Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Betty's same size videos (trans girl pred)

Postby bettyburp » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:12 am

Bright wrote:You could use a napkin.

I don't see any problem with you hiding your face. Vore is already on a "suspense of disbelief" line to begin with.

A different idea would involve you wearing a scarf, pretending to be outside in the cold.
"You look cold, let me warm you up." <eats person in view>.

Good News! The face hiding isn't going to be an issue soon, bc I've decided on purchasing a few wigs for myself. Once I have them I decided to take the next jump and show my face. I figure a wig would provide a similar level of slight anonymity as the mask, but doesn't limit possible scenarios.

Give me like a week or so, y'all, to set up a dedicated area for filming now I that I definitely know I'm gonna need one. And specifically relevant to your (Bright's) scenario, I'm going to be putting an armchair in it for after scenarios EXACTLY like you described.

I'm going to keep making the TikToks for y'all in the meantime. Can't just leave y'all hanging high and dry. :)

- Betty
<3
trans girl pred into same size vore at your service
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Hey y'all!

Have a small update for you today :)
Ended up getting drunk on margaritas last night and wondering to myself "Would I still be able to fit into my tightest little black dress while wearing my belly?"
And the answer was YES.
so OF COURSE i took some drunken selfies with my big belly squeezed into the littlest of my LBDs for y'all.
i mean? take a look for yourself, how could I *not* share?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNND
i have a short bonus video of my lying down in my bed sensually rubbing my swollen belly for y'all, with me pulling up my dress just enough to get a little bit of exposed belly on a few occasions, and ending with a little on command burp ;)
https://mega.nz/file/x0UAXS6a#BOueB9eO4 ... M916RDQB3c

Hope this can hold y'all over while I work on some new TikToks for this week and setting up for bigger things...

Let me know what ya think darlings

- Betty
<3

20200428_001149.jpg

20200428_001232.jpg

20200428_001243.jpg

20200428_001610.jpg

20200428_003019.jpg
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:34 pm

Geez, the burp vid and dress selfies are fantastic! <3 Likin' the three other new vids too.

Also, just noticed the "Hi How Are You" tattoo. Neat.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:29 am

Nice stretch of that black dress there.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:54 am

a little update:

my plans are to film at least 2 new TikToks later today, and have them edited and ready for y'all by the end of tomorrow :)

i bought this really cute button front top with videos in mind, it and arrived this morning! i'm glad that the belly showing thru the open buttons detail in my previous vid was so appreciated, i *thought* that was a nice touch ;)

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gendor » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:29 pm

bettyburp wrote:I am open to ideas... go on... Digestion in what sense? Like having my belly shrink back down?
Believe it or not, if that's what you are looking for, I could actually do that.

I am very curious... How would you do that?
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bettyburp » Fri May 01, 2020 12:18 am

Gendor wrote:
bettyburp wrote:I am open to ideas... go on... Digestion in what sense? Like having my belly shrink back down?
Believe it or not, if that's what you are looking for, I could actually do that.

I am very curious... How would you do that?

In one of the other replies I mentioned that I made what was *supposed* to be a DIY belly inflation rig, but it doesn't inflate quick enough to be of use for that purpose. On the other hand, if I wait until it's inflated and then just pull the hose from the pump, the belly start to deflate and shrink, making it perfect for digestion. ;)

Oh, and for everyone, i got the 2 videos filmed!
editing them in the morning :)

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Fri May 01, 2020 5:50 am

With the power of video editing, you can just switch out <belly> with <pillow> to have it <digest> between scenes.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Fri May 01, 2020 11:58 am

Bright wrote:With the power of video editing, you can just switch out <belly> with <pillow> to have it <digest> between scenes.

Ooh, yes! If i really wanted to get fancy with simulating digestion (via the magic of editing) I could start with the bigger belly (with is on it's way to me), then switch to the smaller belly, and finally switch to wearing the inflation/deflation and letting it deflate to simulate the digestion process.

I'm so excited to be able to start making even more detailed videos for y'all!!! :)

Oh, for everybody, new videos should be ready late afternoon or evening!

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby HisashiHinata » Fri May 01, 2020 3:38 pm

bettyburp wrote:
Bright wrote:With the power of video editing, you can just switch out <belly> with <pillow> to have it <digest> between scenes.

Ooh, yes! If i really wanted to get fancy with simulating digestion (via the magic of editing) I could start with the bigger belly (with is on it's way to me), then switch to the smaller belly, and finally switch to wearing the inflation/deflation and letting it deflate to simulate the digestion process.

I'm so excited to be able to start making even more detailed videos for y'all!!! :)

- Betty
<3

Do we have a status on if you’ll be doing any weight gain vids? (Weight gain as in assets, not full on fat.)
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby bettyburp » Fri May 01, 2020 5:03 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:
bettyburp wrote:

- Betty
<3

Do we have a status on if you’ll be doing any weight gain vids? (Weight gain as in assets, not full on fat.)

i'm hoping to eventually be able to do that. the main setback is that the silicone prosthetics to simulate that type of weight gain are a little expensive (double the cost of the belly for the butt/hip prosthetic). i would like to be able to get those at some point bc of the realism in appearance (vs just padding). Low quality/effort padding is a pet peeve for me, so if I'm going to do it I have to do it right. i'm a bit of a perfectionist, and if the quality would be good enough for me to personally watch if it were anybody else, then I won't release it. :)

- Betty <3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Fri May 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Videos are Ready for y'all!!!

First video:
We met on a dating app, and we're just playing it by ear on our first date. You ask me if I'm hungry. I tell you that I am. You ask what I want to eat? the answer is of course YOU!
https://mega.nz/file/5gFnjIQI#sRAcgLijP ... CYnkFrEBlA

Second Video:
This is a special one for y'all... this TikTok has a name... VORE-GASM.
We met at a club. We catch each other's eyes and there's immediate chemistry between us. After some hot and heavy grinding inside, I lead you outside to a hidden little alley with fiery lust in my eyes. I pull you in closer. Then I eat you. The feeling of you inside of my belly filling me up just turns me on so much... OH, FUCK. I'M GONNA CUM... ;)
(I'm wearing that tight little black dress in this one. I also tried to do a little simulated belly inflation transition. AND it features orgasmic moaning that i recorded especially as a special bonus for y'all for being so supportive so far.)
https://mega.nz/file/Z0NmhKoD#QAr0XNPXa ... UNuc3VcSzQ

Hope you enjoy these as much as I did making them!

- Betty
<3

TikTok4_before.png
TikTok4_after.png

TikTok5_before.png
TikTok5_belly1.png
TikTok5_belly2.png
TikTok5_after.png
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Fri May 01, 2020 6:52 pm

The belly inflation transition worked pretty nice.
I like how that black dress stretches.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Sat May 02, 2020 1:05 am

Thanks Bright!

Wanted to throw out a concept to y'all for a series of videos somewhere in the future.
The working title is "To Vore A Predator" and it has a special place in my heart as a CSA survivor.
It would be essential be a Vore-themed throwback parody of "To Catch A Predator", except instead of Chris Hansen getting pedos arrested, I would swallow them whole.
It wouldn't be POV, it would be filmed 3rd person like an actual episode. I would start each one reviewing the guy I'm about to eat. then i would have a knocking sound or a doorbell when they would arrive. I would then step out of frame to let them in - at which point you hear me eat him. I then would walk back into the frame with a huge belly after having gorged myself on him. Was thinking I could end the episodes with a catchphrase like "Tune in again next time on 'To Vore A Predator' - Where the Predator becomes the Prey!"
It would be a feel good series. It's a win-win: I get to vore somebody, and the world has one less Chomo.Might even make a little humorous and light hearted at the same time.
Any opinions on this?

Edited to add: I would probably also do special episodes related to different dates. Like for Trans Day of Visibility or Remembrance I could have special episodes where the "predator" I'm voring is a TERF or a transphobe. Y'know, stuff like that. Maybe vore some homophobic bigots for Pride. We could have fun with it. :)

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat May 02, 2020 8:03 am

Sounds like fun.
Try doing one and see how it turns out.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bettyburp » Wed May 06, 2020 9:21 am

HI Y'all!

I've been dealing with some real life/personal issues the past few days, and wanted to apologize for the radio silence.

I'm hoping to make a couple new vids sometime before the end of the week to share. I would like to keep doing at least 2 videos for y'all each week for the time being (until all my props and supplies arrive). Good news is that the bigger silicone belly looks like it's arriving by the end of the week, so there's a good chance I might end up making y'all some bonus videos with that.
I'm personally really looking forward to be able use both bellies in the same video to simulate eating *TWO* people...mmm... I mean, if I decided to treat myself to 2 prey at once, shouldn't my big, bloated, stuffed belly reflect my gluttony? Surely, if I decided to indulge a little and push my belly to it's limits by swallowing a second person whole while somebody is already in there would cause it to get EVEN bigger.... MMMMMMMPHHHH... y'all... I got BIG plans in mind...

which reminds me... would anybody be interested in me doing a subscription sort of deal where i would regularly produce more "premium" videos in addition to contributing free videos regularly here? If I did something like that I would be able to afford more props of different kinds and make more advanced videos. So, a lot of what I would be making from it would be going back into content creation. Like, i would LOVE to have multiple options for weight gain simulation. I don't know where to find it, but I'm looking for a better belly inflation rig solution so I could add some belly inflation transitions to simulate me swallowing somebody and them entering my stomach. Something like this would definitely help me be afford something like that.
I want to keep making free content and am going to be investing a lot back into content creations, I assure y'all right now this bitch isn't looking for a get rich quick scheme. I fucking love vore, y'all. like, i fucking LOVE it. i would not have to noticed no trans girls making same sized videos and gone "fuck it, I'll do it myself" otherwise LOL
I also realized the subscription idea would sit better with me and it's "thanks for supporting me! let me give back..." vibes vs the individual kink video market which is often filled with creators who clearly are NOT actually into vore or really understand it at all (and are obviously about the $$$ ). I HATE videos like that. I just wanna create the content that I want to see and maybe help a little with trans representation to boot :)
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Belloc » Wed May 06, 2020 10:33 am

Real cool work on these videos! Great outfit choices and really good work on that belly expansion after. Also, I love the use of the mask for the transition between pre- and post-vore. It's really clever, honestly a pretty smooth transition, and it's honestly a cute aesthetic all its own. Also kudos on going the extra mile of not only making the videos but then making highlight screengrabs of it.

Nothing wrong with trying out some sort of patreon/kofi/tip jar type thing. A lot of artists have done it here, so I'm sure there's some folks who could give some idea of what would be the best way to set things up. And there's nothing wrong with earning a little on the side to support your hobby!
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Wed May 06, 2020 1:30 pm

Belloc wrote:Real cool work on these videos! Great outfit choices and really good work on that belly expansion after. Also, I love the use of the mask for the transition between pre- and post-vore. It's really clever, honestly a pretty smooth transition, and it's honestly a cute aesthetic all its own. Also kudos on going the extra mile of not only making the videos but then making highlight screengrabs of it.

Nothing wrong with trying out some sort of patreon/kofi/tip jar type thing. A lot of artists have done it here, so I'm sure there's some folks who could give some idea of what would be the best way to set things up. And there's nothing wrong with earning a little on the side to support your hobby!

Thank you! I really appreciate hearing the positive feedback! :)
I've been surprised that the mask has been fine with so many people. I was worried that was going to turn people off too much.

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby bettyburp » Thu May 07, 2020 2:06 pm

Awesome, y'alL! I got one new video for today and another coming in the next day or so.

In this one, I'm just chilling at home and realize that I'm getting hungry. Hmmm.. I know! I'll order delivery! Great idea, bc that delivery boy sure hit the spot!!!
This was a scenario i've wanted to do for a while since I used to be a delivery driver. I was thinking of using the company I used to deliver and adding a little dig at them (something like "it's not like (redacted) cares about their drivers enough to come look for him" LOL), but decided against it hahaah.
Here's the link:
https://mega.nz/file/w4k3DJwB#5p_QGcBCA ... 6l5HGoTUgA

Hope you enjoy! I'll have this week's 2nd one in a day or so. I also got an updated delivery date of Monday for my larger belly, so next week I'm going to try and put it to use in a bonus 3rd video that'll be the first attempt of my "To Vore a Predator" concept. I'll vore the first baddie and wear the smaller belly, and then wear the bigger one after I vore a 2nd one. Even have an idea for at the end me being like "that's all for todays episode... since I don't have room for anybody else inside my completely stuffed belly right now *BURP*". ;)

TikTok_Delivery1_before.png

TikTok_Delivery1_after1.png

TikTok_Delivery1_after2.png

- Betty
<3
bettyburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sun May 10, 2020 8:28 am

I almost expected to hear sound effects of "t-rex" and "Wilmhelm scream" as you went offscreen haha.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!