Remember [Sex F/m oral soft vore... sleep]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Remember [Sex F/m oral soft vore... sleep]

Postby noego » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:02 pm

One more from me. Kind of short, hope not too horrible:

Remember

She lied next to her lover, tossing and turning, so drowsy but awake. He was deep asleep but she was so horny! She should have just gone to the bathroom and taken care of it by herself, but he was just next to her. He should wake up for her, make the itch go away. But he slept on ignoring her urgency.

This would not do. She kicked the sheets off them and the bed. As usual, he slept naked. She couldn't quite make the details in the dark but she remembered all the details. He was just right for her. She knelt at middle of the bed, staring down at him. That broad chest, soft but not obese belly. Those thick legs. That beautiful penis she loved the taste of so much. Everything was foggy and somehow out of focus even in the dark. Something was just off but also just right.

With one hand she started caressing his abdomen, the other started caressing over his thighs. He stirred ever so slightly, fully unconscious. Or maybe he was just playing at being asleep. No one could ignore her expert touch, though it would be hard, in the deep dark of midnight in a room with thick curtains drawn, to appreciate her beauty.

The hand on his legs moved up and started caressing his scrotum. He kept it nice and smooth for her. He kept himself nice and smooth for her all over. Because she liked to taste him all over. Ah, now something stirred. His member of course. Slowly lengthening and becoming hard, arching from the limp position to his left and taking position to lie over his lower belly.

"Good boy", she forms the words in her mouth without actually uttering them. If he is sleeping she wouldn't want to wake him up. If he's playing to her game, why not continue it?

As the veined shaft fully plumps up, she cannot resist anymore, and she bends down. The hand on his belly descends as she does grabbing his shaft and pointing it up. Her lips surely reddened with excitement, spread out to take this generous, but still small bit into him. Bigger than his fingers. Smaller than his wrists. But so delicious! She takes the head in and finds it is not her favorite... Of course he showered before going to sleep. This is the correct thing. But it takes away from his natural taste. All will be forgiven. She will make him tasty again.

Her head starts bobbing up and down slowly at first, and then faster. The hand that was caressing his testicles leaves him and moves beneath her panties. Ah! There it was, a little bliss for herself. He should be the one fingering her. Or using his tongue, but instead he slept! Oh, but that's what she wanted right now, right. She wanted him to enjoy his taste without the vagaries of mutual sex. This was just right. The bobbing of her head accelerated as her own fingers penetrated her wet vagina. Index and middle fingers. Just for a few moments, to enjoy that sensation and make them wet. She didn't want to cum, not yet.

Instead she withdrew those fingers, covered in her slick juice, and moved them between his legs. Those fingers dove between his legs and his buttocks. Now she got a grunt out of him. He never quite liked this stuff, and she secretly liked that. He did it for her. Made himself vulnerable to her. Because she deserved it, he was hers. Including his ass.

Two fingers went in without too much trouble. And... he still didn't wake up. She smiled thinking about what he might be dreaming. Or maybe he's awake and thinking he's dreaming. Or maybe his IS his dream.

Didn't matter from her perspective. She wanted what she wanted, and she wanted it now. She began to massage his insides while her mouth massaged his member. The way it was twitching, she had him close, close to giving her his taste. She would swallow it all. But... what if... She pulled back and instead of blowing him, she started jerking him off, cock pointed to where his face and chest should be. She wanted to cover him in his own sauce and then lick him clean. Another thing he hadn't let him do awake, but in his sleep, he could not fight against. She'd just lick him good, and he'd be none the wiser.

She wasn't good at handjobs really. But that didn't matter, he was close to the edge and, despite any wake-time protestations, he always came harder with her fingers up his bum. She bit her lower lip as now an image came to her of him served on a silver platter, trussed up, with an apple in his mouth and a carrot up his ass. Perhaps covered in semen, like she intended to make him now. Everything she needed to satiate her needs.

A few moments of giving him the 5 + 2 finger treatment, she heard him groan and her penis start twitching. She stopped jerking him off as he came but continued to massage her ass, trying to get his prostate to release as much juice as possible. It took a few moments for him to stop shuddering and moaning. From the intensity, she imagined this must have been a load to behold.

Once he stopped shuddering, she paused for a moment. No motion again! She knew he slept heavy but this was something else. He HAD to be playing. But everything was so fuzzy. If she didn't want to taste him some more she might have gone to sleep again without even jilling herself off.

Right! Taste! She moved one finger up over his abdomen. Just above his belly button she found the first dropplet of cum. She swirled it around, smearing it on him with her fingertip. Then she put that fingertip on her tongue and licked.

SO.

GOOD.

Impossibly good really. She couldn't understand what was going on. But now she knew she needed to taste him more. All of him. All over.

She straddled him. He was a nicely built guy, of course. But she was one of her family. Tall and strong. In her case with a bit more fat than would be considered preferable. In any case she was bigger than him and could do what she NEEDED to do now. She straddled him and used her hands to caress his chest. Smearing his cum all over him And his neck... And his face! He'd even managed to get some up there. She could not wait. Once she'd had prepared him she bent down and started licking his face. Sucking at his face. Gently. And then she couldn't take it anymore, opened wide and forced her mouth around his head.

It felt glorious. Transcendent! She needed more, she needed it all. She slipped her hands behind his back and lifted him up as she sat on his legs, then pushed foward, getting his head down her throat and his shoulders in her mouth.

Now THAT got his attention finally. Probably not being able to breathe because his face is trapped in a tube of flesh would finally cause someone to wake up, she figured. Not that it mattered. Her hands now pinned his arms to his sides as she slipped back and bent forward, getting him in a position for proceeding with the rest of him.

And all the while she enjoyed that taste she'd milked out of him. His chest went in at perhaps an inch or two per second, her tongue reaching everywhere it could to feel the texture of his skin and get all bits of his flavor. Not just the semen, but also the sweat that he'd started exude from fear.

She did feel a bit bad for him. And she was going to miss him. It was like a farmer taking out a cow he'd cared from birth to the butcher's. Such was life, with bittersweet situations like this. More bitter for him and the cow to be fair.

As she reached his midsection he'd stopped struggling so hard. Couldn't be helped. Trapped with no place to breathe in a stomach that, even now, was working hard at coating him in digestive juices would make his struggles short. It was for the better. She let go of her forearms and grabbed his hips, now sitting up and raising him above her, to help gravity aid in her laborious, though thoroughly enjoyable, task.

He was hard again, she realized, as he continued to sleep in. Maybe he was a gasper and never told her. Perhaps he didn't even know it! Maybe she'd know if they met in the afterlife. Probably not, she'd be in hell in the circle reserved for cannibals. He would be in heaven with all the morsels. In any case, she swallowed more, and his hardness perhaps made an extra lump in her neck as it went down, leaving just a little extra taste when it passed over her tongue.

His legs moved in with considerably less effort than the rest of him, toes still twitching a little as they passed her, once again, normal looking lips. She fell her back on the middle of the bed, on her side, her fingers finally able to satisfy her lust. She moved her hand around her massively distended abdomen and started caressing her clitoris. Her other hand explored that massive belly, feeling the indentations her former loved made in it though occasionally traveling to tweak her hard nipples and squeezer her large, soft breasts. The bumps inside of her were still except for the movement of her stomach and her own twisting and turning as she masturbated, caressing her clit and penetrating her vagina.

When she got it, the orgasm was exceptional gds. Huge. With ejaculation even! Something truly epic to match the gift she'd extracted from him this night... Everything was still kind of foggy and weird in her head. But it was right.

She woke up with the sun shining behind her heavy curtains. She took a few moments, trying to stretch as she tried to recall that fantastic dream she was just having, but not quite able to because of the extra weight. Her eyes popped open and she let a scream as she looked down at her belly. "NOT AGAIN!", she screamed.

She TOLD him to stay on the couch. Insisted. But no! They always wanted to sleep in bed with her because that's what dating couples do. Now she'd have to spend a couple hours in the bathroom, move again before people noticed he was missing. It was just not fair!

But the worst thing of it all: the dream. She knew it was good. She could tell by the afterglow, by how wet the bed was, how it always was. But she could remember not one bit of it. At all.
noego
Been posting for a bit

Re: Remember [Sex F/m oral soft vore... sleep]

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:46 pm

Good story!
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby noego » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:36 pm

Glad you enjoyed it, thank you!
noego
Been posting for a bit

Issues [F/m vore, incest, treachery]

Postby noego » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:11 pm

READ AT YOUR OWN PERIL. Probably worse than looking in that box in that one Indiana Jones film.

---------------------------------------

"I have to make a confession, love", said Samantha.

Samantha was an anthro mare in her 40s. Shorter than average for her species, with slightly bigger curves than average for a female her age. With golden fur and blue eyes, her long and usually neat hair was a bit of a mess after a previous session of love making. Lying in bed next to her was Jade. She was a dragon. Also on the small size of her species, she was maybe three times the size of Samantha by volume usually. Presently she was a lot bigger than that due to her stomach holding the third wheel of their latest threesome. Jade's scaled body was green throughout, with it being a hint lighter at the front of her abdomen and going up to the bottom of her chin.

"What's that, sweetheart?", said Jade, "Something sexy I'm sure. You were really frisky back there..."

Samantha laughed and said, "Well, it IS a sexy thing. But... so perverted..."

"More than having me eat our dates?", said Jade. Samantha loved, when the occasion permitted, watching Jade eat guys.
"Yes", replied Samantha with an annoyed glare. She reached into her purse and pulled back her cellphone and unlocked it, then found a movie and set it to play, snuggling up to Jade so both could get a good look at it.

The movie was shot in low lighting conditions, but some detail was discerninble. It showed a room with two horses, a male and a female. The female was sitting on a bed, legs spread while the male was kneeling on the floor between them, evidently eating her out.

"Are you missing Jon?", asked Jade, as the male looked like she remembered Sam's ex to be. Same chubby body, with a big fat dick that she could almost taste even now. Her gaze moved to the female, and she said, "Oh. But you don't have nipple piercings... And the markings on his cock weren't like that..." After a moment's pause she looked at Samantha aghast. "Woah... These are Layla and Jimmy!"

Samantha used to be married to Jonathan up to a some years ago, and they had had a pair of twins, Jimmy and Layla. Jon had a good job and earned a lot of money, but during a financial crisis, his job was made redundant and had spent a while in unemployment. With funds dwindling, and considering had a sizeable life insurance on himself, his wife had arranged with her secret lover a very fun threesome that, sadly for Jon, ended up with him in Jade's gut to be digested like tonight's guest. It hadn't been a very well planned romp. They'd done it with the kids sleeping in the house! But it was a fruit of passion and lust, even more than about the money. At least for Jade and Samantha, Jon would have probably opined differently.

Jon was disposed of in a convenient place where he was found. Dental records helped identify him, as Jade could not digest bone. The guilty parties were never caught, as planned, and the insurance split between them. The kids took his absence hard, especially Layla, who had always had a special connection to him, but as far as Samantha went, such was life.

Layla and Jimmy were Samantha's fraternal twins with the late Jonathan.

Samantha nodded, "They are... I needed to use a computer last week and mine was broken, so I got Jimmy's. I clicked on the wrong folder, saw the thumbnails and... Poor Jimmy is... so dumb."

Now Jimmy had put on a condom, then Layla got on all fours and Jimmy was taking her from behind in the video. Muffled grunting and wet noises could be heard from the cellphone as the footage played.

"Um... Not going to lie, twincest is hot, but. It's Jimmy and Layla! Why are you showing me this?", said Jade chasing Samantha's gaze.

Samantha avoided that gaze, looking at the cellphone for a moment. "It's made me remember that time Jon. The memories make me so horny... I want to do it again."

"Again?", asked Jade, "This one was still squirming even 5 minutes ago!", then slapping her enormous gut.

"No, not like that... I want to watch you with them", said Samantha, pointing at the movie still playing on the cellphone, in which Jimmy had ejaculated and Layla was sucking the semen from the condom. "I want you to seduce, and then", added the mare, a hand moving to her neck and gesturing a swallowing motion.

"What?", said Jade with an arched brow. "You're at least as big a perv as me, but these are your kids, Sam!"

"Well... Jimmy is an embarrassment. He's so... dumb... Layla on the other hand, smart. Too smart. I keep feeling she's constantly watching me. I'm afraid she'll find out about our little thing and turn us in to the cops", said Samantha, "Plus there's the matter of their life insurance... And of course...", her hand going to Jade's belly to caress it, just at the spot where an elbow or perhaps knee was protruding slightly.

"Jimmy I don't think will be a problem", said the dragon, starting to think about how the tryst might be planned , "He's a guy and not gay, I'm sure I can lure him in. What about Layla though? She evidently is into guys", who had turned back to watch Jimmy and Layla on the screen, where they were now doing it in the missionary position.

"Oh, I've seen her", said Samantha, "Well, not have sex but she's made out with girls. I'm sure she'll be pliable, once you have Jimmy going."

Jade paused for a moment, looking at the ceiling now that the video on the phone had ended. She turned to look at Samantha again and said, "Well, I could get hungry enough to eat TWO horses... Right now though, are you hungry enough to eat out one dragon?", and spread her legs and tugging up at her full stomach to give her lover access.

As it turns out, Samantha was.

----------------

"I have to make a confession, pet", said Jade.

"What's that, Mistress?", said Jimmy to Jade, his secret lover and dominatrix as he rubbed his wrists which up to a few moments ago had been tied with rope to the headboard of Jade's bed.

Jimmy was the spitting image of his father at 21 years of age. An average sized horse anthro whose weight was on the heavier side without being obese, with dappled fur. Not much to look at until you got his pants off and found a dong big even for a horse like him, whose taste Jade loved more than Jimmy could imagine.

"I want to fuck your sister", replied Jade, quite matter of factly, as was her tone when she was with him alone.

"Layla? You swing both ways then?", asked Jon, feigning ignorance. His sister had pointed out certain interactions between the dragon and his mother, which indicated they were having an affair. He'd have never caught up on his own. Now, it was easy to momentarily imagine his sister and Jade. He, and his penis, both approved of that scenario.

"Yes, pet. I do like women too, if they're beautiful", glancing down between his legs and noticing that he was not as soft as before she made her question to him. She reached down to caress his chubby cock and said, "Even as much as I like big fat cocks like this one."
"Well, you can ask but I think she has a girlfriend already. Or a boyfriend, or both... She's kind of open...", said Jimmy, enjoying the contact. His cock was still sensitive from his last orgasm, but Jade was being gentle with it.

"You'll ask her for me, pet", said Jade, fingers moving to grasp his testicles.

"What! You want me to ask Layla to fuck you?", replied Jimmy, surprised.

Jade's caressing fingers reached back for his testicles, and they squeezed. "You'll ask her for me or you will be punished. I'm SURE you can convince her."

Instinctively, Jimmy tightened his legs as Jade's squeeze was somewhat painful. Not painful enough for him to lose his erection, his penis was still hardening. "I'll ask, Mistress... It's going to be awkward."

"I get the feeling it's going to be juuust fine", said Jade, releasing his testicles and reaching back to caress his butt. "If she accepts, I'll ask her to let you watch... Would you like that?"

"I would love that, Mistress", Jimmy admitted, his penis now fully erect and ready for another round.

"Good boy, you deserve a prize! How would you like for Mistress to eat you out?", asked Jade, smacking her lips.

As it turns out, Jimmy was all for that.

----------------

"I have to make a confession, Sis", said Jimmy, then licking his lips which still carried the flavor of her sister's sex.

Layla pulled back, her lips still carrying the flavor of Jimmy's semen, and looked at her brother. "And what's that, bro?", she replied, now licking her lips.

Layla looked a lot like her mother at her age. People sometimes confused them for sisters when not looking too carefully. She had the same golden fur and blue eyes, but always had more of a gut than her mother. And her breasts had piercings on them, which she'd gotten on her 18th birthday.

"You know Jade", Jimmy asked after contemplating his sister's form.

"Yeah. The one mom's been fucking since... dad... And that is... kind of fucking you too?", asked Layla, with a disdainful tone when mentioning her mom and Jade, but going neutral when addressing her brother's relationship with the dragon lady.

"She wants to have you as well", said Jimmy.

"Why am I not surprised...", said Layla, indeed not looking very surprised. She giggled and said, "I do look like mom, just younger and tighter", patting her rear, "And I guess at this point she wants the 'fucked the entire family' achievement."

"You ARE very tight", he replied reaching caress said tight rear.

"And I bet you'd like to watch that", she said, smiling, "I'd watch her and you, smacking you around, ordering you around... using her toys..."

Jimmy raised a finger and said, "She actually said she'd ask if I could watch! I would have asked if she didn't though."

"Would she be grossed out if we asked for a threesome?"

"I don't think she would, considering she asked... Ordered me... to ask you."

"Ordered? Mmm", moaned Layla, "I bet she had to put a gun to your head to get you to ask, huh", and left out a laugh.

"She literally had her balls in her hand! I wasn't going to out us just like that", said Jimmy.

"I know you wouldn't do that. But I get to make fun of my degenerate twin."

"We both know we're both degenerates, sis", said Jimmy, and both assented to that in agreement.

"How about to celebrate this we watch this little thing I found?", asked Layla. She reached for her phone and navigated to a film. She showed it to her brother and he saw the title as it started playing, "Girls eating boys #12."

"Girl on guy, vorno?", asked Jimmy. Vore was becoming more known as a fetish rather than the way some people found themselves with an early grave, and material was hard to find.

"Yeah, makes me wet every time", said Layla, one had running down between her legs and back up, offering her fingers for Jimmy to sniff.

"I don't like it when they eat the guys", whined Jimmy, who always insisted he preferred girl-girl. He even had imagined Layla ending up inside Jade's gut, when the dragon made her proposal.

Layla set down the phone with the video still playing aside and said, "Then why do you like it when I do this?", then deftly straddled her brother's hips. She opened her mouth to what should be an impossible degree and started to engulf his head. Jimmy did not resist. Instead, he twisted his ears back.

Jimmy's cock, already hardening, quickly reached full mast as his nose passed into Layla's esophagus. The shaft hot-dogged Layla's buttocks. Her hips shifted to take his cock in her vagina, and Jimmy instantly started bucking up at her. She reached his shoulders in a few moments, and then laboriously took in his shoulders. She worked her way down to her elbows, her brother continuing to fuck her non stop. She had to stop there however. She wanted to feel his cock erupt inside her and going further would stop the mechanics of that.

With Jimmy locked in place, she started pumping her hips back against his, and soon she felt him shower her insides with cum. Then, as quickly as she could she started pulling back. In these situations, Jimmy came as much from the fucking as from asphyxia. After a minute or so, Jimmy was free, quite slimy from the ordeal, and panting hard outside her.

Layla then slipped off him and grabbed her phone again. The video, still playing, was of a cat and a pig and a donkey. The cat and pig were dressed as prison officers and the donkey was presently shoulders deep in the pig's mouth while the cat fisted him. This was one of Layla's favorites. She spread her legs wide and asked her brother, "How about you eat out my creamy filling, preyboy?", without taking her eyes off the video.

As it turns out, Jimmy was all about that.

----------------

Jimmy and Layla and Jade stood in Jade's dungeon. More precisely, Jade and Layla stood close together making out while Jimmy watched from a kneeling position. Jade was dressed in almost her favorite getup: leather boots going up to mid thigh, gloves covering her her hands and arms, almost to her armpits. The only missing piece was a the ornate corset that she usually wore, leaving her large breasts fully accessible but without the garment's alluring framing. Layla meanwhile was at present wearing a tiny red thong and her piercings. As for Jimmy, he was hard and fully naked except for a mid-sized buttplug that Jade had made him put in the moment he disrobed after entering her house.

Jade had greeted already undressed into her getup, and led them to the dungeon where she grabbed Layla and started undressing her as the two started getting handsy. The room was already starting to smell of arousal, and it had only been a few minutes.

"I would have never imagined a dragon to be such a good kisser", said Layla.

"It comes with practice", replied Jade, reaching down to grab Layla's crotch, finding it warm and damp already even through the garments still covering it. She pulled her fingers up to her lips and asked, "What a terrible host I am. Would you like something to drink?"

"Oh, I... we fully hydrated before coming over. Jimmy told me you could get very feisty", replied the mare who had for a moment taken one of the dragon's turgid nipples into her mouth.

"Niiice", said the dragon. She then picked up the mare and hauled her to the bed.

The pair of women made out for a few moments before assuming a 69 position. Jade had to scrunch up somewhat uncomfortably, her big belly and larger size making it difficult for her to connect at one end and Layla at the other. But they persevered. Tongues and fingers explored everywhere between their crotches quickly, with the eagerness of people having sex for the first time with each other. Perhaps because of discomfort, Layla came first. Very noisily at that. Jimmy felt a little miffed, she'd never sounded quite like that for him. Perhaps she just leaned more towards the women team. But he didn't mind much really, it was just his sister having fun. It took a bit more time for Jade to orgasm, but Layla's enthusiastic attitude got her over the edge in the end. Not as noisy, the dragon, but the bed shook a little under her contortions. Jimmy wished he could have touched himself, but he'd been ordered not to. He liked to be a well behaved sub.

"So what got you the idea of banging your lover's daughter", asked Layla after taking a few moments to recover.

"Well, you look just like her... Except younger. Plus I was already doing her son, so...", replied Jade, eyes cast to the side with mild embarrassment as she panted slightly.

Jimmy flicked an ear. Was that a huff he heard just then? He turned his head and there was nothing there but the big mirror that covered the wall his back was turned to.

"And what got you the idea of banging your lover's son?", then asked Layla, waving a hand over to Jimmy.

"Well, he came over to help with some home repairs one time... Went pissing and didn't close the door, the dunce. I got curious and I peeked at what he's got", replied Jade. The dragoness giggled and added, "I mean he's hot enough to get even his sister wet. So I told him about some stuff I needed done down here. He liked my toys, and I, well, showed him how I use them."

"Mmm. Toys", replied Layla squeezing her legs and caressing one of Jade's breasts, "I have a dildo or two, but I assume you have a lot more."

"Well, let me show you." Jade got off the bed, followed by Jade, and both looked at the contents of the dragon's big closet. There was a lot of lingerie, leather and otherwise. Rope, chain. Cuffs of metal and fur. A collection of dildos, some of quite exceptional size. "It's not the biggest collection but... I get my mileage out of what I have", Jade told Layla who was perusing the assortment with her eyes.

"Ooo", said Layla, finding an item of particular interest: a strap-on with an attached dildo, which she pointed to, "This is as big as Jimmy over there."

"A bit bigger. He loves it when I paddle his ass and then ride him with it", said Jade, looking at Layla as the mare caressed the length of the black latex dildo with a finger, "Have you ever tried one on?"

"No", said the mare, "But now that you ask, I wonder how it looks."

Layla nodded caressing the black latex dildo. , "Hey Jimmy! How do you like sister with your dick."

He looked towards Jade, who nodded at him. He looked at Layla and said, "I think I prefer it if Mistress wears it. But I think it would look hot on you too."

"Can I put it on, Jade?", asked Layla, "I kind of like the way it looks, myself."

"Sure, but that harness might be a bit too big. Let's find out." The dragon then moved behind the mare and helped tighten up the straps. Fortunately, they managed to get them just right.

Layla then walked over to the mirror, watching herself walk, then stand, the plastic cock bobbing up and down as she moved. She turned to look at Jade and said, "I think I like this too much not to try it."

Jade licked her lips and said, "Well, I'm ready for another round, but I'd like some tonguing first", her legs splaying open wide.

"Oh, no. I wanted to do Jimmy over here", turning her hips in such a way that the latex phallus smacked him on the back of the head.

Jade arched a scaly eyebrow. "Oh, my!", she exclaimed with surprise, "You also have an interest in men's asses? Your *brother's* ass."

"Well", she said, "I know how it feels in my ass, so why not share the joy now that I have a chance?"

"Oh... MY!", said Jade, excitedly, then waved a hand inviting Layla to do as she willed.

Jimmy's eyes grew wide as the exchange between the two females went on, his cock not losing a bit of it's hardness. Biting his lips, his eyes danced, moving between the dragon and the mare and back.

Jade nodded to Layla and said, "Well we can both have fun then. His head can go between my legs while your cock goes between his buttocks. But we can't have you go in dry." She got off the bed and knelt down next to Jimmy. She reached out with a hand, pulling Layla in front of her and Jimmy, "Now this doesn't feel like much but... It's so hot to watch when he does it." She grabbed Jimmy's collar and puled him towards the dildo, saying, "Come on now, boy."

He opened his mouth at that time and started licking back and forth along the black shaft of the plastic penis, making sure to cover it in saliva. He was surprised to see Jade join him, both of them looking into each other's eyes as they traveled back and forth, tongues caressing sometimes. Jade pulled back after some passes however, the dildo dripping with saliva at this point. Jimmy then glanced up at his sister, whose hands had been caressing his and Jade's heads. He opened his mouth and, not to slow or too fast, took the entire dildo into his mouth and started bobbing his head back and forth, just as he had seen in porn many times.

"It IS hot! I should get one of these for myself", said Layla.

"Or you can come here and use it, whenever you like", offered Jade.

"Right now", replied Layla, "I want to use it where it REALLY belongs." Layla then made a fist with Jimmy's hair and pulled him off oral duty, then dragged him to the bed by his hair, the male clumsily walking on his knees as best he could to keep pace.

Jade scrambled up after them, getting on the bed as Lalya got Jimmy bent over it's edge. The mare grabbed Jimmy's tail with one hand, the other pulling out the buttplug, which got tossed aside on the ground. It had not stopped moving before Layla had pushed the dildo in to the first couple of inches, eliciting a ground from the penetrated male. Jade positioned herself just before Jimmy's mouth, and said, "Eat my pussy, you delicious horsey." The dragon was looking forward to her meal, but the situation was not quite what she had expected. Layla was a lot more on the dominant side than her mother, so getting her chained up was out of the question... She'd have to get Jimmy secured which would be easy, then eat Layla, and then do Jimmy.

Jimmy did as he was told, and put his tongue to work, caressing all over Jade's pussy as best he knew how. Which was pretty good, the dragon was demanding in him learning oral. Not that he was doing a stellar work, with Layla ramming the dildo in and out of him. It was more awkward than what he got from Jade from time to time, but it was still enjoyable. Very enjoyable indeed, he hoped for a lot more threesomes in the future. He tried keeping his orgasm back as much as possible, wanting to make Jade orgasm first, but the sensations were too overwhelming. He stopped as he felt himself about to lose control, and said, "Mistress, may I cum?"

"You may not!", said Jade firmly, "Layla, pull out, I want to finish him myself."

Layla gave him one final inward push, sand said, "Aww... That was so HOT!" The young mare was thoroughly drenched between her legs, if she had been able to carry on she'd been able to orgasm by this alone. "I'm definitely getting my one of these", she said patting the big plastic dong.

Jade dragged up Jimmy to the bed and had him sit down. Her large right hand hand wrapped around his cock and started jerking him off, "Now you can cum, boy", she said, her other cupped over the tip of Jimmy's cock. It didn't take him long to orgasm. Under Jade's instructions, he'd been without ejaculating for three days, and his release was plentiful. Ropes of cum shot up from the flared tip of his penis, splashing Jade's hand and covering his cock and balls and groin and the spot on the bed he sat at.

He had a hard time sitting up as he said, "Thank you, Mistress." She usually preferred to blow him, or have her cum inside her vagina. A handjob was a rarity, but it was definitely not a negative. And how she regaled him with something else, something she'd never done. She used her cum drenched hand to caress his face. Both hands, in fact, worked quickly to gather whatever cum they could get and covered his face, neck and chest in the thing. He remained quiet, of somewhat bewildered by this. Jade was always full of surprises.

"Ah", said her, "All nice and basted." She looked towards Layla now, sand told her, "Be a dear and get a pair of handcuffs? I want Jimmy's hands secured behind his back before we proceed. Metal ones."

Layla did as she was told and fetched, while Jimmy obediently put his hands behind his back. Layla handed the cuffs to Jade and lied down in front of she and her brother, one hand going between her legs, then said, "There we go... He's bound, some flavoring added... In a vorno, this is where you eat him", to Jade, right after hearing the cuffs tighten behind Jimmy's back.

Jade was at a loss for words at this. So was Jimmy. This was never part of any negotiation.

"Did Jimmy never tell you? We like vore", said Layla.

"He... has not", replied Jade. This turn of events was throwing her for a loop.

"I love watching guys get eaten. Jimmy here likes it when I try to swallow him. Bastard's just a bit too much for me to go all the way", said Layla, eyes going to Jimmy and licking her lips as she looked at her bound, defenseless and, especially, delicious brother.

Jimmy was kind of weirded out at this unexpected twist, but still it was making him horny. Jade was certainly big enough to take him down all the way. He'd never had that experience. He wondered what it'd be like. "Just... I can't hold my breath for super long", said Jimmy.

Jade look at the pair amazed, and cast a brief glance towards to the large mirror opposite them. Well, this made things easier, she thought, looking back at Layla, and said, "I... do this kind of thing sometimes..."

"I'm sure you do", said Layla, "Being a big dragon and all. I bet there's more than one horse padding your belly."

"There might even be a bear or two", said Jade, smiling wickedly and nodding as she got back into the groove of things.

Jimmy's cock was fully erect. What he could only assume was sex talk was getting him hotter than when the two women had sex before him. "Please Mistress, don't eat me?", he interjected, trying not to sound too eager.

"Shut up morsel!", the dragon said slapping his face, "You're just fodder now." She thought to herself, they boy is going to be so easy! Too bad about the girl, though. She was like her mom, just younger. And she could vore... And that attitude! What a waste it would be...

She pointed towards the girl, and tot the center of the bed. "Lie down there, on your back." Once Layla was in position, Jade pushed Jimmy between her legs with herself, "Give it to your sister. One last time. And hurry. I'm going to hurry too, I'm so hungry..." She grabbed the boy's cock and helped guide it into Layla's vagina. He'd not thrusted three times before the dragon grabbed his chin and guided his head into her open maw.

"That is so hot... Goodbye bro!", were the last words Jimmy could distinguish as his head started down, or rather up into Jade's descending mouth. So full of teeth and saliva. After that, it was all the sounds of the dragoness' body inner workings. He hurried with his thrusting as much as he could given the situation. Jade, being a lot bigger than Layla and perhaps better adapted to this activity, was working him into her fast. Head and neck went in easy, the dragon's tongue coating him in saliva and extracting his flavor. His shoulders took a minute but into her they went. His hips hurried and hurried, but Jade just seemed faster at her task than him and his. He could feel the scent of her digestive juices as he moved nose forward in her esophagus. More intense than Layla's... Lady was a dragon after all.

Layla played with her clit intensely as she watched her brother disappear into Jade's maw. "Oh fuck yeah", she said, squeezing down with her vaginal muscles around his cock for a moment. Her head went back to her memories... And she relaxed. This was going to happen one time only and she wanted it just like what she remembered. Jimmy increased his intensity, seeking release, but none was to be granted as Jade reached his hips. The dragoness now raised her head up, and with the assistance of gravity swallowed Jimmy's hips and his hard cock and heavy balls. "Just meat now", she said, now masturbating frantically as her brother's legs went into Jade kicking frantically. He should have air still, but he'd never gone into someone all the way like this time. Layla orgasmed hard as Jade had his knees in, swallowing slower now as her body forced the big horse into her stomach. His feet disappeared into her mouth just as Layla was able to recover enough to stand up on the bed and lean close to Jade's ear. "You know who has a bigger insurance on them than me? My mom", the young mare told the unsuspecting dragon, "If you help me eat her, we can split this", hand now caressing the undulating walls of Jimmy-full belly, "And her's."

Jade almost started puking out Jimmy out of sheer surprise. But she persevered, and soon the horse was fully inside her. His thrashing had grown in intensity as the horse started asphyxiating in her, making her wet between the legs. She grabbed Layla by the shoulders with both hands, ready to keep the girl from running, but intrigued and not much inclined to eat her right away. Looking into the younger mare's eyes, she said, "You can do that? Swallow and digest her?"

"I know I can! I could get most of Jimmy, and he's... was... twice her size", Layla whispered hurriedly. Jimmy still very much was, but wouldn't be for very much longer, the thrashing in Jade's gut signalling lack of air or realization. "I don't precisely think she'll be a willing though. I know she's watching behind the one way mirror. How about we grab her before she gets smart", Layla whispered quickly, then leaning in to give Jade a deep kiss.

Jade pondered as they kissed. She liked Samantha, but the mare was getting on in years. And was more on the voyeuristic side of the fetish. Layla was... capable and willing of participating. A much better fit for her.

Layla broke the kiss and whispered, "And if you go through with eating me, vids of you and mom and your... dinner dates will be in the hands of the police by morning."

Capable, Jade thought. Very capable indeed. She really had no choice at this point, even if she wasn't already leaning on getting a younger, more compatible new partner. "I guess there's just one thing to do", she said, and caressed the mare between her legs. Jade backed off the bed then, followed closely by Layla, went straight to the mirror walking fast. Not the easiest task when you have a still squirming person inside of you, but she was used to carry the weight. She pushed inward at the correct place, there was a click, and the mirror opened outward like a door, revealing the naked Samantha who was standing up, with eyes and mouth wide open with surprise. A dildo drenched in vaginal fluid was sitting on the floor next to a chair, the only furnishing in the small viewing alcove the mirror hid.

"Wha... What?", is all Samantha managed as Jade grabbed her hands silently and started dragging her back towards the bed.

"A little change of plans", said Jade.

"Remember daddy?", interjected Layla with the widest slasher smile she could muster. "I saw what you did... What you had Jade do to my daddy", she continued as she got another set of handcuffs as well as a ball gag.

"What the fuck are you doing!? What is going on!?", screamed Samantha, trying to escape Jade failing completely at it.

Layla stood before Samantha and reached around her, locking the cuffs in place as her mother struggled, "I get it. It's hot. The hottest. Watching a guy's butt disappear down a hungry mouth. Just meat to be digested. I watched you, and her. It was hotn and got off to it. But that was my DADDY!"

"It was... I... Sorry!", said Samantha before Jade forced her mouth open and Layla pressed the gag into her mouth.

"And now you wanted her to have Jimmy and me! I get it. It's hot. Jimmy is... was... the perfect fill for Jade. Just like dad", said Layla, fingers fluttering over her own clitoris as she thought back once more. Unlike Jimmy, Jon was not willing at any point during his dive into the dragon gut. That part of the experience had been better. Jimmy had really been just a replacement for her father in her fantasies, and the reason she seduced him in the first place. And now she'd managed to get as close to a repeat experience as was possible. And she would be able to remember this experience better. She wasn't peeking through a keyhole. She had BEEN there, fucked the meat. And she had two hidden cameras recording everything.

Her eyes refocused on Samantha, who was mumbling pitifully through the gag and had tears rolling down her muzzle, while futilely trying to get away from Jade. "I can understand about Jimmy. He was a man, and men are there to provide for us... Even nourishment. Even if they don't want to. But I'm a woman. Not meat!", said Layla, then slapping Samantha across the face. "But now YOU are meat. My meat. Fuck you. FUCK YOU!", she said, then opened her mouth wide.

The two super filled women lied on the huge, fit for a dragon and friends, bed, fully satisfied in every way possible. "Ugh... What now", asked Layla with a tired yet satisfied tone, while caressing her own slowly softening belly with both hands.

"We take our time to digest, sweetheart. And when we're done, we go out and let go of them where they can be found easily, and eventually insurance will pay off. And then we move out before anyone is the wiser", said Jade slowly, her voice lethargic, "When it's... just for fun, we, ah, dump them where they can't be found."

Indeed, Layla had some things to learn from Jade, and how to handle the aftermath of these situations. After all, Layla was able to film Jade's and Samantha's trysts with her hidden cameras, but only speculation on how they handled the evidence. Once they were in the clear she had a "friend" she knew would take care of Jade in a fitting manner in exchange for some benefits and no insurance money. Jade HAD eaten her daddy, after all. As to how to deal with her "friend" later... She'd figure that out too.
noego
Been posting for a bit

Re: Issues [F/m vore, incest, treachery]

Postby unicorn » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:25 am

Damn, this is hot as hell <3
Not only horses getting eaten, but sibling incest too, ffff. Doesn't get much better than that :D
Thanks for sharing!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Issues [F/m vore, incest, treachery]

Postby noego » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:00 am

I think that, technically, it is wincest. Or possibly twincest :-D. Glad you liked it!
noego
Been posting for a bit

Postby noego » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:30 pm

Hmm. Is this the forum where we have to have just one post per person? Because I think I have more posts that should be merged here, I think.
noego
Been posting for a bit

Postby CanzetYote » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:37 pm

"Her eyes refocused on Samantha, who was mumbling pitifully through the gag and had tears rolling down her muzzle"

I have some questions regarding that scene:

1. When Samantha cried, did her tears specifically roll down:
A: The bridge of her muzzle and onto the tip of her nose as she hung her head
or
B: The side of her muzzle diagonally and onto her lower jaw and chin

2. Exactly how would Samantha react and what would she say to me if I hugged her, rubbed her back and licked those tears rolling down her muzzle with my tongue during the scene where she cried? Because every time I read that, I fantasize licking every last tear from Samantha's muzzle.

3. Dumb question but on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the saltiest, how salty would Samantha's tears taste on my tongue if I licked them directly from her muzzle?

4. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being freezing cold and 10 being scalding hot, how warm were those tears rolling down Samantha's muzzle?

I know these questions sound weird but please please PLEASE reply back!
CanzetYote
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!