R - Selected World (New Vore Story)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

R - Selected World (New Vore Story)

Postby HellPwnage1337 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:50 am

Hello, guys. New writer here.
I've had an idea for a vore story series that won't get out of my head, so I decided to put it on paper (of sorts). I have the general plot mapped out for the next few arcs, but I still need to iron out the details.

The overall plot is that biology student Richard Stevens gets sent to another world where vore and public sex is a normal occurrence, but since he's a mostly normal person (who has never heard of vore on the internet), he will have to adapt to the world and it's ... odd customs and rules. I'm also adding some Wuxia/Xianxia elements to the story later on as well as some fight scenes.

The only thing I think you would have a problem with is that Richard is kinda a boring person. I'm trying to write him as a stoic person who doesn't really show his emotions unless something really freaks him out (like seeing vore for the first time), and he'll eventually start to open up through the power of friendship (and sex/vore).

I've posted the first 2 chapters (that were originally 1 chapter, but I felt that it was too long so I split it up into 2.) They are pretty light on the sex scenes (especially the first one), as I need to focus on story/explanations. Chapter 3 should have a lot more. The 3rd chapter should be finished in 2-3 weeks. Please give me constructive criticism and/or ideas. Thank you.

PS: How do I submit this story to the gallery? I can't find an upload button anywhere.

PPS: In the first chapter, I translated the other world's language into Wingdings. Just change the font to something normal to see what they are saying.
Attachments
R-selected 1.docx
Chapter 1. (Lactation, Huge Boobs, Multiple Breasts, MILF, Non-vore, Solo, Mini Giantess)
(13.73 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
R-Selected 2.docx
Chapter 2. (Lactation, Huge Boobs, Multiple Breasts, MILF, F/M, Nipple Penetration, Oral Vore, Mild Scat, Fisting, Mini Giantess)
(18.12 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
HellPwnage1337
New to the forum

Re: R - Selected World (New Vore Story)

Postby frogcubus » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:48 pm

You need to shoot a PM at the mods in order to grab yourself a gallery on which to post these, to answer your question.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Re: R - Selected World (New Vore Story)

Postby HellPwnage1337 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:11 am

Thank you. I will do that. So, tell me how you thought of the story so far.
HellPwnage1337
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!