Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Postby wamdueCastle » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:58 pm

ok ive seen the video, was really enjoying the start of it, the dom talk, the humiliation, that was nice. Then I loved how much you enjoyed me, how you kept touching your stomach. Not sure about the farting, not keen on it by itself, but if it had lead somewhere, then great, but it didnt seem to.

As for you, I like your clothes, and the wig is good, I might like others better, but if I was sat opposite you at a table, I would want to be there, as you tease me, and love key humiliate or emasculate me, so we both know what is going to happen when you take me home.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:00 pm

wamdueCastle wrote:ok ive seen the video, was really enjoying the start of it, the dom talk, the humiliation, that was nice. Then I loved how much you enjoyed me, how you kept touching your stomach. Not sure about the farting, not keen on it by itself, but if it had lead somewhere, then great, but it didnt seem to.

As for you, I like your clothes, and the wig is good, I might like others better, but if I was sat opposite you at a table, I would want to be there, as you tease me, and love key humiliate or emasculate me, so we both know what is going to happen when you take me home.

thank you for the feedback! I'm actually REALLY looking forward to filming a dinner date vore video in the future (i can' film in my kitchen ATM).

the dom talk was really fun! i'm really looking forward to exploring that side of myself more.

- Betty
<3
trans girl pred into same size vore at your service
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:24 pm

bettyburp wrote:
wamdueCastle wrote:ok ive seen the video, was really enjoying the start of it, the dom talk, the humiliation, that was nice. Then I loved how much you enjoyed me, how you kept touching your stomach. Not sure about the farting, not keen on it by itself, but if it had lead somewhere, then great, but it didnt seem to.

thank you for the feedback! I'm actually REALLY looking forward to filming a dinner date vore video in the future (i can' film in my kitchen ATM).

the dom talk was really fun! i'm really looking forward to exploring that side of myself more.

- Betty
<3
a dinner date is a really good way to tease the whole experience. I hope you can let find your Dom side and express it really well, even if its just for selfish reasons.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:43 am

Seeing you lie on the couch with a big belly and sleepy look is a nice scene.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:45 pm

Hey y'all!
I'm filming a new video tomorrow, and I wanted to share the plot idea so far and see if y'all had any ideas for additions and what not before I film it.
I'm going to be writing up the script tonight, and I can add any good ideas to it before I film.

Thr background:
I'm your cutie stoner trans girlfriend and we've been dating for a little bit, but I told you I needed to wait until I'm ready to have sex. So imagine how excited you were when i hit you up with "come over bb, Im ready now. let's smoke and fuck!"

The video starts with you sitting next to a very excited and horny me, telling you how excited I am to finally be ready to fuck. I pass you a packed chillum and lighter that I have waiting for you, and you start to smoke it. Meanwhile, I'm taking hits from my bong and talking dirty with you, telling you how much I'm looking forward to finally having your cock inside of me, and how much closer it's going to bring us. You start noticing you're feeling a little couch-locked and sleepy. Well... I actually gave you an Indica to subdue you so you would put up less of a struggle. You see, we're not going to fuck, i'm actually going to swallow you whole, hahaha. MMMMMMMmmmmm... you're looking might tasty right now. *licks lips* I'm definitely getting the munchies right now. It was nice knowing you babe! :gulp:

I don't think I'm going to film any disposal talk or digestion in this one, though (i will again in future videos!)
What do y'all think so far? What else would y'all like me to add to it?
I'm definitely open for script ideas for the after section.
I'm also toying with the idea of using a more natural sounding text to speech voice for the boyfriend part, especially if there's anything specific anybody thinks would work really well or add it to. I'm open to ideas!

I'm really looking forward to filming this bc I think it's gonna be a lot of fun!!!!

Love y'all!!!

- Betty <3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:06 pm

Im not a stoner, so im not really going to add anything, just you do you, thats the really sexy thing.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:10 am

wamdueCastle wrote:Im not a stoner, so im not really going to add anything, just you do you, thats the really sexy thing.

so
awww, thanks! :-D
it's funny bc I'm actually a legit Medical User, and ironically one of the thing I use it for is appetite stimulation bc of digestive issues. I don't wake and bake to feed my head, I do it bc I need to feed myself period, LOL.
that's actually how the idea came to me. i was getting my breakfast bong packed and I was like "Hey... wait a minute!" :idea:

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelover14 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:31 am

I'm just now catching up, first off, LOVED absolutely LOVED your first full unmasked vid. Was incredible. I'm already loving the idea of this second one even more. Love a good stoner pred! Don't know if it's something you could make work, but I love the pred talking to the prey once they've been gobbled. The idea of hearing you talk to your boyfriend and teasing him once he's in your gut is like my favorite thing. Just a suggestion. Also in the future if you ever need voice work, more than happy to help! :D
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:55 pm

vorelover14 wrote:I'm just now catching up, first off, LOVED absolutely LOVED your first full unmasked vid. Was incredible. I'm already loving the idea of this second one even more. Love a good stoner pred! Don't know if it's something you could make work, but I love the pred talking to the prey once they've been gobbled. The idea of hearing you talk to your boyfriend and teasing him once he's in your gut is like my favorite thing. Just a suggestion. Also in the future if you ever need voice work, more than happy to help! :D

Yes!!! That's a wonderful suggestion, I'll definitely talk to the boyfriend after he's in my belly! :D
i'm so happy that you're enjoying my videos so far! i know i keep saying it, but it really does mean a lot reading positive feedback. :-D

I'm glad I decided to check back here before I started filming :D

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:00 pm

bettyburp wrote:
wamdueCastle wrote:Im not a stoner, so im not really going to add anything, just you do you, thats the really sexy thing.

so
it's funny bc I'm actually a legit Medical User, and ironically one of the thing I use it for is appetite stimulation bc of digestive issues. I don't wake and bake to feed my head, I do it bc I need to feed myself period, LOL.
that's actually how the idea came to me. i was getting my breakfast bong packed and I was like "Hey... wait a minute!" :idea:

- Betty
<3
we dont have this "Medical User" thing in the UK, not sure how I feel about being vored whilst someone is high.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:45 pm

wamdueCastle wrote:
bettyburp wrote:

so

- Betty
<3
we dont have this "Medical User" thing in the UK, not sure how I feel about being vored whilst someone is high.

i won't be offended if you don't like this one. i aware that not everyone is going to like every video. :)
it's funny bc recreational weed is also legal where i am. As for the Medical thing, besides helping with appetite I use it for my PTSD (child abuse survivor) and pain from fibromyalgia and spine problems. it does legitimately improve the quality of life for me significantly.
i also get that weed is not for everyone, and I still respect people that don't smoke. :-D

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdele50926gb24 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:52 pm

Wait, where is the videos?
pendingdele50926gb24
New to the forum

Postby bettyburp » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:05 am

sektornet wrote:Wait, where is the videos?

the links to my previous videos are on the previous pages, and I'm currently uploading that latest stoner gf one :-D
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:10 am

Hey y'all!!! Filming got delayed, but it ended up working out in my favor. I was able to pretty much perfectly shoot what I had envisioned in my head. And by pure chance, a new dress I bought came this morning (way earlier than I expected) and it ended up being the perfect outfit for the video. In this video I'm wearing the Red wig that I got (next video I'll be wearing the final wig - the Brown one).

So, yah, same plan as above. We've been dating for a little bit, but we haven't had sex yet. I invite you over under the guise of getting high together and then fucking, but I really had other plans. I got the munchies and it's for you, babe! :gulp:

https://mega.nz/file/B9U2SSxA#aiSAh5tWE ... Kug8vZdxeo

This came out really well and I'm super excited to share it with y'all!!! Let me know what ya think babes!

- Betty
<3

SCREEN CAPS:
vlcsnap-2020-07-07-00h59m48s945.png
Before I eat you

vlcsnap-2020-07-07-01h00m11s357.png
*gulp* *BURP*

vlcsnap-2020-07-07-01h00m28s160.png
After

vlcsnap-2020-07-07-01h00m41s348.png
Didn't you want to be inside of me?

vlcsnap-2020-07-07-01h01m21s454.png
You could never satisfy me this much sexually...

vlcsnap-2020-07-07-01h01m56s268.png
*burp*
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:04 am

I think that dress is really cute.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby wamdueCastle » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:07 am

Im always going to be a bit turned on by you yourself, but the idea of a woman who opens my eyes to something new is always something ive been keen on, even if in your case you have another motive.

Would love to see you with your nails done, maybe one day I can paint them, before im swallowed.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:09 am

Thank you Bright! I love even in more in person than I did when I ordered it. I didn't even realize how perfectly the design/shape of it would fit over the belly like that.

wamdueCastle,I totally will paint my nails in the future!
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:46 am

im gonna be so jealous and so turned on.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:33 pm

Hey y'all!

I'm wanna film the next video using the brown wig within the next few days or so. i think i want to attempt a Dinner Date scenario!
Bright wrote:
Just throwing out an idea:
You film a dinner table decked for two.
"Dinner was good, but guess what's for desert. You are."
Lean back on couch, pat belly.

I realized I'm pretty sure I can film this within the confines of my bedroom. I've been really wanting to do a Dinner Date scenario for a while, so I think I'm gonna attempt it next.
I'm gonna start working on the script today, so I'm open to input!!! :-D

I was thinking, do y'all want me to keep up with hard dom attitude, or do y'all want me to branch out a little bit? It's been really fun exploring different parts of myself thru this, and maybe if not with this video, I would like to find a way to be a kinda upbeat and bubbly pred. I could even save that for a willing vore video in the future.

- Betty
<3
Last edited by bettyburp on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm

Guess who had a burst of creative energy and already banged out a pretty decent script?
THIS BITCH.

Here's what I got:
(Video opens with me across the table from you gently patting my lips with a napkin)
Hey, babe, did you enjoy the meal?... Yeah?! It’s amazing?! Thank you! It’s an old family recipe, I wanted to cook something special for you. And I mean… (starts rubbing belly in satisfied manner) I think you understand why I went with the choice I did.
(*BURP*)(gently pats lips)
Now it’s time for dessert. I have a VERY special treat for dessert. It’s going to be a big surprise! I’ve been letting it sit for a little bit until I’m ready for it. It’s a bit heavy, but there’s AWLAYS room for it. There is absolutely nothing in the world that will leave you feeling more satisfied after eating. And, it’s high in protein to boot! You ready for it? Okay, close your eyes! I’ll be right back!
(video fades out)
Alright open your eyes!
(video fades back in, I’m standing over you, licking my lips)
Surprise! YOU’RE the dessert!!!
(VORE) :gulp:
(video fades back in)
(I’m lying on the couch rubbing my big belly)
(*BURP*)
There is absolutely nothing more delicious for dessert after an amazing meal like a good boyfriend. (*BURP*) I am soooo stuffed, but (*moans*) it is the best feeling stuffed you can feel. Fuck, I can’t think of single thing that feels better than having my entire stomach completely filled with a good meal… and boyfriend on top of that for dessert.
(talking to belly)
Sorry you had to find out like this… (*BURP*) about being absolutely fucking delicious and all. I mean, I could have told you, but then you would have run away, and that’s no good. I can’t eat you for dessert if you run away, silly boy.
(rubs belly)
My belly is so big right now! Omigod, I legitimately look pregnant right now. Talk about a Food Baby! Not pregnant just eating good, am I right?
(*BURP*)
(keeps rubbing belly until video fades out)

let me know what y'all think!!! aiming to film tomorrow!

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!