Honey Select Comic (F/F, Absorption)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Honey Select Comic (F/F, Absorption)

Postby GooInABox » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Hello everyone! LTL, FTP and all that.

I decided to crank out a small comic using Honey Select Studio NEO, a 3D animation program. Details are as follows:

Title: The Data Bust
Length: 63 images
Word count: No idea
Themes: Sci-Fi, F/F, willing, semi-willing, aliens, humans, androids, cleavage absorption, breast expansion, non-fatal(?).
Download link: Right here: https://mega.nz/#!T08VEA4L!YcBavsttxPBvQOn_NWgvG4STb7BADLiFkoKI6FK_kf0
File Size: 473 MB.

The comic is a little light on actual vore and sexual content, and more heavy on plot. If you want to ignore the plot and go straight to the consumption, skip to about image 34 or so.

This is my first time posting any of my work to the public, and I'm hoping that what I'm sharing is of okay-ish quality and is not just an ugly offspring that I'm viewing through a mother's perspective. Please let me know if you see any obvious (or not so obvious) ways that you believe I can improve in future works, either through the images themselves, the writing, plot/character development, etc. Thank you!

Also, I'm not 100% sure of the science/numbers behind the story, as I just made most of it up as I went with a little fact-checking. Don't hunt me down with a pitchfork because I missed a decimal point, please.

***EDIT***
I did a dumb and broke the link. It should be fixed now.
While I'm here, I might as well give a small update on what I've been working on. However, I don't want to give away too many details just yet, so I'll just recommend that anyone reading this should keep an eye on the game section of the form in the coming months. Hopefully I'll get a beta version of my project out before the end of the year.
Last edited by GooInABox on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GooInABox
Participator

Re: Honey Select Comic (F/F, Absorption)

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:24 am

Pretty good. I was expecting one of them to have a random girl show up or worked there and had to permanently become part of Tara at least, or something like that. Hope to see more.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jeston009 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:04 pm

That was interesting. I always like a sci-fi story.
jeston009
New to the forum

Postby WeasleX » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:24 am

I've noticed, not too many people give away cards for these comics. I'm not making demands, really, just wondering if that's something you'd consider. here's mine.
Image Image
WeasleX
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:03 pm

Thank you for the feedback everyone. Life's been somewhat busy for me lately, so hopefully I'll have some free time soon to work on more content.

At the request of WeasleX, I'm making some of the 'cards' for the characters that I used available for download. I'm not sure if they'll be 100% compatible with your own version of HS or if things will fail to load due to a mismatch of mods, so let me know if things aren't working. The link to the cards is below:

https://mega.nz/#F!m9cWVKJD!flKEsHH4LnWnLybj8wsM7Q

Note that characters like Zas will look different in their cards than they did in the comic, as I made adjustments to their appearances in the NEO Studio that aren't able to be saved to their character profiles. If anyone's curious on how I did the arms for Zas or something else, I may be able to create a visual instruction set showing how I did it.
GooInABox
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!