The Commorisco Club (2nd ch posted)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Commorisco Club (2nd ch posted)

Postby Capicola » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:47 pm

Hey everyone. I've been into vore for a few years now, but this is my first dive into writing it. I'm super proud of this piece and I'm planning on turning this into an entire multi-chapter story. This first chapter is mainly for setting the stage and leaves a lot of open questions that I plan on delving into further in ch 2.

G/T, oral, fear play, M/F, M/M, unwilling, non-fatal

The Nefarious Dealings of the Commorisco Club

Chapter one: An Exquisite Meal.

Her introduction to the netherworld had been completely disorientating and happened so quickly that she did not have much time to even panic. There had been a blast of freezing air and something rose up to grip her legs, clasping them together and before she could do more that flap and sway in an attempt to regain her balance, the thing that gripped her yanked and down she fell. Through the floor and through the earth and down into the ether. She was only vaguely aware of the others’ voices crying out with her, but they were soon swallowed up by the dark freezing void into which they were pulled. Then there was darkness, sudden movement, and clawed hands that grabbed and held her, forcing her hands together and pulling her about. No matter how she moved or tried to break free, there seemed to be more large hands waiting to grab her. Her head began to swim just as the world seemed to open up, the darkness pulling away like tendrils of smoke around her. Then, just as a very large face of a very large someone came into focus, she fainted.

“Yes,” said a deep voice from high above her. “Yes, these will do nicely…”

The buffeting of the floor beneath her jolted her awake. She tried to shake away the fuzziness that made her brain buzz disconcertingly and it was only when she tried to sit up did she realize her arms had been bound to her chest and something had been placed over her mouth. Her first instinct was that it was duct tape, but when she began to pry her mouth open to try and wiggle her lips free, the material would not give and seemed almost like a second skin, moving along with with her. Her feet were unbound, but her shoes were missing. Her socks too. Everything was dark and the sound of her breathing was loud in her ears. When she stretched her leg out to try once more and sit up, it hit something cold and solid. She was not given any more time to explore her cage before everything lurched and dropped, the hollow thunk of the metal below her striking the ground. A voice spoke then, muffled by the shell of her containment and far above her.

“My dearest gentlemen, my lady,” said the sulfurous voice – male. “I have for you here five of the most excellent specimens, each freshly caught just this evening. We recommend all new customers to partake free of any additives, to fully experience the flavor.”

The sound of something tapping rhythmically against the metal, just on the other side of where her foot was, sent a sort ‘tink tink tink’ echoing around her head and the sudden realization struck her; it was a dome.

“You are encouraged to use whichever method you prefer,” continued the voice. “And should you need, we have hot towels for any…spillage that might occur during the course of this evening’s meal.”

She could hear then several low fluttering sounds that sounded like several someones…laughing?

“Enjoy.” And then, her dark world exploded with light. Sound, no long obstructed by the dome, flooded her ears - crisp and succinct. White stretched out before her and she blinked against the assault on her retinas. The blurry shapes of four others, people she vaguely recognized from the frat party, were there too. Their arms bound to their chests, mummy like, with wide cream colored bands. Their mouths covered with the same material. They were all looking around, confused and bleary eyed. A boy she knew from the drama department suddenly cried out, his scream greatly reduced by the white tape and his feet back peddled in a panic rush, his eyes staring up at something. A hand, large, and sporting sharp, claw-like nails rose from the dark and reached out to grab the boy’s feet, dragging him back towards itself. Deep throaty chuckles from all around them set the air vibrating.

“Heh heh,” chuckled the large shape attached to the clawed hand. The voice mellow and melodic. “I don’t think he likes me…”

The others were starting to move now in the same way as the first boy, bristling against the bands that held them as they saw whatever it was beyond the shadows and trying to squirm free. And one by one, hands far larger than they had any right to be came from the dark to grab and pull them. But she was froze with terror, not sure what to do or what was happening and unable to will herself to at least attempt to escape. A velvety chuckle from above her sent ice down her spine.

“Curious,” it said. “Mine doesn’t seem to mind.”

She could not help but look up, but knew in her heart she did not really want to look. Dull purple eyes peered at her from the dark and she could just make out the vague shape of a face. It’s mouth curved up into a toothy grin and she could not help but noticed their shape. Curved and deadly. She understood instinctual she was looking into the eyes of a predator and it was only then that she felt the stirrings of fear. He was easily fifteen feet tall, possibly more. His hands were as wide as car doors and his nails…long and sharp like knives.

“It seems only appropriate, my friends, that I say a few words” said one of the great monsters. The dark blob of its shape rose as though standing up from a chair and then she suddenly realized where they all had been brought. Beneath her was the cold hardness of metal. A plate. The white expanse around her, a table cloth. The monsters looming over her and her fellows…diners. And the collection of hapless college students were the acting entrees. The standing speaker continued. “It has been…quiet a journey. I believe I speak for everyone in saying that this has been a long and frustrating wait for this moment. And I thank our little friends for their…generosity towards our humble club’s good health. To happier and more content days, my friends.”

Answers of affirmation were had and the monster sat back down, one hand reaching out for his terrified dinner as the poor girl tried to wiggle away. A sudden shriek of fright drew her gaze away and she felt instantly sick. The boy from the drama department was dangling from the open jaws of one of the monsters. Most of him was already inside the monster’s gullet with just his legs left outside to kick wildly against his devourer’s lips. The same mouth that was curled into a cruel smile and its eyes glowing in abject delight. And with a powerful, audible swallow…the boy was gone. The monster sat back with a breathy sign of contentment, one hand resting on his visibly swollen belly.

“Ah,” he said, drawing his tongue across his bottom lip, and patting his satiated middle. “I do love it when they squirm.”

More muffled cries of terror and cruel laughter hit her ears and she swept her gaze across everything to witness something similar playing out with each of her fellow students. The monsters were leaning in, the light exposing their real selves as they took hold of their prey and set to working the screaming and crying humans into their wide eager mouths. Those jaws opened farther than looked possible and their throats bulged and contorted grotesquely around their meals. Their victims’ struggles had little to no effect and were utterly superfluous, but seemed to please the monsters greatly.

She mewled in fright upon seeing her monster’s hand hover above her, curling into herself on instinct and trying to wiggle away. Fingers reached down to pluck up one of her feet and he spun her around so she was face to face with him, but he did not released her leg. Instead, the thumb and forefinger rubbed her calf idly as the he loomed over her, the bulk of his upper body casting her in deep shadow, and his face so close she could feel the heat of his breathe. She could make out the bulking shape of horns protruding from the crest of his hair. His other hands drew around and cupped her back to help her sit up and she was forced to crane her head back to keep eye contact. Tears started to pool in her eyes and her stomach was clenched so tightly, it made her nauseous.

“Such a skittish little morsel,” he purred, violet eyes seeming to glow as they soaked her in, belaying deep predatory hunger and want. “You tremble, my dear. If you’re so cold, allow me to warm you up.”

He lifted her from the plate as though she were nothing, cradled almost delicately between his two hands. “Such a petite little thing,” he mused with a devious smirk, turning her head towards him. “I should think you’ll go down quite smoothly.”

His mouth opened wide then, jaws stretching out and a dull red tongue rose up to greet her. As she stared into what would be her death, she felt the back of her mind slip just as her she entered the hot chasm of his maw. She had not blacked out for very long, but when she came to, her shoulder was pressed down into the moist plush muscle of the monster’s tongue and her head touched the back of his throat. Her feet dangled from his mouth and cushioned by his lips as though to keep his sharp teeth from cutting into her. Faint lines of light framed the outline of his smiling lips. Animal instinct and adrenaline hit her like a freight train and she began to wildly jerk about, a pleading mantra screaming in her head. No, no, no, no, no please. Please, please, please, don’t swallow. Don’t swallow!

“Oh ho ho!” her devourer murmured around her, tongue pushing her up and down with each word, jostling her about. “She seems to have found some spirit at last. Mmmm. Butter and sweet cream...”

Time seemed to freeze for several moments as he just held her in his mouth, the broad tongue under her sweeping back and forth, soaking her clothes and skin in thick saliva. The indignity of it and sheer…disgust of it were far in the back of her mind as she concentrated on one thing alone: not to take that long trip down his throat. Her other shoulder scratched painfully against his hard pallet as he nursed her, but she could not do much beyond fruitless wiggles. His mouth was not big and she recalled how the other monsters seemed to stretch around their victims as a snake might. She had always been petite and thin limbed, so he did not seem to have any trouble fitting her inside. His fingers brushed the soles of her feet just outside his mouth and she kicked at them, the whole of him vibrating with an amused chuckle. And then the world tilted up and gravity pulled her down, the top of her head pressing against his uvula and then the back of his throat. The muscles just below her relaxed and opened and she slipped into the grip of his gullet. Once it seemed to have a good hold of her, everything contracted and she was pulled down with a jerk as he took his first real swallow of her. Pleased hums reverberated around her followed by another more powerful gulp and her chilled feet touched the hot flesh of his tongue. He played with them for a moment, seeming to enjoy the sudden temperature change, before swallowing one more time. His throat had a proper hold of her now and she went down just as he predicted. Smoothly.

She had no concept of what being eaten, whole and alive, would be like. But in any cartoon she had ever seen as a child, there was always a wide pocket for the character to fall into with space to move about. In the monster’s belly, there was no such space. It was like sliding into a garbage bag filled with petroleum jelly. Soft and slippery and clinging. The bands around her, whatever they were actually made of, seemed to instantly dissolve and she was able to pull her arms free at last and used them to great effect. She pushed at the walls of the monster’s stomach and her hands just seem to sink further into the supple flesh and she gave it a few kicks. There was no air and she knew she would suffocate long before his gastric juices had a chance to even start on her. As she struggled, the walls pushed in on one side and through the muscle and flesh and fat of the being who had made her his dinner, she heard his laugh.

“Settle in, pet. You’ll be in there for a while yet.” True terror finally seized her and everything became an erratic motion. Every piece of her jerked and flailed and pushed and kicked. If she was to be his dinner, she was going to give him one hell of a bellyache. Much to her satisfaction, she heard his grunt in discomfort. She felt his press his hands to his swollen middle, rubbing at her through his flesh. “Settle, I said. Settle. It won’t be long now.”

Her skin began to tingle strangely and at first, she feared she had been wrong about suffocating before digestion set in. But it did not burn her at all. A great wave of exhaustion swept through her like a pulse and her limbs felt so heavy. Her efforts lagged and slowed until she was still. “Ah,” said the monster in deep satisfaction, the velvet returning to his voice. “There we are.”

There came another pulse and it was as though it was sucking the life from her. Her chest heaved with labored breaths as she lay in pit of the monster’s belly, waiting to die. The material around her mouth had weakened and she was and to move her lips. Another pulse hit and she cried out in fear. The flesh cradling her trembled and a sudden rush of cool fresh air blew in from above her.

“Breath.”

She took a deep breath that shuddered. A fog crept into her mind as deep exhaustion blurred her thoughts. Another pulse drew the last drop she had in her and she knew no more.

……………………………..

Outside, the monster settled into his chair, giving his belly an affectionate pat now that his body had started in on the girl and she had finally stilled. He sighed, satiated and full. Around him, his fellows too seemed lost in the throws of after dinner bliss, their own meals still and quiet. To his fellow club members, Magnus he held up his wine goblet in a toast. “To an exquisite meal.”
Last edited by Capicola on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Capicola
New to the forum

Re: The Commorisco Club

Postby Capicola » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:38 pm

Second Chapter!

No actual vore occurs in this chapter, but there is a good bit of vore referenced and a whole lot of yummy fear play and GT interactions. Also some much needed exposition.

[Chapter Two: You are formally invited…

She had only gotten drunk once since arriving at college. Not tipsy or buzzed. Properly wasted. There had been so many people there and someone had pressed a can into her hand and there were cheers for her to “Chug, chug, chug!” The rest of the night was a blur of cheers and beers and music so loud that it drowned out any and all common sense. The next morning had been like waking up in a pool full of gravy after being repeatedly run over by an SUV. So the feeling was vaguely familiar when, much to her surprise, she woke up at all.

Gravity weighed her down and a permeating fatigue had left her with as much strength as a kitten. When she had opened her eyes, there had not been much to see. It was dim, but not dark, and she could just make out the faint shapes of the other students. They were silent and still, but she could see they were breathing. Alive.

That’s weird, she thought dimly. When did he eat them…?
And memory flooded back with a snap and her heart was immediately pounding. She tried to sit up, but only managed to pusher herself up onto her elbows for all of three seconds before flopping back down. There was simply no strength left in her. Something soft, but firm below her cushioned the impact and her face met the smooth brush of velvet. A decidedly very different texture than the insides of a monster. Almost as though she did not believe it, she ran her fingers across it, fascinated and baffled by it.

Was that all a dream? She wondered. Had she blacked out after drinking? She certainly felt terrible and her head swam. But it had seemed so real. The bright light, large hands lifting her, the heat of wide open jaws…

Someone behind her was stirring, groaning as they too began to slow process of waking up. By the sound of it, they felt just as unwell as she did.

“Augh…what was…where,” she did not recognize the voice. “Oh God…”

It wasn’t long before all of them were stirring, but it was obvious after only a few moments, whatever malady afflicted them, it had left them with no strength to do much of anything.

“W-was….was that…” said another voice. The boy from the drama department. Upon hearing his voice, the memory of seeing that…thing, swallow him whole flooded back. “Did that really happen?”

From somewhere near her feet, she heard a girl start to sob.

“Did someone spike the drinks?” someone was asking. “Because I just had the most fucked up nightmare…”

“Was it about a giant who swallowed you whole?” the drama department boy joked, but his voice trembled, betraying his true fear. The other voice was silent and the girl near her let out a frustrated grunt.

“This isn’t happening,” she muttered. “This isn’t real. It’s just a bad hangover. It’s just…”

“If all that was real we wouldn’t be here. We’d be dead!” said someone new. “We’re just trippin’…someone must’ve slipped some shit into the keg or…”

“It was so real,” the drama department boy said and she could hear the emotion in his words. “Oh god, it was so real. I serious thought…I thought I was gonna die…”

The room suddenly illuminated with a soft white light and looking up, she could see an orb floating near the ceiling. And the ceiling was very far up indeed. The room they found themselves in was dome shaped with the curved walls draped in pleated dark red velvet that clustered together at the top near the orb of light. The space was round and the floor was scattered lazily with large ornate cushions on which each bleary eyed student lay. Jutting from the wall behind them was a length of gilded metal that curved around with the shape of the wall, encompassing half of the space. The only thing she could think it to be was some sort of walk way, but she did not see any stairs. It was too far up for any of them to reach. As she took in the sight of it all a small voice in the back of her mind spoke up.

It looks like a stomach…

In the light, she was better able to see her compatriots now. The boy from the drama department was small and thin, even for a freshman and wore a ski blue hoodie and khaki shorts. His hair was a messy bush of dark brown atop his head and every so often he would run his hand through it. The other girl was taller than she was and had more of a feminine shape. The sleeveless coral blouse she wore was heavily wrinkled now and there were holes in her leggings. She must have styled her hair with plenty of product because the tight bun she had pulled her hair into was virtually unmolested. The athlete was well tanned and his red shirt was tight against his torso. She supposed he must be on the football team. He was big enough to be. And then the last of them was a dark skinned boy dressed in a Mario kart t-shirt and gym shorts. None of them had their shoes.

A corner of the velvet wall hangings rustled and parted to reveal a teal wood door. Much to their collective horror, the door was several stories tall. And when the brass handle began to move, they all seemed to have found what little energy they had and crawled, panicking, further away from the door. They slipped off the cushions and all crowded under the shelter of the metal outcropping.

She was panting by the time she managed to squeeze next to the drama department boy. His brown eyes were wide and terrified as he blindly reached for her hands and she did not resist, grabbing onto his own. They trembled just as her own did from equal measures of terror and exhaustion. The broad shouldered athlete was cursing over and over in a delirious mantra.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, oh god, fuck…”

The hinges on the door were silent as it swept open and the shape of the monster stepped through. She had been calling them monsters and though they certainly were, there was more human qualities about them than she had first realized. He was tall, very tall. A giant maybe. Her first estimation had been 15 feet or so, but now she was thinking closer to 20. He wore a dark overcoat with metal studs across the shoulders and upon his fingers he wore many rings with dazzling jewels. A single silver ring pierced his left eyebrow. He had a square jaw lined with faint stubble and dark blond hair from which two curling horns protruded. Red pupils peered at them from 20 feet above and his lips pulled back into a smug sharp toothed grin. Beside her, the drama student gave a pathetic whimper and began to pull at her and pushed himself closer, as though trying to bury himself against her. And she could not blame him one bit.

This was the monster that had devoured him.

“How are we feeling, little ones?” he purred. The sound of his voice made her stomach clench. When he received no reply, he hummed contemplatively to himself. “I can see you’re quite bewildered at…” He gestured vague to the room around them. “…all that has transpired. I’ve come to explain ourselves and to…well. To have you understand how things are to be.”

His red eyes settled on the small slim form of the drama student and his grin turned predatory. He took a full step into the room, closing the teal door behind him and pulling the velvet drapes back. As though to say ‘there will be no running from me’ to his captive audience.

“You will be feeling quite poorly yet,” he said, approaching. He took long deliberate steps around the cushions, using his foot to push one aside. “Nourishment will be brought later to revive you and you will remain in here to rest until you all are quite recovered from our…” He was upon them now, looming over the pathetic shelter of the metal ridge. He crouched down and his body blocked out most of the light and all they could really see of him were the red of his irises. “…enthusiastic first meeting. So let us have introductions.”

With that, he reached out towards the drama student. Large digits pressed against her arms as they pushed her away to curl around the doomed boy who could do nothing but offer up weakened squirms as the large hand drew him away and up. The monster stood to his full height, studying his prize and smiling greedily all the while. He gripped the human boy around his middle with one hand and supported his lower half with his free one. The jewels on fingers sparkled.

Pale with dread, the boy shook his head, pleading. “P-please…please don’t.”

“Hm? Don’t what?” The monster grinned knowingly. “Speak up.”

“Please don’t eat me…”

“Oh, but my boy,” he purred, pulling his victim closer to his face to draw the tip of his tongue across the whimpering human. “I already have. And I must say, you were scrumptious.”

The boy burst into tears and let himself flop against the monster’s hand, without the energy or will to fight anymore.

“Hm,” the giant hummed. He pressed his victim’s shoulder to his lips and inhaled deeply. The human froze, waiting for the giant to open his mouth and send him down into his belly once more. But instead, he pulled the boy away and held him aloft so they could speak face to face. “But as peckish as I am, you’re still far too weak for me yet. Another day or so and you should be well enough for another feeding.”

“You’re fucking sick!” the athlete snarled, trying to move, but fumbling as his arms failed him and he fell to the floor.

“No, I am just hungry,” the monster replied matter-of-factually. The human in his hands had gone utterly limp and gave no protest when he shuffled him into the crook of one arm. It was an absurd sight to see a giant man eating monster cradle his victim like a baby. With his free hand, he idly stroked the boy’s hair as one would when trying to soothe a skittish house car and she was left to wonder if the poor guy had fainted. “You all are quiet the treat for us and we’ve been finding it difficult not to take any more than we have of you. Our plans would be a great waste if we bled you all dry the first feeding. We’d have to wait another hundred years for our reservations to come up again.”

“Please,” she said finally finding some fortitude to speak. “Please, we don’t understand. Why are you doing this to us? What did we do?”

“Hm?” the monster looked surprised for all of one moment and responded to her with a pitying look. “Nothing so far as I am aware. Though I doubt the restaurant takes into consideration the moral character of their produce when they go to pluck it.”

She gaped at him for a moment. “Restaurant?”

“Yes. Did you not notice the fine china you were being served upon or the pristine linens?” He asked. “Pitty, it was a beautiful display. Well worth the wait and expense.”

“So this is real,” the other girl murmured and began to hyperventilate. “This is really happening. You all really did…eat us.”

The monster answered her with a wide toothy smirk and hungry gleaming eyes. “With relish, my dear.”

“How are we not…” she began, but unable to finish the sentence. How was this her life right now?

“…digested?” the monster asked and then threw his head back and laughed. He stole a small glance at the passed out form of the human in his arms who was very still, eyes closed and chest rising in slow measured breaths. “If we had been any other common demon, you surly would be. But that is not how me and my fellow club members ingest our meals.”

“Demons? Are we in Hell? Is this Hell? Oh fuck, we’re dead aren’t we?” the athlete seemed to be have reached his first mental breakdown. The monster rolled his eyes as he lowered himself back down into a crouch to lay the drama student back onto a cushion, nudging his limp little arms closer to his body.

“You are not dead and we will not kill you. So banish the idea from you little heads now.”

“But you said…”

“I was saying - if I had been allowed to finish – is that we do not get our nourishment from the digestion of meat,” he stood back to his full height. “Which you are made of. So there is no worry there. We feed on the energy of our meals, not their physical forms. I believe you humans call us Vampires.”

“So why the fuck did you bastards eat us?! Vampires don’t just take a person and hork them down like a fucking sausage! They just suck blood, not…life force energy! And then they fuck off!”

“Perhaps the comparison is lacking, but you understand now.”

“I’m still really confused.”

He sighed. The teasing predator was gone and was replaced with an exasperated teacher. “In order for us to ingest your energy we need to first ingest you.” The monster – demon – approached them again and knelt down so he was looming over the athlete. “Which means that whenever we need to feed and given that you’re strong enough to withstand it, we will come and take one of you…” he pointed a clawed and bejeweled finger at them. “And then – as you say - “hork you down like a fucking sausage.”

No one made a sound as they stared wide eyed into the demon’s face.

“Does this explanation suffice?” he asked, irritated.

She pulled her knees up to her chest, suddenly feeling very very cold. The athlete was trying to find something around the room to look at that was not the demon. The other girl had her eyes shut and seemed to be mouthing a silent prayer. The boy in the Mario Kart shirt was breathing hard through his nose and trembling.

“And all this nonsense has pulled me far off topic. Now, introductions,” he said, straightening the collar of his long coat. “My name is Archeon. I am a founding member of the Commorisco club and will be the one to over see your…acclimation.”

“So you’re our warden, you mean,” Mario Kart shirt guy asked, the first time he had actually spoke.

The predatory grin slipped back over the demons mouth. “Precisely. Now, I would have your names as well. Unless of course you prefer we simply call you Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, and Dessert.”

The athlete spoke first. “Michael.”

The Mario Kart boy followed with a quiet, “James.”

“Valarie,” said the girl in torn leggings.

The demon’s eyes turned to her last, expectant. “And how about you, Dessert?”

“E-Erin…”

“Good,” he purred. He glanced down at the unconscious boy on the cushion. “And what of this little snack?”

Everyone shook their heads. No one knew his name, but Archeon did not seem to much mind. He shrugged, reaching down to run the back of his claw down the side of the boy’s face in a gesture that almost seemed…affectionate. But his next words were anything but. “Snack, it is then.”

“Um…where are we exactly?” Erin asked. “If we’re not in Hell…”

“The Netherworld,” the demon replied. “In our tower. Safe.”

“You call this safe?” Michael scoffed. “You literally just said you’re all waiting for us to feel better so you can jam us down your throats again. How the fuck is that anywhere close to being safe!”

“I would absolutely call it safe,” Archeon replied. “Do you know just how many lower demons and ghouls would leap at the chance to taste living human flesh? And believe me, they would gobble you all up without a single thought. And they would not release you afterwards. They’re also very messy eaters so even if they did, there would not be much of you left.”

“What’s keeping them from coming here when you’re gone and tearing us to pieces then?” James asked.

Archeon rolled his eyes. “You know nothing of the hierarchy of demons and frankly, I’m not going to bother explaining it to you. Just know this: any other demon not of this club that dares to harm or attempt to consume any of you will meet a horrific and painful end.”

“So that’s it,” Erin asked, staring at her hands. “We sit here and wait until one of you comes to swallow us down and then we wake up tired and feeling terrible and then after we get our energy back you come back and we do it all over again?”

“Finally,” Archeon sighed. “One of you is paying attention.”

“But why? Why us? Why humans?”

“Yeah, why can’t eat lesser demons or something if you're so high up on the food chain?

“What do you think we persisted on all these centuries before acquiring you lot?” Archeon answered.

“…I thought maybe other humans.” Valarie said.

Archeon reared his head back, staring at her, and then laughed as though she had just told the funniest joke he had heard in a good long while. “Oh. Oh little Valarie. You’re naivety is just adorable.” He wiped a tear from the corner of his eye and waited as he caught his breath. “To glean the prestige of consuming a living human requires two things: a vast amount of time and a vast amount of money. The Black Hole is the only place in all the Netherworld to serve live humans. And it is incredibly difficult to set up a reservation. And even if you do, the price is steep. We waited 78 years for our reservation.”

“Why are they the only ones doing it then,” Michael asked “If demons think we’re so delicious.”

“No one knows how they do it. Plenty try, but none succeed. Most tend to pull back an arm or leg and on the rare occasion that a full bodied human is pulled through, they’re dead. They don’t survive the trip. Only the Black Hole seems to know the trick to pulling humans into out world alive and whole.”

“S-so,” Erin asked, not looking Archeon in the eye as she stammered. “When…when are you…when is the next…next feeding?”

She remembered the feeling of laying in the demon’s mouth, his tongue pressing up against her and tasting her flesh. She remembered the vibration of his pleased chuckles and the oppressive squeeze of his throat on her trip down to his belly.

Archeon flashed his teeth at her, bringing a clawed finger to his lips. “Oh, that would be telling.”
Capicola
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!