Cat Food (CV)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Cat Food (CV)

Postby deleth9b26 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Pre-Story Details
Main Character (18 YO): Jack
Mother Neko (25 YO): Joyce
Daughter Neko 1 (5 YO): Anna
Daughter Neko 2 (2 YO): Abbie
Son Neko (4 YO): Tom

Note that the years of age are in human years.

Alright now on to the story...

Jack was walking home from work one day when he suddenly heard a distant meow sound. He then walked toward the sound in curiosity. Eventually he saw 4 nekos; a mother, 2 daughters, and a son. Jack smiled gently and waved at the 4 nekos. They didn’t look so happy. They were crying on the street as they were homeless. Jack frowned and went to ask them what was wrong before the mother growled at him. “Whoa! Calm down... I only want to help...” Jack said nervously. “What help can you even bring us?...” replied the mother Neko in a sad tone. “I just want to find out what happened, and maybe I can help!” Jack smiled. “Hmm... fine but don’t come any closer.” Replied the mother Neko. Jack asked them what happened, and the mother explained. Apparently they used to be local roaming cats for the hospital, but due to many complaints about possible cat allergies. The owners had to throw them out. “I am very sorry... here! Have some sushi! I picked some up on the way from work.” Jack smiled and handed each of them 2 pieces of sushi, and some rice. They nodded and ate the meal quickly. They hadn’t eaten in days.

“Do you need a place to stay?” Jack asked with a grin. The nekos all nodded. “Well I have a pretty warm place you all can stay!” Jack laughed and then whipped out his cock, as it grows to a massive size. They nekos gasped and screamed, and jack got up and grabbed Tom, the son of the mother Neko. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?” Yelled the mother Neko. “Giving you guys a place to stay!” Jack answered and proceeded to shove the little toddler boy down his cock slit. Tom screamed and cried out for help as Jack’s massive schlong gulped him down. “Mmm tasty cock food...” Jack moaned, as the nekos watched Tom squirm inside of Jack’s balls: “LET HIM OUT RIGHT NOW, YOU SICK MONSTER!” Shouted the Mother Neko as she started to tear up. “Nah. He’s already churning into cum as we speak!” Replied Jack, and he wasn’t wrong. Suddenly Tom’s muffled cries were silenced, and a little Guuurgle could be heard from Jack’s right ball. The mother Neko then screamed in terror. “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?” Cried the mother Neko. “Shut the hell up or I’ll make this way more painful for all of you!” Jack Responded.

Jack then grabbed Anna, the first daughter of the mother Neko. “Pwease don’t huwt mwe sir...” Anna said as she looked up at Jack. “Awe well aren’t you just a cute little thing.” Jack said with an evil smirk. “Well I’ll tell ya what... lick my pp and you won’t end up like your brother!” Jack said. Anna nodded, and licked all over Jack’s massive cock as she cried in fear. “Ahhh good little girl!” Jack moaned as he held the little neko girl’s head. Soon enough... Jack cums out what used to be Tom all over the little girl’s face. Splurrrt Sploooge Splasssh “AHHHH FUCK YEAH!!!” Jack moaned loudly. “Did mwe do gud sir?...” Asked Anna. “Yes! You did great. But I lied I’m still going to eatcha! Bye bye!” Jack cooed and the little girl cried and screamed as she is sucked into Jack’s Massive cock, and gulped into his balls. “Mmm so delicious!” Jack giggles. “Now who wants to join her?!” Jack grinned and grabbed Abbie, the youngest daughter of the mother Neko. “I think you want to go in next!” Jack said, as the little baby cried and screamed for her mommy. “MOMMWY! MOMMWY! HEWLP MWE!!!” Cried out Abbie as Jack shoved her inside of his hungry hungry dick. Jack moaned as his member gulped the baby into his balls.

The mother Neko cried really hard, awaiting her fate. “Suck it! Now!” Jack demanded the mother Neko, and she obeyed. Sucking off jack as he moaned, soon the children would be churned into cum, and cummed out into the mother’s mouth as she cries. “Now it’s your turn!” Jack said with a grin. The mother didn’t even resist, she knew she had to accept her fate. Jack grabbed her and shoved her down his shaft as she cries in fear of death, and she is soon enough inside of Jack’s balls. “Mmm good girl...” Jack said to the mother Neko in her final moments. “Any last words sweetie?” Jack said with a moan. “YES ACTUALLY!!! FUCK YOU! AND YOU WONT GET AWAY WI-“ her words are cut off as she is melted into cum. “What was that? I’m sorry I couldn’t hear you!” Jack said with a giggle. The neko family was now nothing but useless cum fodder. Jack finished and cummed the mother out onto where they were sitting before. Jack then put his cock back in his pants, and walked home.
deleth9b26
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!