Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Postby bettyburp » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:39 pm

oof, got off to a late start today, so i won't be able to film today, but I am going to get stuff set up tonight and try do a dry run thru and what not. I did that before filming the previous video and i felt i ended up filming the closest to what I had in my head so far. I'll also probably try on some outfits and figure out what I want to wear in it, too.

definitely still open to any suggestions or additions or what not!

hope y'all are having a good day! i definitely am!
(personal note: 100 gecs are my favorite band ATM and their remix album finally dropped today and it absolutely SLAPS. i'm feeling GOOD today :-D )

- Betty
<3
trans girl pred into same size vore at your service
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Can I just say I reject this idea that a willing vore is an issue of him not being to satisfy her sexually, or a need to humiliate him (as much as its something I enjoy), it could be that they are in a happy relationship, but this is that one moment of true bliss between them, something they discuss maybe have role played before, and both parties are going to get so much pleasure out of.

It stands to reason that if woman can swallow and digest a whole man in a vore like fashion, men are predisposed to enjoying it, or why else would it be a thing.

BTW do you ever have a "dry" run?
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:02 pm

wamdueCastle wrote:Can I just say I reject this idea that a willing vore is an issue of him not being to satisfy her sexually, or a need to humiliate him (as much as its something I enjoy), it could be that they are in a happy relationship, but this is that one moment of true bliss between them, something they discuss maybe have role played before, and both parties are going to get so much pleasure out of.

It stands to reason that if woman can swallow and digest a whole man in a vore like fashion, men are predisposed to enjoying it, or why else would it be a thing.

BTW do you ever have a "dry" run?

right?!? i honestly really want mix things up and do some willing vore scenarios next. the idea of the vore being both consensual AND mutually getting pleasure out of it might actually turn me on slightly more . there's an added layer of sensuality to it when both parties are enjoying the experience :-D

BTW - head's up y'all - there's a chance I may not get to film it tomorrow. i have to go run some errands with my room early in the afternoon. i'll see how much energy I have when i get home, i wanna make sure things get done correctly. :)

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:21 pm

You know im a fan, and always want to see your work. the womans take on it, is always going be to sexy to me.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:44 pm

*BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPP**
*daintily pats lips with napkin*
Guess who just got finished eating another boy?
:gulp:
*burp*
Me!!!!!!
Video coming soon!!!!!!!!!!

- Betty
<3
20200713_192935.jpg

20200713_192948.jpg

20200713_193119.jpg

20200713_193129.jpg
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:51 pm

god(dess) im so jealous, the hair, this new dress, I love it.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:43 pm

wamdueCastle wrote:god(dess) im so jealous, the hair, this new dress, I love it.

thank you!!!
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:03 pm

GREAT NEWS!

I finished editing and uploading it!
PRESENTING: https://mega.nz/file/NhlHkTzR#oO-mlk1Vp ... ILIFiUKeB4

I think it came out not too bad. it pretty much follows the previously shared script/scenario of the dinner date. No major changes to anything.
Starts off with me sitting across from you after dinner with empty plates in front of us on the table. I tell you have I've got a secret dessert, and to close your eyes. When you open them, I'm standing over you. you're the dessert! Then it cuts to a shot of my growing belly while I devour you ( *omm nommmm nommmm* :gulp: *burp* ) Final shot is of me laying back on my couch, satisfyingly rubbing my swollen belly, filled with you. I comment on how tasty and satisfying you were, and how I look legitimately pregnant. Talk about a food baby! :-D

I hope y'all enjoy watching it as much I enjoyed making it!!!
Let me know what y'all think! :D

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:32 pm

one day im gonna write a Betty Burp fanfic, but for now im going to enjoy the video, and enjoy thinking of myself as your little food baby.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:12 am

A very nice dress there.

I really like those selfie pictures.
The video is nice too.
I noticed that you have a guitar on the wall, can you play it?

Potential idea for a scene would be:
"I'm going to play a song for you, it's called, I just ate you and you're not escaping."
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:04 am

Bright wrote:A very nice dress there.

I really like those selfie pictures.
The video is nice too.
I noticed that you have a guitar on the wall, can you play it?

Potential idea for a scene would be:
"I'm going to play a song for you, it's called, I just ate you and you're not escaping."

Yes, I do play guitar (along with bass and mainly synths these days). It's erm, kinda funny you say that, bc I've thought about writing a song about vore before :lol: I don't know if i'm ever going to do that tho

i have always wanted to make a vore themed music video.Would anybody be interested in that?
2 songs that immediately come to mind are "Maneater" by Hall & Oates and "Cannibal" by Kesha.
the videos cold be made up of a bunch of "before and after voring" scenes in different outfits, and shots of me laying down and rubbing my belly in a very satisfied manner.

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:03 pm

wamdueCastle wrote:one day im gonna write a Betty Burp fanfic, but for now im going to enjoy the video, and enjoy thinking of myself as your little food baby.

OMG, that's awesome! even if you don't, i am absolutely flattered and honored that you even want to write a fanfic.

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:21 pm

wamdueCastle wrote:one day im gonna write a Betty Burp fanfic, but for now im going to enjoy the video, and enjoy thinking of myself as your little food baby.

also, depending on the specifics of it, you know I could possibly film it for you, right? :lol:
Just sayin',i'm still likely going to sell videos in the future, but i need to practice my Personalized/Customized Scenario skills first...
This is open request for all, too: if any of y'all have any personalized scenarios you would like me to try and make for you (and share) I'm open to that right now.

Do you have a specific fantasy involving me swallowing you whole inside your head? Let me try to film it!!!! Pretty please?
:-D :gulp: *burp*

C'mon, let me fulfill your fantasy! Let me be your little Vore Whore hehehehe... :wink:

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:34 pm

bettyburp wrote:

also, depending on the specifics of it, you know I could possibly film it for you, right? :lol:
Just sayin',i'm still likely going to sell videos in the future, but i need to practice my Personalized/Customized Scenario skills first...
This is open request for all, too: if any of y'all have any personalized scenarios you would like me to try and make for you (and share) I'm open to that right now.

Do you have a specific fantasy involving me swallowing you whole inside your head? Let me try to film it!!!! Pretty please?

C'mon, let me fulfill your fantasy! Let me be your little Vore Whore hehehehe... :wink:

- Betty
<3

yeah, I can say with confidence, anything I write, will require location filming and nudity, to film.

Also dont ever let me set something in the future, I will get VERY distract with the tech of the time, and kink will fall by the way side, as I set up that future in detail no one asked for.

Thinking about it, that does beg a question, im gonna ask you via PM
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:07 pm

also what city do you live in? or should I set it somewhere neutral?
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:38 pm

bettyburp wrote:

- Betty
<3

Got to say, that's a mighty dangerous proposition to be throwing around. I might have to come up with something over the next few days that would work if you're really willing to do this kind of thing.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Postby bettyburp » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:11 pm

hey, y'all!
i've been doing some thinking over the past week about what I actually want to do for myself with this all.
i'm actually going to hold off on making any custom videos after all for now. i honestly don't want to put too much pressure on myself at the moment, there's a lot of "in the air" stuff happening in my real life right now.

that being said, i am 100% to video ideas and suggestions right now. without going into full details (related to the "in the air" stuff) I can only film still in my bedroom, and I'm honestly getting writers block when it comes to video ideas to film within the confines of my bedroom. please help me eat you! LOLOLOLOL!!!

i would really love to make another video ASAP!

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelover14 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:53 am

Hey Betty! I'm sorry I haven't checked in in a bit. I wanted to just continue to heap praise on your vids though. I just caught up with your two most recent ones and they are GREAT! You're really developing a knack for this. I don't have any ideas for your next one at the moment, but I'm excited to see where you continue going with this!
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:58 pm

If you film yourself under the covers of a red duvet, you can pretend you got eaten.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:35 am

vorelover14 wrote:Hey Betty! I'm sorry I haven't checked in in a bit. I wanted to just continue to heap praise on your vids though. I just caught up with your two most recent ones and they are GREAT! You're really developing a knack for this. I don't have any ideas for your next one at the moment, but I'm excited to see where you continue going with this!

thank you so much!!!!

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!