Unbirthing in the vets office

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Unbirthing in the vets office

Postby Writer20 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:02 pm

{ warning: scat, digestion and sex involved }

I was a nurse at my local vets office, I enjoyed the animals. Especially Lucy, she was a Labrador Retriever, her coat was a dark brown with black spots. I was always there overnight as I was the only one to stay overnight. No one else would considering the animals were predators. I never had any animals, but Lucy—god bless her was amazing. It was just us again. I had a special ability and as did she. Anyone I ate, I could regenerate after I released their waste, or pleasured myself if I digested then with my womb she could do the same shockingly.

Today was just a normal old day at 11 PM, it just us animals, and me. I look and saw it was just us, I grin as I go over to her cage. I unhook it and she waddled out, her gut hangs as the little dog that was created with her was in her belly digesting away. “Oh Lucy, you bad girl. Roll over.” I order as she laid on her back as I touch her belly, she whimpers in pleasure as the dog within howls and cries in pain. The acid washing over its fur, breaking it down slowly. “Lucy if you didn’t know me, I would be mad but you enjoy your meal.” I giggle as she stood up and licks me, as her gut presses into me. I laugh and push her off gently. “Okay now sit.” I say as she sat down. I begin to undo my pants, sliding them off along with my panties, I slid my shirt off as well, being in my bra alone. She nudged my belly with her nose. “No not today sweetie, you can be my food next time.” Even though I was hungry, I had a different hunger in mind. I slowly nudge her nose to my heat, my vaginal lips. She licks it as I shudder.

Oh How I enjoyed this. I let her lick and lap away at that, making me more aroused before I gently shove her snout inside, breathing deeply through my nose. I open my eyes as her eyes look up at me. I snort and laugh finally. “You really want to be my meal?” I ask as she makes a whine. “Fine, but then afterwards I’m stuffing you inside.” I order as she nods happily. I slid her nose out as I got on my knees, opening my jaws as my hot breath fans over her. She nudged her nose into my mouth, over my tongue as I lick at her soft fur. I began to swallow, my eyes shut as I feel her large belly on my chest. It’s contents still active. I lift the 85 pound dog up and held her above me, barely as I let gravity help guide her down my throat, gulping at times as I slowly inched her in, cradling her above me. Each swallow sent her a few inches further into my awaiting belly. I felt her nose touching my belly as her head was inside. Then her neck, and chest. I release my grip on her back as it slid in, I gulp more as I had a hand on my belly, feeling it grow with each gulp. Her tail wagging in my face, her gut was harder though. I stop my rubbing as I squeeze her belly into my jaws and after a few failed attempts, I managed to gulp it down. “Ahhh~” I purr as I gulp harder, I held my growing belly in my hands, stroking it as I finally slurp her tail in and gulp it down. Bahhhh...oh yes. “Oh that was lovely.” I burp loudly as I rub my large belly. It groans and gurgles. “Enjoy being my meal Lucy, I got work to do. Once your done digesting and reform, you are going into my womb.” I smack my belly and hear her yipe from the impact. My belly groans and growls around her as I slip my clothes back on. ~gurrrrrrgle~ I hear her splashing in my belly. I decide to drink a bit as I’m alone here.

I gulp some water down, 60 Oz in one sitting as I cover her in the water and activate my stomach acids. To pass the time I found a dog that was going to be used as food later on, I held him and smirk. I press him to my round gut as she thrashed around. “Hear that? That’s what will happen to you, but instead—your going in my womb...” I purr as he tilts his head nervously. I undo my pants, and slid my panties to the side. I then forcefully stuff him up my womb as I moan. “Oh yes~squirm for mommy boy.” I moan as he thrashed and kicks, and soon that nice pop happens. In my womb. I slid my clothes on, my pants hung low and my shirt was barely on me at all. I rub my lower belly, and feel him kicking. “Oh do kick nicely, it’ll make you digest into my cum faster.” I joke as I then waddle around, going about my duties, and letting other dogs and cats hear and feel my belly. I moan during this often, the dog in my womb made me very aroused. I look around and saw Axel, a large wolf hound who mated most of the females here. And my favorite star. I go over as he nudged my belly. “Yes sweetie, that’s Lucy. Hear her digesting?” I ask as he nudged harder, making gas escape. ~BUUUUUUURRRRRRP~ I sigh and pat my belly. She had stopped moving now, only two hours in, already passed out, and very liquidy already. Shame. “Well you’ll see her soon hun, do mommy a favor though? And have some fun~” at that I bend over on my desk and show off my ass and very warm sex. He saw me dripping cum from the little dog who didn’t want to digest. He looked aroused, his dick stood straight and he mounts me. He didn’t warn or care, he thrusts right into my sex.

I moan loudly as he thrusts in, I feel him touching the back of my womb, hitting the dog with his relentless thrusting. He made my breasts bounce and my sagging gut jiggle each thrust. This sex act would definitely speed My digestion on Lucy up by five. I moan as he didn’t ease up or stop. He usually ate me afterwards but he liked lucy a lot so he wouldn’t. Our sex act lasted an hour, so at 2:30 he finally came, his warm seed filling me up as his knot was inside my sex. Oh how this felt Devine. I moan and look at him. He licks my neck. I noticed my belly was still big, but that familiar feeling. Oh lucy was ready huh? “Can you hurry up Axel? Lucy is ready.” I say as I smack my belly. He looks but grunts in reply, slipping out as soon as his knot released. He watched me rush to our secret room, I sat on the toilet and grunt as my womb leaks his warm cum. The guy inside was digesting now, I grip the side. Farts escape my backside. “Come on Lucy, you wanted to be digested...now come onnnnn!” I grunt as I felt it, her skull. Oh finally. I sigh as I watched my belly go from round to fat, each pile of waste escaping me filled the toilet up, I saw my large womb though, still full but liquids now. I slosh it around and giggle. “You didn’t last long.” I purr as I move up, wiping as I look at the toilet. I began to please myself in front of Lucy’s remains. Moaning as I slip fingers into my sex, rubbing and fingering myself. I grab a breast during it, trying to cum him out before Lucy came. I felt a nose up my ass and knew it was Lucy. “Hold on girl.” I laugh and soon climax. I moan as all of my cum, and Axel’s seed spills out on her remains. I sigh in relief then flush the toilet.

I turn and face Lucy who immediately stuffed her nose and head up my sex, I moan and close my eyes. Oh my...She was ready. I slurp her up, slowly, her head enters my womb first, then her neck, and chest. I stroke her fur as I slip my fingers into her sex as she howls, I pleasure her as she slips inside slowly, soon I slurp her tail up and sigh. I rub my large womb from outside. She curls up as I wouldn’t digest her yet. I slip my clothes on and saw the time. Oh shit. 6 am. I had Lucy in my gut and the doctor arrived. I gape and saw her as she saw my gut. “You ate another?” She asks as I laugh.

“Uh funny story I—“ I burp at that point.

“Just go home, I don’t want to know.”

I agree and walk home. “Guess your mine now girl.” I laugh and sat in the car as she wiggles. I think my boyfriend will be pissed.

And that is how I got my dog Lucy, now maybe I can make her my baby? We shall see.
Writer20
New to the forum

Re: Unbirthing in the vets office

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:13 am

awesome story
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nikkidafox » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:01 am

I love it!
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby unicorn » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:16 am

Oh, awesome <3 Animal prey stuff is a rarity, and this was a treat, thanks for sharing!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Unbirth, my cat and I.

Postby Writer20 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:02 pm

{ warning: contains sex, Unbirth and digestion, be 18+ or older to read. Read at your own risk! Enjoy!}

This is where it gets crazy, see I’m a normal girl, Well was. That was before I got this new cat, she’s 8 years old, I adopted her from a shelter two weeks ago right, and she’s crazy. Not the usual crazy where they tear things up, get sick and whatnot. That I could deal with, no she’s crazy, because of one thing—she eats things. Not just food, but people, other animals with her womb and her stomach. I thought I was only going crazy, I imagined it, Nope. I didn’t, I saw it personally this time.

I walk into the living room, I have a six year old daughter, beautiful and smart. What more could a mom ask for? This. This is what. I step in and hear a loud noise, I think it’s the cat and look, and what do I see? I see my daughters feet in the air as my cats jaws is slurping it down. Meanwhile look, my cat is a small thing, 8 pounds and tiny. Well here is that tiny cat, it’s feet no longer touching the ground. I couldn’t move. I just watch my cat gulp my daughters legs in, and it licks its lips, I look at it’s tight belly, while I do, I see my daughters face press out as she screams. “Oh my god.” I say. The cat stared at me and meows. Trying to move over. I hurry over and touch its belly, my daughter screams. “Okay how the heck do I get you out?” I ask myself as I sat there, I hear her belly gurgling, it’s going to digest? That’s...fast. Means no time to lose. I look around. “Spit it out...where can I...” I couldn’t think, I might’ve blacked out? Because the next thing I remember is waking up on the floor, hearing a hacking noise. I sit up, groaning, I saw the light fading. It’s evening, I must’ve been...my eyes see a large skull before me. Nope, no dream. My daughter...I look at my cat coughing her hair up, and clothes. It looks at it then walked to me. In a blind rage, I grab the poor cat by its neck and it yells and hollers, I grip it tight. “How could you?! What am I supposed to say?! I’m sorry hun, our cat ate our daughter? He won’t...” I cry, kneeling on the ground. Letting the cat go. It watched me, then it sniffed my hands. I thought it left but instead, I feel something. I look and see it nudging my pants. “What?” I ask, She paws at it, so listening to my cat, I slid them off and kind of lean back, she bites at my panties, pulling them but then pushed her head into my opening. I blush as I feel a pop.
“Ah~” I moan, it felt really good, I then feel her body sliding in slowly, every slurping feeling felt like bliss, soon I gasp as I climax, moaning while my juices squirt out of my body, and I pant. “Oh god...” I mumble and saw my belly, it’s round. I touch it and the cat squirms sending pleasure in my body. “Oh my...” I moan, without thinking, I push two fingers inside my opening, pleasuring myself, feeling my cat moving inside my body, I lose myself to the pleasure. I black out due to the pleasure. I regain my senses, realizing I climaxed so much, I wanted more. I hid the remains of my daughter, and wait. My husband comes home and I grab his tie. “Bedroom. Now.”
“What about—“
“With my mom. Bedroom.” I repeat as he listens. He fell onto the bed, I undid his pants as he kissed my bare breasts. I hum, rubbing his hair. Without warning, I slide his large meaty member inside me, I moan loudly, and arch my back, breathing hard. I bounce and move, feeling his member twitching inside me, making me more wet, the cat deep inside my womb not moving. I keep moving, a hunger forming deep inside my stomach, I can not contain it, I needed to eat. I keep him going, he kissed and squeezed my breasts and after two long hours of this, he climaxed, his hot seed slamming into me, pouring in around the poor cat. I hum then without thinking, I began to eat him, and he didn’t struggle. I didn’t realize he had passed out, he slides in my throat with a wet gulp and a few slurps, I moan as I pulled him out from under me, his seed flows out of me, into our bed. After a few minutes, I plop onto the bed, and burp loudly, my large belly wiggling due to the burp. “Oh god...” I mumble, and hear a voice. ‘Oh good, it’s starting.’ I look around. ‘It’s me, the cat, I am actually a god, and I wanted the perfect host, you shall do, now digest the man, and we shall start our fun~‘ it purrs and stupid me—I listened, I relaxed my body, and as I did, my belly rumbled. It began to gurgle and slosh a bit. I rub it, and stroke it, my skin was so tight. I got up, and drank water, a lot. I drank so much, I think my husband drowned in it, because every step I took just sloshed with water. I got back on my bed, aroused again. I moan, I began to hump on my belly, groaning as I soon got a toy out. I stuck it deep inside me, turning it on brought my husbands doom, I hump and groan. My belly sloshing loudly and growling. Making noises I never heard before. “Oh god yes, your just my food, you better go to my breasts.” I demand, and smack my stomach hard, it sloshed loudly which made me belch his ring up. After that, I did black out. But before I did, he spoke again.
“Very good, I’ll be with you forever my host, anything you eat, I eat, just think of me, as your baby, my pet.” It says as I slip into a sleep, while my belly digests my poor unknowing husband.
Writer20
New to the forum

Re: Unbirth, my cat and I.

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:38 pm

Not bad. Short but sweet.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Unbirthing Horses

Postby Writer20 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:24 pm

{ Contains sex, unbirth, and oral, be warned! }

You see I ran a horse farm, pretty good too considering people paid me to be eaten, digested, and fucked by horses, it was amusing when they decided against it though, they paid it, they get to be eaten fully or it’s not a full ride as stated on my account for this business. Today a young man arrived with his heavily pregnant wife. “Hello, how can I help you?” I ask utterly sweetly as they eyed each other.
“Yes, see, we um....I was raped, and I don’t want to get rid of it in case I can’t get pregnant again but I don’t want to birth it but I read about your farm, and I know you aren’t on it, but could you...eat me? I rather a human Eat me, and my husband would love to be...eaten you too?” She says as he held her lovingly, while I was shocked.
After a moment, my stomach decided for me, I grin as I pat my currently flat belly. “Well of course darling, I’ll give you this for free, both of you, Now let’s do it in the barn.” I explain as I led them, I unbutton my shirt. Once in the barn I watch as they undressed and she laughed at something. “Eh?” I ask and she giggled more.
“Well, before Im eaten. Would it be alright if my husband had sex with you, I always got turned on by that.” She says as I shrug, undoing my pants as I spread my legs for him, he walked over and plunged his small 6 inch dick in me, I grunt as I soon felt him Thrust hard, Making my back hit the wall with force. Well for size he made up in roughness, I didn’t dare kiss her husband as I enjoyed him fucking me, after a few hours of this, he and I climaxed together, and without thinking, I began to eat him, swallowing his sweat covered body slowly, and easily, savoring these two lovers, my stomach was groaning in Hunger at this point, I enjoyed every inch, his flavor was so good. As she watched my stomach grow, her poor husbands face pressed against my stomach walls, saying something about my acid was burning already. Well I was hungry. Soon his feet slid past my throat and in one swift move, I smack my gut and burp his wedding ring up as I then rub my now dripping sex. “That was so hot, please eat me.”
I wave her over, and she pressed, rubbing on my belly full of her husband. Soon I began to eat her too, swallowing her eagerly, every inch going inside to make my already large belly, bigger, and bigger. After a good thirty minutes total of swallowing her and her husband, she slid in. “Well ya’ll enjoy being digested, I got work to ~Urp~ do.” I tell them, as I feel my belly swaying and rocking. Them moaning in my digestive organ, I look at my wobbling orb of meat, and chuckle, patting it as I decide to enjoy this, I whistle loudly and here comes Thunder my Arabian horse and Luna, my beautiful thoroughbred. “Hey babies, come.” I let them nuzzle my belly which wobbled as I feel Luna lick it. “Yes sweetie, I ate them, and since they’re enjoying their limited time, I think I will too, Thunder, put your dick in me.” I state, leaning my forearms on the hay bale her husband and I fucked on hours ago. Soon thunder mounts me, and began to use me, thrusting hard as Luna, his mate watches, each thrust made me moan, and made my stomach gurgle and groan as acid sloshed and wobbled on my poor meals who cried in both pain and pleasure. After this I would climb into Luna’s awaiting womb and sleep these lovely meals off. After a few good hours of him thrusting, I belch up some air as they had stopped moving, and thunder soon came inside me. He slid out, as his thick seed plops out of me but most stayed inside. I turned, feeling the sticky seed on my thighs, and held my foot out as Luna’s warm sex starts to suck me in, I feel the woman press on my gut, as I rub it.
“Thank you.” She barely says as I nod, and smile, sook sliding onto Luna’s warm womb, as she seals me in, I relax but not for long as thunder began to breed her, I rub and grope my belly, feeling their bones, even a few rings inside. I press hard and feel someone’s bone cracks. I burp again as I pat my belly which bubbles in the acid. Soon I yelp as I felt thunders seed slide inside, oh boy, I knew I wouldn’t be returning after this.
“Heh, guess I’ll be a foal in a few months, at least my belly is full.” I add as I fall asleep to begin the process.
Writer20
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!