Vaginal Vore Comic

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Vaginal Vore Comic

Postby Fegonral » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:02 pm

I'm more of a storyteller than an artist, but I got a sketchbook and decided to try my hand at it. I started doodling, had fun, and eventually developed into something like a comic. The comic is in a superhero-like universe; some people have powers without explanation. They call them "Specials" for lack of a better term. The two main characters work for a government agency that studies specials and neutralizes dangerous ones. The male character (the bald guy) has the ability to detect and read special's energy. The female character has the ability to allure, subdue, or draw others to her (the effect may vary on different subjects) with her breasts; and she consumes male specials through vaginal vore. While she is dangerous to specials, she is considered low threat because she is not dangerous to normal people. Unfortunately, her ability requires her to feed. Hence, her colleague is perpetually worried that he may be her next meal if he cannot find her an outlaw special to consume.

Let me know what you think. My art isn't great, but I'll be happy if it at least conveys the story.
Fegonral
New to the forum

Re: Vaginal Vore Comic

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:26 am

Why do we have to download it? Can’t you just post the pages here?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Fegonral » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:08 pm

Well, the three attachments add up to 14 pages. I read here: faq.php?mode=bbcode that one should not post multiples pages of images, but use attachments instead. Maybe I took it too seriously.
Fegonral
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:27 am

Fegonral wrote:Well, the three attachments add up to 14 pages. I read here: faq.php?mode=bbcode that one should not post multiples pages of images, but use attachments instead. Maybe I took it too seriously.

The only reason I’m complaining is because I’m on an iPad, and it won’t let me download the pages. And I don’t know how, if it is possible. For me, it would be easier if I could just see the posted pages.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:31 am

Fegonral wrote:Well, the three attachments add up to 14 pages. I read here: faq.php?mode=bbcode that one should not post multiples pages of images, but use attachments instead. Maybe I took it too seriously.

I don’t think they’re referring to comic pages, they’re just referring to generic images.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!