Big bro gets turned to shit

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Big bro gets turned to shit

Postby Joshietospace » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:25 am

|WARNING CONTAINS VORE, GORE, SNUFF, DIGESTION, AND DISPOSAL READ AT YOUR OWN RISK|

As a young man Mark always wanted to go to college and to see the world, but ever since his little brother Luca had been born he was put on the sidelines and became a second class citizen in his own home. On Lucas thirteenth birthday he received Mark's tuition money from his father who passed away a year prior. Mark looked up to his father and his father was the only one who payed any attention to Mark, so he was quite hurt when his mother gifted his college money to his younger brother Luca. Something in Mark snapped that day and he decided he had enough of this abuse, so he went online and bought shrinking pills a new product that had been invented last year. Mark eagerly awaited the package's arrival, but just two days later after ordering them they finally came in, but Luca found them first by the doorstep he was quite interested in the black pill bottle and he wanted to see the effects of the pills of which the bottle contained. Luca walked over to the counter barely able to reach the cupboard, he made Mark a cup of tea and put the pill inside and watched it dissolve. Seeing this Luca went to Mark's room and pushed his door open a crack."O-onii san I made you some tea". Mark looked back at Luca and pointed at the side table beside his desk. Luca nodded and set the cup down and went and stood by the door. "Are you gonna drink it? I made it just for you". Mark sighed and picked up the cup and took a sip, surprised at how good it was he drank the rest without giving it a second thought. "H-how is it onii-san"? Mark looked at his younger brother. "It tastes fine now scram I have to study for my college application process". Luca nodded and left the room, but left the door open a crack so he could watch what happens to his older brother. Suddenly Mark felt strange and saw everything around him getting bigger. Luca shocked at seeing this watched in awe. Mark soon finished shrinking, he was the size of a water bottle. Seeing this Luca smirked and walked back in acting like he didn't know his brother was there. "Onii-San! Hmm guess he left". Luca ran over to his brothers chair where his brother was at and jumped on it landing on his brother instantly breaking his legs. Luca heard the crush and grinded on the spot slowly breaking Mark's legs even more. "Mmm Onii-San you feel so good". Luca giggled and stood up to see the damage he had done. Mark was on the chair grabbing his legs sobbing. Luca laughed at his now tiny older brothers weakness. "So weak Onii-San you look like a little french fry bent and soggy". Luca giggled again then had an idea. Luca grinned and licked his lips he picked up his small brother and brought him to his face. "Mmm Onii-San I'm really hungry can you feed your younger brother"? Luca smirked and pushed his brother against his tummy. The boys stomach was making loud audible gurgles. "Hehe that's right Onii-San that's where you're going". Luca smirked as he brought his brother above his mouth. Mark look down his brothers throat and trembled with fear. Mark said "Luca please we can talk about this...your not really gonna eat me are you"? Luca giggled at the question. "Of course I'm gonna eat you Onii-San I'm never gonna get another chance like this so it's now or never". Mark shivered in fear at his brothers lack of remorse for his life. Luca began lowering him into his mouth by his legs. "Mmm that's right I'm gonna swallow you, then your gonna pop into my stomach where im gonna grind you into mush, then your gonna be turned into boy poop". Luca giggled again as Mark's feet touched the younger boys tounge. Slowly Mark settled on his brothers tounge still trembling and frozen in fear. Luca closed his mouth around his brothers torso and began sucking on him. Luca used his tounge to pull Mark's pants and underwear off. He held mark in between his teeth as he loudly swallowed his clothes making mark tremble more. Luca had enough of his brother shaking and began lifting his head making his brother slip further into his mouth. Mark's feet were now touching his throat opening. Luca barely managed to say as he took a photo of mark in his mouth. "Bye Onii-San". Mark struggled and squirmed, but luca put an instant stop to that by swallowing sending Mark down his throat screaming. Luca now satisfied went over to Mark's mirror and patted his belly. "Have fun becoming poop Onii-San". Luca giggled and lowered his shirt over the slight bulge in his tummy. Luca went down stairs to watch cartoons while his brother melted inside of him. Mark was not having fun sliding down his brothers esophagus, but then his foot touched something an opening he knew where he was and held his breath as the stomach pulled him inside. Mark landed with a splash in his younger brothers stomach. He screamed as the acid clinged to his skin and started tearing his skin from his bones. He tried climbing the walls, but to no avail he slid back down into the acids. On the outside luca burps as his tummy gurgles. "I guess my tummy is stronger than you Onii-San". Luca giggled and shook his belly up and down injuring Mark more as acid splashed in his eyes blinding him. Mark screamed for god as his body was slowly torn apart. His last thought was of his father hugging him before his mind succumbed to the acid. Luca felt the struggles stop and he smirked. "Hehe bye bro hope it hurt". Luca layed on his stomach as it gurgled and churned more. Mark's barely recognizable body slipped into his brothers intestines. Slowly his brothers body worked on Mark absorbing a majority of him barely adding a calorie of nutrition for Luca. Mark's scattered remains slipped into Lucas colon and got covered in other waste. Luca feeling the need to use the restroom ran to the one in the hall. Luca locked the door and took of his white little undies and sat on the toilet. Luca squeezed and eventually pushed the log out of him. Luca stood up and saw bone fragments in the log he smirked. "Hehe you stink Onii-San". With that he flushed his brother down the toilet and left the bathroom not giving his now deceased brother a second thought.
Joshietospace
New to the forum

Re: Big bro gets turned to shit

Postby merlovinit » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:36 am

Nice story :D
merlovinit
Participator

Josh's saving grace

Postby Joshietospace » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:24 pm

In a dark room we find our protagonist, a young boy by the name of Josh. He's a slim framed 12 year old male. The young boy wakes up terrified and begins struggling against the bindings on his hands and feet "What is this! Where am i!" He yelled, but as soon as he yelled a door opened adjacent to him and a women came inside…..his mother. "Mommy!" The young boy yelled "what am I doing here!" The woman laughed at his struggles and placed a hand on his head to comfort him she then got close and whispered in his ear dinner. These words froze the boy to his core he had heard about this on TV people were going missing and the only remains they'd find were long coils of shit with bone fragments. The boy began struggling more causing the woman further delight she walked behind him and said "Don't you wanna feed mommy and make her very happy" the boy shook his head and got one of his hands loose he pushed his mother and tried to run, but was quickly stopped when the cell door slammed shut and a small door opened at the top of the room a long rope began lowering down at the end of it a noose. The mother smirked when she saw the rope and she pounced on her son and whispered in his ear "I'm so glad you decided to run now I get to watch you struggle to breathe before I eat you. The boy began squirming, but was overpowered by his mother she lifted him onto the chair and put the noose around his neck he stopped squirming because further reaction would kick the chair from beneath him. The boy look at his mother with tears in his eyes "Why mommy?" The mother grinned and kicked the chair from underneath him "Because I'm hungry!" The woman watched as the young boy began struggling for his life just making the rope tighter his little legs kicked searching for any footing when he found one it was soft and wet which could only mean one thing he looked down in horror and saw his mothers mouth engulfing his feet and tried kicking, but those movements ceased when he heard an audible gulp his mother had begun eating him. She quickly began swallowing the boys ankles and pulled down choking the boy she chuckled and swallowed again sending his knees into her throat creating a massive bulge in her neck the boy shocked and choking couldn't speak his mother swallowed his thighs and began flicking his member with her tounge making the boy squirm more causing her more enjoyment she swallowed the boys hips and his feet were now in her stomach acid and they began to tingle and singe the small boys skin he tried kicking and squirming, but his mother swallowed again all that was left of him was his upper chest she began feeling mercy for the small child and swallowed again up to his neck she swallowed one last time locking her son in her throat she then cut the rope letting her son fall into her stomach. Satisfied with her meal she sat in the wooden chair and rubbed her stomach which was happily gurgling and churning away at the small boys form the chair creaked underneath her weight. Inside her stomach the son was in agony as his skin began peeling revealing muscle which soon began melting as well it didn't take long for him to be reduced to nothing but mush his mothers acid were stronger than he was. His mother burped and a piece of skin came out and she began chewing it like beef jerky she got up and left the room with her soft belly. About an hour later her son slipped into her colon and his mother felt pressure on her backside she smirked and went into the alley beside the building and she began releasing log after log leaving a sizable pile once she finished she looked down and pissed on it satisfied she pulled up her panties and left the scene. The next morning police found the pile, but this being common place now he didn't even make the front page of this morning's newspaper.
Joshietospace
New to the forum

Re: Big bro gets turned to shit

Postby Bright » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:38 am

This would be easier to read with some paragraphs.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to Work to be shared!