Jistju's Short Stories (Mostly M/F Cock Vore)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Jistju's Short Stories (Mostly M/F Cock Vore)

Postby jistju » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:28 pm

Started writing again after a long hiatus. This one's from a few years ago and posted on my writing.com account and is basically a remake of an even older story I did. Rereading it now, I think it comes across as a tad bit misogynistic and cringey, but I figure I would share it anyway.

Contains cock vore, digestion.

She would make a nice load, I thought to myself as I watched Ms. Perkins bend over, her round posterior straining against her grey dress pants, stretching them almost to the breaking point. What a bizarre thought it was. Not "I'd like to tap that ass" or "I want her to sit on my face", but "she'd make a nice load". Like I wanted to turn her into cum somehow...

I tried to snap out of it. It had been a lousy enough day already,having had an embarrassingly large hard-on since second period and getting detention on my birthday. My eighteenth birthday, at that. The only good thing was that I got to be alone with my lovely English teacher, the aforementioned Ms. Perkins. A voluptuous redhead in her late thirties, she was the subject of many of my fantasies and the reason I was constantly distracted in class. To no use,I couldn't help but stare at the woman's shapely ass. I could feel my shorts tighten. Her ass was so round, and her tight pants hugged her every curve and crevice...

I got up to use the pencil sharpener, when suddenly I heard a tearing sound. I looked down. My dick had gotten so large that it finally burst through my shorts. Ms. Perkins was still bent over, oblivious. I wanted her. Bad. Not normal sexual desire, more like a hunger... my cock was hungry?!

My member surged towards my teacher, growing to over three feet, pulling me along with it. Surely it couldn't...

"Oooh!" Ms. Perkins let out a surprise yelp as the tip of my now almost person sized penis hit her square in the center of her rump. It was surprisingly firm for its size. "Did you you seriously just grab my butt?!" She turned her head around. Her eyes went wide. "What the fuck?"

My cockslit was beginning to stretch around the woman's curvaceous behind, as if it were starting to ingest her. Which it was. Ms. Perkins tried to get up, but my cock had already swallowed her whole ass, forcing her to stay bent over it felt amazing.

"I think it's trying to eat you," I offered uselessly. "I swear, this has never happened before."

"Make it stop!" she demanded as she was drawn in butt-first another foot and a half, forcing her head between her knees. I didn't respond. I felt like I was about to cum. I fell on my back, my now five-foot erection pointing straight into the air as it slowly sucked in my English teacher, making grotesque slurping noises the entire time.

"Help! Somebody!" Ms. Perkins began screaming as her head was forced between her knees. She began squirming as fiercely as she could in her position. "I'm being eaten!!! Help! HELP!!! HELMPPPhhhfhfhhhh." Her head disappeared, followed by her feet and hands. GLORRRRRRRRRRRRP!!! A wriggling bulge traveled down the length of my shaft. I was in ecstasy. With a barely audible "pop", Ms. Perkins entered my left testicle.

As I slowly got to my feet, I heard the door open.

"Is everything alright in here?" It was Ms. Gallo, one of the vice principals. She must have heard the commotion and decided to investigate. I could feel that my cock wanted seconds, whether I liked it or not.

I spun around. Ms. Gallo gasped upon seeing my inhumanly large package, complete with squirming scrotum. She was blond, curvy, and nearly forty. Not as shapely as Ms. Perkins, she had more than a little junk in the trunk, which probably her best quality. She was dressed in black dress pants and matching blouse, which made her look like a hostess at a chain restaurant rather than a school administrator. It may sound misogynistic, but she was kind of a bitch at times. In the past semester, she had given me detention no less than three times for being in the hallway without a pass.

She turned to run, her wide ass jiggling hypnotically. My cock lunged, hitting her between her cheeks.

"I guess my anaconda saw your buns and wanted some," I quipped badly as my shlong began swallowing her butt-first. It made progress much more quickly than with Ms. Perkins, sending her ass first down my shaft in less than 30 seconds. GLORRRP! she entered my right nut, giving my sack some symmetry. She began screaming, but her cries were badly muffled.

I took a minute to consider what had just happened. My junk had just eaten two women, who were still squirming in a vain attempt to escape. Would they be digested, and become a "nice load"? Should I try to get them out? Could I even move? I took a step forward, then another. Surprisingly, I could move about as well as always. Would I be able to get home without my gigantic erection being seen? There was also the issue of my shorts being destroyed. I decided to make my way to the locker room, where I had a back up pair. All the other students were doubtlessly home by now, it should be easy to get there without being seen.

I set out in the direction of the gym. I walked past another classroom and pause. I could see my Spanish teacher, Ms. Parker, bending over, her tan stretch pants clinging to her bubble butt. GLORRRRP! Almost instantly my member had practically inhaled the poor woman, only her hands, feet, and the end of a blonde pony sticking out of my cock-slit. GLORRRP! She joined Ms. Perkins.

As I sneaked out of her room, my colossal dong knocked over Mrs. Granger, my English teacher from sophomore year. The skinny brunette was slurped up head first like a piece of spaghetti, her legs flailing wildly.

I continued towards the gym. Somehow, even having ingested four grown women, my cock still hungered for more. I spotted movement in the teachers' lounge. I walked in.

There was a small chorus of gasps as I entered. There four women inside, Ms. Lopez, dressed in Pin-striped slacks and a red blouse, Mrs. Lefebre, the raven-haired math teacher that sexily haunted my dreams, and two brunette women who were probably student teachers, both wearing short skirts.

My cock grabbed the two probable student teachers simultaneously, engulfing them head first down to their waists. Ms. Lopez and Mrs. Lefebre watching on in stunned horror as two sets of kicking legs slowly vanished, and then as a squirming bulge traveled down to my already pretty full balls.

Ms. Lopez was next. She just stared at the approaching cockhead mouth agape as it descended on her. She was sucked in quickly. Her feet had barely disappeared into my cock mouth when my voracious member turned its attention to Mrs. Lefebre. She started to run, but tripped when one of her stilettos broke. I eyed her well toned ass, .which was well displayed by her cream colored slacks. Mmm... she was soon travelling butt-first down my shaft. GLORRRRRP! She joined the others.

Without further interruption, I made it to the lockerroom. I went over to what I though was my locker. I noticed that the lock was different. I had wabndered into the ladies' lockers by mistake. I heard an odd moan from the lockers a few rows over. I wasn't alone. I went to investigate.

It was Ms. Jennings, one of the female PE teachers, and Mrs. Smith, the cheerleading coach. The two incredibly fit women were naked and in the "69" position, and they were far to engrossed with what they were doing to notice me.
At first I doubted I had any more room, but then Ms. Jennings grabbed a hold of Mrs. Smith's shapely cheeks spread them slightly, revealing her almost perfectly shaped anus. I felt a twinge of aroused hunger in my loins and my member lunged forward, enveloped Mrs. Smith's
butt and Ms. Jennings' head. GLORP! They writhed in pleasure all the way down to my balls.
shrank
I sat down, my testicles full of... how many squirming women? After about half an hour, they stopped moving. My cock began to shrink back to its normal size. There was a sickly gurgling sound, almost like a tub being drained. My balls also began shrinking, stopping at roughly the sized of tennis balls. I had digested all of them. I began to ponder the moral implications of what happened, but then decided I really needed to be getting home.

I got up, retrieved my gym shorts, and finally left school for good.
Last edited by jistju on Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jistju
New to the forum

Re: Short Cock Vore Story (M/F)

Postby Nalzindar » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:32 am

This was an awesome story and I would love to see a continuation of it : )
There was a lot of female teachers at school, and I would likes to see how he would get rid of all his extra cum^^
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby jistju » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:08 pm

Thanks! I will probably do a sequel at some point.
jistju
New to the forum

Postby SynningStar » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:16 am

Yeah, you should do a sequel! I'd love to see a continuation of this! <3
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby jistju » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:33 pm

Here's the sequel. I think my writing may have gotten a bit rusty, but oh well. M/F cock vore again.

Working Retail- A Cock Vore Story

Wankington’s was a department store that anchored our local mall. It wasn’t quite what you might call upscale, but it was probably a notch or two above Target. I started working there the summer before my senior year of high school and by my junior year of college, I was an assistant manager. Nothing glamorous, but it seemed like it would look good on a resume and hey, $12.75 an hour beats $10.25 an hour. I could also get my friends jobs there, although the only one to take me up on the offer was Nicole.

Nicole and I had been pretty close in high school and stayed in touch after. Her college schedule was a lot busier than mine, so we didn’t get much of a chance to hangout outside of vacations except for the occasional weekend. Luckily, I was able to schedule us to be on at the same time, which helped things move by a little faster on otherwise slow days, and today was a slow day.
I was folding shirts branded with some cursive writing that may or may not have been the name of a pop musician that last charted in 2002 when Nicole came over to me.

“I hate doing the whole, ‘is it 5:00 yet?’ thing, but today has been soooo slow.” She was visibly bored, even by the standards of a retail worker at the state’s sixth busiest mall.

“I dunno, earlier some old guy asked me if we carried machetes. That was kind of exciting.” I offered. We did not in fact carry machetes, at least not since a Black Friday sale a few years back got more than a little out of hand.

A faint smile crossed her face. I always thought she has great smile- there was always something a little mischievous to it, as if she was in on a joke that no one else was. More often than not, this was true.

“Ugh.” Nicole groaned, nodding towards the store’s entrance. “Look who it is.”

It was Steph, one of our old high school classmates. I never had a problem with her-sure, she was maybe a little stuck up, but nothing personal- but she and Nicole were practically nemeses. There was some incident in gym class freshman year that Nicole never explained to me and apparently never forgave. Plus, they were always after the same guys and Steph usually came out on top. I thought Nicole was the better looking of the two, although Steph definitely fit the image of a blonde bombshell to a tee. She was going to some not quite Ivy League private college and I hadn’t seen her in a few years. She looked about the same as I remembered, although somehow more tan and she had probably been squatting heavier lately. I tried not to let Nicole catch me checking out her old rival, but those leggings left nothing to the imagination.

Steph’s mother, Karen, was with her. She was in her mid-forties and could have passed for her early thirties if it wasn’t for her “I need to speak to the manager” haircut. She was a frequent customer and, from experience, more than lived up to that haircut. Not that she ever gave me too hard of a time, other than aggressively hitting on me whenever she was shopping with her husband. That aside, she was in incredible shape and anyone could see where Steph got her looks from. She was wearing a low-cut red blouse and tan stretch pants that also left very little to the imagination.

Fortunately for me, Nicole also couldn’t help but stare at Steph’s ass.
“How can an ass that big have so little jiggle?!” Nicole muttered under her breath, glaring intensely at Steph’s derriere. She was beyond jealous; her voice had a genuine tone of awe. I looked again. Sure, it was a great ass, but certainly not what I would call big or even thick. I decided that I would try to be reassuring.

“Hey, her ass isn’t any nicer than yours,” I immediately worried that I had made a mistake. Our conversations had been flirtier than usual lately, but not quite to that level.

“Oh? Hmm…” Nicole smiled. It seemed to have helped. She lightly bit her lower lip. “Maybe later…” She didn’t finish her thought as she walked off to pick up some items that fallen off a display of seasonal items.

It wasn’t a lie, either. She had always been athletic and she filled out her work khakis very well, something I spent probably too long appreciating as she walked away. I went back to folding the shirts and tried to hide my erection. Maybe it would be a good idea to ask her out after work…

I’m not sure how much time had passed when I realized that I had just been folding the same three or four shirts over and. I was, uh, still distracted.

“I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER!”
I looked up from what I was pretending to do. Karen was laying into Nicole over what I am sure was something completely asinine. Well, an assistant manager is a type of manager… I had an idea. I walked over to them.

“May I help you Ma’am?” If you would like, we can speak in my office.” Karen’s expression changed from one of upper class entitled rage to what could best be described as one of cougarly lust.

“Oh, that would be great.” She shot Nicole smirk and a rude glance as she brushed past her.

“If you’ll just follow me…”

My office wasn’t much, a small room connected to our break room, right by appliances. Really just a beat up old desk and a couple of plastic chairs. If anything, it was odd that I even had an office to begin with. Karen shut the door behind us as we entered.

“I’ve had my eye on you for a while,” she said, licking her lips and pushing me against the desk. She slid her hand into my pants. “That’s quite the trouser snake you’ve got there. More of an anaconda, really.” She gave it a couple of strokes and single handedly undid my belt, dropping my Dockers to the floor.
Her clothes were off in an instant, her lack of a bra helping her disrobe all the more quickly. She seemed well practiced. Maybe she did this sort of thing often, although I couldn’t imagine it would be easy to get in the habit of seducing retail workers and running off to fuck them while on shopping trips. Especially not while out with her daughter who was home from college… She bent over my desk and looked over her shoulder at me.

“What are you waiting for?”

Karen’s ass was magnificently sculpted- it seemed likely that she and her daughter shared workout routines as well as genes. In between the two round, firm cheeks was an almost perfectly circular anus. A big part of me really wanted to anally fuck this milf, but there was no lube in the office and I doubted that she had any in her purse. On top of that, my cock felt the hunger again and it was currently too large to fit in any human orifice. It was now almost three feet in length…
I was barely in control now. My cock, still growing, was advancing towards its prey and I was just along for the ride. Karen slowly gyrated her hips, her ass swaying side to side. I moved closer. My dick hit her right between the cheeks.

For a brief moment, I thought it wouldn’t be able to accommodate such a substantial meal. It had been over a year… but it was only a moment before my cockslit had stretched around her entire backside. I felt a wave of ecstasy flow over me as her ass began to travel down my main vein. Karen’s yoga trained body folded easily, her entire torso being forced between her legs. There was no struggling yet- she seemed confused, almost frozen. She still seemed very aroused, moaning as she slid deeper. Her head disappeared from view. She let out a muffled scream.

“Ahhhhhh!” I couldn’t help but sigh with pleasure as my cock ate the woman. Only her hands and feet left…

“I KNEW IT!” It was Nicole. My face flushed bright red. I was caught. She caught my expression. We stared at each other. Me looking at her like a kid whose bad love poetry was getting read in front of the whole class. Her transfixed at the writhing bulge traveling down my inhumanly large shaft.

“What?” It was all I could think to ask. Why would she have even suspected this? My left nut swelled grotesquely as the milf was sucked in with a “pop!”

“Oh, I mean, all those teachers that mysteriously vanished? When you were the only kid still at school? And then all the hot moms in your neighborhood went missing…” she paused. “I’m not sure I thought you ate all of them with your cock, but…” A smirk crossed her lightly freckled face. To most people, it would have seemed like a sweet expression, but I remembered it from anytime Nicole got away an absurd lie or had thought up the perfect prank. “Say, your balls look a little lopsided.” The smirk turned into a maniacal grin. “I have an idea!” She darted out of the room.

Almost twenty minutes passed when Nicole came back in, carrying Steph over her shoulder. Steph was nude, with her hands tied behind her back and her legs tied together with the torn remnants of clothing. She was also gagged with what appeared to be her own underwear. Nicole would often joke about being a ninja and had done various martial arts for pretty much her entire life, but I never would have expected her to covertly incapacitate and strip someone in the middle of a store during business hours. I guess we both had our secrets.

Nicole stuffed Steph’s head into my cockslit. It didn’t hesitate, slurping the college junior down, barely pausing at her shoulders. Her arms were pinned to her sides and soon she had been sucked in to her waist. Nicole gave her onetime rival’s tight ass a slap and firm squeeze.

“Hmm, not bad. I guess I can see why all the guys were always after her.” She kissed the side of my cock. “Eat up, big guy!”

SLURRRP! I admired Steph’s wiggling ass as it was consumed by my member. She managed to break her legs free, the tattered remains of her leggings only able to restrain her for so long. Her powerful, toned legs flailed wildly, nearly kicking Nicole in the face. All of this struggling was futile- with another long SLURRRP!, her legs were sucked up and the blonde bombshell was just a squirming bulge.

Fortunately, she went directly into my right testicle. This was good, because it meant that I could digest them right away. I had learned from experience that I need to have roughly even amounts of prey in each ball, or I would be able to convert them into cum and my junk would stay huge.

I felt a familiar churning in my balls as digestion began. Nicole watched from a safe distance, watching in stunned fascination as my genitals went to work breaking down their meal. My bulging scrotum began to shrink, what little resistance the two women were able to put up ending quickly. Soon, my balls were no bigger than what they normally would be. Karen and Steph were no more than cum now. My cock slowly returned to a more human seeming size, though still very much erect and probably a world record if it had belonged to a normal person.

“Would it be alright if I sucked you off?” Nicole asked eagerly, her eyes wide with arousal. She didn’t wait for me to respond.

She couldn’t quite take all of it in, even with her skilled deep throating and virtually non-existent gag reflex. But she took in most of it, greedily, even. She worked the shaft with her hands, following each suck with a stroke. Suck. Stroke. Suck. Stroke. I was getting close… She kept going. I came. She kept going. She swallowed the load, all of it. The liquefied remains of two women were gulped down and on their way to her stomach.

“Mmm,” She looked up at me as a satisfied smile crossed her face.

“How’d they taste”

She giggled briefly.

“Surprisingly sweet, actually.”
jistju
New to the forum

Re: Jistju's Short Stories (Mostly M/F Cock Vore)

Postby ilikefunnystuff » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:18 pm

Jistju, any chance you'll repost the stories you took down? They are some of the best on the site
ilikefunnystuff
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!