Refreshing Cycle v2

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Refreshing Cycle v2

Postby Ray » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:03 pm

So this is a heavily edited version of a story I wrote back in 2006. You can still find it here if you look. However I decided I wanted to edit it after all this time and improve it some. So now it's longer and a bit better fleshed out. There are actually two additional portions I need to edit and add on at some point, but it works well enough as it is for now. Now, a forewarning: this story contains vore but not only vore. There is some foot stuff in here too and light sexual content. The vore involves one character being chewed up and the other being swallowed whole with some description of digestion.

(originally posted in 2006)

I've always fancied the tiny bit of Final Fantasy XI themed vore I could find out here... but there's never been any writing. So, the other night I thought up a story as I went to sleep and I've spent the last two days working on it.

This is only the first part, and as a warning, this part and the rest of it will not focus just on vore but on others things too as I'm writing this story in an effort to satisfy a large numbers of different interests on this site and other. (namely a Giantess site)

This is the first thing I've written in a long time, and the first 'sexual' story I've ever tried my hand at. The opening is a bit wordy and the vore is not until the end, but I felt this was necessary in order to help non-FFXI players from having an understanding of the world of FFXI (called Vana D'iel).

That all said, I hope you enjoy the first part of my story, and regardless of whether you do or not I would appreciate any constructive criticism to help me improve in any areas you think need work.

One last note: you'll notice that many words spoken by the main character and her friend have too many "R's" in them, this is done on purpose as Mithra (the cat-girl like race in FFXI) roll their 'r's' when they speak. I read this over and edited it a tiny bit just now, and so there might be a few small spelling mistakes. Those will get fixed later when I go over the story again in Word and then upload it in full.

So without further ado (sp?), here you are...

Refreshing Cycle

Remy Io’do-Al sighed in a soft, quiet tone, overcome with boredom as she delicately raised a gloved hand to her cheek, her cat-like ears twitching where they sat, perched atop her brunette covered head. Her almond-shaped eyes glowed like sparkling amber in the flicking torchlight. All around her, her shadow distorted and danced as the flame of the torch was buffeted by a faint wind which could be felt in this deep beneath the earth. In small group, she had wondered about the expansive cavern but many hours of walking left her sore and now she sat alone at their base camp, gently kneading her bare feet with her other hand. They had been down in this miserable cave somewhere on the arse-end of the Valkurm desert for what felt like days to her, but was no more than half of one. Though of-course, it was not the first time she had been in this particular cave and she had lost count of how many others she had explored before it. This particular expedition had been a trying one and her tail twitched in remembered annoyance as she recalled the day’s troubles and the selfish reasons she’d been dragged down here;

“Come on, Remy, its grrreat pay and you’ve always loved Wyrrrms! Now you’ll get to see one in perrrson!” The other Mithra had reasoned, practically squirming with an elation she hoped would be infectious. Her own ambers eyes twinkling as she excitedly twirled her daggers in each hand. Accra Am-Rabat was Remy’s long-time friend and collaborator in object-liberation. The two Mithra not only looked like twins, but behaved like them too; everywhere Remy went, Accra went, and vice versa. As kittens they had both wanted to join Perih Vashai’s elite Mithran Rangers… traveling the lands that comprised the Federation of Windurst, keeping the caravans safe from the bird-like Yagudo and ensuring that greedy Hume men from Bastok did not spoil the land with their soot-belching factories. Sadly, neither of them was skilled with a bow and arrow and in her teens Remy had discovered she had a natural aptitude for Magic, Red Magic in particular. The sort that could heal or harm at will, as arbitrary in its affliction as the Mithra herself could be said to be. Accra had trained as a Ranger for a few months but after washing out of the Mercenary brigade she’d found her way into Nannaa Migho’s “Cat Burglar” gang… convincing Remy to come with her not long after.

Accra had a natural talent for stealing-- her eyes always had that habit of wondering their surroundings, spotting any shiny trinket which her deft hands might wrap their claws around. A turned head, a lost pair of eyes, a couple immersed in conversation, or any other easy mark. She was light fingered and lightning fast on her feet, and that was before Remy had cast the first Haste spell upon the mischievous kleptomaniac. Together the two of them had become Nanaa Migho’s favorite duo; bringing in twice as many goods as anyone else and making Nanaa twice as rich as a result.

The pair’s routine was pretty simple: Remy would cast spells which hid Accra from not only the eye, but the ear as well, and then a simple Haste spell which made sure all of Accra’s movements took place at nearly three times the speed normally possible for even the quickest guard. In and out, they had their loot and were gone from the area in minutes. Of-course, the two young cat-girls were never content with what they had; they always wanted more. They always needed more since they whatever bounty they earned was always spent on the finest drink, a fancy apartment in the richest city in the land, or the finest leather armament. In time, Accra had lead them out of Windurst, beyond the continent of Mindartia, and all the way to the other side of the hume and elvaan dominated continent of Quon… Right down into this dusty, dry cave beneath an only slightly less dusty and less dry surface. In truth, the Valkurm Dunes were not a desert but to Remy's they looked like one. Sand was sand.

“I know you don’t like darrrk places, but… but… I NEED this boomerang! Rrreally! I do! It’ll... it… it will help me with my aim; they say therrre was never a more balanced boomerang ever carved!” She’d emphasized her need by deftly sheathing her twin daggers and pulling off her bonnet, crumpling it up with her hands as she stared at Remy with those innocent little kitten eyes.

“Oh fine, fine! Forrr YOU, I’ll go into that crrramped cave and get you your stupid boomerang!” Remy had conceded, rolling her eyes, “Do you know any White Mages? We’ll need someone to teleport us to Crag of Dem or else it’ll take weeks to get all the way out there…” she groaned, shifting back and forth on her feet, “It’s probably going to take a week to cross the highlands and then Valkurm alone… Oh do you really-”

“Yes, yes I do!” Accra interrupted, “I can use that boomerang for all sorrrts of things! Come on, kiddo, it’ll mean more money for us in the end...” she scrunched her shoulders, smiling and licking her lips, eyes narrowed and gleaming with wicked glee, “More goodies!”

So they’d found a White Mage; Gina Warmth, who was as warm as she was thoughtful and polite… which meant she was anything but. To complicate things Accra had let it slip what they were after… Which meant Gina wanted to bring her best friend, the esteemed, Katharine Duglad; an equally stuck-up Black Mage. Remy had originally hoped that Accra would get her boomerang, and as payment she and her boyfriend, Ajar, would skin the slain Wyrm and sell its valuable hide, horn, and teeth… Not to mention any other valuables it happened to be guarding (as fearsome monsters often were).

Of-course that couldn’t be the case now because Gina and Katharine did not feel safe facing down such a violent creature without some honest protection; so they’d been forced to hire a Paladin named Harken Isold to accompany them. He was a handsome fellow, no doubt… but Remy just knew that the moment he realized she and Accra were thieves he would try to mend their ways… to “show them the Light of the Goddess” as every other Altana-worshipping elvaan felt compelled to do. Do-gooders like that, especially of the stuck-up elvaan variety, could never help trying to smugly direct their "lessers". Could it be worse? Oh, of-course it could… and naturally, it was.

Remy was a practitioner of Red Magic, a Red Mage, master of a field of spells that was neither strictly offensive, like Black Magic, nor strictly defensive, like White Magic. It could heal, it could harm, it could do everything… and she was born a genius with it. She could do things no other Red Mage could do; her spells were faster, and always more potent, and she’d even discovered a whole new one. Despite these seemingly glamorous advantages, Remy also possessed one common spell that become the bane of her existence; the Refresh spell.

One could not simply cast magic by snapping one’s fingers or twitching one’s nose: it required physical energy. Paladins, Summoners, White and Black Mages, and Dark Knights would usually collapse from near-exhaustion if they used all of their energy casting spells. This made them somewhat of a hindrance from time to time… A White Mage could turn the tide of a battle by healing mortally wounded soldiers before they fell, but as soon as he or she ran out of energy an army could be smashed by its adversary. There was one way around that though, and that way was the Red Mage. Refresh required a hefty sum of energy to invoke, but once done it did something miraculous: it replenished the very energy it consumed, and then more.

So every time Remy found herself partnered with another magic user her priority became that one blasted spell. It was nice at first, when she’d learned to cast it… She was always in-demand; never ignored, and always wanted. Very soon she found she had made more money than her less tactically-desirable compatriots could have ever dreamed of. All the while of-course Accra tagged along, which was fine, but it did slow her down sometimes. People didn’t trust thieves (not that they should have trusted Remy either) and even when they did, why would anyone want to pay a thief to help eradicate a troop of Kindred Demons when a Samurai or Warrior was much more suited to the job? Accra was her friend though… someone she'd known almost all her life. She did lots for Accra… and sometimes wondered if she’d ever have anything to show for it.

---

Remy failed to stifle a second sight, listening to the oppressive silence of the cave… listening for…
“REEEEEEMMMMYYY! WE’VE GOT IT! WE’VE GOT IT!” The Mithra cringed, her ears flattening against her head at her friend’s obnoxiously loud voice as it reverberated throughout the cavernous chamber. It was about damned time they found it! She’d been waiting here for three hours organizing the loot they’d found (mostly jewels, not counting the hides, horns, and teeth from the Wyrm) and… she’d arrived at a conclusion: she was done with this charade, tired of being ordered around, fed up with being walked all over as if she were nothing… She was a Red Mage, damn it! The best, even if few knew it. Thse people needed her, but she did not need them. It was time for a change. Remy was going to have some fun… to make sure everyone understood who was in charge, and ensure that no thing and no one ever held her back again.

Day after day, all this week, if it wasn’t Gina, it was Katharine, it was Harken, or all three of them demanding she make sure the moment her Refresh spell wore off that she had it recast. It wasn’t just the three of them; it was Accra and Ajar demanding she Haste them, or giving her advice on how to slow down, poison, and generally hamper and enfeeble their quarry. It was them, and it was every other inconsiderate idiot she had to deal with every day, almost every day, for years on end.

“Remy, refresh me, hurry! I’m almost out of mana… I’m about to collapse!” Did anyone ever consider that she was busy just keeping herself on the edge of exhaustion so that they could casually cast spells, eat pies, and watch the warriors battle? No, of-course they didn’t. She wasn’t sharing this loot… or any loot. It was hers. It was time to exact some magical justice. A smile as smug and confident as it was hungry and cruel, spread from cheek to cheek as she rose to her feet, slipping back into her boots, her ears perked atop her head, her nose twitching, and her tail snapping back and forth with anticipation, one hand lightly resting atop the hilt of her rapier.

A few moments later Accra emerged from the murky darkness, lantern lights bobbing up and down behind her as the others struggled to catch up with the elated Mithra. “I’ve got it, Rem! Oh… its… its more beautiful than I’d imagined, and look!” she commanded with glee, letting the colorful boomerang slide from her grip and fly across the room, flying straight into the top of Remy’s chapeau and knocking it off where it fluttered to the ground.

Remy's smile faltered, her gaze shifting into a glare at this latest indignity.

You hyperactive… short-sighted… thoughtless… twit! That chapeau is worth ten times as much as your stupid boomerang!

“Nice thrrrow…” she replied, her body now motionless and her eyes seeming to look straight through Accra, who paused, one ear twitching quizzically.

“Babe is… something… wrong?” she asked, suddenly feeling very apprehensive. Was Remy really that upset that she’d knocked that silly hat off of her head? Remy had always been a little bit of a stiff-shirt in her own way. Prissy, but she got over things fast, even if only after growling and hissing like a kitten first. She-

“Where are the rrrest of them?” Remy asked, her tail snapping back and forth like a furious snake.

Accra swallowed, Remy's tone making her nervous. She pointed back the way she’d come with her left thumb. The party’s lanterns could be seen, and she could just make out their distant voices. “Um, they’rrre coming just now… Look, I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to hit your chapeau… come on I’ll-”

“..just shut up,” Remy snapped.

The other mithra frowned, confused by her friend’s rising anger, “Sure ok…” It didn't look damaged. It was just a chapeau, a hat, and all that had happened to it was that now it was sitting on the dusty floor, the feather in it disheveled a bit. A quick brushing and it would be good as new. Her train of thought was interrupted as leather-clad hand slapped her on the shoulder,

“Come on, let’s get the stuff and get out of here! We’re rich, we’re all rich!” Ajar exclaimed, striding passed her, taking no notice of her quizzical expression, much less the icy glaze that had fallen over his girlfriend as he kissed her on the cheek, stepping behind her and carelessly knocking the Chapeau aside as he bent down over an assorted pile of loot. “Great, great…” he bit his lip, rubbing his chin with one hand and rifling through the pile of jewels and coins with the other… “Yeah, this should be about… uh… 190,000 gil a piece… great job everyone!” he shouted, standing up again.

“One hundred ninety-thousand…? Well… I suppose that’s not too bad for a day spent toiling in the underground like a miner." said a feminine voice from the shadows, a beautiful hume woman of pale complexion and striking dark hair said. Her accent was a refined one, prim and proper, and her tone never failed to convey her ever persevering air of superiority and high class. Her deep blue eyes, small and angular, never failed to look upon others with that same heir either. A voice all to common to ladies of high (or high-ish) birth. "Wouldn’t you agree, Gina?”she asked, brushing a lock of raven hair from her eyes and then folding her arms as she turned to regard the White Mage.

“Why yes, Katharine, that isn’t such a terrible reward. Of-course I’ve made far more than this in past, but it’s a fair day’s pillaging considering our company,” she teased as she passed Remy, the side of her mouth closest the cat-woman turning up in a smirk as she did so. She couldn’t stand that girl; such slow little thing. Most Red Mages would fall into place and set up a regular order of Refresh casts for the mages and other magic users without being asked, but this one was somehow stubbornly frantic. Though Gina suspected she had seen more than her twentieth year, the mithra pouted and floundered at her assigned task like a young girl scarcely old enough to leave home.

“I’m sure you aren’t implying what I think you are, love,” Harken teased, shifting his gear onto his back and then pushing aside a few of Gina's golden braids so he could kiss her on the side of her neck. “How come you’re so warm to the touch?” he asked, kissing her again before she lightly pushed him away, blowing a kiss toward his lips.

“I’ll let you try and figure that out later, dear Ser. Now won’t you be a gentleman and gather up the loot for us?” she asked, smiling with mocking sweetness. The Paladin grinned back, and then dutifully began to move toward the piles of treasure, fumbling a dusty cloth sack which contrasted greatly with his gleaming white armor. That itself was another great mystery of Vana D’iel; no matter where a Paladin went his armor always stayed spotless.

“Don’t botherrr, Harken… You won’t be getting any of that money. None of you will; I’m taking all of it,” Remy announced, practically snarling the words. She bent down, picking up her chapeau and then extending her arms as though she were about to cast a spell.

“What was that, Rems?” Ajar asked, jumping to his feet, a distressed frown spreading across his face as he noted the seriousness of her tone. He stepped forward, intent on grabbing her by the shoulders and turning her around to look at him, but just as he was about to make contact her body trembled as waves of greenish-blue energy began thrumming over her and making the hair on everyone’s neck stand up. “Hey… what the hell are you doing?!” he shouted as orbs of orange light began to swirl around him… cycling every closer until they zipped right through his body, pulling what felt like his soul out as they went and leaving him light headed… his world spinning around… and around… and around… and then…

---

Ajar was gasping for breath… he knew he was sitting on his knees upon the ground, but he still felt like he was falling, his stomach tumbling end over end. His world was still a blur, but at least it was no longer moving… though he could not see Remy standing in front of him as she had been a moment ago. The cavern was filled with humming power and shouting… both of which gradually died down and then vanished, leaving him in silence as he waited for his eye-sight to come back.

“Remy, where are you, what’s going on?! Hun?” he stood up, holding his stomach and rubbing his eyes with one hand. He could see again, but what he saw made no sense… He was standing on loose gravel amid a rocky field… and… was he outside? He could see the sun setting somewhere far in the distance, it was so low to the ground that it almost looked as though it were lying upon the earth. There were no stars in the sky though, none at all, and… were those mountains, over there, a few miles off to his right or… no… it couldn’t be... yet it was. Those mountains were piles of rupees, emeralds, diamonds, and gleaming gold gil coins. Those were the piles of loot, but if those were the piles of loot, how did they get so big, how did they get outside, and how come… His heart skipped a beat as the ‘sun’ began to rise back into the sky, only it was no sun and it was not rising of its own power. It was a flame which burned at the end of an enormous tree, a tree taller than any tree he’d ever seen in Zi’Tah… and it was being lifted into the sky by Remy. She was gigantic, easily several hundred feet in height. He could only look on in awe… his mind fighting to stop itself from going into shock, from passing out, and it lost.

---

“Don’t rrrun, my little mice; that will only make it worrrse for you,” Remy warned, her face filled with childish and sadistic glee, her anger forgotten in anticipation of what was to come. She always loved this part. She lifted the torch up, the dancing shadows, which had only just begun to subside and tire after her magical display, now gone. Only hers remained, defined and still, only her eyes moving as they scanned the floor for any movement. She quickly spotted Gina and Katharine, holding one another; to terrified to move. A few feet in front of them was Accra, she too was still as a mouse caught in a cat’s glare. Oh, this was going to be wonderful.

She almost jumped, her body stiffening with predatory control as she spied the sparkling little shape moving across the floor. Mithra had amazing eyesight; they could see in the dimmest light and most importantly, they could spy the smallest movement. Harken was trying to get away. Where it was he thought he could run was beyond her.

Oh he's just too cute, and tiny, and I could just eat him up, she thought, almost purring aloud.

Maybe I will, she thought to herself, casually sauntering toward him until she was standing directly above his head. The Paladin stopped, turning his face upward to gaze at the giant mithran woman that now stood over him. His eyes slowly scaled her from bottom to top; following from her leather clad ankles up passed the bare skin of her well-toned thighs and into the inky blackness that encompassed her underside.

“I thought I told you not to rrrun,” she hisseds down at him, making him cringe before her despite himself. Oh, how she liked that. Remy closed her eyes for just a moment, savoring the feeling, her womanhood tingling and pulsing. Kneeling down, she grasped the Knight with one swift motion, lifting him up to her face where she released her grip, allowing him to sit in the center of her palm.

He sat there, pale as a ghost and whiter than his armor. Armor which she was now eager to strip off.

Remy drew in a sharp breath, “Take off yourrr armorrr,” she commanded. Harken stared back for a moment, a hand nervously rubbing one of his long elvaan ears whilst the other fumbled for his missing sword, which had been dropped in uncharacteristic panic and confusion when the Mini spell had hit him, and now sat somewhere behind Remy, still its normal size. Remy blinked, “Don’t make me take them off for you… I might take off your arrrms and legs while I’m at it,” the mithra warned, her warm breath pouring over him. It was strong; though not unpleasant, smelling faintly of the spiced kababs and fruit drinks the party had consumed earlier. He couldn’t help but gaze at her sharp incisors and into that black abyss beyond them.

“I… ok… ok, my Lady” he stammered, untying the straps that held the armored plates to his arms and legs. “What have you done, what did you do to me?" the Knight dared to ask, glancing at her as he undid the fittings of his grieves. It was a dishonorable thing, but he couldn't help but plead, "Please don’t… don’t do anything… think about this… this isn’t right…”

“Quiet," she snapped back, her teeth making an audible "clack" as her mouth clamped shut.

He opened his own mouth to speak again, but then thought the better of it. Remy pursed her lips, giving them a long and seductive lick. “You know… I think you look good enough to eat,” she said, smiling. The knight was silent, suddenly rigid with fear. “I just told you how good looking you arrre, and you can’t even say thank you?” With that she brought her palm up to her mouth and then smothered him inside it, wrapping him up and rubbing him against her tongue as though she were sucking on a piece of still steaming meat. Harken struggled in vain against the moist grip of Remy’s lips, in his panic he opened his mouth to scream, involuntarily swallowing what felt like gallons of her saliva. This was the end, in a moment she would pull him into the inner part of her mouth and then tear him to pieces before gulping him down like a small fish. In spite of his terror, he managed a feeling of glumness and then one of wry humor as he realized this was how he was going to die. Devoured by a voracious mithra. Who could have ever seen such a fate? No one would ever know, but what a song it might have made. A ridiculous song.

Instead he was released after several seconds, drenched right through to his underwear in her warm spit. “Mmm… delicious… I think I’ll save you as a TREAT for laterrr!” Remy giggled and then dumped him into one of the pockets on her coat before he could protest.

---

As Remy's body quivered with delight, Accra's shivered with fear. She sniffled, fighting the urge to cry; she was stronger than that. Trembling, she ducked low to the ground and started walking. How could this have happened? Remy was her friend, her best friend and her most trusted partner. She’d been so good to her, always comforting her when she needed it, always helping her stay motivated to keep studying her magic spells even before she’d been able to master Refresh and graduate from the Mage’s Academy. Accra had always made sure Remy knew about the latest jobs, and the most paying… She always kept her in the loop. In fact, if not for Accra’s persistent pushing Remy would probably have never found her “Mini” spell… the spell she had just cast on her, the spell that as far as either of the knew… never wore off. Together they had found so many uses for it. Fearsome monsters were reduced to minature toy-like beings, to be skewered on the point of a sword or a dagger, or cooked like a hunk of meat, if not devoured raw. At first they had tested the spell on monsters and beasts but later it was only natural they used it in "jobs". A mechanical, enchanted guarding, a problematic door, or a troublesome guard... all could be reduced to a fraction of the size and easily dealt with.

At first they had meant no harm. They were too good to ever need to harm anyone. No hamstrings, no slit throats. The first time they had used the mini spell during a theft they'd planned to just shrink the guards and leave them be. It wasn't as if they were dangerous at such a small size. Only after they had done the deed, breaking into a noble's manor in the Upper level of the grand city of Jeuno, did they both realize how reckless that would be. They'd be found. They'd talk. When the magic spell failed to wear off elite mages would be consulted. Their secret would get out one way or the other, or countermeasures might be discovered. Their advantage could be lost as soon as it had been gained, and so on that first job with the Mini spell they'd gathered up the shrunken guards with the loot and taken them home. On the way they'd discussed what to do with them, leaving them behind somewhere, tossing them over the edge of the city and down into the ocean thousands of feet below, or even selling them as curiosities. Leaving them in an alley or trash can was little better than leaving them behind in the manor, and neither had been quite ready to just kill the poor wretches, so they'd kept them. Days had passed, then weeks, and after more than a month they still hadn't any idea what to do with them and, by that point, had gained more of these pets. Two more guards from another manor and, that time, husband and wife who'd owned the place. With time, they'd found a solution. Had warmed up to it, drawing closer and closer to it. In all that time since, Acrra had never thought she might be on the receiving end.

She gulped… pushing such horrible thoughts out of her mind. If she could reach Remy’s backpack she might be able to hide in it somewhere. Perhaps reason with her when she wasn’t so angry. Though they had never been able to figure out why, neither the Dispel or Erase Spells, which undid al other sorts of magic, had any effect on Remy's Mini spell. A more knowledgeable mage might have been able to figure out the conundrum, but at her new size Accra would never be able to get the attention of another mage Remy would have to do it. She would do it… she was an honest thief. She was coming toward her.

Run! No… don’t! She said not to run! Reason with her! …but she’s crazy! Get out of here, hide, just move!

Too late. Accra turned around, the floor shuddering every so slightly, pebble sized grains of sand trembling and jolting, and then looked up, up, up into Remy’s face as she placed a foot on either side of her and looked down at her half-inch tall friend. She was grinning, her hips swaying ever so slightly and her tail and ears twitching like an excited kitten as she spoke, “You must have hearrrd what I told the otherrrs! …don’t rrrun from me! Of-course, I’m sure that as one mithrrra to another… you can apprrreciate a good chase!” Remy began giggling again as she watched the miniature Mithra look back and forth at both of her feet, she had lost her bonnet when she'd shrunk and her ears were vislble, even as they slunk back tight against her head in an obvious display of fear.

Accra knew better than to try it; Remy would overtake her with one step. Perhaps if she'd been closer to some kind of cover and not exposed on this bare cavern floor, she might have tried to flee anyway, but wishing for better circumstances wouldn't make them so. She swallowed her fear again, craning her neck once more to return her former partner's stare.

Remy continued to laugh, and then clapped her hands together, “Go ahead, honey, make a rrrun for it!” she cheered, waiting another moment for Accra to get the hint, and then letting out a violent hiss to send her on her way.

Accra made an about face from the mithra and bolted as fast as she could. The boulder-sized pebbles zipped passed her, smaller particles of sand and grit tripping her up as she went, but she stumbled onward. For a moment she thought that she might actually be able out-run Remy, but just as fast as the glimmer of hope was able to enter her mind, it was stamped out as Remy’s foot slammed into the ground just feet (from her perspective) from her body, sending a violent tremor through the ground that made her lose her balance and fall painfully to her knees.

She huddled on the ground a moment, her eyes shut, waiting for Remy’s boot to crush her like beetle.

“Don’t stop, Accra!”

Accra jumped jump wincing at the stinging sensation burning up from her scraped knees. Taking a deep breath she was off again, only now she had turned direction and headed toward the left. Perhaps she could run in a circular shape around to the backpack and…

She’s toying with me…

Accra, panting, and struggling for breath ran on… CRASH! Another foot landed right next to her, she stumbled, but was up again. Another crash, and then another, and another… The game continued, on and on. Accra had taken to changing direction randomly; she knew she could never make it to Remy’s backpack and hide there, her only hope was to somehow get her to lose sight of her…

But she won’t... I’m not fast enough… not nearly...

Eventually the pain that had been building in her side came to be too much and Accra fell to the ground, her hands holding at the ache, as if urging it to retreat for the sake of her life. Slowly, she turned her body around so it could look up into the beautifully-cruel face, a former friend’s and compatriot's, which gazed down at her with malicious delight. Pained tears running down her face, she made on last plea for mercy, “P-please… d-don’t… don’t do this… I’m you’rrre friend… your partnerrr in crime!” Accra begged, knowing deep in her gut that it was likely all for naught. It was just business, wasn't it? That's what they'd told themselves for a long time now. It wasn't personal, they didn't target these hapless guards and hadn't meant to capture any of those shop keepers or nobles either. It just happened that way and what were they supposed to do? It cost money and time to care for them and they didn't need pets. At least not many of them. Oh, they'd found ways to make them useful. It had started as teasing with some of the more handsome guards. Flirtatious young men who were quite casual and raunchy once they'd gotten over the shock of what had happened to them. In between bouts of cursing anger anyway. A playful kiss or a lick, a peek up their skirts, or forgetting to store the captives away while the two mithra undressed. Some of them had seemed to kind of like their captivity.

They had both taken things to the next level at the same time after discussing it over drinks on a private balcony on the outer wall of a tavern. They had a sort of affinity for some of those little guys, and gals, and so why not have some fun? They'd like it too. Some of them. So what harm was there? Besides, maybe they could even be made to earn their keep? Caring for them wouldn't be such a burden then. So, still tipsy, they'd come home to their not-quite modest apartment and stripped down after selecting their favorites, opening the large birdcage which housed the fancy doll house they'd bought for their prisoners to inhabit.

"It's time you puny folks did something for us forrr a change," Accra had said, tilt the doll house top open to expose more of the rooms. "Come on, you, it'll be fun!" She'd beckoned, calling four her and Remy's favorites by name. That was when they'd still had names. When the criminal pair had still been naive enough to get to know some of them. Later, they realized this only made getting rid of them harder. Made it unpleasant. So after that they were just "pets" or "punies" or... "mice".

That first time though it had not been anything so dark or dramatic, just fun. The two mithra had spent a day in the markets and auction houses making decisions on their future purposes and then wrapped up the evening casing the next likely joints to fund such endeavors. They were tired and sore by the time they sat down in that tavern, their feet aching. And so Accra had given two captives to Remy and kept two for herself, setting them down at one end of a cushioned window seat while she sat at the other, reaching for her ankles so she could tug off her boots. As she'd pulled first one foot and then the other from their leather prisons she'd flexed her toes, claw-like nails splaying. Unlike Remy, Accra had basic tastes and fashion sense and never bothered to paint hers. It just chipped away anyhow. They had gleamed like pearls in the dimming light of the setting sun. The cool air had been a welcome heaven as it enveloped her feet, moist skin dimpling for a moment at its comparatively frigid touch. With a great "ahh" satisfaction she had turned around to face her captives and then lifted both legs up to the seat. For a moment they had hung over the two tiny hume men, moist soles poised to smother them, but then the mithra had rested them on the cushion just in front of them, toes wiggling in pleasure at being free from their day long entrapment. Remy had noticed the scent of leather and sweat as she undressed her feet but she'd never paid that any mind. Her captives couldn't help but to notice and one grabbed his nose in protest, waving a hand as if it could banish the feline woman's clawed toes, cursing. The other had spoken up,

"Uh... so what are you doing?"

It wasn't SHE was doing anything, it was what THEY were doing. She'd told them as much, "I'm just gonna relax here and," she stretched her toes for emphasis, "you'rrre gonna rub my tired feet." She sensed their hesitation, "Come on, it's the least you can do after we've been feeding you for so long." Perhaps they'd resented that line of logic since, after all, she and Remy had effectively kidnapped them, but what choice did they have? Slowly. Grimly. They had set to their task before too long, though not before Accra had carefully stomped a foot on the padding, an act which finally won their compliance. Each had started by working his body between her toes, hands rubbing at the skin between each toe and against the sides. Accra had wondered earlier if either of the two mithra would be able to feel such tiny hands on their bodies, but it turned out the hume were the perfect size. It was like being massaged and kneaded with tiny pin points crafted just for her, reaching sore and tense spots she'd never knew she had. For the better part of an hour the two tiny men's hands working the flesh between every toe. They themselves becoming damp with exertion, smeared with the grime that had clung between her toes.

Utterly relaxed, she'd yawned and then begun to purr, clenching her toes, pinning her captives between them, and then stretching her whole body out on the window seat until the tips of her claws nearly touched the far end of the window seat, threatening to tear the fabric. Unable to move, her captives had merely hung there. One was trapped between the last two toes on her right foot and he could do little but gently rub his hand against the top of her foot in a circular motion, not sure if she noticed or cared. The other, the one who had covered his nose, had sensed her sudden motion and tried to turn and get out of the way, only to now find himself hanging upside by the waist, his face and chest forced against her now dry but still warm, and fragrant, sole. He had not bothered to continue his assigned task, instead using his hands to try and push his body back up so he could try and right himself, and when that failed, he settled for just pushing his face away from her, admittedly soft, but still dirty and pungent sole, which grew damp again where he lay against it, their sweat mingling. Exhausted, he'd laid there panting for a time, grimacing when his open mouth inadvertently sampled the mithra's sweat. As it turned out, this had just served to continue Accra's massage and it was only later she'd snickered at the realization of the poor man's plight.

On the other side of the room, on an identical window seat, Remy had followed a similar enough course. Unlike her, then, friend, she'd had fancier foot wear that, while hotter, was more comfortable. She was also by nature better groomed, very much eager to taste the finer things in life. While Accra's claws were natural in their coloration, Remy had painted her own a deep maroon. By this time it was chipping away. Later she would command her captives to repaint her nails for her, to great success. However first she too would demand to be pampered with a massage, stretching out almost immediately, something her two captives between the far cushions of the window seat and her own delicate and fleshy soles. Pressing her feet into the cushion she flexed her whole foot and felt the bodies of the hume and elvaan man press and squirm against the underside of each foot, trapped and squeezed between the soft ball of each foot. The elvaan was, naturally, larger, and so she'd felt him more distinctly. When she was tired of that Remy had released the two men and then sat forward so she could pick them up and set them on the window sill. Then she'd rolled over on her stomach, bare legs and feet stretched out. This time she'd needed no verbal command, just a look and flexing of her feet, soles wrinkling, to let them know they needed to climb back down and get to work at her arches and heels. They'd done so, the elvaan with grim duty and the hume... a kind of eagerness. At first his touch had been almost frantic but then slow... deliberate, but powerful. He relished this assignment from his captor and she'd too had purred cooed, hers softer than Accra's, relishing the sensation of the hume's lips on the bottoms of each foot; inside her arch, on the ball, at the base of her toes, and the center and sides of her heel.

Now, she was purring again, an almost sweet smile on her lips, “Oh, Accra… I can barely hearrr a thing you’rrre saying.” Confined within her boots, her toes flexed. She tapped her foot, her grin fading, transforming into a frown, the tip of her tongue peaking out between her ponderous lips, "What should I do with you? I know we go a long way back, but things have changed, don't you see?" A surprisingly delicate prod from the tip of Remy's boot prompted Accra to rise again to her feet, still breathing heavily. "When I can do THIS," she gestured to the pile of treasure and the now deceptively empty cavern, "why sneak and rob anymorrre?"Accra had no answer and after a moment Remy continued, "Couldn't just let you go, kitten." She looked around, eyes narrowing with focus as she studied the dark. "Can't just leave you hear either. That'd be crrruel." Remy shook her head, "I guess this is goodbye then." She looked down at the miniaturized mithra who had once been a friend to her, "I'll make this quick."

The Mithra stared in horror as the bottom of Remy’s boot as her foot swung up and over her head, pausing for a second, just long enough for Accra to ascertain every detail of its sole; the tiny grooves that ran sideways from the boot-tip to the heel and the tiny pieces of sand (the size of fist-size rocks to her) which were stuck to it’s bottom. Accra screamed, “No, no… no no don’t!” She stumbled backward with frightened hiss, her usual dexterity deserting her, causing her to trip and fall onto her backside, her tail pinched beneath her. It should have been agonizing, but for the moment she had no awareness of it. The sole of Remy's boot was descending. Was it coming down quickly or slowly? In her terrified state of mind Accra could not say. It certainly seemed slow, and that perception gave her the slightest chance to think. To beg. She reached out, upward, her fingers digging into the groves of Remy's boot, dislodging tiny pebbles and dust which fell onto her upturned face, upsetting her eyes and forcing them shut. "I'll... I'll..." Accra pleaded, breathless, "You can just keep me. I'd be a good pet!" The boot was pressing down, she had to turn her head to the side. She realized it had stopped. Remy had stopped.

She'd been ready to do it, to snuff out Accra's life with thrust of her leg and a few twists of her ankle. In her head, she could already hear the little mithra's bones cracking and crunching beneath her. It was a sound she knew well. Yet, maybe it wasn't right. She'd liked Accra once, years ago. Since then, after they had entered into their life of crime, Remy's feelings about Accra had gradually shifted away from genuine caring. They were partners in a business, a business that could lethal if not conducted properly. It had gotten easier since the discover of Remy's "Mini" spell, but from the start she'd realized its implications. Just robbing manor houses was a waste of it, yet what else was Accra good for? Remy retracted her foot, lifting it off her former friend and setting it down next to its companion. She touched a gloved finger to her lips, contemplating her mixed feelings on this. One part of her was adamant that Accra was just a liability, had been for a while, and swiftly getting rid of her was the simplest and wisest course. Never hesitate, never get sentimental, just do what needs to be done. That was how you made it as a criminal. There was no honor among thieves. Then again, why not keep her? Remy began to tap her foot again, a hand resting on her hip, tail flicking in rhythm to the thoughts running end over end in her mind. Well, she decided she must have already made her decision. Keep her. It was the least she could do and... it would be kind of a thrill. To have her friend and partner, her companion, reduced to just her plaything. Her pet. Her servant. To have her and own her. Yes, that was the best decision to make.

The fabric of her tabard rustled noisily in the silence of the cavern as she knelt down in front of Accra, who had scarce moved from her position. She still lay flat on her back, head turned to the side, eyes open, but watering from dust and terror. It was a struggle to rise up onto her elbows, the pain of her sprained tail increasing rapidly. What could she say?

"Come on then. I'm going to keep you," Remy said curtly.

"Kay... okay," Accra managed, gritting her teeth and drawing a sharp breath as she stood up. Her steps toward and onto Remy's open palm, first over the tips of her fingers, were halting and clumsy. Twice her foot slipped between Remy's digits and she almost fell over. Once she was on her palm she knelt down, both from exhaustion and in anticipation of Remy rising to her feet again. She dared to look up when she heard the sound of buttons being unclasped as Remy opened the upper portion of her tabard.

"Well, in you go," Remy said, not giving Accra time to respond as she unceremoniously deposited her into an inside pocket, the miniature mithra skidding of the tips of her fingers and into the soft, uncomfortable warm fabric beyond. Landing with a little pain, Accra managed to turn herself around and get one last gimpse of light before Remy snapped several buttons closed, plunging Accra into darkness that would not be dispelled until the next day. As Remy fastened the last button her stomach growled.

She huffed, a hand idly rubbing her belly as she turned around in place, trying to find where she'd seen the other two mages. It took only a moment as the two women were still too afraid to move. While Remy had been distracted with Accra and Katharine and Gina had attempted to cast spells of their own, but it was immediately apparent that the effects of the Mini spell permited no casting. It was as if their mana had fled them utterly. Or perhaps it was itself reduced in size, to the point that even the most basic spell was out of reach? It made no difference.

Remy had decided to save Harken for later — she had special plans for him, but why not sate her hunger here and now with one of these snide hume women? Which though, and how? Black and white, white and black, blond and black. Eenie, meanie, mini... Remy’s eyes narrowed as she debated it, her right ear twitching back and forth, up and down, forward and back.

Remy crouched down onto both of her knees, spreading her hands outward before the two cowering mages, as if indecisive and at a loss for how to proceed. "I'm hungrrry," she murred, her cat-eyes narrowing to slits, the pupils large as she surveyed her prey. “You know…” the Mithra whispered, “…I think I could use something to eat before the hike back to our surface camp tonight.” Remy waited, watching as the blood drained from her captive’s faces. She continued, “I think though, that I’ll let you both choose who that is.” Another malicious smile crept its way outward from the corners of her reddish-brown lips."One of you gets chewed up and the otherrr... doesn't! So who will it be?" She clapped her hands, the leather smacking loudly and startling the girls. They looked at her, at each other, at her again, any which way, then Katherine looked back to her again, her eyes comically wide in her skull. She pulled away from Gina.

"Her eat her!" She exclaimed, letting go of Gina and crawling backward. The white mage was momentarily shocked, the words her friend had spoken having trouble arranging themselves in her head, their meaning jumbled and lost. “Gina, e-eat Gina if you must! I-” she was interrupted by Gina’s shrill voice,

“Wh-wh-wha-wha-what?! No… no please… eat-eat Katharine! I’ll give you everything… you can keep my share of the treasure! Everything! It’s all-”

This time it was Gina who was interrupted, by Remy, “Oh my little dearrr, of-course I can have your share of the treasure… I can have anything I want from you. Even you yourrrself!” With that she leaned her head forward and scooped both women into her outstretched hands, bringing them up level with her face.Their momentary argument was forgotten as they were knocked together, instinctively clinging to one another terror and horror at the choice that had been laid before them. Gina was as quiet as if a Silence spell were cast on her, and her breath came in rapid gasps, her hair limp and loose, spilling over face. She'd been gripped by a cold sweat when she'd first seen the size of the mithra in comparison to her, and now it had returned worse than before. Katharine was not as easily frightened a woman, though even she was almost without her wits as a result of the barbaric and beast-like behavior exhibited by the now giant-sized mithra. Katharine had been caught off guard by Remy’s spell… she had heard of “Mini”, but to her knowledge it was a long-lost magic. Even so, she had assumed the Red Mage would use her new position to rob them, at the worst, but hopefully simply to re-negotiate her share of the profits…

Only now one of their group was to die, and not just to ferocious monster or animal, but to this mithra's hunger and blood lust. If only it would end there… if only… there was a way to manage this conundrum. Katharine shuddered, getting control of herself and again moving away from Gina. She attempted to stand, half succeeded, fell to her knees. She took a deep breath. If not for the loud and sweat-inducing sounds of Remy’s jaws working, her tongue slipping out and licking her lips in an exaggerated fashion. Katharine was unable to look away from that glistening maw, trails of spit streaming down from the roof of the mithra's mouth, from the points of her teeth, pooling in center of her tongue.

It slid forward, reaching out and draping itself over both women, knocking them flat against their captor's palm as she gave them each several long, somewhat painful licks. A mithra's tongue was spiked and at a normal sized, only slightly ruff in texture, offering a slight tickle when dragged across one's skin. However now it hurt. It even cut a little. Gina screamed, and Katharine swallowed both her fear and her revulsion, (among other things), reasoning why Remy should eat Gina and not her,

“I have… powerful parents,” lick, “M-my father is a rich man and I’m-m s-sure he would give you anything you wanted i-if I asked him to. Money…” another lick, this one pulling at her hair and soaking it further “…riches… land… a-anything… I swear. I wouldn’t lie to you,” she finished, closing her eyes in an effort to stave of the sheer terror that threatened to overtake her as Remy stared down at the pair; a hungry look in her eyes.

Remy purred, “A noble? How fitting for such pro-perrr young lady like yourself.” The ravenous mithra sat down, gently crossing her legs. She brought her hand up close to her face again, taking the time to rudely examine each woman with her nose; prodding and sniffing… seemingly searching for something. She pressed her cat-like nose firmly against Katharine’s body, sniffing loudly; the smell of her sweat, her fear, her womanhood, and Remy’s own saliva…

“Royal blood… do you have rrroyal blood?” she asked the miniature mage, her eyes distant and narrow.

Katharine swallowed, her cheeks flushed, “Y-yes… some… a little royal blood… only a little.”

“Well,” Remy replied, “I don’t have any… but I’d like some… a little royal blood… so… I’m going to eat YOU.” She smiled, her amber eyes seeming to glow with contained laughter.

She laughed aloud and then scooped the other woman up, Katharine stared at her, her mind drawing a blank, refusing to comprehend what she’d just been told. She didn’t move as Remy grasped Gina with her right hand and then set her down on the ground in the space between her legs and crotch. Nor did she speak, or scream, as Remy lifted her up by the foot and gently tugged off her robes… and then her boots, and her under-shirt… Her paralysis was broken at last and she began to struggle as Remy slowly lowered her toward her wide-open mouth, its tongue sliding out and over her bottom lip, the whole of her spit-soaked maw twinkling in the dim light. Remy’s lips enveloped her, muffling Katharine’s horrified moans as she dipped her up and down, sucking on her as though she were a piece of candy. Remy moaned as well, but it was a sound motivated by savory pleasure… the ecstasy of the moment and the taste of flavorful food. She continued this slow and rudely sensual process for more than a minute, ignoring the woman’s screaming and pleading and nearly drowning her with spit.

Finally, she stopped, raising Katharine out of the reach of her lips and tongue. Remy titled her head forward and paused a moment to eye the spit-soaked mage she dangled by one leg before her face. She pretended to frown, “Why the tearrrs, little one, have I not been gentle with you?”

The “little one” stared back at her, trying to speak in-between uncontrollable sobs. Why, why would she do this, did Remy not understand what she could do for her, how much her family could do for her? Katharine gasped, searching for the right words. All she could think of was, “Please. Don't.”

Remy’s eyes closed as she arched her head backward again and let the shrunken woman hang above her open mouth once more. She was screaming and pleading, but her words were unintelligible. Sighing again as the tingling in her loins increased in intensity, Remy lowered Katharine down and then dropped her into her mouth, sealing her lips after her. She could feel Katharine try to stand up on her tongue, unsuccessfully. Almost distantly, Gina, far down below on the ground hidden within the shadows of Gina’s lap, could hear Katharine’s last screams as Remy swished her around inside her mouth and then… bit down into her… Katharine's coppery blood spilling out and seeping into every corner of her mouth. Remy moaned, chewing faster and faster…Crunch… crack… squish… smack… huff… slurp… It was almost too much. The flavor, the feeling, the control. Katherine's cries were subdued, but not silenced completely. A weaker, faster, hysterical, fatal cry was heard within the Mithra's cheeks, behind her lips. Remy chewed again and Katherine's cry grew fainter, staggered, and was finally silent... but not her bones. They continued to break and shatter with wet snapping, crumbling sounds. Down in the dark crevice of Remy's crotch, Gina threw up and fell over, only half conscious.

The taste was somewhat grainy, and very salty. Yet Remy found Katharine's flavor to be savory all the same. A warm feeling rose from between the mithra's legs, through her stomach, and right to her head. It had been too long, but that was going to change. Why had she denied herself this for so long? Her power was unique but it's purpose was clear to her now. She was, her kind were, predators. Hunters. Why settle for beasts over men... and women?

A drop of drool leaked out the corner of her mouth and slid down the side of her chin as she opened her mouth wide, smacking her lips and licking a bit of crimson-colored spit from her chin. She chewed for over a minute, she chewed until all of Katharine’s bones had been ground up into tiny slivers and crumbs; until she amounted to little more than a runny paste slathered all over Remy’s crimson-coated tongue. With one last aroused moan, the Mithra slowly swallowed… sighing with pleasure as the last remains of the black mage slid down her throat as she traced its path with her fingers all the way down until it finally came to rest in the warm pit of her stomach.

She sat there for a minute, just enjoying the afterglow of her meal. Almost, she was content... but she needed more. Looking down, she turned her attention to Gina, who had started to recover, sitting up and hugging her knees to her chest, whimpering.

“Why the tears, little mage? I prrromise to be gentle with you," Remy purrred, flashing the quivering woman a smile which showed off her sharp, blood-stained teeth.“Oh… my little dearrr…” the mithra continued, “I won’t hurt you; I’ll be gentle… allll the way down.”

Gina felt as though she were petrified, still as a statue with only her eyes following the mithra's feline-like face as it vanished out of sight, the wicked mage rising to her feet. It was sheer luck which spared Gina from being crushed under foot as Remy's legs unfolded, permitting her to stand up. She was rubbing the fabric over tabard over her crotch and chest, squishing her breasts together, molding them up and down, emitting a slow, deep purr of happy contentment. For a moment Gina dared to hope the mithra had changed her mind, or forgotten about her, but then she knelt once more, grabbing her by the waist between two fingers. As she was lifted up her stomach fell out from under her, her necked jerked back by the force of the movement, and she cried out in frightened, pained surprise, the breath taken out of her again. When at last the movement stopped, she swallowed nervously, controlling herself for only a moment before the rapid breaths came again. She felt nauseous and light-headed, from her fast breathing and the slowly solidifying understanding of what was in store for her.

Her voice came out in a terrified squeak, too choked to be intelligible; garbled just like the thoughts which raced through her mind. She reached up to hold both sides of her head, shaking it in the vain hope she'd awaken from this nightmare. She had no such luck surrendered meekly as Remy cut into her robes with a finger claw, one glove discarded. Bit by bit, her modesty fell away until she was totally exposed, her skin bearing faint scratches where the mithra's claw had almost cut her. Undressed, Remy was ready to claim the rest of her meal and extended her tongue, pressing the woman against its rough surface. While before it had merely smelled of an earlier, normal meal, it now smelled of something else. Something worse. Fresh meat, torn flesh, and barbaric, frenzied-cannibalism.

Without hope or the strength to struggle, Gina tried to shut out this reality. Eyelids and lips shut tightly. She could not escape the scent of blood however, nor the sound of the mithra's purring as she ravished her prey, drenching her in spit once more. With a wet smack, she sucked the woman into her mouth like she were nothing but a raw eel. Sharp teeth closed in all around her and beneath and between her legs that rough tongue began to undulate, to explore her nether regions. The feeling of the cat-womans tongue on her nether regions was sharp and she opened her eyes to darkness as it prodded at her, the lower lips spread just slightly. Reaching up her hands brushed against a hard, slick, ribbed surface. They found no purchase and when her fing tips brushed the side of a wet tooth, she quickly drew her arms back, wrapping them around herself. Without the support her arms might have provided she was forced to wrap her legs around the organ which wriggled between her legs, holding it yet tighter. It pushed deeper her into her and she gasped. At first the feeling of it gliding back and forth beneath her was painful, but then... a long and low, guilty moan forced its way passed quivering ruby-red lips.

Her thighs hurt, bled, as did her most intimate parts, but now they throbbed as well, their own secretions mixing with the mithra's saliva. Try as she might she could not resist and her legs clenched Remy's tongue even tighter. She began to forget where she was, all reality giving way to hot, damp, darkness, and decadent, forbidden pleasure. She moaned again and fell forward, her face landing on soaking wet, rough organ. Gina could could not even breath, foreign spit spilling into mouth and nose, forcing her to swallow it. Still, all she could do was wriggle her hips, side to side, up and down, forward and back, thighs holding tighter to her new lover. Remy's tongue began to undulate and writhe faster, faster, and Gina's heart and desperate gasps along with it. Air, she needed air, the desire for it rising within her, as did the heat, and just as she was sure she would pass out came her release. She arched her back, rising up, mouth agape, feeling cool air blow past her, which she drank with desperate greed. Her eyes had shut again and she could not see the dim light reflecting in flicking points and shapes on the back of Remy's throat. Her lids open just a fraction, but did not comprehend. Did not notice as the twinkling strands of spit vanished into darkness once more. One last moan, a deep breath, and she sagged where she stood then fell forward onto her face again. Gina had not the strength but lay there, draped against her cruel partner.

Remy's eyes were closed as well, the corners of her mouth upturned in a smile of total pleasure and satisfaction. That taste... it was wonderful. It reminded her of her favorite foods of rivers, lakes, and seas. Gently, her tail rocked as though it were seaweed in an invisible current. She tilted her head back, and swallowed.

Gina hardly noticed, felt herself moving. At her size she weighed so little that she could imagine she was weightless, gliding down a warm and wet tunnel. It closed in all around her, pressing into and gripping her body, enveloping every contour. She twitched, tried to spread her legs or move her arms, which were now pinned at her sides.

Thrump, thrump, thrump, thrump, Thrump, THrump, THRump, THRUmp, THRUMp, THRUMP, THRUMP. The beating started somewhere ahead of her, moving closer. Then it was right beside her and so loud it vibrated the surface around her, made her teeth rattle. It was so loud it almost hurt, and it terrified her. A beating heart, a heart bigger than she was. A flesh organ pulsing with the lifeblood of a being that now dwarfed her, the body of a mighty dragon to a hare... no, a mithra to a mouse! A howl of despair and terror welled up within her but before it could escape her throat her face smacked into something. Hard, and wet. Gina's neck was bent backward, painfully, and if that surface hadn't suddenly given way, widening open and creeping over her face, swallowing her, she might have died right then of a broken neck. Instead she was pushed forward into an even tighter place, squeezing her face and head painfully. Then her face was naked, a sour, bloody smell assault her nose. Now her head dangled in open space, then her shoulders, her whole torso, only her ample buttocks holding her place. She bent her knees as best she could, trying to turn around, to reach up for some purchase, but then the muscled tunnel let go and she shot downward, landing in a shallow pool of hot liquid. Mushy bits of... something float within it, all around her. Her bottom rested on something smooth and curving. Wrinkled. Sitting up, the putrid liquid washed off her face in rivulets, down and between and under her breasts, in sweltering darkness. A scream of primal terror sent her bolting to her feet, stumbling, falling to her knees in the muck, which splashed at her face, stinging her lips and eyes. Her nose. Driven by overwhelming panic and terror which burned white hot behind her eyes she crawled forward until she felt the surface beneath her curve upward. It was slippery beneath her fingers but somehow Gina managed to pull herself to her feet and cling to a fold in the giant stomach which surrounded and imprisoned her. To her horror, it began to tilt, upending itself and spending her sprawling, splashing, and sputtering back into that vile, searing soup.

---

Remy was completely overcome by the waves of pleasure that overtook her as she'd at last swallowed the limp but living woman. Remy was sure that she had felt her in there too… only faintly, and only for a few minutes. The Mithra was now laying upon the ground, her Chapeau resting on her chest, a hand lazily pushed up under her coat where it rubbed the bare flesh of her belly. She had lain their for almost twenty minutes while she pleasured herself, finally being rewarded with one of the best orgasms of her life. One that had forced the claws on her fingers and toes to dig into the earth, back arched, tail rigid, mouth agape in a silent roar.

I might get fat off this kind of thing some day, she thought. Grinning and sitting up.

The idea was tantalizing. Who would have thought eating could be so wonderful? She had always loved a good meal, especially one which involved fish, as much as the next person, but this was different. Remy wondered… as a little girl had she enjoyed gobbling up tiny fish more than the other mithra? She had always fancied the idea that those “cute little fishies” were becoming part of her; part of her body, her tail, her ears, and right down to her toes. When her mother had told her they might swim around in her belly after she drank her tea Remy had found the thought funny and delightful. Funny not in a humorous way, but in some sense that she hadn't understood at such a tender age.

Remy had to fight the urge to curl up and go to sleep, through force of will dragging herself to her feet. She blinked as something bubbled and gurgled in her stomach a moment, a smile quickly stealing across her lips as she thought to herself about the two little ladies that now occupied it. Remy shook her head; she could fantasize about it all she wanted later… she could even… Again, the Mithra shook her head clear of such thoughts — that was thinking too far ahead. Right now she needed to locate Ajar and get out of here.

Where had he been standing when she had unleashed her Chainspell? The last she had seen of him he head been… examining the loot. Of-course, he must have panicked at the sight of her and now was surely hiding amongst the pile of treasures. Remy brushed a lock of hair from her face and carefully tip-toed over to the assorted the pile of assorted valuables.

“Oh Darrrling… come out come out wherever you arrre,” she sang, “It runs, it hides… it can’t escape from the Mithra Pride.” She stopped, listening… waiting for the tell-tale rustle of coins or leather as he shifted his position. There was nothing. “Where could you-” she was stopped mid-sentence, a small gasp escaping her lips as she realized where he was: lying unconscious right at her feet. In fact, she had nearly stepped on him.

Poor little fool probably fainted from shock.

She and Ajar had been dating casually for a year. He was not a bad guy, but hardly a poet and certainly not the type to truly work his way into a girl’s heart. None the less she wasn’t sure what she wanted to do with him. She couldn’t very well eat him, not right now anyway. The grin crept back onto her lips.

Maybe I can just keep you as my pet… I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you? Well I would, and it's not your choice anyway.

Still grinning, Remy knelt down and gently picked him up, holding his still unconscious body in her hand for a moment before carefully placing him amongst the wrinkles and folds of her hanker-chief, tucked away in her pouch. Once done she quietly filled her backpack with as many of the most valuable treasures she could find amongst the pile, easily five-hundred thousand gil worth, and then slung it over her shoulder. Her pack slung over one shoulder she began the long hike back to the surface. She was in good spirits, her belly and purse full, and in a few days she would be ready to unleash her power all at once all over again, and in the mean time she could use it against any single person she wished… the summer was still young and who knew what it had in store for her.

All the while, deep inside of her body Gina still lived, writhing in pain, her throat too raw to scream or beg. In her desperation she had attempted to call upon her most powerful magical spell, Benediction, when the pain had become too much. For just a moment she'd felt the burning ease, her raw skin mending itself, but then it was gone. Slowly, the burning pain returned, spreading all over her body. Now it seared into every part of her and it hurt even to breathe. Mucus and digestive juices continued to drip onto her, the sick slurry rising higher, leaving her floating in it. The foul air grew mercifully thick and refused to fill her lungs, mercifully stealing the breath from her already exhausted chest as she dry-heaved and then shuddered in pain one last time, unwillingly surrendering herself to Remy’s gut.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!