Abhorrent Anatomy

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Abhorrent Anatomy

Postby InConsumables » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 am

Anyone ever consider something like same size pred, but instead of just bulges in an indescripant belly, what if the organs within swole to massive scale?
Attachments
e24c2725-df60-458c-b438-001220b67b21.png
This is the closest thing to posting art i could find, is there a more... user friendly method. Lol
InConsumables
New to the forum

Re: Abhorrent Anatomy

Postby Eka » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:24 pm

I like this new take. Though I am guessing most people don't put focus on anything beyond the stomach because they presumes whoever got eaten no longer take any shape past that point.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Fireborn7 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:01 pm

I've toyed with the idea to a degree but moreso in a super human sense. Like, if a normal human eats me then his organs get stronger and larger and better. So the more people the pred eats, the stronger and more unstoppable they get.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:10 pm

(Topic is posted under 'Hardvore' - hmmm...)

Yes, I've used this idea in my own fantasies, though what ends up happening is that the stomach increases in size, but not in a noticeable way, so one could attribute it to hammerspace-like, though there are noticeable differences before and after consumption...

Like...the breasts are pushed out further, or something like that.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Return to Work to be shared!