend to fatten you to perfection and personally oversee your progress. This will mean you living in my quarters and being cared for until I believe you are most delicious.” This stunned slave no 087 and he was ecstatic. “Thank you, thank you master. I promise I’ll be the fattest and most tender longpig you’ve ever eaten.” After this he got on the ground and kissed his master’s feet.
Things quickly changed for this lowly slave after this. For one, he actually got to sleep with his master as well as get waited on hand and foot by his fellow servants. It was amazing how every night he would be inspected and how much pleasure his body brought his master. During this time, slave no. 087 and his masted became closer as his master’s affection grew for him. For slave no.087 it was like living in a dream world as he knew he was going to get the highest possible honour of being food for his master. “How much more can I serve him above going through his digestive tract?” he thought.

The one downside to this however, was that the other slaves became very jealous. They had to accept that, when they could no longer work, they would be killed and fed to their fellow slaves or the animals. This was a sad ending for them, as they wanted to be memorable for their master but they had also been looking forward to when they would be allowed to eat slave no. 087 themselves. Since they lived with him his whole life, they knew he’d be delicious and they expected him to be killed as a useless slave at some point.
After about three months, slave no. 087 had become even fatter, tenderer and more succulent than he was to begin with. At this point, he was basically ready for slaughter and was going to produce much better meat than his masters usual longpigs. However, the master had grown used to slave no. 087’s company and had started caring for what his slave actually wanted. “What if he doesn’t want to become my shit?” he thought. This troubled him so one evening, he and his slave snuggled in bed and discussed the future.
“Slave, if you want to stay in my company, you can. I don’t need to eat you right away” his master said. Slave no. 087 responded, “I am yours; I will serve you any way you want.” This frustrated the master as he had become so affectionate for this slave that he didn’t want to force him to do something he didn’t want to. “You do understand don’t you. Once your slaughtered, you will be dead. I promise I’ll eat all of your meat but, in the end, you’ll just be a pile of my turds” he told his slave with a conserved look. Saying this however, produced the opposite effect to what the mater expected as his slave only became more enthusiastic. “To be a pile your turds for ever would be the greatest honour as, if that’s how I end up, I’ll know that you enjoyed me as much as possible.” He continued, “If I might have one request though, please remember me as your loyal slave and delicious meal.”
Once his master herd this he knew what he had to do. He sent his other slaves to dig a fresh latrine and, when that was done, he and his slave went over to it. “If I eat you, this is where you’ll end up. I promise that I will eat every last scrap of meat on you bones, and savour every bite.” At this his slave became excited, “I promise that, while there is still more of you to eat, I will only use this latrine so all of my turds containing you will be together. Your bones will also be thrown in and this will act as your grave and memorial.” Once his master had finished, slave no. 087 began to show tears of happiness and his master really started to understand that this was what he wanted. “You really want me to eat you? You really want my latrine to be your grave?” he said with amazement. Slave no.087 replied “Absolutely master, once I’m your shit, I’ll know that I’m yours forever and I’ve served you honourably. After this they had one last night to enjoy each other’s company before Slave no. 087’s day of slaughter.
The next morning, they awoke together. Slave no. 087 was excited to meet a fate he still wasn’t sure that he deserved while his master had a more sombre mood. He looked lovingly at his slave and tenderly said, “I first kept you because I thought the only thing you were good for was meat. I was very selfish but after seeing you every day you have become more of a friend to me. If you still want to be my next longpig, you can go knowing that I’m enjoying you as a friend rather than as an animal.” His slave became speechless but was overjoyed so his master took him to the kitchen to have him prepared.
When slave no. 087 walked in, everything was ready for his slaughter and butchering so he undressed and climbed onto the slaughtering table. His master then took a knife and watched his slave, longpig, and friend position his neck above the blood trap. “Your body looks delicious.” He said, “You will be the fattest and most tender longpig I will ever eat. Are you sure you want to do this now?” he asked. “Yes master, I love you. Please just enjoy me as meat but remember me as a loyal servant.” At this the master slit his throat and he blead to death in front of his eyes. This made his master emotional but he continued to butcher this slave until all his meat was packed into his freezer including the organs and the blood that he made into human black pudding. The bones of slave no. 087 were boiled into stock before being thrown into the latrine that his mast had promised he would end up.
For about a month after this, the master had at least one big meal a day that was focussed on his slave. The meat just fell of his slave’s ribs and his steaks were extremely juicy and tender and, each morning, he would squeeze a turd out into the latrine that would cover the bones of his slave. “This is what he wanted, and he was delicious.” He thought. Once all the meat was gone, he ordered the latrine filled in and had a tomb stone made to honour his digested slave.
Attachments
V2.png
DeliciousFood
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!