Why is the Captain of the Royal Guard an Idiot (Yaoi/Vore)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Why is the Captain of the Royal Guard an Idiot (Yaoi/Vore)

Postby PumpkinSugarSpice » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:24 pm

The title might be changed, I've been messing around with the idea of a yaoi, m/m, vore story of a Captain being sent off on a journey and his Vice-Captain shadowing him, I don't usually post some of my stories on here, only time I did was that Legend of Zelda piece but while I'm writing this I kind of want a bit of feedback or even some ideas on what I can do for chapters in the future just to make sure I'm not repeating the same thing over and over again but with a vore/Yaoi story it might go down that route...who knows, I also get the feeling that the Captain might have a disjointed personality so any tips for him would be good...

Also there is yaoi sex in this sooooo, no like, you don't have to read, there's a back button on the top there so yeah...

Sorry about any mistakes in grammar, I'm a little rusty in writing yaoi fiction so who knows...feeling a little embarrassed uploading stuff like this again XD

FIRST REPORT: MY CAPTAIN CAN’T BE THIS DUMB

Benjamin wondered how he got into this situation, watching his captain wander through the enchanted woods on a pointless endeavor, ignoring every obvious trap that appeared.

His Captain being the very well know Cecil Yohan Von Rosenfall, a nobleman that possesses an Adonis sculpted body with mid spikey brown hair, nearly as tall as a mountain, a powerful guard that both men and women want to be as well as sleep with.
Despite his good looks and strong muscular frame, Cecil is a blowhard, asshole who takes all the glory for himself and refuses to work with his allies.

How does Benjamin know this? Because Benjamin Hamilton, Benji for short, is the vice-captain and ever suffering second in command.
It wasn’t bad enough that Benjamin finds himself being made fun of by Cecil because he’s a hobbit, he had to order the other knights where Cecil refuses to, any man or woman that wants to be Benji's partner is taken away by said captain.

Benjamin just feels his blood boil, he might as well be in charge of the royal guards but…

But that’s just too much work!!!!!

The red-haired hobbit looked on as his idiot captain was staring down a giant man-eating tree, a diabolical creature that grows in strength by using its long tentacles to assault its prey before wrapping them up in its vines, draining their life force.

“Ha! Tremble monster, for I! The amazing Cecil Yohan Von Rosenfall shall slay you!!”
Benji slapped a hand over his eyes, contemplating whether to leave this glory hogging fool, however, the memory of how he got this assignment flashed in his mind…

“You called me your highness?” Benji stood to attention in the throne room, standing on the long purple carpet, silver accented marble stone laying the foundation leading up to the King’s chair.

King Juniper the III, an elderly man sitting upon his silver throne, gazing down upon his vice-captain

“Yes, thank you for joining me today Benjamin Hamilton, you know why I summoned you today?” Benji had no idea why the king wanted to see him, he doesn’t mind the king, he swore his loyalty to the man, Benji always found the king to be some kind of father figure.
Having never known his own father, the king never looked down on his Hobbit heritage, even raising him amongst the noblemen children due to a fondness for his mother.

“Not really your highness, although I could hazard a guess” there were rumors all over the place, he heard from his fellow knights and wished to god it wasn’t true.
They were able to protect the kingdom from the last invasion of monsters ok however there was a growing problem in Captain Rosenfall’s leadership…

By leadership, Benji means the LACK of leadership and just runs in to steal the glory.

Benji took in a deep breath “Is it due to the last battle involving Captain Rosenfall…”

The King sighed, the tone of annoyance was evident in his voice “Yes, don’t get me wrong you and the royal guards did very well despite the circumstances, however…” Benjamin is praying to any god out there to not do what he thinks the king will do “If the Captain keeps trying to take the spotlight instead of you know, doing his job then our kingdom is going to be in a lot of trouble!”

Benjamin took in a deep breath, feeling his tiny body tremble in anticipation, he really hopes the King is not thinking about making HIM the captain, Benji refuses to become the captain!!

“So I’ve decided” ‘He’s decided what exactly!!!’ Benji’s eyes continued to grow wide as the king began to speak once again “To send the Captain away on a journey to learn to appreciate his fellow knights more”
‘Uh thank god’ a sound of relief left his voice “That’s a wise decision your highness”

“However!”
‘There’s more!’

The king turned his wise gaze to the vice-captain “I want you to shadow him while your captain is on his journey” Benjamin sat there, staring at his king in bewilderment, his ember eyes narrowed in confusion.
“How come your highness, surely the Captain will love the opportunity to get a lot more glory? Also, whose going to protect to look over the kingdom why the Captain is away on this endeavor?” Cecil was a capable fighter, fighting on his own was the captain’s style, so why on earth would the king send him to shadow the best knight in the kingdom?

“You see Vice Captain, in truth, I really don’t want my Captain to die due to his hubris, it would not only humiliate my court but also make the Kingdom a laughingstock also…” The King smiled, not a normal smile but a smug, teasing smile, they don’t call his majesty, King Juniper the Trickster King for nothing “You’re the best when it comes to stealth missions, dare I say your skills are even better than Captain Rosenfall since you value your fellow guards, not only that I am confident from the time they spent with you that they'll watch over the kingdom with your absence and furthermore…”

The King began to chuckle in humor “I get the feeling out of all my guards, the one that would enjoy his humiliation more would be you! Think of this as a relaxing holiday”

"A holiday that involves shadowing an adult making sure they don't kill themselves?"

"Now you're getting it!!!"

Being made to babysit a grown-ass man from the shadows who has the power to take down an entire kingdom, Benji doesn’t know whether to laugh or cry at the ridiculousness of this travesty.
The hobbit watched as his human captain continued his fight with the man-eating tree, swinging his sword and chopping up the monster’s many vines.

“Haha! Fiend, I will end you with my mighty blade Excalibur!!”

‘You got that sword in a pawn shop you sex-crazed cheap bastard!!’ Benji grimaced, thankful that there are no people around to see this nonsense unfold.
Whenever he and the other guards wander into the tavern for a drink, they see how suave the captain is in wooing his ‘conquests’, drinking his mead and being an asshole, the other guards even tell Benji that they rather have the hobbit as their captain then the blowhard.

“Are you insane!!! That means more work!!!”

The muscular man was able to fend off vines for a good amount of time, it took a long time until finally, the monster seemed to be defeated, Benji sighed in relief.

‘Good, all he needs to do is destroy the heart and then problem solv-’
“I have slayed the beast!! It’s a shame that I wouldn’t be able to show this victory to the king or my vice-captain but no matter!” Cecil boasted, stabbing his sword into the ground, looking over his handy work while Benji watched on in horror.

‘Captain…are you really doing a heroic monologue instead of finishing off the monster!!!’
“What is up with the king anyway” Cecil leaned on his blade, placing a curious hand on his chin, mind pondering in thought “Sending me off on a journey to value others, ha!!”
Benji watched on as the captain continued to monologue, the idiot not even realizing that the monster that he slew was beginning to regenerate, because said idiot isn’t taking this monster seriously!!!
‘Captain you moron!! Pay attention and remove the heart from the monster before it regenerates!!!’

How badly that Benji wanted to swoop in and take out the Man-Eating Tree, how badly he wanted to embarrass the blowhard however he was under strict orders by the king to observe and to only intervene if it turns dire however if it seems like it’s Cecil’s fault, let him receive a little punishment…

Benji watched as the monster slowly began to grow back while the Captain continued to talk to himself.
The human failing to notice the looming shadow above him until a vine shot forth, wrapping itself around Cecil’s ankles, yanking the muscular man into the air.
The man gasped in surprise, his equipment falling from his body and landing on the ground.

“Wha- why is it still alive?!” Cecil yelled until his eyes went wide in realization “Ah crap I didn’t remove the heart”
‘Duh moron!!!’
Cecil struggled against the vines on his legs, trying to rip the patch of greenery off him, the man-eating tree raised another vine that held a closed bud in front of the captain’s face.

Benjamin already had a plan to rescue the captain; he dealt with this creature before back in his training days.
This kind of monster, diabolical yes, but it can be defeated, what the monster does first is to subdue its prey by spraying a sweet smell from the flower on its vine.

The bud in front of Cecil’s face opened up, a red flower bloomed, hitting red mist into the brunette’s face.
Cecil coughed violently “Damn monst-” the knight cut himself off, his cheeks turning bright red as more vines wrapped themselves around him.

After hitting its prey with the scent, its target becomes susceptible to the monster’s desires. Benjamin knew that the best time to strike would be to wait while it places it’s prey in a green sac, if Benjamin moved in now he’ll just get caught up and be added to the tree’s menu.

Cecil groaned in surprise when the monster shoved another vine into his mouth, the man wiggled in his restraints as the other vines begun to remove his clothes.
Benji can now understand why the King wanted someone to shadow him if the public got wind of this then it would surely cause great shame to the king.

The Captain of the Royal Guard found his mouth being violated by the vines, the others shifting Cecil’s body, spreading his legs apart and wrapped each ankle together with the knight’s respective wrists, another vine wrapping itself around the brunette’s huge cock.
The hobbit really didn’t want to watch his captain getting off on a monster; Benji placed his hands over his amber eyes, his entire face becoming red like his hair.

The sounds of Cecil’s horny moans and his dick being rubbed off by a monster tree of all things…

Benji couldn’t help but find he’s getting hard from the sight himself, the chubby hobbit shook his head, he really felt like a disappointed wife even if said husband deserved it.
The hobbit lifted his crimson shaded head out of his hands; did he really think himself Cecil’s wife?
Absolutely not, sure he respected his colleague but if it wasn’t for the fact that the guy was a glory grabbing, sex-crazed megalomaniac that kept bonking anything with or without legs then he could back up the human a bit more.

However, he absolutely despised this guy because said guy would steal Benji’s partners…

That Dwarf with the awesome bod? Dumped for Cecil when the two got drunk and had a one-night stand.
The Elf ambassador from the Jinsaque Kingdom? Dumped for Cecil when the Captain gifted the elf a gaudy ring.
The Lizardian Benji dated for a year? Got bonked by Cecil and left for parts unknown…
Cecil was an ever-growing thorn in Benji’s side when it seemed like he was about to find the ONE, Cecil comes along and sets those hopes ablaze…

Where Cecil was looking for another conquest, Benji just wanted to find love…

Is it too much to ask?!?!

Benji shook his head again, he shouldn’t really be thinking about this, he needs to pay attention and strike when the Monster starts cocooning the man.

Although…

“Mm!” Cecil shivered at the vines’ touches, caressing his body, the vine in his mouth shoving in and out more violently while another bigger vine began to transform into a phallus looking shape, edging slightly to his twitching ass.
The captain tried to wiggle his hands from the restraints to no avail, the bigger vine rubbing his hole teasingly.

‘Even if you are under the tree’s influence you look like your enjoying this way too much Captain!’

Benji watched the brunette getting fondled by the monster, the man continued to moan until he threw his head back when the monster shoved its dick into his tight ass.
The vines bobbed the knight up and down, plunging it’s huge dick in and out of Cecil’s ass, the vine that was in his mouth dropped out, allowing the man to cry out in pleasure.

“Y-Yes!” his body convulsed, his mind completely taken over by the pleasure that the monster was giving him, pounding Cecil relentlessly “S-So good, m-my ass is being stretched out! Mm!”
Cecil felt the vines wrapping around him tighter as the tree kept fucking his ass, the vine on his dick still tied round, the man felt like he could cum any moment if it wasn’t for that vine.

“I-I need to cum!” the warrior moaned, “P-Please let me c-Mm!” just when he cried out another vine is shoved into his mouth.

The hobbit was getting too much stimulation, his eyes watched his captain bobbing up and down on a monster’s cock, he knew the effects of the man-eating tree, Benji got the feeling that the tree might like its new meal a lot more than usual…
Watching Cecil getting mercilessly pounded and having fun was really pissing him off, he just wishes this would end already, maybe even ditching Cecil and allow the man to fall to his fate…

‘But if I did that I’ll have to take over as captain!!!’

The vine in his ass continued to fuck Cecil until it came in his ass as soon as it did that, the vine around his dick came free, his seed pouring all over the place
“Mm!! Mmm!!” the man convulsed, as the vine left his ass, it’s semen drooling out of the captain’s twitching hole.
Just as Cecil began to relax, the monster began on to the next phase, a green sac rose down from the branches, the vines around Cecil began to loosen around the man, releasing his arms and legs and slowly slid him into the green sac.

Benji knew what it was doing, the Man-Eating Tree brings down a sac to put its prey, leaving the vine in its mouth and continuing to pump in the red mist to keep the prey complacent while it drains its lifeforce.

The Hobbit jumped out of his hiding place and rushed forward, the monster noticed him, flinging its vines in defense against Benji, the young man brandished his dagger, swiping it at any vines that came his way.
Benji ran his hand into his pouch, pulling out a smoke bomb, he just gets one chance with this, for this, he needs quick precision and accuracy.

He threw the smoke bomb, disappearing into the smoke until Benji rushed closer to the base of the monster picking up his captain’s sword in the process.
Benji digging the long blade into the bark, stabbing straight through the heart, once that was done, the monster did an unnatural squeal before the monster began to disintegrate.

As soon as it did that, the green sac that held Cecil landed on to the ground, Benji sighed in relief, placed the sword on to the ground and walked over to the green sac, Benji got his dagger and stabbed it into the plant, slicing it open and watching Cecil pool out covered in pink ooze.

“This monster really LOVED you captain” placing a hand on to the remaining vine in Cecil’s mouth and pulling it out “That makes one of us anyways…”

The young hobbit began to wipe the ooze off his dagger, sheathing the blade away, not realizing that Cecil was regaining consciousness, the muscular knight slowly sat himself up, pink ooze dripping off his naked body while Benji was getting rid of the evidence of his involvement.
Benji started picking up the equipment that Cecil dropped earlier “Jeez, such a rookie mistake…thank god no one saw this…”

“Hamilton?” Benji jerked to attention, turning round to see the dazed gaze of Cecil staring back at him “Have I died and gone to heaven?”
‘Is he still under the mists' effects?’ “Um…it’s just a dream captain!” orders from the king slowly made their way back to Benji’s mind, under no circumstances was he to reveal himself to Cecil while the latter is on his journey “You just fell asleep near the campfire”

Benji jumped when Cecil grabbed his small wrist “A dream huh?” the smaller man found himself being pushed to the ground, pinning the hobbit under his muscular, toned frame.
“You piss me off, always nagging at me to work with the other guards, you and the king!” this is bad, he’s in full rant mode at the moment “Not even that, you complain when I don’t cooperate, not helping out, are you my wife or something?!” he didn’t realise that Cecil doesn’t like him so much “And then you waltz around with those people you date, flaunting them all over the place”

Benji narrowed his gaze at this angry naked man towering above him, definitely talking to a drunk person.
“If you recall you stole most of my dates” the hobbit pointed out, Cecil gave his vice-captain a drunken smirk “Ye-ah, watching you with people like that pisses me off! Trying to make me jealous!”
This was really pissing him off, so what the fact that Benji wants to find love is pissing him off?! Benji thinks to himself, how did they get from Cecil nearly getting eaten by a monster tree, to them now talking about their love lives!

“You’re an asshole, so what you like the people I go out with and want to fuck them instead”
Cecil narrowed his dazed green eyes, locking his lips on to Benji’s, the hobbit felt the man’s tongue shoved into his mouth, Benji moaned as his captain began to slip his hand down Benji’s pants
“Mm?!” Benji trembled under Cecil’s caresses, the hobbit tried to push Cecil off but the man was stronger than him, he shock when Cecil grabbed a hold of his manhood, squeezing his balls lightly.

Cecil broke their lips apart, Benji doesn’t understand, why did Cecil kiss him if the guy hates him so much?

“Idiiioot!” the man cooed, looking at his vice captain’s flushed face “The only reason I take them away is because...I don’t want them to fuck you”
“W-what?” Benji asked breathlessly, not realizing that Cecil was already getting rid of his clothes “All those people having their way with you, especially that Lizardian, prick came into the bar and said he was going to fuck you so hard and make you squeal like a pig, soooo I made him squeal instead”

Benji had even more questions, his eyes staring at Cecil in disbelief “Why? Y-you sound like you’re in love with me?”
The drunkard stared down at Benji for a moment before shoving a finger into the hobbit’s ass “So what if I am!” Benji squeaked, his eyes closed tightly shut, his hands reaching up to Cecil’s chest, Cecil slung the redhead over his shoulder while his finger rummage around Benji’s tight hole.

“Fucking Lizardian thinks he was going to fuck you, the only one that’s going to fuck you senseless is me”
“Ah! Mm, s-stop captain…” Benji’s body convulsed when Cecil shoved another finger into his hole, the hobbit cried, digging his fingernails into Cecil’s back “Captain!”
“Mm, dream Hamilton’s hole is so tiiiight” Cecil licked his lips at the trembling man in his arms “I’m getting so hard right now, I want to fuck you senseless”

All that Benji could do was nuzzle his head into Cecil’s neck, he was in serious trouble here, feeling his captain prodding his butt, his fingers moving deeper inside, Cecil’s breath tickling his back.
Because of Cecil’s own foolishness, he’s completely under the mist’s influence, if Benji doesn’t do something about this soon then his captain is going to screw him but Benji finds that he’s losing himself to the brunette’s sensual caresses.

Benji stifled a moan, running a hand across his mouth to hold back the noises he’s making.
Cecil pouted his cheeks, a little annoyed that he couldn’t hear his partner’s voice “Uuuuuh your trying to withhold your voice, that’s cute~” he then proceeded to nibble Benji’s ear, a squeak leaving his subordinate’s mouth which then turned to a cry as Cecil touched his prostrate.
“Haaah, it’s nice to hear my vice captain’s moans again~” Cecil then continued to tease the hobbit, while Benji was wondering what on earth the captain was talking about?

They’ve never slept together…
“W-What are you saying? We never-” before he could even finish, Cecil locked their lips together, drowning Benji in a deep kiss, the muscular warrior was a master in kissing “Mm”

“Oh that’s right, yooou forgot those times…remember that dwarf chick…” Benji found himself shiver when Cecil removed his fingers from his ass, Benji starred at Cecil with wide eyes while his captain held a drunken, smug smirk “You were both at the bar, getting drunk, you both looked so happy it pissed me off soooo” It only dawned on Benji what his captain was looking to do next, he felt something big rubbing up against his ass, the redhead looked down behind him and saw Cecil’s rock hard dick pressed up behind him “After getting you drunk we then had a threesome and I had you bouncing on my huge cock like now~”

The vice-captain cried out in pain as he felt Cecil slide into him, he felt the captain’s dick pulsed inside while wrapping his arms around Cecil’s neck.
“Ah fuck!” Benji cried, tears rolling down his crimson cheeks “T-Too big, too b-” he was cut off when Cecil began to move, the muscular man rammed his hard member into him, using a combination of gravity and Benji’s legs.
“After you were done with that Dwarf you then moved on to that fucking Elf ambassador” Cecil growled in annoyance, the smaller man felt his superior sliding in deeper “Bastard obviously had a kink in overpowering people in certain positions so he got you drunk” a chuckle then left his lips, possibly from the memory he recalled “He then invited me to a threesome, Haha you should have seen how limp he went when the vice-captain told him you wanted me more than him”

“N-No that’s not true mm!” the sounds of Cecil plunging his cock deeper into Benji’s ass, convulsing on each thrust, he nearly felt like a doll with how easy Cecil was able to lift him, so embarrassing “I-I don’t remember-Ah!” a loud thud echoed in the air as Cecil laid himself down on the ground on his back, watching the vice-captain trying his best to not give him to the pleasure he was receiving.
The Captain bucked his hips into Benji over and over again, just seeing the hobbit trying to resist surrendering to the pleasure “Mm n-no more, please captain, please I-I can’t!!!”

“Aw but you're doing so well Dream Hamilton, look I can go even deeper”
“Ah!” Benji covered his mouth with his heads, shutting his eyes tightly, he was about to cum, Benji was set to burst any moment now, not only that he could feel Cecil was close too.
“So close! Hey, Dream Hamilton, I’m going to blow my load into your ass” he found himself shivering from the thought, that big cock cumming in his ass?
“N-No! please anything than that captain!” Benji felt Cecil picking up the pace, pounding him mercilessly, the squelching sounds making way to his ears “No? Your ass tightened up when I said that, you have such a slutty hole Hamilton~” the vice-captain shook his head vigorously from side to side “Such a lewd body Dream Hamilton has, think I’ll reward your hole with my cum”
“No anything than that, p-plea-ah ha! N-no please don’t cum inside cap-captain, ah!!” Cecil tightened his grip on Benji’s hips, burying his dick deep inside Benji’s ass, pouring his seed deep inside while the hobbit cried.
“C-Cumming, Ah!!” just as he felt Cecil’s cum pour into him, Benji’s cock burst, flying on his stomach and hit his face.

“Ah so sleepy-aaaah” Cecil yawned, his hands falling off Benji’s hips and went too sleep.

Benji barely had any strength left but…but if he stayed here then his mission would be a failure…as tired as he was, he had to move.
The redhead slowly lifted himself off Cecil, feeling the blowhard’s giant cock sliding out of his ass, releasing more cum onto the unconscious man’s stomach. Benji moaned, his body still sensitive from the intense sexual activity, feeling the white liquid dribbling down his legs, his rear end sore and his voice a bit hoarse from all the crying.

‘God, was I hit by a dragon?’ he glared weakly at the culprit, the captain was just lying there happy while he was suffering ‘Look at him sleeping like a baby, you were nearly digested by a man-eating monster tree and then fucked me senseless and THIS is the thanks I get, fuck you Captain!!!’

And all the nonsense about Cecil loving him and they had sex before? Ha what a load of nonsense!!

Like they ever had sex bef…

Just as the thought entered his mind, Benji realized that even though it was his first time having sex with the Captain, it felt sort of familiar, he was surprised how fast his body was able to adjust to his shape and that Cecil was touching him in all the right places…

But they never had sex before, right?
Nah they couldn’t have!! What nonsense was Benji thinking, the hobbit slapped his face with both hands ‘Snap out of it Benjamin! Despite current circumstances, the captain isn’t even your type!!!’

How was he even going to report this to the king?

-----

Cecil yawned as he rose from his resting place, the remains of a fire were seen as smoke sizzled from the logs of wood, the eerie scent of burning wood tingled his senses.
The Captain looked over himself, his armor and clothes were back on his body, he tried to recall what happened the day before, he remembered fighting a Man-eating tree but then got too caught up in boasting and then nothing…

The muscular brunette took a glimpse around the area, noticing traces of a fight taking place, and the remains of a smoke bomb…

“Could have stayed in the morning Hamilton…” he grumbled, scrunching up his face disappointed that his guest didn’t stay “That felt too real to be a dream, could have let me thank you for saving me…”
Cecil’s face turned bright red, even though he didn’t remember what happened, his body, sure enough, did, with everything that was around him it didn’t take Cecil long to decipher what happened.

‘My god, I got too caught up in boasting that I let the monster had its way with me and then I…with Hamilton’
he knew what happened, Cecil had sex with so many different partners to know this feeling. ‘FUCK!!! My hips hurt, my ass hurts, EVERYTHING HURTS!!!’ but even though he was found in that position what even pissed him off more was…

‘Having someone watch me getting fucked and then nearly eaten to only screw them afterward, I’m SO TURNED ON RIGHT NOW IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!’

Meanwhile, in the shadows of the bushes a few miles away, Vice-Captain Benjamin Hamilton is wondering why the Captain hasn’t moved in a while…

TO BE CONTINUED MAYBE

So yeah this was the first chapter, I do have chapter 2 written but it will probably go through a rewrite...any critiques on how to improve I'm all for, especially with Cecil...
PumpkinSugarSpice
New to the forum

Re: Why is the Captain of the Royal Guard an Idiot (Yaoi/Vor

Postby pregnantmeat » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Please post more like this!
pregnantmeat
Been posting for a bit

Re: Why is the Captain of the Royal Guard an Idiot (Yaoi/Vor

Postby PumpkinSugarSpice » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:26 pm

So completed another chapter, might rewrite it again -_- ...

---

SECOND REPORT: MY CAPTAIN REALLY NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION!!!

This was a bad idea waiting to happen, it’s been a week now since the man-eating tree monster, so many things have happened since then.
Benji was hit with a flurry of emotions, anger, confusion but mostly pissed off arousal, why arousal some plucky young adventurer may ask?

Well dear adventurer, the reason Benjamin Hamilton, Vice-Captain of the Royal Knights that are bestowed the honor of protecting King Juniper the III, is tasked with shadowing the Captain by his majesty with two objectives:

1) Shadow Captain Cecil Yohan Von Rosenfall to make sure that the man does not die from his own hubris, do not allow your presence to be seen by any means necessary because he needs to learn to value his teammate

2) Report back progress, leave out no details UNLESS they would bring great shame to the court, also get rid of any evidence and WITNESSES

Part two may not be a problem but part one may be a bit more taxing, watching his Captain going on adventures, visiting villages, helping the people, sometimes fucking said people or monsters he’ll have to deal with…

Benji stared at the target of his mission, he sat at a bar watching the muscular man getting drunk off his muscly tits, chatting up anything that had legs and leading them away to his chambers for the evening.
The same asshole that got fucked by a monster tree, nearly digested and then proceeded to fuck Benji senseless while spouting nonsense that he loves him…

“Hahaha so true! I must say you look to be a very muscular adventurer!” the woman drinking next to him cooed, she was definitely a hot woman, a giant rack that no one could possibly resist, even Benji found himself attracted to her.
Although he could see where this was going, the hobbit brought his drink up to his lips making sure that his face was still hidden under his hooded robe “There’s an infestation of lower goblins a days travel away, they’ve been causing quite a ruckus, ambushing caravans, assaulting people and then swallowing them whole”

Benji has heard of those goblins before, Faust Lower Goblins, monsters that travel in packs of six, they maybe smaller than the other goblins but once they swallow large, stronger prey they then evolve to Faust Mid Goblins.
Only way to escape just a fate is to allow the Goblin to assault and swallow you then once it falls asleep, use a vial of Dragon’s breath to dissolve the goblin from within, trying to do it while their awake would mean you’ll just be swallowed by another member of its pack, while their asleep you can then take out the entire swarm with a bladed weapon.

If you can beat them all beforehand then you're fine, no traumatic experiences, no nights where your confused or curling up in a ball and crying yourself to sleep…

Benjamin remembered when there was an infestation of Faust Lesser Goblins near the capital and was getting a seminar sorted, he tried to get the Captain to sit through it buuuuut….

“A pack of Faust Lesser Goblins?” Cecil turned his cocky gaze to his second in command, the hobbit could sense how this was going to turn out but Benjamin was adamant that if they need to protect their kingdom then their guards needed to be prepared for anything no matter how small it looked.

Benji raised the forms in his hands, giving one to his captain “Yes Captain, I feel that it would be best to tackle this before it gets out of control since we don’t usually fight Faust Lesser Goblins I think it’s best to inform our soldiers on this mons-”
Cecil’s gaze could only be described as uninterested, tossing the form over his shoulder “Hah! You worry too much Hamilton, their LESSER goblins!! Their barely a threat!”

Yep, the vice-captain had a feeling this was going to happen “Captain I really think you're underestimating th-”

“Maybe all the other guards need to study this but I’m a Captain, I can beat twenty of them with my little finger”
“Captain Rosenfall…”
“Now if you excuse me I have a date!!”

“Hi! A gift from one of our patrons!” the vice-captain brought back to reality from the pretty waitress, placing the pint onto the table before taking her leave.

Benji took a giant swig of his drink, allowing the beverage to dull his senses, feeding his frustrations.
The hobbit looked around the bar, wondering if there was anyone he could get a one nightstand with?

Frustrated amber eyes scanned the entire room until his eyes fell upon a dashing militia guard, dark black hair, cat ears with a nice bushy tail, Benji couldn’t help but blush, yup, he’ll do!
Before the hobbit could slide off his chair, he felt his head getting fuzzy, his eyelids feeling like heavy sacks of coal, he wondered why he suddenly felt so tired, his head landing softly onto the wooden table never noticing a familiar face now sitting by his table.

Cecil grinned like a greedy child who has been given more sweets, resting his head into his hands, the captain couldn’t believe his luck, silly hobbit thought he could spy on him?

HA! The fool! He was the captain of the royal guard!

Sure the hobbit was the master of stealth but Cecil was the GOD of everything!!

“Oh Hamilton you surely jest!” it was good that he slipped the sleeping herb into that drink.

Cecil saw the look the redhead gave that militia guard, Cat ears? Fluffy tail? Muscular frame?

It didn’t take the brunette long to see a pattern…

For all that talk of trying to find the one, Hamilton seemed to have a thing for people with muscles, the dwarf woman had abs, the elf, despite his slender frame was slightly muscular, the lizardian, even with his annoying bravado was JACKED!
Not as jacked as him though, the captain won’t allow Hamilton to have fun without him, despite any offer Cecil would give to the hobbit when the latter was sober to warm his bed, each time, Hamilton refused…

Despite all of Cecil’s experience, despite the fact that their bodies are physically compatible, why would the hobbit refuse?
Probably one of the reasons he had to resort to getting involved in breaking up his previous relationships…

Cecil grumbled, poking the little hobbit’s cheek, he was defiantly cuter being asleep, the captain wondering why the man just doesn’t surrender his body to him?

“Why don’t you figure it out already?”

------

Benjamin couldn’t remember what happened the previous night; all he knew was what the tavern owner told him.
Apparently, he got too drunk, passed out and then a woman carried him to his room, well isn’t that just embarrassing…

The Hobbit wished he could have seen the woman but alas, Benji had more pressing issues to deal with, one being to make sure that some asshole doesn’t kill himself in the most humiliating way possible, the vice-captain made a mental note to thank the king and then punch him.

For the most part, Benji was able to keep his distance while the man left the village, it took a day's journey and so far, nothing eventful or embarrassing happened, which is a good thing.
The Vice-Captain really didn’t want to mull over what to write in the next report to the king.

The last one was terrifying enough to write!!

Benji hid behind the bushes, watching his captain standing in front of the rumored cave that the Faust Lesser Goblin’s resided.

“All right time to take down some Lesser Goblins!!!” Cecil stood in front of the entrance, sword, and shield in hand, ready for adventure, the man was just itching for a fight.
Cecil charged into the cave, releasing a battle cry, Benji felt his blood boil at his captain’s idiocy, when Benjamin was going over the seminar with the other guards, he told them to never go running into the cave because:

A) Faust Lesser Goblins would have set up traps

And B) Obviously Faust Lesser Goblin’s would hunt in packs if you went to the fucking seminar you twat!!!

Benji took in a deep breath, reminding himself that the moron has to stay alive, for now at least…

Just as the thought crossed his mind a loud crackling sound could be heard, the hobbit watched his commanding officer falling through the giant hole that appeared on the floor of the stone entrance.

Benjamin could swear he could hear a faint “Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!” down the hole…
“Should have really gone to that seminar captain…” the redhead growled.

The hobbit made his way to the hole and looked down, this was definitely a long drop, Benjamin carefully made his way down the hole, leaving the leafy landscape and sliding down a dark murky cave.
While journeying down, Benji could hear a loud voice in the distance…

Something along the lines of “HAVE AT THEE FEBEL BEASTS!!! I MAY HAVE LOST SOME OF MY EQUIPMENT BUT I WILL END YOUR EVIL!!!”

With each descent, he found a piece of hanging equipment, a ripped pouch here, some provisions there, even some daggers and cracked vials…

How did this idiot manage to survive for so long? In fact, how did Cecil make Captain?

Was it nepotism, blackmail, bribery, oh who was Benjamin kidding obviously it was sex!!! It’s always sex, that’s his default response!!!!

Benji narrowed his gaze, adjusting his gaze with the little bit of light that came from the torches lighting the tunnel. Making his way down the tunnel, being extra careful to not alert the goblins to his presence.

While the hobbit snuck around, Cecil was currently having the time of his life, the man continued to fight against the goblins, they were formidable opponents, they were shorter than him in height, their blank stares, drooling shark-like teeth, each of their hands had long sharp nails, they were mostly naked and their skin was a darkish green.

They were proving a bit tricky, especially since there was about three to six of them, Cecil continued the offensive, thrusting his blade forward hoping to get one of the little bastards but they kept dodging, maybe there was a reason why they haven’t been disposed of before.

Benjamin managed to get into the same area, hiding behind a group of rocks and watched his captain, pleasantly surprised that the moron hasn’t been defeated yet.

Oh, seems to be doing ok… maybe he was too harsh, that any maybe frustrated but for a moment, Benjamin thinks that Cecil is actually competent, maybe he doesn’t need to jump in this time, it seems that Cecil is doing very well against the beasts himself-

As if some kind of deity has made it their mission to prove the small man wrong, Cecil then tripped on a small rock on the ground, his sword flung to the other side of the area, well out of Cecil’s reach while the knight crashed onto the ground.

Really captain!!!!!!! Vessels were about to pop, Benjamin could feel it, his blood was literally boiling.

“Damn, can’t believe I was so careless!” Cecil snapped, scrambling back t his feet, it was bad enough that his sword was tossed away but any other equipment he had was lost when he fell down the cave.
The group of Faust Lower Goblins stared at him, this was really not going very well, Cecil raised his fists in defiance, he refuses to allow another monster to have their way with-

Just as the thought crawls through his mind, the goblins jumped him, ripping his clothes and armour apart, pinning the knight to the ground as the rest of his equipment flew all over the place.

Benji could feel himself groan in annoyance, kind of figured this would happen ‘Why didn’t you check your footing Captain!!!! That’s combat 101!!!’

“Let go of me you foul mons-Mm!” Cecil’s anger was interrupted by having one of the lower goblin’s shoving it’s cock into his mouth, the other Goblin’s tied up his wrists, one of the other greenish beasts shoved its cock into his ass.

The hobbit can’t believe he has to watch his captain getting screwed by another monster, AGAIN!

Having to watch his strong muscular Captain getting fucked like a woman, watching his face turning from pain to pleasure while his mouth is used as a pussy, seeing dicks pounding into his apple-shaped butt over and over again until they cum in his ass…

To be fair his pleasure face is rather hot, Benjamin hit his head on to the giant stone he’s hiding behind.
‘What on earth are you thinking Benjamin!! That is your captain!! You HATE him remember!!’

Cecil moaned in pleasure, some of the goblin’s were groping his ample chest, the man pulled upon his restraints while the goblins had their way with him.
After a while the goblin came in Cecil’s mouth, the brunette gagged as he spat it’s foul semen on to the floor “B-Bastards, ah!!” the muscular man felt the goblin pounding his ass picking up the pace “Ah! I-I’ll get you for this-Mm!! Ah!” the goblin continued to plunge its hard cock into the prey’s ass.

‘”Oh Hamilton we don’t need that seminar on Faust Lower Goblins their so easy to slay that I can take on a whole horde~” how IRONIC captain if we ever survive this I’m going make you sit through all those seminars you refused before out of SPITE!!’

“Ah, b-being fucked by a w-weak m-monster, Nngh!!” Cecil convulsed when the goblin came in his ass, the knight shuddered as it’s dick pooled out of his round ample cheeks.
Before the captain could even think what to do next, another goblin rolled his body over, raising his ass into the air and shoving another dick inside, Cecil could feel the goblin’s balls slapping off his ass with his moans getting louder.

“N-No, n-not again AAH!” while the goblin pounding his ass was busy another goblin shoved it’s dick into Cecil’s mouth.

‘Wow, their really going at it…’

Just as Benji is trying to organise his thoughts, he failed to realise that there was another lower goblin behind him
‘Oh shit!’ before Benji could even react the goblin pounced on him, already tying him up and removing his clothes.
The stealth master really messed up this time, the redhead can’t believe he allowed this to happen, the goblin licked his lips grabbing Benji by his hair and shoving its dick into his mouth, Benji tried to get the foul-smelling appendage away from his mouth but the goblin had a firm grip on his head, the monster rocking its hips back and forth.

The hobbit could feel the monster’s cock plunging into his throat, he knew in order for them to get out of this, the vice-captain will need to let this happen, remembering the information he had on these goblins, he just hopes that the goblin would be quick as it violated his senses.

While the hobbit was getting into his own problems, Cecil was drawing a blank, a goblin laid on it’s back, another holding on to Cecil’s legs while the knight bobbed up and down above, now with two cocks in his ass, Cecil can no longer differentiate between pain and pleasure, his hungry butt just eating up these monster dicks.
The muscular knight was now seeing stars, losing himself to the motions, even finding his hips were moving in unison with each thrust.

“N-Noo!! Y-Your not going to get away with this-Mm!!” Cecil moaned, his ass being mercilessly fucked, he felt them stretching out his butt “Ah! HA! M-My ass is going to break!!! AHHAH!!!”
When a goblin shoved it’s cock back into Cecil’s throat “Mm!” rolling his tongue over the head, deep throating the cock, his Adam’s apple dipping whenever Cecil gulped down the liquid.

The goblins continued to fuck him relentlessly, he could hear the sounds echo throughout the cave, the sounds of his ass being violated, his manly voice screaming out in pleasure as the monsters continued to violate him
“C-Cumming ah!!” Cecil sprayed his cum all over the place, panting heavily as the goblin’s guzzling their own inside his apple-shaped behind. Cecil laid back limp, his voice hoarse, his body now weak, the goblins released their prey, unsheathing their dicks from his butt.

Cecil laid on the ground, realizing that he should have probably listened to his vice-captain about that seminar…

Before he could even contemplate, he heard the sound of something being dislocated, Cecil found himself being picked up and shoved into the gaping maw of one of the goblins.
Cecil weakly wiggled as his shoulders already passed the mouth, he felt the goblin’s tongue greedily licking his form, Cecil tried to pull himself out but found the monster’s grip a bit strong.
“Ah! N-No I’m being eaten alive” Cecil was surprised how easily his body was sliding into this small creature, the throat muscles squeezing its huge meal, was this how his story ended? Being devoured by a lesser goblin? Is his Adonis sculpted body becoming nothing more than goblin fat?

While the Goblin was busy swallowing the captain, Benji could only look on in awe as his ass was being fucked by one of its compatriots, the hobbit groaned, watching as his captain was being greedily devoured, the brunette’s ass hanging out of the goblin’s maw.
“C-Captain” even though this was a dire situation, Lesser Goblin’s were known to spend days digesting their prey before they evolve, so while the captain won’t be digested yet, Benji needed to get out of this situation.

“Mm, J-Just h-hang on captain, ah! I-I’ll get you out s-soon Mm!!” besides watching his superior being swallowed whole was kind of a turn on. Benji found it rather odd that this goblin wasn’t alerting the others to his presence, the only thing he could deduce was that this monster didn’t want to share his prey with the others.
Feeling the goblin’s huge cock pumping into his ass relentlessly was nearly driving him insane.

The hobbit watched as Cecil’s captor slowly raised its head into the air, allowing gravity to do most of the work, his superior was sliding into the monster without any trouble, the man’s hulking form was slowly disappearing into the tiny monster, creating a giant bulge in its small stomach.
He could hear Cecil moan within the confines of his fleshy prison, the bulge outlining his face as he tried to get out of the monster, the goblin placing its hands over the giant bulge, slapping it a few times to hear it’s prey honeyed cries.

“AH! S-So tight!” Cecil cried within his flesh prison, the captain convulsed when the stomach pressed against him each time the goblin rubbed its stomach; his nipples rubbing up to the stomach lining.
The thought of his muscular body dissolving within such a weak monster was mortifying, he needed to get out of here but his restraints were too strong, each time Cecil tried to move, the more he was getting covered in gastric juices his captor secretes.
Cecil could feel his body becoming more sluggish, was there something in the goblin’s stomach that weakens his resistance?

The goblin stared down at its prey, seeing the outline of Cecil’s shape as it laid on the ground, feeling the outline of his body, it loved the feeling his prey gave, just trying desperately to get out and hearing his stomach growl as it started its lengthy process.

“Ah, hahha!!” Benji needed to get out of this, the hobbit found his body convulsing in pleasure while he watched his captain squirming within the other goblin “N-No more mm!” Benji could hear the monster grunting as it thrust its hips deep into the small man until it’s released its seed inside.
The redhead groaned, preparing himself for what’s going to happen next, the goblin licked Benji’s cheek taking in his flavor. Even though the vice-captain was prepared, Benji flinched when the monster slid it’s cock out of his ass, laying him face down on the ground.

The goblin then proceeded to shove Benji’s feet into it’s gaping maw, the hobbit felt the monster slowly lifting him up into the air, the small man gazed down to see the creature greedily gobbling his form, his legs already traveling down the goblin’s throat.
Benji groaned as his hips squeezed through the goblin’s gaping maw, Benji could still see his captain’s squished body trembling within its captor but now it seems like the captain’s struggles are getting weaker than before.

The goblin’s hands continued to shove he hobbit down its gullet, Benji tried to wiggle out of reflex, the hot breath of the monster and the walls of its mouth pressing against his skin “Aahhh, so tig-mmm!!”
Benji groaned as he felt his entire body sliding down the monster’s gullet, the hobbit cried out as the throat hugged its meal, Benji soon found himself in the entrance of the stomach, pushing his head through the hole and then dropping him into his lodgings.

He could hear the monster’s heartbeat while the walls began to convulse around him, Benji pulled on the bindings on his wrists, the stomach acids should have made them slightly weaker. The vice-captain winced when he felt the goblin smack it’s stomach, hitting his head, Benji squirmed within his prison.
Benji narrowed his amber eyes when he found that his bindings were still a bit strong, he then thought that it would be better to wait until the goblin slept before trying to break free.
Even while Benji waited, he felt his body becoming sluggish, it was then his mind vaguely remembered that Faust Goblin’s stomach secretes a mucus within its stomach acid to sap Its prey’s strength so it doesn’t interfere with the process.

The hobbit waited two hours until his captor fell asleep, trying his best to resist the stomach’s juices from lulling him to sleep, Benji tugged on his bindings and felt it unravel.

“Right…time to save the captain” Benji said weakly, reaching for his head hand and tugging the vial he stashed there earlier.
Benji opened the vial and poured the contents on to the stomach lining, watching as a hole burned through the goblin’s stomach.
It was scary how effective some of these vials were, Benji squeezed through the stomach and watched as the goblin awoke only to turn to ash.

Yeah, these vials were really scary, Benji trembled as the cold air hit his skin. The hobbit looked around the remains of his captor and found his dagger, he had a job to do…
------

The man groaned as he awoke, Cecil slowly awoke to a wooden ceiling; the captain took a look around the room, a window to his right showing that he’s within a village, a cabinet to the left where a vase of flowers rested.

“How did I?” just as he tried to remember, the door flew open revealing a wolfman wearing a long white coat, the wolf looked at the human through his glasses.

“Ah, you're awake! How are you feeling?” Cecil slowly sat himself up in bed, memories of what happened flowed back, his cheeks tinged in red.
“Um…fine” the knight looked at the wolf sheepishly “How did I get here?”
“You're lucky! A hobbit merchant found you, he told us how you fought a horde of lesser goblins on your own and got hit by poison so he brought you back here!”

“I-I see” Cecil narrowed his green-eyed gaze
‘A hobbit merchant? That’s way too obvious Hamilton’ the man found his face getting redder and redder when all the memories came back, Cecil couldn’t help but bury his head into his hands.
‘Which means he saw me…FUCKING HUMILIATING!!! What the fact that he saw me getting fucked by a tree is one thing but getting fucked and eaten by a lesser goblin is so much worse!!!!’

Cecil made a mental note to read up on Faust Goblin’s later…

-----

Yeah I will probably rewrite this, any tips would be much appreciated!!
PumpkinSugarSpice
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!