Soccer Girls - Soft Vore - F/M

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Soccer Girls - Soft Vore - F/M

Postby bearboy95 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:36 pm

It was a hot summer afternoon. Two girls, Stephanie and Kelsey, were still in their soccer uniforms after a long weekend practice. They were pulling off their long orange socks, sheepishly eyeing a small cardboard box between them.

“Are you going to do it or what?” Kelsey asked impatiently, though she was just as nervous as her best friend.

“Of course,” Stephanie replied shyly, “I just want to get ready.”

Kelsey had invited herself over after Stephanie gave her some insane news. The night before, Stephanie had heard some weird noises in her closet. When she turned the light on, she’d seen what looked like a tiny person running for cover behind her laundry hamper.

Inside the cardboard box was what Stephanie had found, but Kelsey hadn’t seen what was inside yet. There wasn’t a sound, either. The box, for all Kelsey knew, could have only held a note that said, “Gotcha!” These kinds of pranks were Stephanie’s cup of tea.

When Stephanie was ready, she tucked her legs under herself and took a deep breath.

“You ready to see it?”

“What’s in there?” Kelsey’s heart was pounding in excitement.

Stephanie lifted the box’s lid to reveal a tissue.

Kelsey sighed, “Really? A tissue?”

“Just wait!” Stephanie reached inside and lifted the tissue to reveal a small person – a boy who could have been their age – curled up in a ball. He lifted his head and a soft voice rose from within the box.

“Hey, could you let me go?”

Kelsey ignored him, “This is amazing! Did you find him here? In your room?”

Stephanie nodded, she was trying hard to contain her own excitement, “He was hiding by my laundry hamper, I told you.”

“Oh?” Kelsey turned a knowing eye to the tiny boy, “You’ve got some nerve.”

“It’s not what you think!” The boy panicked, “Please let me go.”

“What are you going to do with him?” Kelsey asked, once again ignoring the boy.

“Do with him?” Stephanie blushed, “Nothing, what could I do?”

Kelsey smirked, “I’ve got an idea, but you’d never actually do it.”

“What? Tell me!” Stephanie hated how Kelsey was always teasing her, which Kelsey actually enjoyed. Stephanie might have had her pranks, but Kelsey was equally adept at getting Stephanie to do things.

“Well I’ll tell you what, I’ll dare you.”

“Dare me to do what?”

Kelsey leaned in close, over the box, and whispered in Stephanie’s ear. When she finished, Kelsey leaned back with a wide grin across her face. Stephanie flushed a deep red as her eyes widened in shock.

“I couldn’t!”

“You mean you won’t, I knew you wouldn’t.”

“What do you mean by that?”

Got her, Kelsey thought to herself, “I mean you’re too chicken.”

“I’m not chicken, it’s just…” Stephanie looked back at the tiny figure, “How could I do that?”

“Tell you what, I’ll help you,” Kelsey reached down and scooped up the boy in her hands. He screamed and tried to resist, but Kelsey just clenched her fist around his torso, “Hold still!”

Looking at her best friend again, Kelsey smiled devilishly, “Open wide, Steph!”

“You can’t be serious,” Stephanie muttered, looking down at her knees.

“I’m very serious, c’mon it’ll be awesome! You’d be like some ancient goddess! Think of him like a sacrifice, a good luck charm for our next game.”

Stephanie couldn’t help but smile and look back up, “You’re ridiculous.”

For a long moment, Stephanie just kept looking between the tiny boy and her friend. Finally, she sighed and closed her eyes. Stephanie slowly opened her mouth, her lips parted to reveal her long pink tongue as it stretched out, trailing thin lines of saliva from the roof of her mouth.

Kelsey had to stifle a laugh, she often teased Stephanie for having a fat ‘lizard tongue,’ but she’d never revealed to Stephanie why she ever noticed in the first place. She took in the sight for only a few seconds, so it wouldn’t seem weird.

“In you go!” Kelsey said as she grabbed the boy from his feet and held him up as she screamed.

“Don’t do this! You can’t be serious!”

Kelsey held the boy up to her face and gave him a big kiss to shut him up. She sucked his head in her mouth, pulled him out, and moved him towards Stephanie. Careful to move slow, Kelsey lowered the boy onto the middle of Stephanie’s tongue.

“Ah,” Stephanie cringed just a little as she felt the boy fall into her mouth. Instinctively, she closed her mouth, catching her friend’s fingers, “Oh, showwy!”

Stephanie pulled her full mouth back, her lips slid over Kelsey’s fingers. It took all Kelsey’s self-control to not gasp in pleasure as she felt Stephanie’s warm lips slide down her skin – that’s what she wanted most from this experience.

Stephanie studied the taste of the boy, moving him gently from one side of her mouth to the other. The clothes he wore made it kind of awkward, but Stephanie quickly realized she was enjoying the feeling of his body rolling around her tongue. She started pressing him against her cheek, the top of her mouth, and she even chewed on him softly.

“No fair!” Kelsey wined, “Let me see.”

Stephanie giggled, she was over the weirdness and was actually enjoying herself. Obligingly, Stephanie opened her mouth to reveal the tiny boy in all his sticky, saliva-soaked glory. He was completely flushed, probably even aroused, but his eyes were panicked and wild. He tried to turn himself around, but his whole body just fit in Stephanie’s mouth and he found it hard to move.

“Have a great trip!” Kelsey called out, winking at Stephanie.

Stephanie’s eyes widened, but she winked back and lifted her tongue. She thought Kelsey would want to see this too, she wanted Kelsey to watch, in fact. Through a little nudging and a lot of willpower, Stephanie swallowed.

Her tongue bulged, pushing the boy to the top of her mouth and back, and he was completely smothered. GULP. A satisfied shiver ran up Stephanie’s body as she felt the boy being squeezed down her throat. Kelsey sat in blissful awe as she watched the boy be pushed into her friend’s throat.

Stephanie gasped, “There he goes! Wow, that was tougher than I thought it’d be.”

Kelsey leaned forward and pressed her ear to her friend’s stomach. She could just barely hear the boy’s muffled cries and the groaning of Stephanie’s stomach as it got to work. Stephanie blushed again but didn’t move to stop Kelsey.

“There he goes…” Kelsey whispered, “There he goes.”
bearboy95
Somewhat familiar

Re: Soccer Girls - Soft Vore - F/M

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:42 am

Nice! Hope this continues!
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Soccer Girls - Soft Vore - F/M

Postby australien92 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:18 am

Very nice story.
australien92