Vore animation through photoshop(internals too)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Vore animation through photoshop(internals too)

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:37 pm

I discovered a way to get meaningful animation out of photoshop. Everywhere I read seemed to indicate that you couldn't use transforms in the timeline mode, that was more the realm of after effects. Usually you're limited to position and style changes which don't do much for you. Most transform options are disabled during timeline mode.

I seem to have found a bug or accidental feature that allowed me to perform transforms in the timeline. I made a smart object out of the layer then used the keyboard to move the layer one pixel right. Then for some magical reason the entire transform menu lights up even though it isn't supposed to work from what I read on other forums.

Some of it took trial and error to figure out how to add them properly into the timeline but the results were actually quite satisfying.

OK WHY SHOULD I CARE? WE ALREADY HAVE GIFS
I made this belly move in less than 5 minutes.

No frame by frame animation. You just warp and modify the start and end points and photoshop fills in the rest. It generated hundreds of frames of animation automatically. Even better you can set the frame rate. It takes longer to process but you can make 60fps vore gifs or video. You can even apply sound to the suckers all in the timeline.

I've attached the image and I'll list a link to the source file for photoshop demonstrating the layers and timeline I used to make it happen. I used the warp transform but in theory even more sophisticated animation could be done through puppet warp operations. I'll have to try them sometime.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JiUs3t ... sp=sharing

TLDR; I found a way to make vore belly gifs in a fast easy way that takes less time than the normal frame by frame process.
Attachments
happynow.gif
Last edited by ryanshowseason3 on Thu May 28, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Vore animation through photoshop(sample and template!)

Postby nopeman777 » Wed May 27, 2020 9:24 pm

You are a god for doing this. I can't wait to see progress in vore gifs as they are always so interesting to me. Good Work!
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby chaosbringer68 » Wed May 27, 2020 9:55 pm

Very good. I am going to try to apply this to some of my stuff. Hopefully I'll make something nice.
chaosbringer68
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:03 pm

Realized I could use this to make animated internals too.

Just use the styles part of the timeline and voila. Could probably do an emboss thing too to make slime glisten and move.

template: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PUDjr8 ... sp=sharing
Attachments
internalanimated.gif
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Vore animation through photoshop(internals too)

Postby chaosbringer68 » Fri May 29, 2020 12:20 am

Very nice. I hadn't thought about doing internals with that technique. Again, thank you for sharing.
chaosbringer68
Somewhat familiar

Postby chaosbringer68 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:23 am

I made an attempt to get the slime to move around using the image that ryanshowseason3 posted before. First time working with animation like this. Not sure if this is any good or not.
Attachments
girlgetsdigested.gif
chaosbringer68
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:04 pm

Pretty good, I'd recommend three key points though so the acids can go up and then back down. I'm working on something similar but can't post it here because photomanip.

Also I'm looking to debut it in something bigger. A magnum opus of sorts with video, audio etc
ryanshowseason3
???

Return to Work to be shared!