Stuff I've been working on

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Stuff I've been working on

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:10 am

Hey hey. Here's some stuff I've been working on recently. Some or all of these I'll upload later once I've got them colored digitally.
I kinda think I've improved a bit in my work.

Android 21 Cell 001.png
Something that was apart of a little drawing activity with Skookz. You can find his part in his gallery.

A Strange Scene in the Park[test].png
A comic I have yet to actually complete but is near completion. It's honestly pretty dumb for my reason for struggling with finishing it, which was...I couldn't think up an ending...It was either, "She digests him or she shrinks him". Only for one of my friends to come and say "Isn't that the same thing?". I face palmed so hard...

A Strange Scene in the Park part 2.png
Second part! I'm actually pretty proud of this. And is the last part I need to finish.

Lavina.jpg
Something I was working on. She's a character of mine. Wanted to work on muscles. Tell me if it looks good or not.

tamamo.jpg
I drew Tamamo from Monster Girl Quest. I was working on drawing poses more.

worship_me.jpg
Annnnnd, here's one of those poses. I'm kinda seeing a slow progression of fetish art here. Oh, wait a minute...I'm on a site for vore art, I was already doing that. Silly me! :D

angies_masterpiece.jpg
Now here's something I finished recently. I'm working on outlining it right now. I had fun drawing this and working on the background. After my Celeste pic, I wanted to work more on that. I'm happy how it turned it out so far.

I think that's all of them at the moment. Please enjoy and let me know what you think.
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Re: Stuff I've been working on

Postby hotpocketshogun » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:42 pm

It's a good start. like the one of the girl painting the prey in her belly on a thematic level.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:42 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:It's a good start. like the one of the girl painting the prey in her belly on a thematic level.

Thanks, I put a lot of care into those little details. ^^
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:25 pm

I will say this; your line art is really good.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:21 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:I will say this; your line art is really good.

Thank you. ^^
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!