The Best Sleeping Bag (Forced Unbirth) - Part 5 Released!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Best Sleeping Bag (Forced Unbirth) - Part 5 Released!

Postby Darkman » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:00 pm

The Story
Stranded on the beach with her two male companions, Tilly is starting to feel the cold in her bones. With nowhere else to sleep and the sun setting fast, they are desperate to find Tilly a nice sleeping spot. When they saw a lady with extra wide hips lying there alone on the beach, they came up with a rather twisted plan...

The Perfect Sleeping Spot2.png
"Look at those hips!", exclaimed Tilly as she and her two male companions walk along the beach. They had been stranded on the beach for several hours now and with nowhere else to go, Tilly was beginning to feel the cold setting in. Her companions, with their natural hairy body's, were fine however. They had been looking for a place for Tilly to take shelter for the night, and being bound by oath to protect her, they were desperate to find a place for Tilly to keep warm and rest.

The Perfect Sleeping Spot Scene 2.png
"Looks like we may have found you somewhere to sleep. Or rather, someone to sleep inside" Tilly's companions said to her. Not realizing what they meant at first, she saw them gazing at the side of the woman who happened to be lay on the sand in front of them minding her own business. Shocked at the sheer impossibility of what they were suggesting, Tilly dismissed the idea until her two hunky companions insisted they'll MAKE it work.

The two men sprang into action and quickly surrounded the poor woman who had no idea what atrocity they were about to commit to her chubby, built-up body. They proceeded to tear off the bra and panties she wore to allow ease of access. Last thing they want is for the poor woman to be strangled as she gains a new inhabitant.

The Perfect Sleeping Spot Scene3.png
Tilly's companions turned the huge woman over, and removed her panties to reveal her large, slightly unshaven snatch. "You'll have to stretch even more to fit me inside there!", Tilly exclaimed as she took off her bra and panties. The woman resisted as much as she could in the shock she was in. She assumed the men were just there to have their way with her, but she was very wrong. Tilly's companions grabbed the woman and pulled her backwards to face Tilly, who was now fully undressed in front of her. Tilly stretched her limbs for a few moments in preparation for some hard work to get inside her new human sleeping bag.

The Perfect Sleeping Spot Scene4.png
The two hunky men each got ahold of the woman, and lifted her up into the air. She resisted as much as she could, but the chubby female was no match for Tilly's companions. They each grabbed a leg, and started to pull them open to Tilly could see the entrance where she will be stuffing her body into. What if this works? Tilly asked herself as she knelt down in front of the woman. Her body heat radiating off her gave her goosebumps. She was thinking about how warm and cozy it will be inside her as the men were almost ready to let her begin.

The Perfect Sleeping Spot Scene5.png
As the companions worked hard to get the woman into position, Tilly knelt down in front of the vagina she was about to become part of. She felt the heat radiating from the chubby snatch. She reached forwards and placed the palms of her hands on the vulva and gently prized open the labia. The panicking woman looked down as she felt herself being opened up. She still had no idea what was about to happen...

The Perfect Sleepintg Spot Scene6.png
Tilly stretched the woman's vagina as wide as she could, and then slowly turned her hands into the slit. She gave an almighty push and the vagina responded by stretched wide and allowing Tilly to feel the warm, damp interior of the sex. The woman began to breath heavily as she panicked, although the tone of it suggested she may have slightly enjoyed it.
Last edited by Darkman on Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
Darkman
New to the forum

Re: The Beachside Experiment (Partial Forced-Unbirth)

Postby SamWamm » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:38 am

I really don't see enough unwilling pred stuff
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Willing bystander » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:14 am

Yes, this is awesome! Love forced vore/unwilling preds and vore/unbirth that seems difficult for the pred (which this certainly does). Is partial unbirth your thing or would you ever 'finish' this piece?
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darkman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:25 am

Willing bystander wrote:Yes, this is awesome! Love forced vore/unwilling preds and vore/unbirth that seems difficult for the pred (which this certainly does). Is partial unbirth your thing or would you ever 'finish' this piece?

Thanks for your feedback! Sounds like we're both into the same things to be honest. I just made this to test the waters (no pun intended) but I do prefer full-unbirth. Ideally I want to find a way to implement full female genitalia into the Genesis 8 model before I attempt full unbirth series, but when I do, you should expect to see more from me!
Darkman
New to the forum

Postby Darkman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:34 am

SamWamm wrote:I really don't see enough unwilling pred stuff

You shall see plenty from me from now on!
Darkman
New to the forum

Postby Willing bystander » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:26 pm

Darkman wrote:
Willing bystander wrote:Yes, this is awesome! Love forced vore/unwilling preds and vore/unbirth that seems difficult for the pred (which this certainly does). Is partial unbirth your thing or would you ever 'finish' this piece?

Thanks for your feedback! Sounds like we're both into the same things to be honest. I just made this to test the waters (no pun intended) but I do prefer full-unbirth. Ideally I want to find a way to implement full female genitalia into the Genesis 8 model before I attempt full unbirth series, but when I do, you should expect to see more from me!

Awesome! Very happy to hear you enjoy unwilling pred material so much, it's definitely my preference so I'll be keeping a close eye on any other work you produce :D
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darkman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Willing bystander wrote:
Darkman wrote:

Awesome! Very happy to hear you enjoy unwilling pred material so much, it's definitely my preference so I'll be keeping a close eye on any other work you produce :D

Stay tuned for the next hour or two :-D
Darkman
New to the forum

The Best Sleeping Bag (Forced Unbirth)

Postby Darkman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:30 pm

So I managed to find a good vagina model and invested in it. And I reimagined the image I posted yesterday into a new image, and will turn it into a story. I think I've settled on my favourite style and here is an image from the new series.

The Best Sleeping Bag.png
"As Tilly pushed herself deeper into the woman's vagina, she felt a gush of warm slimy liquid spray down her back as the tight, full sex of the woman reached orgasm. She felt her arms getting goosebumps as the warm, soaked pussy stretched far beyond the usual human's to fit the petite girl inside her. The woman began wailing and squirming as she gazed down to see her own vagina being invaded to be used as a sleeping pattern. Tilly's companions were doing everything they can to let Tilly inside. They spread the woman's legs as much as they could, and prized open her vulva to let their lady slide herself in."
Darkman
New to the forum

Re: The Best Sleeping Bag (Forced Unbirth)

Postby Willing bystander » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Oh nice! Always love a narrative to go with a series. Great work on the models, sorry you had to invest (hope it wasn't too much) but think it's working really well!
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Best Sleeping Bag (Forced Unbirth)

Postby Darkman » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Willing bystander wrote:Oh nice! Always love a narrative to go with a series. Great work on the models, sorry you had to invest (hope it wasn't too much) but think it's working really well!

Glad you like it! Will be uploading another part later this evening so keep watch!
Darkman
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!