Short F/micros story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Short F/micros story

Postby NotMax » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:46 pm

Found this in my phone's notes, dated November. I think I wrote it while suffering through the whole no nut thing. I feel kind of uncomfortable looking at it now and want nothing to do with it anymore, so I thought I'd post it here, to attach it to "this" me, and disconnect it from "me" me, if you get what I'm saying. Maybe someone here will get a kick out of it.

_____

You're on the bed, lying to her left, head on her shoulder. She's wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt she obviously outgrew a long time ago, a fact not helped by her stomach being completely exposed. Though she's much shorter than you, her left arm is softly locked around your neck, with her left hand on top of her belly. Her other hand is caressing the side of her bulging, swelled gut.

Just earlier, you were feeding her tinies. Her soft thighs rested on your chest, belly right up to your face, as she waited for you to hand deliver each one to her expecting mouth. One after another, they dissappeared down her throat into the abyss, gulped with glee like candy. You could see each one wriggle on the way down, desperately trying to avoid fate. She didn't care about their pleas or screams. You first thought she was just hungry, but the more they screamed, the more she sighed after sending them down to their deaths. One after another, you waited for her to be full, but her belly kept growing and her cheeks kept blushing. She was almost disappointed when you ran out, like you had just ended a game of hers.

Now, it has been half an hour since you laid down with her. You can still hear the commotion in her stomach, her victims looking for help or mercy. However, all of it is drowned out by her greedy gut, gurgling and churning away at the pile of food within itself. You can see her big, blue eyes looking down at her thrashing belly, like she's pleased with herself for not leaving a single one out. Every time something big happens inside, she utters the softest of moans, her left arm squeezing your neck ever so slightly harder and her right hand pressing her belly down. You can tell she's getting more pleasure from the being the "victor", rather than the feeling of being stuffed to the brim with food. She would give anything for this feeling to never end.

Your favorite part, however, is the loud yet soft burps she utters every once in a while. All that screaming is bound to build up some air inside her gut, and the best way for it to come out is back up through her mouth, in the form of a cathartic belch. Every time she burps, her left arm clenches you more and you hear her end her breath with a pleasured sigh. Each one is shameless, and you get the feeling she knows you like them and is purposefully playing them up just for you.

After some time, you hear the growls of her stomach gradually intensify, and the sound of sloshing liquid get louder and louder. "Ooh, I think this is it," she says, her cheeks getting more red and her breathing getting heavier. You can see the panic inside her belly get more frantic, as her food gets more and more desperate. Her words tell you this isn't the first time she's done this, and she knows what's coming next is her favorite part. You can hear her stomach getting more and more filled with fluid, the sloshing sounds getting heavier and heavier. Her gut is swelling and her breathing is speeding up, as are the struggles of her food in their presumably final moments. As her belly swells more and gets rounder, she clenches your neck even more and her panting turns into pure moaning, the screams from her belly now being crystal clear, even through the head-rattling gurgles.

Finally, as the struggling reaches it's fever pitch, you see her belly getting full to the brim with fluid. In a few moments, it rounds out almost completely and the struggling goes completely silent. For a brief moment, the only thing you can hear are a few quiet sloshes and her pounding heart. She looks down to you, face entirely red, and says: "Aw, I think they're finally-" Her sentence is interrupted by a thunderous belch rocketing past her lips and into your face, lasting longer than all her other burps, and culminating in her deepest moan yet, flushing all the red from her face. Right on cue, her stomach starts back up and gets pumping it's now lifeless contents further down the drain. You lay your left hand on her now fully round, soft belly only to feel a violent and greedy rythm of sloshes, churns and pumps emanating from below. She notices your hand, pats her own belly in achievement, and says with a giggle: "Gone~"
NotMax
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!