Vore Audio - Succubus Midnight Snack

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Vore Audio - Succubus Midnight Snack

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:01 am

Hey all,

This is my first vore audio I created. There are two version, a 'clean' version and a version that ends with disposal.

0.00 - You wake up paralyzed, with what looks like a classical succubus standing at the end of your bed, she walks over to you and starts to swallow you.
0.09 - You slide down her esophagus, and she moans with pleasure as you slide down.
0.25 - You reach the end of her esophagus and slide into her stomach.
0.30 - You hear her moans and her heartbeat increasing, is she masturbating?
0.48 - Yup.
1.09 - Sounds like she has fallen asleep as her breathing becomes deep and slow.
2.32 - You have lost track of time in here, you feel yourself being pushed into a different tube.
3.09 - You start lose consciousness, sound starts to fade out.
Clean Version Ends

3.12 - You are slowly pushed into another fleshy chamber.
3.57 - She starts stirring and waking up.
4.06 - She is walking around.
4.25 - You hear her open a close a door, you hear her moving around, it sounds like the toilet.
4.44 - You hear her begin to pee.
5.07 - You feel yourself being pushed down.
5.08 - You hit cold water, although your body has been reduced to waste you are still aware of what is going on around you.
5.36 - She finishes up.
5.39 - She flushes the toilet and you are rushed through the pipes, slowly your consciousness fades to the sound of rushing water.

You can get them from here:
disposal: https://mega.nz/#!K9ERyaKI!5_byF_iOzqyo ... OVsvZ3IX9c
clean: https://mega.nz/#!axdX3Sha!7bx1FqVfqwV0 ... Kt3_Eq-7Iw
Last edited by FoxyVixen21 on Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Re: Vore Audio - Succubus Midnight Snack

Postby MaskedSinner » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:56 am

The link isn't working.
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:06 am

I've updated the links, hopefully they work now.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby Nikkidafox » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Very, very nice! It's rare to get a good audio that has disposal at the end. Did you do this yourself?
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby komaru » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Great job! Personally, I'm also glad to see some audio that ends with a good disposal recording!
komaru
???

Postby Bright » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Well done I say.
Bright
Heavy user

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:54 pm

I really like the clean version. Very well done.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:08 pm

super good
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby FatMMD » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:28 pm

Made me hard = approve
FatMMD
New to the forum

Postby silverspec » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:05 am

Really well done.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby SweetCheese » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:39 am

This is delightful. The transitions to each part are amazing..~
SweetCheese
Somewhat familiar

Postby hax » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:02 am

Really good, are the voice clips you?~
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:14 pm

Oh my, this is very well done~
RediQ
Participator

Postby CandySquirrel » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Something that goes very well with this audio https://aryion.com/g4/view/403738.
P.S. OP, your Starbound disposal mod is as great as this audio. Any chance you'll update it some day ?
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaskedSinner » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:55 pm

I got around to listening it. It's very nice
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:28 am

CandySquirrel wrote:Something that goes very well with this audio https://aryion.com/g4/view/403738.
P.S. OP, your Starbound disposal mod is as great as this audio. Any chance you'll update it some day ?

Maybe one day, when I was doing the mod at the time the Starbound mod was updating quite fast and would break things. When the mechanics of the Starbound mod are 'done' and change less I will probably go back to it.

somedude601 wrote:Very, very nice! It's rare to get a good audio that has disposal at the end. Did you do this yourself?

No, I didn't record the audio myself, way too shy for that kinda thing.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:34 am

I am planning on doing another audio, not sure on the scenario as this one was really generic. I'm open to suggestions/ideas, no promises on anything though.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby algieii » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:09 am

Great job!! It is fun playing around with audio. Love the time stamps! My only suggestion, upon listening to it a couple of times, is to consider making it all just a bit longer. It depends on the RP of course. It would probably take longer to complete a same-size swallowing than a giantess swallowing a tiny, for instance! But, maybe a bit more time licking/pre-vore, swallowing, masturbating ;) ,and a bit more time stewing in the stomach would be my personal preference. Again though, great job; I enjoyed it as it is! Love the inclusion of heartbeat, breathing, etc. ... I love vore audios that are both sexy and relaxing, and this ticks both boxes very nicely. Can't wait to hear what else you come up with!

I kinda like a scenario where a friend or colleague that you're just hanging out with sort of persuades you to let her eat you. You don't really want to be eaten but she gently works on you and describes how sexy it will be and eventually gets just insistent enough to finally get the job done, before relaxing...masturbating...and cuddling you as you slowly drift off. Also a somewhat generic scenario but not too different from this one!
algieii
New to the forum

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:41 pm

algieii wrote:Great job!! It is fun playing around with audio. Love the time stamps! My only suggestion, upon listening to it a couple of times, is to consider making it all just a bit longer. It depends on the RP of course. It would probably take longer to complete a same-size swallowing than a giantess swallowing a tiny, for instance! But, maybe a bit more time licking/pre-vore, swallowing, masturbating ;) ,and a bit more time stewing in the stomach would be my personal preference. Again though, great job; I enjoyed it as it is! Love the inclusion of heartbeat, breathing, etc. ... I love vore audios that are both sexy and relaxing, and this ticks both boxes very nicely. Can't wait to hear what else you come up with!

I kinda like a scenario where a friend or colleague that you're just hanging out with sort of persuades you to let her eat you. You don't really want to be eaten but she gently works on you and describes how sexy it will be and eventually gets just insistent enough to finally get the job done, before relaxing...masturbating...and cuddling you as you slowly drift off. Also a somewhat generic scenario but not too different from this one!

Yeah, I wasn't sure how long to make it, I might even do a longer and shorter version of future ones, one where the stomach/digestion time is much longer.

I like that scenario, I just don't think I would have audio to make it work, but we will see what I can do in the future. I haven't start my second one yet, but I will soon.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby Winny » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:31 pm

That was simply delightful! Disposal audio was really well done. and lovely with the heart beat and digesting noises. Keep up the lovely work!
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Work to be shared!