My own fantasy history!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My own fantasy history!

Postby krlitos » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:42 pm

Hi everyone!! I share with you the biggest of my projects. It is my own story that I have created and building over the years.

This isekai story has a lot of vore to enjoy, which has inspired me to draw scenes of my characters involved in vore issues against some monsters.

I have always liked the vore between horrible monsters and beautiful magical girls.

I have created my OC's of different classes: Warriors, priests, archers, mages, etc. The current protagonists of my story are Krono (paladin) and Bryna (cleric).

Many monsters are addicted to eating light magic, which is why they always try to devour Bryna, but Krono is there to protect her.

On many occasions, the girl has been kidnappen and eaten, next Krono had to extract her from inside the creature that swallowed her.

Those are some drawings that I have prepared to start graphing this story!!! enjoy it and sorry for my bad english u.u

My patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/krlitosss
Attachments
BRYNAINFO.jpg
KRONOINFO.jpg
YUANTRIVOREINFO.jpg
plantv2.jpg
escena1.jpg
IMG_1363.JPG
krlitos
Been posting for a bit

Re: My own fantasy history!

Postby NikkuWstsu » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:50 am

Interesting concepts here, i'm also a fan of the "magical" girl vs. monsters scenario.
I especially like that last panel, scary stuff. Good work
NikkuWstsu
New to the forum

Re: My own fantasy history!

Postby krlitos » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:34 am

omg!! glad to read it! i hopeto make an epic D.VA magical girl illustration against a monster: 3 by the way, now i'm working on a mini vore story with the goblin slayer priestess hehe
krlitos
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!