A Vore Story Series Pilot

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A Vore Story Series Pilot

Postby SimplyDoct » Sun May 24, 2020 5:00 pm

This is a pilot for a new vore story series I wanted to create. All main characters were created using AAU from artificial academy 2. But the only character used from that was Ishii. Please do let me know if your are interested so I can post it to the gallery.

First Day At UNI: Saturday

With summer break coming to a close and many enthusiastic and ambitious kids preparing for their first day of University many people would say this day to be the most thrilling and exciting experience of their life. Well. . .except for one. Ishii Ritsuya was frozen in place along with his luggage just outside of the train station. Ishii’s mom dropped him off and bailed on him to seek out “edible” bachelors. And In a world where any female can see you as nothing more than lunch, Ishii saw his fear to be genuine not just paranoia like his mother shrugs it off as.

It’s been about thirty minutes now and Ishii still refuses to move. He’s been holding out hoping that his mother will realize the mistake of sending him to Paradise University and take him home. Paradise University is the complete opposite if you are a boy. The university is a government backed social experiment to test if vore should be legalized or remain illegal, but just like any crime, although it’s illegal people still find ways to get away with it outside the university. To make matters worse many rumors emerge from behind that campus’s gates and not a single one gives Ishii any motivation to go. ‘Aw man, I hate it here! I just want to go home and lock myself in the closet!’ Ishii thinks to himself as many people passing by shoot weird glances or give him a reassuring pat on the back and some generic speech about how he has the power. Engulfed in his own imagination however he fails to notice someone approaching him. Women begin to gasp and men mutter under their breath a short prayer for Ishii as the person approaches Ishii from behind.

Within seconds Ishii’s face crashes and his heart sinks, as a gurgle rings into his ears and something presses against his back. “Well? Aren’t you going to acknowledge me?” a lively voice taunts as Ishii turns around slowly wincing as if she’s already about to pounce on him. She gives a questioning look as Ishii takes a defensive position and holds his eyes tightly shut. “Hey *brrp* are you okay?” she lightly shakes him causing him to fall over. Unconscious, Ishii lays flat on the ground causing a crowd to gather around. The girl lets out a small giggle, “Well I guess I can fit another, but after that I gotta go.” She whispers to herself, bending over picking up Ishii without any problem and placing him over her already distended gut. She proceeds to carry him into the women’s bathroom with a bith of pep in her step like she just found her true love. Once she makes it to the bathroom she spots a woman with the same idea. The blonde wore a red shimmering dress with matching shoes. Her meal’s feet were swallowed, trapping whoever they were to the same fate Ishii had coming. The blonde woman smiles standing up, “Well looks like you’ve been busy.” she coos “ and it looks like you're not done either.” she says rubbing her stomach as the occupant struggles leaving bulges and hand imprints. Ishii’s kidnapper only smiles and giggles and moves aside for the woman to walk through. As soon as she leaves Ishii’s would-be predator leans forward sliding Ishii off her gut and onto the hard tile making a loud thud. She then removes Ishii’s shoes and places his feet into her mouth. She begins to lick over Ishii’s feet, giving him a light taste to see how he tastes. She then lets out a small moan, Ishii was delicious. His skin was sweet and tender. Without hesitation she forces him deeper into her maw, swallow after swallow she eats the still unconscious Ishii not daring to stop and take a breath. It wasn’t long before she reached his private areas. She stopped and began to massage his member with her tongue feeling it tighten and push against her tongue. She steadily begins to lightly suck making Ishii climax against his will. With another moan she lays on her gut a heavy blush plastered on her face as her nostrils try to regulate her breathing. After enjoying Ishii’s private areas for a while, she continues to swallow Ishii. She grabs his hands and stuffs them into her mouth along with his torso. She then sits back hoping gravity will help her meal slide down her throat. Her already sloshing stomach begins to expand to accommodate her second meal of the day. After gulping down Ishii’s shoulders only his head remains open for one last breath of freedom. As she begins to swallow Ishii’s head her outfit gives out exposing her midriff. Her breasts are barely being held in her yellow bra as they rest on her stomach. With a few more gulps she manages to swallow Ishii’s head tracing his head as it slides down her throat and into her stomach. Rubbing her even bigger stomach she lets out a sigh of relief and a loud belch that echoes in the bathroom. Her stomach begins to argue with her and rumbles and let out loud gurgles that send shivers down her throat. “Ooooo *BURP*… I think I*hic* may have*urp* overestimated myself.” She says squeezing her stomach. She drags herself to the wall, her stomach dragging across the bathroom floor and sits against the wall. She then digs her phone out of her pocket and calls someone. “Heey *urp* I don’t *huff* think I’ll be able to make it today hehe” She then puts her phone away and attempts to stand up. She places one hand over the sink and another against the wall as she pushes herself up. With one last push she is standing hoisting her huge stomach in the air. She placed her hands on her back to give support to her straining vertebrae as she waddled her way out of the bathroom and out the train station to head home and digest her new meal.
SimplyDoct
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!