Same Size mother/son vore vid I commissioned

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Same Size mother/son vore vid I commissioned

Postby DTH » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Hey guys this is a 30 minute clip from taylormadeclips that I commissioned recently, it came out awesome and I wanted to share it because good vore content like this is hard to come by.

https://taylormadeclips.com/vids/pv_tay ... bellyE.mp4

You can buy it here https://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=t ... eclips.com
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Re: Same Size mother/son vore vid I commissioned

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:41 pm

I must admit, the foly art, and use of a water balloon for bulging belly are super impressive actually. Though I'm not a huge of fan of Mother son stuff, this is really impressive.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bwill194 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:57 pm

Wow, this slapped
bwill194
New to the forum

Postby Slappy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:37 pm

Saw the preview and it looks promising, but I'd need to know a little bit more about the timings of the video before putting any money down. Like, my favourite part of the vore process is when the prey is in the predator's stomach, so my interest in this video is going to depend a lot on how much of it that takes up.
Slappy
Been posting for a bit

Postby DTH » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Slappy wrote:Saw the preview and it looks promising, but I'd need to know a little bit more about the timings of the video before putting any money down. Like, my favourite part of the vore process is when the prey is in the predator's stomach, so my interest in this video is going to depend a lot on how much of it that takes up.

The last 9 or so minutes are all of the prey in the stomach, with her talking about digestion.

I'd say you should get it if you like that stuff because she does awesome here. Also she'll do more like it if it sells well!
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:58 am

I'll admit I was gonna get it, but the website for purchase scared me off before I could conclude the transaction. Doesn't help that the transaction area feels like an early 90s website. Identity theft scares the hell out of me. Is there a better place to purchase this, or at least reassurance this place is safe?
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DTH » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:08 am

Her store is dated but she's been around in the fetish community for decades and is pretty well known. I've purchased plenty from the store and its safe.
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby Barbara93 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:34 am

Does this contain any burps?
Barbara93
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!