Kabloey's futa on male trashpile (New Story!)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Kabloey's futa on male trashpile (New Story!)

Postby Kabloey » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:21 pm

Hi, I'm Kabloey, I do things, sometimes.

I initially wrote something involving some of my favorite kinks, all done while I'm in a horny trance as my laptop bricked itself, that one written in one an a half hour, all using my phone until I'm able to correct it on my laptop (it's a long story.)

I have posted more content since then, just so you know.

Regardless, Enjoy.

'A HONEYMOON FUCK-AND-DINE' contains:
futa on male, H/M, M/H, ugly bastard, vore (cock and anal vore, digestion and post-vore disposal, forced predation, willing prey, semi-unwilling prey), married couple (M/M), mpreg, threesome (FutaMM), powerbottoming, sexual transformation.

Spoiler: show
Two men drove themselves to a forest in the middle of the night, Burton and Alex has spend a whole month together going places and fucking at places, today, they wanted to make it special.
Parking their car after finding themselves deep enough within the forest, the two men began undressing themselves as they'd reveal their fat, lightly haired, and muscled physique against each other,

Alex is a man with a fair complexion, a along with a short, full beard and a short hair, while Burton is a bald man, his face gives little impression in the way of beauty, and yet here is, giving Alex a lovely kiss on the lips and then spanked the bearded man's fat ass, Alex would open the car garage, to reveal a bound girl within.

She was as naked as they were, but she is soft, petite, small, 4'9" compared to their 6'10", blonde hair, blue eyes, a tape on her mouth, her hands on her back, and her ankles against each other.

Without giving a word to the girl, he took her on his shoulders, and they walked off to the depths of the forest, a lantern on Burton's hand the only light they'd have, although Alex did carry a camera of his own, to record this special occasion.

After spending some time walking within the forest naked, Alex would set the girl's body down, her back against a tree, and her position reveals an impressive secret;
A throbbing, thick, 12 inch cock, which dwarfs even the two men's own, and it was erect, as if she is enjoying what she is seeing, and boy, she will enjoy it.

With a teaseful chuckle out of Alex, the two men would stand before one another as they began embracing and making out with each other, hands fondling and spanking their asses, with their cocks rubbing against each other, leaking out pre as they lubed themselves together.

And as Burton lifted the girl until her cock was at good face, he would begin intensely sucking that cock, he did not go slow, he did not went shallow, he went in deep, like a slut hungering for sausages, all the while Alex knelt behind his lover, and after spreading Burton's asscheeks apart, begin making out with his hairy asshole, his tongue digging it way deep into Burton's anus.

And as Alex continues rimming Burton, the bald man ceased her forceful suckings of the unknown girl, he told Alex that "come on, babe, shove that cock already, I'm sure I can handle it~"

With Alex standing up, he removed the tape muffling the girl's mouth, she screamed out that "L-LET ME GO, YOU FR-- AAAAHNNN~!" before being rudely interrupted by Burton continuing to suck her cock, and with Alex giving a kiss at the girl's sloshing balls, he'd insert his cock right into his lover's ass, and with that, had an intense moment with the love of his life, his hands reaching over to fondle the fat moobs of Burton's, squeezing it nicely as he went on with their assaults~

It won't take long for all three parties, of course, as a loud moan of a woman along with a man would be heard, and the three of them came their first, Alex right into Burton's behinds, the girl into Burton's throat, and Burton's load splashing right to the trunk.
But of course, they're far from over.

Burton would put the girl down as he turned around, and soon, Burton will reciprocate what he has received thanks to Alex, and just like that, he fucked the latter in the same standing style, with him even groping Alex's moobs as well as making out with him, the girl, however... Found an opportunity…

Not an opportunity to escape, mind you, but she has the chance to indulge in their pleasures and her fetishes, as she'd position herself to be right below them, she'd first begin by licking Burton's cum-leaking asshole, making out with it the way Alex did before, and after she drank a load out of him, she'd readjust again, and began licking Burton's cock as it violates Alex's ass, licking precum and sweat out of their cocks, balls, as well as the ring engulfing Burton's dick.
Before eventually, the two of them came, Alex wasted his load to the grass as before, and Burton would came inside of his lover's ass, some cum began leaking out, despite with Burton haven't pulling out yet, with the girl diligently taking his cum right up to her face, which she licked up all she could.

And once Burton pulled out, she began working her work even more, cleaning Burton's dick from cum and sweat, before proceeding to clean Alex's own cum-filled asshole, both of them took no time to call her out on this.

"Mmhh~... Look at this bitch, drinking from my ass... Bet she'd love to pump it full, too~", followed by Burton slapping the back of her head, adding that "Yeah, bet this trash of a living dildo would love to have her dick destroyed good~!"

She did not leave a response, but seeing that she doesn't seem to be actively attempting to escape, he unbinds her bondage.

And surprisingly, she doesn't use her opportunity to escape! And instead, she shifted her position to be more comfortable, and she would continue in her anal dining, her hands spreading apart Alex's buttcheeks as she goes away.

And with Burton forcefully pulling her away, knowing full well, he didn't came that much, would push her back to the tree, with them going all fours as they began sucking her cock together, of course, it wasn't done for her, but rather, Alex and Burton would spend their time looking at each other lovingly, continuing to swap duties in licking/sucking/kissing her cock and balls as they'd even spent some time making out right on her tip, with her simply moaning out in her pleasure.
The girl came when Alex throated her and Burton is sucking her balls (yes, both nut), before he pulled out and let's the futa to rain cum onto their bodies, followed by Alex snowballing the cum onto Burton's mouth, along with them smearing her baby cream right onto their flesh, of course.
This began as one of the many, long times the couple would went on to sexually abuse her cock, they'd relentlessly rode her dick as they made out with each other, one time spend squeezing their asses against each other, with her cock squeezed in between, there's even occasions where one of them will ride her cock as usual... All the while the other sat on her face, forcing her to drink their cum right out of their asses, Alex and Burton would kiss as they did this, of course.

Until, suddenly as Burton is riding the girl's cock for the umpteenth time, he'd find out that the blonde girl has started to become soft, before he suggested to Alex that "Hey babe, I remembered that you wanted to have a kid, you also wanted to be turned to cum... I think her cock is big enough to fit you~"

And with Burton pulled out, he gave Alex a kiss, with Alex responding that "Well, I'd love to, but if I do the latter, you might've never saw me anymore~", then Burton finally responding with "Oh don't worry hun, I'll make sure that your seed won't go to waste~"

Just like that, they looked at the girl, half-conscious with how many times she came, drenched in cum as much as they were, oblivious as to what they're about to do…

Without warning or even hesitation, Alex would dive head first into her urethra, and suddenly... Schlorp! He went in! Well, almost, his head did, and soon, with a little bit of readjustments, his shoulders also did, cartoonishly stretching her cock throughout the whole thing.

The girl, finally noticing what was up, panicked, and she would've fought back if it weren't for the fact that Burton held her tight, with her screaming out that "W-what are you doing!? H-he's gonna die!", Burton responded with a teaseful "that's the plan, bitch~... I'd like to be impregnated by your cum~!" As they can even hear Alex moaning softly from within her cock, half of his body has now been devoured by her dick.

And as Burton tied her hands on her back again (she can't quite escape with a dick full of prey anyways), he would get himself behind Alex, hearing his lover moaning out at how he loved Burton and would enjoy his final moments, Burton would just begin rimming Alex all the while also pushed him down to her cock, lovingly licking his legs before eventually, his whole body is now in, and they'd get himself onto her balls, where it was tight cramped, and dank, as expected, and Alex would have it no other way~

"Oh yes.... I can feel it... I'm beginning to melt~!" Both of them can hear Alex moaning out from within his fleshy coffin as Burton would reposition the girl, having her literally sat on top of her own nuts, he'd been to ride her cock, moaning out in his pleasure as he's about to pump the remains of the love of his life deep into his ass, and all three parties are quite enjoying it~!
Well, save for the girl, she got mixed feelings.

As Alex is beginning to lose his flesh and form, he'd begin masturbating, moaning out still as he can feel the pressure from above, both of sex and if weight, with contributed nicely in the speed of his demise, and as Burton had his way, Alex will sooner or later met his end~

As for Burton, he'd just continues to ride the poor futa away in a lustful abandon, as she can feel her testicular flesh squeezing and melting Alex away, and eventually, both of them will notice that as Alex moaned out loudly in his own pleasure, he cried out that "AHHH~!! I LOVE YOU BURTON~!" before suddenly... It was followed with an eerie silence, her balls were completely round and massive more, like a giant beanbag, and just like that, they knew what's up.
Alex, Burton's lover, is no more, now nothing but a massive mound of cum, waiting to be released with Burton's ass.

And eventually, they will finally meet their end, as the girl finally came within Burton to unload all of those loads away, she'd eventually stumble down once more as she huffed in extreme fatigued, having unloaded what's basically a full human into another human's ass, she'd eventually notice that Burton... Seemed to be slightly different.

The massive load seemingly disappears or shrinks from his belly, Burton's ass seemed like they became curvier and more plump, his moobs outright grew to a pair of D-cup, milky tits, his lips became more plump, and there's an outright round shape on his belly, signaling that he might have, against all odds, seemingly became pregnant.

"Ooh yes~... Thank you for the curves and baby, Alex, I love you~!" Burton spoke to himself, before finally he turned around, looking at the girl as he grinned and told her that "Looks like I'd have no use for you anymore, get eating my ass now if you know what's better for you!" And with little hesitation as well as a lot of fear, the nameless girl would begin rimming Burton's cum-leaking ass as she burrowed, unaware of what the man has in store for her~

As suddenly, her head would be sucked into his ass! She attempted to spank and push herself away from his ass, to no avail, as he'd just end up swallowing more and more of her, by the time she knew what's up, she's already down to the elbows.

"N-no! Wait! I don't want to die! Please! Let me go!" She screamed out, but unlike the caring treatment Alex received, she'd instead received no such thing, with him continuing to push down and squat, so that more of her will be swallowed, he'd even notice that her cock is erect, now that it hits his balls.
"You're erect from this!? Bet deep inside you'd like to be turned to SHIT, you bitch~!" He teased the poor girl, it was down to below her thighs now, slowly, she's closing to her end.
Indeed, this girl actually enjoyed what was happening to her, while she did feel fear throughout the whole thing, she can't help but to feel an intense... Pleasure out of it, even despite the fact that she won't meet as gentle a death as Alex would've had.

By the time this was written, she was fully inside of his guts, and as we speak, she is too be taken to his stomach for digestion.

And be digested she would, his stomach acid working their magic as Burton would lay down on the tree, before slowly snoozing off to sleep, leaving the poor futa to her fate.
And what a fate it will be, her body was thoroughly broken down as she basically came hands-free from all this, her body weakening as her flesh has become exposed, meat melting down before she closes her eyes and resigned herself to her end, doing one final cum to signal her end.

And just like that, the girl is gone, her name is unimportant, and her whereabouts, less so, but if you so inclined, you'll see soon enough~

Her remains was broken down to their basic components, every piece of her body was digested and turned into nutritious goop as some of her bones were even cracked open in order to be absorbed off of their marrow, but some proved to be hard to break, and some were even outright ignored.

By the time Burton woke up, it was early in the morning, and his belly had been deflated slightly, leaving him to his pregnant belly, his ass has now become more plump, but despite all of that, he needed to do one final thing~...

He squatted right at where he woke up, and just like that, began shitting out the girl's remains, now nothing but a pile of bone and shit, some were cracked, some were not, but with the last log signifies a human skull, Burton has marked the unnamed girl an unnamed, filthy grave.
And with little care, Burton took the camera and lantern, and walked to where he parked his car and drove away, having been impregnated and turned by the remains of his husband, and just ate a delicious breakfast while at it~

'THEY MAY BE DICKS, BUT I AM MORESO' contains:
futa on male, H/M, ugly bastard, vore (cock vore, digestion and post-vore oral disposal, willing prey), orcs (of the pig orc kind), mpreg, powerbottoming, cock transformation (dominant recipient).

Spoiler: show
Those people may’ve been a bag of dicks, but me? I am moreso.

Castello is a well-known fetishientist within the world, in a world filled to the brim with hypermasculine men and submissive, weak futas, often prey to the whims of studs, Castello stood out amongst many as being a generally average-looking man, 5’9” tall along with a somewhat curled black hair, and while he still has some toned muscles within him, he wasn’t as hunky and/or masculine as his many peers.

He was also quite unpopular among his peers, in short of being sometimes a little bit too unethical with his work as well as his general smugness and the aura of smug superiority emanating out of him, while justified, sometimes, too much just can make people really, really hate you.

And indeed, be hated by other people he did, in fact, as I wrote this, Castello’s lab has been attacked by a group of his detractors, a group of some futa rights activists, as well as just a group of dudes that really had enough of his shit, the rest of the lab was at their mercy, but Castello really had no worries since he already had an escape plan ready, and he just so happens to have all of the tools and time needed before his great escape.

Castello examined all of his equipment, seeing that he has basically injected his assistant with everything he needed her to have, with the girl sitting on a chair, unbound, and yet, she has no desires of escape, after all, she is Castello’s loyal assistant, and she has no reason to flee, seeing that he doesn’t gave her the green lights to.

Juno is just as much as an anomaly as Castello is, with her being around 6’1”, a toned form, as well as her shoulder-length silver hair and red eyes, not only she is an albino, she also stood out by appearing much more muscular than most of her girls… as well as her surprisingly mediocre penis size, being that of mere 6 inches, the only thing that molds her with the other girls is that of her general submissiveness, as well as her illiteracy, after all, being born made for livestock and short-lived pleasures does that to you.

“Master, they are approaching.” Juno told her master, glancing aside at the monitors showing the movements of the two groups, both almost converging with each other at times, and at other times, just outright stray far from their intended target, with Juno then asking him that “Are you sure you have enough time to ensure your escape?”

Castello simply chuckled, and as he stripped his clothes off, he told Juno that “You don’t need to worry about that, this lab is deliberately designed like a maze, and if the layout alone isn’t enough to stop them from getting here, I’m sure the security protocols will~” as then he sat on her hips, grinding her cock at his asscheeks, he told her to “Don’t worry about all of those, Juno, so why don’t we go have fun as usual~?”

And after that, they obviously went at it, the already-naked Juno inserted her cock into Castello’s soft butt, and would went on to fuck him in a moderate pace, standard procedure, it seems, both has been quite used with each other, and it shows, both the Professor and his Assistant is moaning out in their pleasure.

As they fucked, Castello would suddenly shift his position as he’d turn around, his back facing her breasts as he continues bouncing on that cock, telling her to “Go stroke on my body now~!” as then she did exactly that; her hands would begin to run itself at the sides of his body, and began stroking his form in a soft pace as she continued to pound him, with him moaning as before, little did Juno knew, that this was a part of the escape plan.

Previously, Castello went on to inject concoctons onto his and Juno’s flesh, of course, being Castello, safety precautions were never his thing, safety aren’t his kind of thing, and being wild and with no regulation often helps him achieve the goals that he strived for ever faster, but of course, I digress, they’d continue fucking, of course, until Juno would’ve noticed it.

Her balls has suddenly merged with Castello’s legs, giving her a larger pair of testicles as she continues to pound at him, eventually, his bottom half completely merged with her crotch, as well as the fact that she’d notice that he doesn’t quite have arms anymore, and even began to drool out semen out of his mouth!

“Keep-- grgrl-- going, girl~... you’re doing great~!” Castello encouraged her as she now began to stroke her length-Castello mix in a much faster pace, moaning out in her pleasure, both of them can feel it that Juno is starting to draw closer into cumming, especially Castello, who had much difficulty talking, now that his mouth began foaming precum.

And eventually, with her hugging Castello’s body as well as rubbing her tits at his form, Juno came, moaning out in her pleasure, she began to burst out a load of cum all over the room, lolling out her tongue as she closes her eyes in her pleasure, Castello of course also closes his eyes, puking out tons of cum derived from his merged balls which shrank until they were almost normal sized… in that they were as big as the common futa’s ball size now, almost as if the merging enhanced her sexual features.

As for Castello, he can feel that his physical eyes began disappearing, as well as his own head, before it fully transformed into the head fitting of a penis, his lip now non-functional for speaking, and just like that, what was once Castello, flopped down, and shrank down until it is 15 inches long, flaccid, Castello is no more.

Juno sighed as she noticed her predicament, she is now completely alone, she can’t believe that what Castello did was seemingly an outright suicide, and now, she is alone, with a cock that was once Castello, and with the two groups now began fighting with each other.

Heh, you wish.

‘Hey hey, is your head working?’ Juno would suddenly hear a voice within her head, the voice was similar to that of Castello’s, and as she asked out that “W-wha, Master? W-where are you?” as then she’d hear a masculine giggle, as the voice spoke again, ‘Why don’t you look down? I’ll show you a little trick~’

With Juno looking down, she’d hear the voice speak again, ‘Now now, watch closely…’

‘Throb, throb, twitch~!’ She’d notice that her cock basically twitched and throbbed at the same time with those cues she heard within her head, and she finally got it; Castello merged with her cock, not as a suicide method, but as a subterfuge, her eyes almost teared up as she noticed this.

‘Alright, so, which way should we escape by?’ He’d ask Juno, in which Juno answered with “Whichever Master knows best.”

Castello can only chuckle within her head, he has made himself a fine assistant.

‘Well, in that case, if you stand up and turn around, you’d notice that there would be a ventilation chute.’ Castello told her as she did just as he told her to; standing up immediately from the chair as then she turned around… and noticed the ventilation door, conveniently sized as if to fit either Castello’s or Juno’s form.

‘That fake vent would lead us down to an escape route I’ve prepared, and once we slid in, the vent would’ve been become just a normal vent afterwards.’ Castello told her again as she would open the ventilation door, and just right before she slid in…

‘Hey, by the way, can you help me put on my hoodie?’

She almost instinctively strokes her cock a little bit, and with a few adjustments, Castello finally got his entire head covered by her foreskin, a comfy cover, mostly just for himself, of course.

“I love you, Master.”
‘I love you too alright, now jump!’

And just like that, Juno slid into the chute, and they slid off to their great escape…

--A FEW HOURS LATER--

The victorious group finally found the room where Castello would’ve been, and slammed the door open, but rather than finding the scientist as expected, they’d instead find out that the room was empty save for the monitors, a single chair, a table with empty syringes, as well as the entire place being coated in cum.

They’d take a sample of the cum to be analyzed, to see if the cum has traces of Castello’s DNA, which they currently presumed to be comitting suicide by being cock vored, although further scanning needs to be checked out to see if the fact fits what they’re thinking…

‘These bunch of guys might’ve been a big bag of dicks… but me? I am moreso, because I am literally one!’

Castello thought to himself as Juno is currently pounding into a pig orc in the middle of the forest, a swine of a man with a much more physique put into him compared to Castello’s as she moaned out in her pleasure, before finally she came inside of his ass, filling his muscular gut to the brim with her cum, too bad for this guy, Castello has other plans for him as the man slumped down, with Juno’s cock continuing to maintain his hardness as she told her to ‘Now, shove his head into your urethra.’

Juno did as ordered, and with little warning, she inserted the burly man’s head onto her cock, snout first, no less.

By nature, it seems that these orcs never really had a fear of death, as callous as they were to take the lives of the others, they seem to have no fear of losing their own as well, perhaps derived a part of their culture of feasting and to be feasted, an interesting fact to see that men and beasts share the same desires.

As the pig orc moaned in his pleasure, she continues to have his musclefat body to be swallowed down by Castello, with him swallowing more and more of the orc, before finally, he managed to take in the whole beastman, and finally had him inside of Juno’s balls, where the orc would be quickly churned as meal for both Castello and Juno.

Of course, Juno took in the nutrition himself first, to melt down the orc was enough of a nutrition for him, but for Juno, much less so, as then he’d told her that ‘Well, I’m done with him, drink up.’ as Juno would then grab her cock, hug it tight, and then began making out with her cock slit, licking up precum that he might’ve drooled out, before finally, Juno came once again, and Castello emptied the content of his assistant’s balls down to her mouth, and have her drink it down until those balls shrank down again, leaving nothing of the orc to sleep off.

And since it’s late at night, as well as them being in the middle of the forest, perhaps it is now the best time to sleep.

As Juno would reapply her foreskin to her Master’s head, she gave him a kiss as he shrank again, telling him that “Good night, Master~” before finally she drifted off to sleep…

Castello? He didn’t sleep, he basically can’t sleep, but that’s alright with him, at least he’s able to keep watch in the night, and if there’s trouble, what’s there to stop him from ordering his loyal servant to devour them using him once again~?

I don't know how uploading submission works because this place can be a confusing mess and I'm also a fucking idiot, so that's a nice combo.
Attachments
A honeymoon fuck-and-dine (Futa on Male, powerbottoming, AV_CV, disposal).docx
This is the submission in question.
(12.24 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
They may be a dick, but I am morseso (Cock vore, H_M, futa on male, cock transformation).docx
(11.32 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Last edited by Kabloey on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
peepeepoopoo
Kabloey
New to the forum

Re: Kabloey's trashpile of being horny and a dumbass

Postby Willing bystander » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:33 pm

Not a big fan of 'hairy, fat males' but still found this story pretty nice. Forced vore is my favourite and don't think I've seen a futa used that way before. Hope to see more like this from you in the future and if you're struggling for ideas I'd be happy to help :wink:
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Re: Kabloey's trashpile of being horny and a dumbass

Postby Kabloey » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:10 pm

Willing bystander wrote:Not a big fan of 'hairy, fat males' but still found this story pretty nice. Forced vore is my favourite and don't think I've seen a futa used that way before. Hope to see more like this from you in the future and if you're struggling for ideas I'd be happy to help :wink:

Thanks for the criticism and suggestion to assist, futas fucking big ugly dudes were pretty much my kink, I also really like submissive top futas, so that's how it is for me most of the time.

For now, my issue is that I still have no fucking idea on how to post shit onto the G4 side of ayrion, the layout is still confusing as fuck.

And yes, I'd love to be given ideas, I might heavily alter it, but I like ideas.
peepeepoopoo
Kabloey
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!